Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,916 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Laolu Akande: Osinbajo Has Not Informed Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Laolu Akande: Osinbajo Has Not Informed Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition (17553 Views)

Laolu Akande: Osinbajo Not Involved In Auto Accident, Only Stopped To Help / Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC / 2023: I have Informed Buhari Of My Ambition - Bola Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo Has Not Informed Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition by EgunMogaji2: 6:09pm On Mar 14, 2022
Wetin concern am concern his ambition?
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo Has Not Informed Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition by snoopz: 6:29pm On Mar 14, 2022
Pastor sef wan consolidate evil
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo Has Not Informed Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition by Nfora: 7:20pm On Mar 14, 2022
Xscape1993:
Evil party. 8 years gone and nothing tangible to show for it. Majority of Nigerians are tired of fake promises.
You must be blind to see nothing tangible.
undecided
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo Has Not Informed Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition by josite: 7:40pm On Mar 14, 2022
By the seconds osinbajo is reinfrocrcing the coward mould he has been casted.who rules Nigeria must stepmom toes ,will he be bold enough.
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo Has Not Informed Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition by Osilama1: 8:52pm On Mar 14, 2022
Brendaniel:

Which one is spoiler alert, are they supposed to be announcing to Buhari or announcing to Nigerians, anybody that announces to Buhari is already compromised, it means the election is a selection, Buhari is not supposed to be the one to make you president, the people are supposed to be the ones to make you president, so if Buhari has the power to make you the president then why are the people voting in the first place.

This shows the electoral system is highly compromised
what's compromised there buhari is their party top man so nothing is wrong besides it's when they become Party candidate they can really campaign to entire Nigeria so chillax
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo Has Not Informed Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:58pm On Mar 14, 2022
TheRareGem1:
General Public should note, The VP is yet to formally inform the President, PMB isn't around, The VP will Declare after the convention and he will inform his boss before the convention, it is a no brainer.

Really? grin
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo Has Not Informed Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition by 1849i: 6:56am On Mar 15, 2022
[s]
post=111030336:
Any of the 2 top strikers from Osinbajo's camp will defeat any looting politicians presented by PDP before 11am on election day.

Write this down.

Hypocritical Children of hate, frustrations and perdition are angry that STARBOY is yet to declare while their looting and criminal party has no candidate yet.

Na dat Hypocrisy go kill una
[/s]
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo Has Not Informed Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition by shinealight(m): 10:40am On Mar 15, 2022
doctore212:
Wetin concern me.
Abeg, I want to start olosho business here in Ketu.

The Assu strike don frustrate me. Am tall and beautiful.

I can use what I have to get what I want.

I just pray I can be making up to 50k before 12 noon everyday

After thinking about what to do with your 50k daily income, I suggest you also think about the destination of your Soul in Eternity. Be guided by the Ten Commandments….it was not given to mankind for Nothing. Your fate is entirely in your hands!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu, Osinbajo Raise Alarm Over Plots By Alleged Propagandists / SW Leaders To Meet Tinubu, Osinbajo, Fayemi, Amosun In Lagos Over 2023 Election / Yoruba Leadership Forum Adopts Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.