Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,968 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Anambra Airport 6 Months After Commissioning: Heavy Rainfalls Blows Open - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anambra Airport 6 Months After Commissioning: Heavy Rainfalls Blows Open (3622 Views)

Ebonyi Airport: No Flight Six Months After Commissioning: pictures / See The State Of Anambra Airport 6 Months After Commissioning / Kofar Ruwa Highway Cracks In Kano, Months After Commissioning, Car Trapped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Airport 6 Months After Commissioning: Heavy Rainfalls Blows Open by totit: 6:45pm On Mar 14, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

You see why I said earlier you are too puerile and unnecessarily emotional? The more you respond, the more you unravel yourself.

Ok, since you've failed to read and apply logic, it's none of my business. cool

1 Like

Re: Anambra Airport 6 Months After Commissioning: Heavy Rainfalls Blows Open by totit: 6:45pm On Mar 14, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

You see why I said earlier you are too puerile and unnecessarily emotional? The more you respond, the more you unravel yourself.
Another one for the troll!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Airport 6 Months After Commissioning: Heavy Rainfalls Blows Open by totit: 6:46pm On Mar 14, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

Do you see why I said earlier you are too puerile and unnecessarily emotional? The more you respond, the more you unravel yourself.

This is what gives you BP, hope you'll be able to sleep tonight?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Airport 6 Months After Commissioning: Heavy Rainfalls Blows Open by WhatCanIsay(m): 6:53pm On Mar 14, 2022
totit:

This is what gives you BP, hope you'll be able to sleep tonight?

grin no I can't sleep, I'm even shedding hot tears, I have wetted on my boxers... You have caused Anambra people and I a massive heartache. Please oga save us from your childishness.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Airport 6 Months After Commissioning: Heavy Rainfalls Blows Open by totit: 7:03pm On Mar 14, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

grin no I can't sleep, I'm even shedding hot tears, I have wetted on my boxers... You have caused Anambra people and I massive heartache. Please oga, save us from your childishness.

Yes, I can see that. grin
This emotional baby again, keep pretending that everything is alright, throwing words around like a helpless, defeated soul .

You go cry taya cos the truth you don't want to see( the pics) will continue to trend as long as you troll me like a falling man. cool

Re: Anambra Airport 6 Months After Commissioning: Heavy Rainfalls Blows Open by 1849iii: 6:51am On Mar 15, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:
The contract was awarded to fulani herdsmen and dss, that's why the airport is already falling apart after 6 months with one day light showers.

If Obiano had allowed igbos to handle the job, the airport would have been better than those of Dubai, New York and Canada. angry
[/s]
Re: Anambra Airport 6 Months After Commissioning: Heavy Rainfalls Blows Open by 1849iii: 6:51am On Mar 15, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:

Exactly.

Why did Obiano award the contract to fulani herdsmen and dss?
[/s]
Re: Anambra Airport 6 Months After Commissioning: Heavy Rainfalls Blows Open by 1849ii: 6:51am On Mar 15, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:

The job was done by Fulani herdsmen and dss. angry
[/s]
Re: Anambra Airport 6 Months After Commissioning: Heavy Rainfalls Blows Open by 1849ii: 6:51am On Mar 15, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:

The job was done by Fulani herdsmen and dss. angry
[/s]
Re: Anambra Airport 6 Months After Commissioning: Heavy Rainfalls Blows Open by 1849iin: 6:53am On Mar 15, 2022
[s]
LeoDeKing:

We are saying the same thing Nwanne.

Fulani herdsmen shouldn't have been allowed to sight the airport.

That is how they came to the east side we couldn't develop again.

If you notice, there are no herdsmen in Lagos, that's why Economic migrants from Afghaneastern have been developing Lagos state. undecided
[/s]
Re: Anambra Airport 6 Months After Commissioning: Heavy Rainfalls Blows Open by Despacito1: 7:16am On Mar 15, 2022
[quote author=totit post=111027770]Anambra Airport 6 Months After Commissioning: Heavy Rainfalls Blows Open Exterior Defects, Roofs Destroyed

https://eastwestreporters.com/2022/03/14/anambra-airport-6-months-after-commissioning-heavy-rainfalls-blows-open-exterior-defects-roofs-destroyed/amp/

Blame it on Aba workers and products, because they constructed and Assembled the airport. maybe the goveror didn't pay for better material because Aba can offer you anything according to how much you bring. Just a day rain the highest tower and mordern Internatonal airport in the west Africa is falling apart. We are in raining season. When it rains for weeks maybe we won't find the Airport again, turn to debris.�

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Education In Istanbul/cyprus / Traveling To Mexico As A First Timer, What I Need To Know / What Nationality Is Given To A Baby Born On A Plane?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.