Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official (40753 Views)

New York Issues Its First Gender Neutral Driver's Licenses ( Pics) / Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official / JUST IN: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by kmaster007: 6:43pm On Mar 14, 2022
Wetin him supposed to Don do long time
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by Christistruth00: 6:44pm On Mar 14, 2022
On the Condition that Russia pays for the War and after that pays Ukraine $2 Billion a year in Reparations
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by WarriAproko: 6:46pm On Mar 14, 2022
The Biggest winner is China,china,china and china. Many countries now know the evil plans of the west that their only power is sanctions.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by chronique(m): 6:46pm On Mar 14, 2022
seanwilliam:
lol. A country that a single company in the U.S is richer than .. ordinary apple is worth almost two times of Russia economy ..

Russia is a poor country by world standard and trust me, her economy might not see the light of the day again

Russia a poor country by world standard and has the 11th largest economy in the world? How do you confidently say stupid things like this in public and feel you have made sense?

4 Likes

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by Lightorder: 6:48pm On Mar 14, 2022
You cannot sit on the fence and remain safe. It is just a matter of time , you will be violated
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by Alamkir: 6:50pm On Mar 14, 2022
BKayy:
Ndị ara. They have now realised that lies cannot help them. They have come to accept that they were tricked and used by the West.

Since the start of this conflict, all intellectuals including economists from USA have all condemned the West for tricking Ukraine. Russia has history, agreements and everything by their side. The west have nothing but their wicked ambition of taking control of the entire world. The truth is that one man cannot rule the world. Even if one man can, it shouldn't be those that want to shove their gay sexuality down the throats of everybody. Don't get me wrong, I don't have issues with gay people but I have issues with the West making unconditional acceptance of such abnormality a must.

For those that don't understand. The agreement before the fall of Berlin Wall, was that NATO even though they are not prepared to let go of their imperialism should not move an inch towards the East (Russia). They should stop at Germany and maintain their allies in Europe and eternal slaves in Africa and beyond. What happened? For the past 20 years, Russia has endured watching NATO deceive and encroach. Something no country with the capability to defend herself has ever endured.

As for the ignoramuses always posting in zombie language "... Ughh u..Kraine is.. A sov...reign.. Natiiiooon"
You shouldn't be worried about something that will never happen. The global imperialism of the West can never be complete. Somehow, nature has a way of stopping it. Today it is Russia drawing the line. Tomorrow might be Biafra or Oduduwa Republic. Who knows.

You should be concerned about the freedom of Africa from the Western project. The subjugation that our ancestors fought and failed.
When exactly will UK and France hand off from Black Africa? For the past two months, Mali took the bold step by kindly asking France to hands off from their economy and territory, do you know what followed? The entire West especially those that took part in the Berlin conference started threatening Mali with sanctions. The one wey pain me pass na ordinary Norway of 5m people that I am sure that Anambra State is more populated than is questioning Mali's audacity. Mali, a country of 20 million people. They couldn't contain such boldness from a black nation. But until today, I haven't seen any attention to the Mali situation here or their media. They want to suppress it so that other black Africans won't be motivated.

Thank u for this pieces of information. Wen I thOugh I hav heard it al. We learn everyday
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by JooEeL(m): 6:51pm On Mar 14, 2022
BKayy:

Thanks. I know that many of them will not understand but we have to try anyways

You this guy called BKayy, you be confirmed guy.

I do see some of your posts. You na person wey sabi. Kudos baba. *Chop knuckle*
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by Empiree: 6:52pm On Mar 14, 2022
dawnomike:
If the above news is true... It makes me begin to wonder, why the war in the first place?
It is bcus Ukrainian prez is stupid. He is coming to this conclusions after he realized Russia would never tolerate armed Ukraine especially being armed by the West. He should have thought of this before engaging Russia. Russia is doing exactly what the West would have done , too. None of the EU superpowers would tolerate nuclear armed small nations around them. They can't even tolerate Iran nuclear weapon from afar.

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by seanwilliam(m): 6:52pm On Mar 14, 2022
chronique:

Russia a poor country by world standard and has the 11th largest economy in the world? How do you confidently say stupid things like this in public and feel you have made sense?
shut up ode omo. Compared to Japan, South Korea etc, she’s poor!
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by LordOfTheGame: 6:54pm On Mar 14, 2022
Way to go pls and the killings will stop.
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by nahr(f): 6:56pm On Mar 14, 2022
This should have been said right from the beginning, a lot of things would have been saved.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by tiger28: 6:56pm On Mar 14, 2022
sapientia:
This is good news

Though I doubt if Putin will stop now

Even if all the sanctions are lifted today, Russia is doomed economically

Foreign direct invest will be almost non-existent because investor confidence have been killed

After this war, there will only be 3 winners

1. USA

2. China

3. Ukraine

Putin just traded the future of Russia for a morsel of Akpu and onugbu
Putin Just prevented Russia's enemies(US & NATO) from SETTLING at it's gate by Proxy(they were using Ukraine to sorround Russia with Missile Defense thereby rendering Russia's offense almost useless). When Russia tried to do this (during the cold war) by trying to move nuclear weapons to Russian-dominated Cuba, the US went crazy......isn't this hypocrisy from the US?? Am Not supporting Russia's invasion of Ukraine by no means though.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by madridsta007(m): 6:59pm On Mar 14, 2022
sapientia:
This is good news

Foreign direct invest will be almost non-existent because investor confidence have been killed

1. USA

2. China

3. Ukraine

Just two:

USA and China.
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by Svlla: 7:02pm On Mar 14, 2022
True

But it's also a clear message to Russian neighbors to think hard about their foreign policy when it comes to Russia security.......those playing devils advocate and aiming to bring Nato close to Russia border will think twice about it.....

It's clear message and am sure Finland and Sweden gets it.....even Nato Poland and Norway

As regard to deploying nuclear weapons to Poland....that will never happen because of they do then Russia will not only give Belarus nuclear weapon but help Belarus and possible the breakaway states (Donbass) with a nuclear program and abilities to build their own

Russia is ready to compromise EU security if the West continues with their aggressive stance towards Moscow

ken6488:

4. NATO will not dare cross Russia line again
5. Russia has further moved west, will not want to work with the west again

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by anonimi: 7:07pm On Mar 14, 2022
BKayy:
Ndị ara. They have now realised that lies cannot help them. They have come to accept that they were tricked and used by the West.

Since the start of this conflict, all intellectuals including economists from USA have all condemned the West for tricking Ukraine. Russia has history, agreements and everything by their side. The west have nothing but their wicked ambition of taking control of the entire world. The truth is that one man cannot rule the world. Even if one man can, it shouldn't be those that want to shove their gay sexuality down the throats of everybody. Don't get me wrong, I don't have issues with gay people but I have issues with the West making unconditional acceptance of such abnormality a must.

For those that don't understand. The agreement before the fall of Berlin Wall, was that NATO even though they are not prepared to let go of their imperialism should not move an inch towards the East (Russia). They should stop at Germany and maintain their allies in Europe and eternal slaves in Africa and beyond. What happened? For the past 20 years, Russia has endured watching NATO deceive and encroach. Something no country with the capability to defend herself has ever endured.

As for the ignoramuses always posting in zombie language "... Ughh u..Kraine is.. A sov...reign.. Natiiiooon"
You shouldn't be worried about something that will never happen. The global imperialism of the West can never be complete. Somehow, nature has a way of stopping it. Today it is Russia drawing the line. Tomorrow might be Biafra or Oduduwa Republic. Who knows.

You should be concerned about the freedom of Africa from the Western project. The subjugation that our ancestors fought and failed.
When exactly will UK and France hand off from Black Africa? For the past two months, Mali took the bold step by kindly asking France to hands off from their economy and territory, do you know what followed? The entire West especially those that took part in the Berlin conference started threatening Mali with sanctions. The one wey pain me pass na ordinary Norway of 5m people that I am sure that Anambra State is more populated than is questioning Mali's audacity. Mali, a country of 20 million people. They couldn't contain such boldness from a black nation. But until today, I haven't seen any attention to the Mali situation here or their media. They want to suppress it so that other black Africans won't be motivated.

Are we not the real ndi aras who want everything without doing anything?
Is that how it is in our own communities?
If you don’t see any attention on Mali in the western media, why not create our own global media as the Arabs have done with Al Jazeera? Whining, wailing and crying can only get us some tokens. It can’t get us enduring respect and prosperity.
How easy is that to understand?

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by godofuck231: 7:07pm On Mar 14, 2022
Dreamhighnow:
It is well. Russia is doomed
at all, the time that would have happened was in the 60s
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by godofuck231: 7:07pm On Mar 14, 2022
Dreamhighnow:
It is well. Russia is doomed
at all, the time that would have happened was in the 60s and 80s
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by funshint(m): 7:12pm On Mar 14, 2022
seanwilliam:
Either way
The biggest winner remain
1. USA
2. USA
3. CHINA
4. NATO

Biggest loser
1. Russia
2. Russia
3. Russia
Russia economy is gone!

I know y’all will mention Ukraine, trust me , the country will recover in no time . Many countries will support them with aids and grants .

i buy all types of giftcard and PayPal/Skrill and any other funds. I’m tested and very trusted
Noise maker...Russia is very much accostomed with sanctions over the years. Their economy will bounce up stronger. You think those companies that left are happy doing so? See as every thing comes back to normal in no time. Ukraine was just made a sacrificial lamb by the West and it's foolish President

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by obedience4(m): 7:12pm On Mar 14, 2022
Fake bloody news
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by Johel(m): 7:17pm On Mar 14, 2022
dre11:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/breaking-ukraine-willing-to-be-a-neutral-state-says-official/%3famp

U see...Na Ukraine get problem, Putin should deal with dem like an elderly one deals with a loosed younger one.
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by Johel(m): 7:18pm On Mar 14, 2022
dawnomike:
If the above news is true... It makes me begin to wonder, why the war in the first place?

Na Ukraine provoke Putin
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by Johel(m): 7:19pm On Mar 14, 2022
sapientia:
This is good news

1. USA

2. China

3. Ukraine

Russia is bigger than them all...no dey whine your nipple.
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by jcross19: 7:27pm On Mar 14, 2022
sapientia:
This is good news

1. USA

2. China

3. Ukraine

stop your black out calculation!! If the news is true , then Putin has brought Ukraine down to her kneel.. The UK that put sanctions on Russia are still buy oil and gas from the same people you are fighting and you are shouting Putin is this and that.... Nothing will happen to Russia...
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by espn(m): 7:29pm On Mar 14, 2022
sapientia:
This is good news

1. USA

2. China

3. Ukraine

You are just one fool out of many...
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by caracas: 7:31pm On Mar 14, 2022
ken6488:
we’ll seems you don’t get the latest

Dollar is about to be dethroned
Russia has vow to end petrol dollar
Same way you vowed to become a billionaire at 30 ….. but you know how that vow went down the drain
Useless vows……
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by saintokwuluora(m): 7:33pm On Mar 14, 2022
danngnews:

If he should be tried for mass murder, what then should be done with Putin.
He needlessly instigated Putin's war.
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by caracas: 7:33pm On Mar 14, 2022
WarriAproko:
lols. How is NK...why are sanctions not affecting them
Like seriously you asked this question?
I don’t think you’re knowledgeable
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by caracas: 7:38pm On Mar 14, 2022
Dirkcoyt:

I lost brain cells reading this especially the last part . Do you even know how the world works ? They will demand regime change from Russia ? They will demand it from who exactly Navalhny ??
They removed hitler
They removed saddam Hussein
They removed Ghadafi…..
They can remove Putin if they want,
This Ukraine war has shown the world that Russia n Putin were over rated…
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by galadima77(m): 7:42pm On Mar 14, 2022
BKayy:

Majority will deliberately avoid this piece of Truth
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by Dirkcoyt: 7:43pm On Mar 14, 2022
caracas:

They removed hitler
They removed saddam Hussein
They removed Ghadafi…..
They can remove Putin if they want,
This Ukraine war has shown the world that Russia n Putin were over rated…

You don’t know your history .

The EAst and WEst removed hitler not the west as you’ve said

And Hitler thought Russia was overrated when they fought Finland and tried to move in on the Russians before his problem started I hope that history teach a lesson .

And the rest of the country you listed are not a global super power in UN Security Council or with Nuclear weapon or energy resources player on the big stage .

That’s the difference
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by timay1: 7:46pm On Mar 14, 2022
Invitationn:

Abi o.
They dared Putin. They wanted to test his resolve.
Sometimes things like these are needed to know all parties real intensions and stance.
All party made a lot of mistakes and miscalculations; The West thought Putin won't invade. Putin thought Zelensky was a comedian and the invasion was going to be a walk in the park. He expected sanctions but not this much.
Ukraine thought the West will intervene directly.
The West thought Sanctions will make Putin withdraw etc.

I hope sanity prevails soon.
You're the only one that captured the whole scenario among the three parties involved

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by OCHKESTINE(m): 7:47pm On Mar 14, 2022
sapientia:
This is good news

1. USA

2. China

3. Ukraine

I understand ur sentiments.

How the war is happening INSIDE Ukraine with the destruction of numerous facilities and Ukraine will still be winner is baffling to me.

I want to advise that we should have a mind of our own, make proper sense of things without the influence of western media.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Israel's Parliament Evacuated After Warning Of Incoming Rockets / Peskov: We Have Suffered Losses But Our Mission Is To Prevent World War III / Man Receives Beating Of His Life For Calling A Fuel Attendant 'monkey' In SA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.