Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,072 members, 7,832,621 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. (8354 Views)

Thailand: Football Fan Electrocuted By His Phone As He Watched A Match On Phone / See How This Katsina Man Charges His Phone Due To Power Outage. Photos / White Man Who Gave His Phone To A Black Looking At His Phone, Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by FavRicc: 6:08pm On Mar 14, 2022
Anybody in kogi state that can verify this incident?
The persons account must be an old account.

I’m willing to assist if conditions are met!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:13pm On Mar 14, 2022
Hmmmn

May Allah bless you my guy
Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by ifiokjohn(m): 7:21pm On Mar 14, 2022
So sorry bro
Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by selfdefence: 7:47pm On Mar 14, 2022
Sad one, thank God no life was lost, if there is life then there is hope.
Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by Enjoykoko: 7:50pm On Mar 14, 2022
Miracletech:
thank you very much it's ankpa in kogi state beside stadium ask of busybrain shop and see.

Legit. I am from Ankpa and i am aware of this unfortunate incident. Busybrain God will lift you up again. We all know how hardworking you are.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by vincentont(m): 7:50pm On Mar 14, 2022
Miracletech:
Who has a phone shop I can work for till I can get my repair tools again. I can't survive this.

Are u into phone repairs or both sales and repair?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by Miracletech: 7:51pm On Mar 14, 2022
vincentont:

Are u into phone repairs or both sales and repair?
repairs mostly but I buy n sell cheap ones
Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 14, 2022
Enjoykoko:

Legit. I am from Ankpa and i am aware of this unfortunate incident. Busybrain God will lift you up again. We all know how hardworking you are.
I wish to assist in tens of thousands but I want confirmation from an old member nothing less than 5 years old active account not just few months like this, sorry.

The person can go there, meet with the op, snap pics with him and post it on his nairaland account here (you can cover yur face if yu wish but op face must be there) and tag this place. Show the op face which must match with his here. I will personally help and motivate others to help too.

Trust me if you do this, you will buy more than 10x of your burnt goods and also have change at hand. Its not easy to trust now. Anyone can go anywhere and snap pics.
Op you don't need to hide anything now, even your name and pics and the full location. You have not given us the plaza number and the real address.
Kogi people over to you.

Anyone that wants to do tat should do fast, now that Dominique is involved on this thread, you know what that means.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by samwash(m): 8:08pm On Mar 14, 2022
This is were insurance come into play but a typical Nigerian don't insure it's business.
Sorry man, God give you Grace to keep you going.
Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by flokii: 8:23pm On Mar 14, 2022
@OP So sorry.. may God replinish your pocket.
Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by Silentgroper(m): 8:24pm On Mar 14, 2022
How did your shop get razed ??
Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 14, 2022
animationagency:

I wish to assist in tens of thousands but I want confirmation from an old member nothing less than 5 years old active account not just few months like this, sorry.

The person can go there, meet with the op, snap pics with him and post it on his nairaland account here (you can cover yur face if yu wish but op face must be there) and tag this place. Show the op face which must match with his here. I will personally help and motivate others to help too.

Trust me if you do this, you will buy more than 10x of your burnt goods and also have change at hand. Its not easy to trust now. Anyone can go anywhere and snap pics.
Op you don't need to hide anything now, even your name and pics and the full location. You have not given us the plaza number and the real address.
Kogi people over to you.

Anyone that wants to do tat should do fast, now that Dominique is involved on this thread, you know what that means.
Sorry to say this

Your conditions are kind of difficult to be met

How many nairalander do u think have a spare time to be locating the op ,snap some pictures et all

If u feel like helping him

Do it and leave the rest for God

You don't need to send him trillions, u can send an amount u can easily let go of

Without raising an eyebrow

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 14, 2022
Crimpsy:

Sorry to say this

Your conditions are kind of difficult to be met

How many nairalander do u think have a spare time to be locating the op ,snap some pictures et all

If u feel like helping him

Do it and leave the rest for God

You don't need to send him trillions, u can send an amount u can easily let go of

Without raising an eyebrow

I totally understand you bro, but nothing comes easy. Honestly I know what am talking about. It has been done before several times as long as the person I mentioned here is involved. Nairaland is a small world on its own.

I am not calling the op scammer or any intention to scam but people and scammers are getting wiser daily coupled with having new account here. If he does or someone do what I suggested, trust me, this guy will build more better shops than the burnt one. People here are very helpful, when they see genuity in everything posted.
Everything is just my opinion though.

15 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by jalodo2: 8:50pm On Mar 14, 2022
dominique:
Newly registered account, okurrr

@Miracletech
State is the location of your burnt shop so people around that location that a shop truly burnt in that area recently.

Not saying you're not for real ooo, but one needs to be extra careful before rendering help to online stranger. 99.75% if them are scams
The pix looks real, and thats a real burnt shop. The question is, does that shop belong to OP? We av seen many people come here with pix / poster of real sick people, changing d accnt number for donation. The first person that asked for his accnt details is someone that recently begged for money here. If u ask me, i suspect goodness34, d kogi guy.

13 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 14, 2022
animationagency:

I totally understand you bro, but nothing comes easy. Honestly I know what am talking about. It has been done before several times as long as the person I mentioned here is involved. Nairaland is a small world on its own.

I am not calling the op scammer or any intention to scam but people and scammers are getting wiser daily coupled with having new account here. If he does or someone do what I suggested, trust me, this guy will build more better shops than the burnt one. People here are very helpful, when they see genuity in everything posted.
Everything is just my opinion though.
I have heard u

If it what your heart request for, as the criteria to help him, no problem

Not your fault anyway
Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by jalodo2: 9:06pm On Mar 14, 2022
animationagency:

Kogi people over to you.

Dont mind those discouraging u from doing investigation first, it might be OP alternatives. This might be someone trying to use someones misfortune to make money. The pix is real, d incident seems real, But is d OP d owner of that burnt shop? Many brings poster/ pix of real sick people here, changing d original accnt detail of d sick person to their own accnt to make money. God bless ur good heart. Help after knowing d truth

11 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by jalodo2: 9:07pm On Mar 14, 2022
Enjoykoko:

And pls,can u tell us how u know d OP is busybrain?

11 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by jalodo2: 9:14pm On Mar 14, 2022
Miracletech:
I received numerous calls in the midnight only to run down from my home to see my shop burnt down to ashes.
This is the only source of my survival and my life my final hope in life. Where do I start from? How do I pay people's properties burnt alone my whole shop.
Some sympathize and some threatening to still get their belongings back new. Despite showing them their remaining.
I have no life anymore but may what happened to me never happen to anyone in life. I want the world to know I struggle from scratch and I lost it all, I have no reason to live again.
Goodness34, are u busybrain ? D said owner of d burnt shop?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by Miracletech: 9:17pm On Mar 14, 2022
jalodo2:
Goodness34, are u busybrain ? D said owner of d burnt shop?
what are you trying to gain by this mockery sir? I have patiently been watching all your comment but I choose not to answer because am in pain and am depressed and I might get angry and say a word I don't meant to say but calling me names is what I won't take come n comfirm me yourself and apologize thanks.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by Enjoykoko: 9:18pm On Mar 14, 2022
jalodo2:
And pls,can u tell us how u know d OP is busybrain?
MR MAN , I stay in Ankpa. The OP posted his picture. The 3rd picture showed his face
Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:18pm On Mar 14, 2022
jalodo2:
The pix looks real, and thats a real burnt shop. The question is, does that shop belong to OP? We av seen many people come here with pix / poster of real sick people, changing d accnt number for donation. The first person that asked for his accnt details is someone that recently begged for money here. If u ask me, i suspect goodness34, d kogi guy.
wanted to point this out, but man I say make i mind my own business

9 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by Miracletech: 9:19pm On Mar 14, 2022
Enjoykoko:

MR MAN , I stay in Ankpa. The OP posted his picture. The 3rd picture showed his face
please ignore him. Some people take everything for granted
Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by Miracletech: 9:20pm On Mar 14, 2022
YoungBlackRico:
wanted to point this out, but man I say make i mind my own business
he asked for the account and he has not forfuilled his promise I wonder why people take pleasure in another man's pain
Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by jalodo2: 9:21pm On Mar 14, 2022
Miracletech:
what are you trying to gain by this mockery sir? I have patiently been watching all your comment but I choose not to answer because am in pain and am depressed and I might get angry and say a word I don't meant to say but calling me names is what I won't take come n comfirm me yourself and apologize thanks.
keep deceiving urself, in pain indeed. Goodness34 are u busybrain d owner of that shop? In pain, sitting down patiently following d thread.

6 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by lovat(m): 9:22pm On Mar 14, 2022
Miracletech:
please ignore him. Some people take everything for granted
Do the needful and get my attention. I'm willing to donate but I need to be sure

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by KingMack(m): 9:23pm On Mar 14, 2022
IN TIME OF DANGER! DON'T FREEZE.. IT'S TIME TO BE A GEE (2PAC)

Modified**I feel your pain bro..may you come back stronger!!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by Miracletech: 9:24pm On Mar 14, 2022
jalodo2:
keep deceiving urself, in pain indeed. Goodness34 are u busybrain d owner of that shop? In pain, sitting down patiently following d thread.
you are calling me goodness amen may the goodness follow me. It's not an offence, I shared what happened to me I didn't ask for any money and I don't know what's your problem with me. And I don't know what's between you and goodness but please leave me alone. Find your goodness and do as you wish
Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by jalodo2: 9:25pm On Mar 14, 2022
animationagency:

Kogi people over to you.

Watch him come and disturb u offline. To cajole u to part with that money without evidence.

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by Miracletech: 9:26pm On Mar 14, 2022
lovat:
Do the needful and get my attention. I'm willing to donate but I need to be sure
no problem I wait for the people who know me possibly people in kogi here
Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by jalodo2: 9:28pm On Mar 14, 2022
Miracletech:
you are calling me goodness amen may the goodness follow me. It's not an offence, I shared what happened to me I didn't ask for any money and I don't know what's your problem with me. And I don't know what's between you and goodness but please leave me alone. Find your goodness and do as you wish
My bad, i forgot u are NOW busybrain that d phoneshop got burnt.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by jalodo2: 9:32pm On Mar 14, 2022
Miracletech:
he asked for the account and he has not forfuilled his promise I wonder why people take pleasure in another man's pain
we both know he aint fulfilling anything, its ur alternative. Its just d new style in making d scammer drop accnt details. So it will be , someone asked me to drop it.

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by Wisedove(m): 9:33pm On Mar 14, 2022
This particular post is stinking. An account created just today is claiming to be a Nairaland and trying to solicit for help?
Old members on Nairaland are used to this type of scams because there are people that have used similar scam concept in the past, in fact with an old account too but most ended up to be fake!! And guess what most people have already sent them money before they were busted.

I am not saying the op is a scammer but he might not to far from scamming.
wait for old Nairalanders to get here, they will surely burst this because it is not new to them again

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is Dbanj`s Koko Mobile Still In Operation Or Dead? / Ntel Unlimited Data Plans! Truly Unlimited Or A Scam? My Experience! / Why Does Glo Network Keep Disappearing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.