Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. (8307 Views)

Thailand: Football Fan Electrocuted By His Phone As He Watched A Match On Phone / See How This Katsina Man Charges His Phone Due To Power Outage. Photos / White Man Who Gave His Phone To A Black Looking At His Phone, Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by Pacesetterz: 10:46am On Mar 15, 2022
Crimpsy:
use water to your eyes

So as to ease the pain

Op thunder fire ur scamming fingers and that useless phone wey u dey use reply everyone here. Let me get this EFCC guy to track u down ediot. Ur cup don dey full

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by Miracletech: 10:47am On Mar 15, 2022
Pacesetterz:

Wetin ur phone number don dey do for op phone?

Can u pple rest already and leave this guy with his poor scamming skills. Just look at the first pic...he took it from beneath his legs...why didn’t give a full pic of himself and the frontal view of his business premises.

you will soon apologize after Dominique and the rest comfirm this is not a scam

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by Pacesetterz: 10:49am On Mar 15, 2022
ednut1:
Nairalander but your account is new You never used nairaland to advertise or promote your business too. Smells of scam

Don’t worry Lokoja SCID will get into the investigation. Calm down grin

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by Pacesetterz: 10:49am On Mar 15, 2022
Miracletech:
you will soon apologize after Dominique and the rest comfirm this is not a scam

Be quiet and keep monitoring the thread pls

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by FavRicc: 10:56am On Mar 15, 2022
Pacesetterz:

Wetin ur phone number don dey do for op phone?

Can u pple rest already and leave this guy with his poor scamming skills. Just look at the first pic...he took it from beneath his legs...why didn’t give a full pic of himself and the frontal view of his business premises.

Please do not tag me if you have nothing reasonable to say. If you checked my profile, you’d see my phone number displayed.

Please Don’t be too quick to tag someone a scammer until proven. It is a very high offense and might land you in jail.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by ekineme: 11:00am On Mar 15, 2022
My vindict:
Op wanted to play suicidal intent in his write up to psychologically black mail some people into contributing money as support.
2. He stylishly avoided asking for arm but an alternative handle was used to ask for his account details, another red sign
3.When the heat turns up for authentication,he feign anger instead of trying to do the needful.

In summary 60% chance of being a poorly thought and executed scam.

14 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 15, 2022
Pacesetterz:

Op thunder fire ur scamming fingers and that useless phone wey u dey use reply everyone here. Let me get this EFCC guy to track u down ediot. Ur cup don dey full
u must be a Full

I am totally different from the Op

I made a suggestion to someone

And the guy has given the reason why he choose his method of helping the Op

Why making a mountain out of a mol-Hill

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by Darkerberry: 11:25am On Mar 15, 2022
..even If you MUST, make sure its not local!
Fowl no suppose dey chop Fowl intestine.
Too much desperation.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by Miracletech: 11:31am On Mar 15, 2022
@ Dominique how do I upload the pictures and videos
Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by dominique(f): 11:36am On Mar 15, 2022
jalodo2:
The pix looks real, and thats a real burnt shop. The question is, does that shop belong to OP? We av seen many people come here with pix / poster of real sick people, changing d accnt number for donation. The first person that asked for his accnt details is someone that recently begged for money here. If u ask me, i suspect goodness34, d kogi guy.

If that lowlife Anthony Munachi Okeke can use videos of sick people suffering from life threatening ailments to swindle people, there's no level these scammers won't descend to to rip people off of their money. There's a burnt phone shop somewhere out there and the real owner is there counting his losses while someone else want to make money off his misfortune. That's terrible!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by studentwriter(m): 11:41am On Mar 15, 2022
Veggieseedies:

Some times rat bite o
rat bite how?
Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by Miracletech: 11:44am On Mar 15, 2022
dominique:

If that lowlife Anthony Munachi Okeke can use videos of sick people suffering from life threatening ailments to swindle people, there's no level these scammers won't descend to to rip people off of their money. There's a burnt phone shop somewhere out there and the real owner is there counting his losses while someone else want to make money off his misfortune. That's terrible!
show me where to upload this videos
Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by studentwriter(m): 11:44am On Mar 15, 2022
jalodo2:
The pix looks real, and thats a real burnt shop. The question is, does that shop belong to OP? We av seen many people come here with pix / poster of real sick people, changing d accnt number for donation. The first person that asked for his accnt details is someone that recently begged for money here. If u ask me, i suspect goodness34, d kogi guy.
you're a badt guy.
the moment I suspected foul play was when that immortality moniker asked him to drop account number and I was so baffled cos he recently asked of financial help to survive as things were difficult with him

12 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by studentwriter(m): 11:46am On Mar 15, 2022
YoungBlackRico:
wanted to point this out, but man I say make i mind my own business
me too oh bro. I suspected foul play immediately I saw that
Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by Parmeeh(m): 11:47am On Mar 15, 2022
dominique:

It's the audacity for me, heartless folks out there trying to cash out on another person's misfortune.

8 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by Swissheart(f): 11:49am On Mar 15, 2022
Lorlio:

Don't bother yourself, he can't even convince anyone here cos it's obvious the poster is a scammer with low IQ. Many have cashed out massively with this same format[both on NL and FB] and similar ones but unfortunately for them, they've all casted.

It will shock you to know the number of people that are willing to help, just like you, only if the story is verified to be true — unfortunately, they won't help cos the story is fake.

When I see a scam, I'll know. Most well planned scams takes up to a year or 2 to plan and most of the times, they are successful. Scammers can go beyond any length to achieve their aim — fear them.
very annoying thing that they do. I have learnt never to be among the first set of people to donate here. I will only donate after everyone else have. That was how one thief came up with a touching story that year. I rushed to help only to later realize it was all lies. They should continue with the lies, we have learnt to be wise

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by Pacesetterz: 11:50am On Mar 15, 2022
Crimpsy:
u must be a Full

I am totally different from the Op

I made a suggestion to someone

And the guy has given the reason why he choose his method of helping the Op

Why making a mountain out of a mol-Hill

Gtfoh my friend

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by studentwriter(m): 11:50am On Mar 15, 2022
Lorlio:
Lol. Even fom the tune of the poster's comment, one can easily detect that this is a poorly planned scam.
grin grin grin
Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by studentwriter(m): 11:56am On Mar 15, 2022
emmy512:
Mods should check the ip of the op and other accounts and tell us if its a case of multiple accounts
he could use two different phones oh
Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by studentwriter(m): 12:00pm On Mar 15, 2022
ekineme:
My vindict:
Op wanted to play suicidal intent in his write up to psychologically black mail some people into contributing money as support.
2. He stylishly avoided asking for arm but an alternative handle was used to ask for his account details, another red sign
3.When the heat turns up for authentication,he feign anger instead of trying to do the needful.

In summary 60% chance of being a poorly thought and executed scam.
he never asked for help or financial support in his initial post but a soon as his alternate account asked him to drop account and other nairalanders decide to question his authenticity, he's now displaying desperation of how dire he needs this money and to prove he isn't a scam.
na wah oh

6 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by Miracletech: 12:23pm On Mar 15, 2022
Please how can we upload videos
Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by Thecreatorx: 12:25pm On Mar 15, 2022
Miracletech:
I am dead brother, I woke up today I don't know where to go where to start from or what to do.
Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by Thecreatorx: 12:26pm On Mar 15, 2022
Miracletech:
Please how can we upload videos
You’re a nairaland Ee and you don’t know you have to upload on YouTube and share link?

You haven’t done what Dominique told you to do yet

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by emmy512: 12:37pm On Mar 15, 2022
studentwriter:
he could use two different phones oh
they never that wise.

They'll use different browser instead
Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by Miracletech: 12:45pm On Mar 15, 2022
seanwilliam:
Hmmm. If I later discover that you’re lying you will burn from earth to hell , but if this is confirmed, and people have verified that you’re who you claimed to be, I’ll be willing to send you something https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ps9b0YyZCOdC13gryom7ey-DJIaThhoO/view?usp=drivesdk too
please view the videos
Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by Miracletech: 12:46pm On Mar 15, 2022
Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by Miracletech: 12:47pm On Mar 15, 2022
Thecreatorx:

You’re a nairaland Ee and you don’t know you have to upload on YouTube and share link?

You haven’t done what Dominique told you to do yet
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ps9b0YyZCOdC13gryom7ey-DJIaThhoO/view?usp=drivesdk
Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by Toma2: 12:50pm On Mar 15, 2022
Miracletech:
show me where to upload this videos
Show us when you were fully active in the shop
Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by Toma2: 12:51pm On Mar 15, 2022
Parmeeh:

It's the audacity for me, heartless folks out there trying to cash out on another person's misfortune.
Na another format for yahoo. Different methods everyday.... The people supporting him might be in one room typing grin

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by Miracletech: 12:52pm On Mar 15, 2022
Toma2:

Show us when you were fully active in the shop
after everything you still demanded more ?

Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by Toma2: 12:54pm On Mar 15, 2022
Show us the receipt of the shop grin
Shop fit burn o but no be you get am. grin

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Lost His Phone Shop To Fire. by malikombi(m): 12:56pm On Mar 15, 2022
Irupetepete:
I know a guy called busybrain, he is from Kogi but currently reside in akure, also known as ShawnPhil.
The guy multi-task Sha but if Seun relocated to Kogi, it will be obvious..

If i am the OP and my shop truly got burnt and people here are ready to help, belive me, I go over convince them am telling the truth..
I go do video tire, look for old nairalanders that are in Kogi, I don't mind paying their tp and even buy them food... I will drag them to my shop and if I didnt see any, I won't mind transporting a known mod to Kogi just to tell them am legit...

But the way he is responding, he sound and type like his scam is already busted...
I never talk say you be scam o, but prove yourself bro and people will help you..
Baba, you've said it all and it's exactly what's going through my mind.
The first mistake the op made was to open the thread with a new account. If what he wants is only sympathy from members, fine; but if he needs help, he would prove to everyone here beyond reasonable doubt. Well said sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

TECNO Camon 11 / 11 Pro Official Discussion Thread / Ntel Unlimited Data Plans! Truly Unlimited Or A Scam? My Experience! / Deactivate Business Day Mtn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.