Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,319 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official (40792 Views)

New York Issues Its First Gender Neutral Driver's Licenses ( Pics) / Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official / JUST IN: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by newoffer: 5:33pm On Mar 14, 2022
Na promo them use the war do. The lesson be say Russia military no sound. Apart from nuclear shits
dawnomike:
If the above news is true... It makes me begin to wonder, why the war in the first place?
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by panpan(m): 5:33pm On Mar 14, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Because the president allowed US to push him into war. Very soon this Zelenski will reveal the promise made to him by washington. The target has always been to push ukraine to provoke Russia into going to war so that Russian economy can be destroyed by the west.

If this is true, then Zelensky's life is probably in danger; not from Russia, but from the United States.
The United States does not like foreign heads of state spilling the beans.

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by Invitationn: 5:33pm On Mar 14, 2022
dawnomike:
If the above news is true... It makes me begin to wonder, why the war in the first place?
Abi o.
They dared Putin. They wanted to test his resolve.
Sometimes things like these are needed to know all parties real intensions and stance.
All party made a lot of mistakes and miscalculations; The West thought Putin won't invade. Putin thought Zelensky was a comedian and the invasion was going to be a walk in the park. He expected sanctions but not this much.
Ukraine thought the West will intervene directly.
The West thought Sanctions will make Putin withdraw etc.

I hope sanity prevails soon.

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by Elimon(m): 5:33pm On Mar 14, 2022
jrusky:

Sorry if you are one of the Putian a s s hole just get lost of my mention then ok.

I'm not in support of war and Russia is not my country for me to be interested... But the dog poo you typed was bad enough to make me enlighten u
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by ken6488(m): 5:34pm On Mar 14, 2022
seanwilliam:
lol. A country that a single company in the U.S is richer than .. ordinary apple is worth almost two times of Russia economy ..

Russia is a poor country by world standard and trust me, it the economy might not see the light of the day again
USA is too big to get poor Russia is in Europe and Asia
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by chopnaira: 5:34pm On Mar 14, 2022
HarunaWest:
You think Russia is like Nigeria that isn't relevant to world politics...Countries like that wouldn't fail. They will bounce back.
LMAO grin

They never bounced back from the invasion of Crimea in 2014. The ruble never became the same again and it's now even fallen further.

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by od501: 5:35pm On Mar 14, 2022
BKayy:
Ndị ara. They have now realised that lies cannot help them. They have come to accept that they were tricked and used by the West.

Since the start of this conflict, all intellectuals including economists from USA have all condemned the West for tricking Ukraine. Russia has history, agreements and everything by their side. The west have nothing but their wicked ambition of taking control of the entire world. The truth is that one man cannot rule the world. Even if one man can, it shouldn't be those that want to shove their gay sexuality down the throats of everybody. Don't get me wrong, I don't have issues with gay people but I have issues with the West making unconditional acceptance of such abnormality a must.

For those that don't understand. The agreement before the fall of Berlin Wall, was that NATO even though they are not prepared to let go of their imperialism should not move an inch towards the East (Russia). They should stop at Germany and maintain their allies in Europe and eternal slaves in Africa and beyond. What happened? For the past 20 years, Russia has endured watching NATO deceive and encroach. Something no country with the capability to defend herself has ever endured.

As for the ignoramuses always posting in zombie language "... Ughh u..Kraine is.. A sov...reign.. Natiiiooon"
You shouldn't be worried about something that will never happen. The global imperialism of the West can never be complete. Somehow, nature has a way of stopping it. Today it is Russia drawing the line. Tomorrow might be Biafra or Oduduwa Republic. Who knows.

You should be concerned about the freedom of Africa from the Western project. The subjugation that our ancestors fought and failed.
When exactly will UK and France hand off from Black Africa? For the past two months, Mali took the bold step by kindly asking France to hands off from their economy and territory, do you know what followed? The entire West especially those that took part in the Berlin conference started threatening Mali with sanctions. The one wey pain me pass na ordinary Norway of 5m people that I am sure that Anambra State is more populated than is questioning Mali's audacity. Mali, a country of 20 million people. They couldn't contain such boldness from a black nation. But until today, I haven't seen any attention to the Mali situation here or their media. They want to suppress it so that other black Africans won't be motivated.

Most intelligent comment I have ever read this year.

4 Likes

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by VULCAN(m): 5:35pm On Mar 14, 2022
You came close but not close enough.

It would take Ukraine 20yrs to develop her own nuclear weapons.

It would take Ukraine at most a year to receive nuclear weapons once it joined NATO.

If you were Russia, which one would you be more wary of.

PoliteActivist:

Am amazed how people can't see that nothing would have prevented Putin attacking Ukraine.
He was NOT worried about joining NATO!
The real issue: he KNEW, left unchecked, UKRAINE WOULD DEVELOP NUCLEAR WEAPONS!
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by chopnaira: 5:37pm On Mar 14, 2022
ken6488:
Russia-china-India

To form the new work order the eastern block
Time for Nigerian students looking to study abroad to start applying to Russia, India and China.

They can forget about seeking admissions in USA, UK, Canada, Germany and Australia.

grin
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by HarunaWest(m): 5:37pm On Mar 14, 2022
chopnaira:

LMAO grin

They never bounced back from the invasion of Crimea in 2014. The ruble never became the same again and it's now even fallen further.
Leave all those graph yoh displaying. They will bounce back. They are relevant to the world cos of their natural resource. All those sanctions will be lifted. They are a high exporting Nation.

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by ofuonyebi: 5:37pm On Mar 14, 2022
Putin is like the former bulldog of US...Donald Trump
he is always war or trouble thirsty...

even if Ukraine agrees to all truce conditions,
that does not make Putin a repentant blood sucker from killing both the innocent young or old

HIs only aim is to punish Ukraine or wipe them out for daring to see themselves as independent from under his stronghold....QED!
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by webizone(m): 5:39pm On Mar 14, 2022
BKayy:
Ndị ara. They have now realised that lies cannot help them. They have come to accept that they were tricked and used by the West.

Since the start of this conflict, all intellectuals including economists from USA have all condemned the West for tricking Ukraine. Russia has history, agreements and everything by their side. The west have nothing but their wicked ambition of taking control of the entire world. The truth is that one man cannot rule the world. Even if one man can, it shouldn't be those that want to shove their gay sexuality down the throats of everybody. Don't get me wrong, I don't have issues with gay people but I have issues with the West making unconditional acceptance of such abnormality a must.

For those that don't understand. The agreement before the fall of Berlin Wall, was that NATO even though they are not prepared to let go of their imperialism should not move an inch towards the East (Russia). They should stop at Germany and maintain their allies in Europe and eternal slaves in Africa and beyond. What happened? For the past 20 years, Russia has endured watching NATO deceive and encroach. Something no country with the capability to defend herself has ever endured.

As for the ignoramuses always posting in zombie language "... Ughh u..Kraine is.. A sov...reign.. Natiiiooon"
You shouldn't be worried about something that will never happen. The global imperialism of the West can never be complete. Somehow, nature has a way of stopping it. Today it is Russia drawing the line. Tomorrow might be Biafra or Oduduwa Republic. Who knows.

You should be concerned about the freedom of Africa from the Western project. The subjugation that our ancestors fought and failed.
When exactly will UK and France hand off from Black Africa? For the past two months, Mali took the bold step by kindly asking France to hands off from their economy and territory, do you know what followed? The entire West especially those that took part in the Berlin conference started threatening Mali with sanctions. The one wey pain me pass na ordinary Norway of 5m people that I am sure that Anambra State is more populated than is questioning Mali's audacity. Mali, a country of 20 million people. They couldn't contain such boldness from a black nation. But until today, I haven't seen any attention to the Mali situation here or their media. They want to suppress it so that other black Africans won't be motivated.

Omo I can't wait for there to be an alternative payment system as big as SWIFT that will include more big countries. Arbitrage trading go baaaad.

6 Likes

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by ken6488(m): 5:39pm On Mar 14, 2022
chopnaira:

Time for Nigerian students looking to study abroad to start applying to Russia, India and China.

They can forget about seeking admissions in USA, UK, Canada, Germany and Australia.

grin
Shuu many Nigeria are over there china especially, do not believe the nonsense media

China, belerus are hot cake

I will gladly accept any visa from them
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by AroleOduduwa2: 5:41pm On Mar 14, 2022
Puremaker8:
If this is true, then Putin should stop.
The western should have prevented this war through dialogue in the first place, but they ignited the fire instead.

The won't be happy with this outcome
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by ken6488(m): 5:41pm On Mar 14, 2022
chopnaira:

LMAO grin

we’ll seems you don’t get the latest

Dollar is about to be dethroned
Russia has vow to end petrol dollar

5 Likes

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by LZAA: 5:41pm On Mar 14, 2022
sapientia:
This is good news

Though I doubt if Putin will stop now

Even if all the sanctions are lifted today, Russia is doomed economically

Foreign direct invest will be almost non-existent because investor confidence have been killed

After this war, there will only be 3 winners

1. USA

2. China

3. Ukraine

Putin just traded the future of Russia for a morsel of Akpu and onugbu
grin grin grin grin
Traded what!!!
Kids of today
Russia practically runs Europe forget all the bs propaganda you have been reading

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by Neddstark: 5:42pm On Mar 14, 2022
donforeign:
my dad is d biggest fool
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by Slurity(m): 5:43pm On Mar 14, 2022
I just feel sorry for Ukraine but more for Russia. They really achieve nothing, a panic fight against what has not happen leading to everlasting backwardness. What a miscalculated fight.
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by MajorOvakporaye(f): 5:43pm On Mar 14, 2022
sapientia:
This is good news

Foreign direct invest will be almost non-existent because investor confidence have been killed

1. USA

2. China

3. Ukraine

GARBAGE TALK

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by chopnaira: 5:43pm On Mar 14, 2022
ken6488:
Shuu many Nigeria are over there china especially, do not believe the nonsense media

China, belerus are hot cake

I will gladly accept any visa from them
grin grin grin

That's why they need to keep applying to India, China and Russia. They can even collect their citizenship sef
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by chopnaira: 5:44pm On Mar 14, 2022
ken6488:
we’ll seems you don’t get the latest

Dollar is about to be dethroned
Russia has vow to end petrol dollar
Good luck to them
Patiently waiting for when Russian Ruble will replace US Dollars in Nigeria as well cool

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by PoliteActivist: 5:44pm On Mar 14, 2022
VULCAN:
You came close but not close enough.

It would take Ukraine 20yrs to develop her own nuclear weapons.

It would take Ukraine at most a year to receive nuclear weapons once it joined NATO.

If you were Russia, which one would you be more wary of.

Wrong! You don't receive nuclear weapons just because you loined NATO. Try putting nuclear weapons in Estonia, Latvia, or Luthuania - it's like Russia putting NW in Cuba. Secondly Ukraine already had nuclear reactors and had some nuclear scientists with the know-how. Thirdly Ukraine would never qualify to join NATO
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by abdulwassi(m): 5:44pm On Mar 14, 2022
Ukraine and it citizen done dey get sense..
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by plaetton: 5:45pm On Mar 14, 2022
sapientia:
This is good news

1. USA

2. China

3. Ukraine

Oh please.
Russia has what the world needs badly, oil and gas.
What most do not know is that Russia has been preparing for both military and economic war with the west for a long long time.
Though it would be hit hard, Russia has European to sell oil and gas,has China, India for trade and technology, the Middle East, Asia and Africa and South America to trade with.
If little countries like Cuba, North Korea and Iran can survive without trade with US, Russia will would more than survive.
Besides, in 2 years time, European countries will come back knocking to Trade with Russia.

5 Likes

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by JustforMen: 5:45pm On Mar 14, 2022
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by MERCHANDISER: 5:46pm On Mar 14, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
grin

When we tell those western puppets here that propaganda don’t win war, they start saying nonsense. Putin is even soft on Ukraine, if not he would have leveled it since.

Comrade lower your voice.
We told them,you were hyping US and NATO
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by FunkyAlhaji2015: 5:46pm On Mar 14, 2022
sapientia:
This is good news

1. USA

2. China

3. Ukraine

Cost of production around the world has triple because of the rising cost of energy. Russia is no longer pumping it's 9million barrel and it's gas into the market. Oil is now selling at 140 dollar per barrel, it is projected to hit 200 dollars in the coming weeks. America is experiencing it's worst inflation figures in 40 years. Every soon there will job loses and food shortage. You can mess with Russia or Saudi Arabia, they will crumble the global economy with their oil.

4 Likes

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by oshonwambada: 5:47pm On Mar 14, 2022
BKayy:

Nobody read
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by Wannabenz: 5:47pm On Mar 14, 2022
Amojii:
Why the war at the first place if Ukraine govt want to maintain a neutral state now?
They was tricked by the west.
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by ibmaintain: 5:48pm On Mar 14, 2022
this is exactly what Putin want from Ukraine since, why they not accept these since instead of this blood shared bcus of zelesky

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by Kokaine(m): 5:48pm On Mar 14, 2022
dawnomike:
exactly. Its too late though. Russia no go leave am oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Peskov: We Have Suffered Losses But Our Mission Is To Prevent World War III / Man Receives Beating Of His Life For Calling A Fuel Attendant 'monkey' In SA / Yevgeny Alexeyevic Urges Putin To Fire A Nuclear Missile At America As A Warning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.