Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official (40789 Views)

New York Issues Its First Gender Neutral Driver's Licenses ( Pics) / Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official / JUST IN: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by rajiedreez: 6:09pm On Mar 14, 2022
I talk am
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by ken6488(m): 6:09pm On Mar 14, 2022
Svlla:
This is good......that's the security guarantees Russia is asking for although they've gotten that guarantees through other means.

Regardless talks should continue, a ceasefire and eventually a truce and a treaty to guarantee Ukraine security concerns too as well as Russia.....

However there are thing that will not quickly go back to the way it was
1. Santions won't be lifted, or not immediately. The West have always want to attack Russia or its economy as they've been doing post cold war
2. Ukraine territorial integrity has been compromised, it has lost lands in Donesk, Crimea and Lugansk and more if Russia admits or recognized a separatist govt in Kherson, Zaporizhzhia, Kharkiv
3. Lives has been lost and properties damaged, $billions has gone up in smoke
4. The borders of Europe has been redrawn

Good thing to take from this is
1. Western relation with Africa and Asia will improve seeing that they did not get that unanimous support they expected their powerful media and propaganda would have gotten them. Africa has a mind of its own and true their imperialistic behavior in Africa has been noticed by Africans
2. The West disposition and reactions towards war I Africa and Asia will greatly change as they never imagined a war will be fought in Europe with about 3millions as refugees and still growing.....they will tone down the racial slur in them when commenting about wars or crisis in Africa
3. No body or state has risen above war or crisis so we all need each other
4. NATO will not dare cross Russia line again
5. Russia has further moved east , will not want to work with the west again

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 14, 2022
seanwilliam:
Either way
The biggest winner remain
1. USA
2. USA
3. CHINA
4. NATO
How much aid and grant will make a devastated Ukraine recover in time. This same fallacy and lies was what sent zelensky to fight a foolish war in the first instance. That country is gone back 20 years, militarily, economically and infra-structurally. FYI, the west has been pumping up Ukraine since the early 2000s, how far has it gone even without a devastating war? It is still among the poorest nations of Europe. I agree with the list of winners, they instigated the war. But the biggest loser is Ukraine. It lost NATO ambitions, lost its territory by becoming Balkanized, lost its infrastructures, lost its economy, lost innocent lives, all for what? What was now its gain? Absolutely nothing! Most of the cooperations pulling out of Russia will return or face bankruptcy proceedings within 6 months thereby losing assets which becomes nationalized. Most of these cooperations are consumer entities with Chinese equivalents simply waiting to scavenge on the available opportunities. The major way to hurt the Russian economy is to stop its gas enterprise. Gas was previously sold $400 per 1000cubic meter on contract before the war, it’s currently $3900 for same volume. Europe is simply buying same commodity at *10 of its previous price from same Russia. This price will not drop anytime so soon even if this war ends now. Europe admits it will be dependent on this gas till at least 2030. Mind you, Europe is just one market, FYI we have nord stream 1, yamal(still Europe), Turk stream 1, power of Siberia 1 $ 2 to China, Japanese Sakhalin 1$2, pak stream ongoing to Pakistan. The traditional buyers of its weapons were never the west, but India, China, Africa and part of the Middle East and Eurasia. As for its wheat, if you no buy, na hunger go kill you. Did you hear car manufacturers crying about rising cost of production? Aluminum, steel, palladium and nickel, all vital for both car and aircraft will have to be sourced from them. It’s just a double edged sword. Russia will simply reinvent itself and diversify from the west, inclining towards China.

10 Likes

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by Lovelife433(m): 6:14pm On Mar 14, 2022
sapientia:
This is good news

Though I doubt if Putin will stop now

Even if all the sanctions are lifted today, Russia is doomed economically

Foreign direct invest will be almost non-existent because investor confidence have been killed what do know about international politics? Always talking nonsense.

After this war, there will only be 3 winners

1. USA

2. China

3. Ukraine

Putin just traded the future of Russia for a morsel of Akpu and onugbu
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by naija4life247: 6:15pm On Mar 14, 2022
Suspect1:
noise!

Don't mind the noise maker. Russia's only concern is the security of Russia which is can be hindered by Ukraine's membership of NATO. Once Ukraine and his evil European and US back down on Ukraine's membership of the evil block, then Russia has achieved its aim and is victorious.

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by sunboy(m): 6:15pm On Mar 14, 2022
sapientia:
This is good news

Foreign direct invest will be almost non-existent because investor confidence have been killed

1. USA

2. China

3. Ukraine

Ukraine loss big time. Russia loss too cos it’d take them a while to recover from all this sanctions.
Biggest winners are China and the US.
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by uunwanaobong3: 6:15pm On Mar 14, 2022
My questions to the comedian is WHY DO FIGHT IN THE FIRST INSTANCE?......... Oh you wanted to sacrifice the souls of innocent babies and women to the gods of comedy in exchange for sense?

Beware of comedian president, they are always foolish..... It is only a comedian who will think that a small country like Ukraine can defeat a military super power like Russia

3 Likes

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 14, 2022
Why the war in the first place? Simply because Zelensky is stupid. All of you Simps that want to get married this year because some relative from either your side or girlfriend side promised to help you after marriage, I hope una don see how the thing dey go oooh. Nothing wey US/NATO nor promise Ukraine during toasting oooh... Now Ukraine suddenly wan go back to singlehood and celibacy oooh. Russia never disturbed them for Once. Without any provocation Ukraine run follow another man Mr. NATO. I am glad she is back to her sense.

dawnomike:
If the above news is true... It makes me begin to wonder, why the war in the first place?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by cowardafonja: 6:18pm On Mar 14, 2022
BKayy:
Ndị ara. They have now realised that lies cannot help them. They have come to accept that they were tricked and used by the West.

Since the start of this conflict, all intellectuals including economists from USA have all condemned the West for tricking Ukraine. Russia has history, agreements and everything by their side. The west have nothing but their wicked ambition of taking control of the entire world. The truth is that one man cannot rule the world. Even if one man can, it shouldn't be those that want to shove their gay sexuality down the throats of everybody. Don't get me wrong, I don't have issues with gay people but I have issues with the West making unconditional acceptance of such abnormality a must.

For those that don't understand. The agreement before the fall of Berlin Wall, was that NATO even though they are not prepared to let go of their imperialism should not move an inch towards the East (Russia). They should stop at Germany and maintain their allies in Europe and eternal slaves in Africa and beyond. What happened? For the past 20 years, Russia has endured watching NATO deceive and encroach. Something no country with the capability to defend herself has ever endured.

As for the ignoramuses always posting in zombie language "... Ughh u..Kraine is.. A sov...reign.. Natiiiooon"
You shouldn't be worried about something that will never happen. The global imperialism of the West can never be complete. Somehow, nature has a way of stopping it. Today it is Russia drawing the line. Tomorrow might be Biafra or Oduduwa Republic. Who knows.

You should be concerned about the freedom of Africa from the Western project. The subjugation that our ancestors fought and failed.
When exactly will UK and France hand off from Black Africa? For the past two months, Mali took the bold step by kindly asking France to hands off from their economy and territory, do you know what followed? The entire West especially those that took part in the Berlin conference started threatening Mali with sanctions. The one wey pain me pass na ordinary Norway of 5m people that I am sure that Anambra State is more populated than is questioning Mali's audacity. Mali, a country of 20 million people. They couldn't contain such boldness from a black nation. But until today, I haven't seen any attention to the Mali situation here or their media. They want to suppress it so that other black Africans won't be motivated.

One bottle of cold beer for u bro. U Sabi wetin dey sup. U no be like all these zombies wey full nairaland. I don't know if the black man is accursed with irrationality. They like slavery too much.

The deep state actors want to rule the world. They want to deep their hand into the Russian treasury and oil and gas. The current president of Ukraine, Volodymyr Zelenskyy, is a mere puppet installed to help carry out this mission. In 2013 - 2014 when Ukraine was in peace, they organized a coup that violently removed
Presidebt Viktor Yanukovych, the then pro-Russian president of Ukraine who was democratically elected, only to install Petro Poroshenko.

Poroshenko was not up to six months in office when he started making declarations that his government was not going to accommodate multiple languages or cultures in Ukraine. He said they were working on bills to adopt one language and one culture as the official settings in Ukraine. He was targeting the people of eastern Ukraine, Donbass and co, who were over 8 million in population. These people are originally Russians that were ceded to Ukraine. Their language and culture are Russian. Not comfortable with Poroshenko's declarations, they started a protest but instead to call them for dialogue, Poroshenko met them with military action and killed no fewer than 2000 people in a day. It was a pogrom but the deep state actors, through the mainstream media undermined the atrocity being committed against the good people of Donbass.

To the shock of those who knew, the West, in a terrible swift, tagged these people terrorists. More than 8 million defenseless and law-abiding citizens were called terrorists to give Poroshenko a leeway to complete his ethic cleansing. Millions of people fled to Russia for refuge.

When Russia responded with a military action against the Ukrainian forces, they called it invasion. Up till today, the West still run over 20 bio-laboratories, which they built close to Russian borders for no other purpose than developing weapons. They have also stationed tons of WMD in strategic places in Ukraine, which the Ukrainian forces are not permitted to touch. What are all these things for?

When I look at how people reason in this forum I begin to pitty the black man. I can forgive buhari because he is also a puppet. If he was quick to condemn Russia, it is because he has been commended to. But who commended these zombies that litter everywhere on nairaland? Nobody! They are simply foooolish

9 Likes

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by Osilama1: 6:21pm On Mar 14, 2022
BOOKWORMLUX:
My major concern is the masses who've refused to receive sense. When it's time for election, we allow these politicians to let us vote based on ethnic and religious grounds, some even sell their votes with no sight of the big picture.

It's high time people realise that these politicians don't care about you

They deceive and divide you based on religious and ethnic grounds, but they Unite at the top to milk the country dry

Now that there's fuel scarcity , you won't see specific fuel stations for APC or PDP supporters, neither would they give you fuel because you're a Christian or a Muslim .

Whether you vote good or bad leaders, na everybody go hear am
ASUU Strike all their children are abroad getting quality education , you that voted based on ethnoreligious ground is at home, no special school for you that's Christian, Muslim, APC or PDP supporter

Una must receive sense by Force
was no assu strike in PDP time?? Who stop u from voting ur so called good leaders
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by danngnews: 6:22pm On Mar 14, 2022
Brendaniel:

Oga it is Ukraine that should have ran to go and negotiate, see I have learnt something in this life, don't fight someone who is stronger than you except you know exactly what you are doing that will take down that strong person...

What you have learned in life does not apply when leading a nation, no country will beg another plz don't invade me, Putin moved thousands of troops troops towards Ukrainian border, what do you expect them to do? Beg?

Putin Annexed Crimea, hellped two regions selerate from Ukraine and recognized them as independent nations, infact the only country that does so, now he was threathong to invade and did not offer any option of negotiated settlement.

This is the same mentality that has kept Nigeria where it is today, we fear the government, we fear death, we fear even the air we breath, as a result the government shit on our heads we do no shit.
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by Pondabrown: 6:23pm On Mar 14, 2022
BKayy:
Ndị ara. They have now realised that lies cannot help them. They have come to accept that they were tricked and used by the West.

Since the start of this conflict, all intellectuals including economists from USA have all condemned the West for tricking Ukraine. Russia has history, agreements and everything by their side. The west have nothing but their wicked ambition of taking control of the entire world. The truth is that one man cannot rule the world. Even if one man can, it shouldn't be those that want to shove their gay sexuality down the throats of everybody. Don't get me wrong, I don't have issues with gay people but I have issues with the West making unconditional acceptance of such abnormality a must.

For those that don't understand. The agreement before the fall of Berlin Wall, was that NATO even though they are not prepared to let go of their imperialism should not move an inch towards the East (Russia). They should stop at Germany and maintain their allies in Europe and eternal slaves in Africa and beyond. What happened? For the past 20 years, Russia has endured watching NATO deceive and encroach. Something no country with the capability to defend herself has ever endured.

As for the ignoramuses always posting in zombie language "... Ughh u..Kraine is.. A sov...reign.. Natiiiooon"
You shouldn't be worried about something that will never happen. The global imperialism of the West can never be complete. Somehow, nature has a way of stopping it. Today it is Russia drawing the line. Tomorrow might be Biafra or Oduduwa Republic. Who knows.

You should be concerned about the freedom of Africa from the Western project. The subjugation that our ancestors fought and failed.
When exactly will UK and France hand off from Black Africa? For the past two months, Mali took the bold step by kindly asking France to hands off from their economy and territory, do you know what followed? The entire West especially those that took part in the Berlin conference started threatening Mali with sanctions. The one wey pain me pass na ordinary Norway of 5m people that I am sure that Anambra State is more populated than is questioning Mali's audacity. Mali, a country of 20 million people. They couldn't contain such boldness from a black nation. But until today, I haven't seen any attention to the Mali situation here or their media. They want to suppress it so that other black Africans won't be motivated.
If everybody thinks the way you think the world would have been a better place by now, with strong societal norms and cultural values. The western tactic is about "divide and conquer".
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by WarriAproko: 6:24pm On Mar 14, 2022
chopnaira:

The Sanctions won't get lifted. Them reaching a truce in the future does not negate the fact that a sovereign country was invaded.

I agree that US are the biggest winners.

Russia's is the biggest loser here. It's economy is in the mud.
Russia is the winner. Forget those sanctions. Atlist they got what they want

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by danngnews: 6:24pm On Mar 14, 2022
ken6488:
a lot of times

Example??
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by Solatium(m): 6:25pm On Mar 14, 2022
sapientia:
This is good news

Foreign direct invest will be almost non-existent because investor confidence have been killed

1. USA

2. China

3. Ukraine

And you think economic sanctions are to hurt just only the opponent?
Imagine over 100million of Russia Population on China's Unionpay + 1.4Billion in china and another 1 Billion in India forming a payment system,that's a great loss for American base master and visa card issuers,loss of revenue bro.
Trades are beneficial to all parties

6 Likes

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by WarriAproko: 6:26pm On Mar 14, 2022
valentineuwakwe:
Am happy both side don dey tire......

Las las U.N. go vote millions of dollars as relief n restructuring package or funds for Ukraine!
lols. Wen the terms say if Russia will protect them. Forget the west propaganda.
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by danngnews: 6:27pm On Mar 14, 2022
ken6488:
Ukraine will never dare Russia again

Story for the Gods, the invader is the one that dared Ukraine not the other way round. Ukraine resistance and western sanctions have given Putin a good bloody nose, he must think twice before invading his neighbours.

He also must have learnt that it's possible to fight without shooting a single bullet.
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by Brendaniel: 6:28pm On Mar 14, 2022
danngnews:

What you have learned in life does not apply when leading a nation, no country will beg another plz don't invade me, Putin moved thousands of troops troops towards Ukrainian border, what do you expect them to do? Beg?

Putin Annexed Crimea, hellped two regions selerate from Ukraine and recognized them as independent nations, infact the only country that does so, now he was threathong to invade and did not offer any option of negotiated settlement.

This is the same mentality that has kept Nigeria where it is today, we fear the government, we fear death, we fear even the air we breath, as a result the government shit on our heads we do no shit.

Know when to fight and know when to plead, If America says they want to go into war with Nigeria today, 14/3/2022, I will advise every Nigerian to go and plead with America because we are not in the capacity to fight them, whether America is wrong or right, if we have what it takes then we can make noise too, that is partly the reason why I blame MNK for threatening Nigeria when you know your capacity to challenge Nigeria is not there...

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by eke28(m): 6:28pm On Mar 14, 2022
Nice one. There is nothing wrong with that. At least there will be peace in the world.
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by kunkelhanspeter(m): 6:30pm On Mar 14, 2022
First you guys said if Russia attack USA and nato will strike back we all know what happened
Now you guys are saying they economy is boom let watch and see . Europeans can’t do without Russia oil and diamonds �
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by ken6488(m): 6:31pm On Mar 14, 2022
danngnews:

Story for the Gods, the invader is the one that dared Ukraine not the other way round. Ukraine resistance and western sanctions have given Putin a good bloody nose, he must think twice before invading his neighbours.

He also must have learnt that it's possible to fight without shooting a single bullet.
Rest
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by RolexOfGeneva(m): 6:31pm On Mar 14, 2022
sapientia:
This is good news

1. USA

2. China

3. Ukraine

There will be only one winner. Russia and all the conservationist states.
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by Adjovi: 6:31pm On Mar 14, 2022
Solatium:

And you think economic sanctions are to hurt just only the opponent?
Imagine over 100million of Russia Population on China's Unionpay + 1.4Billion in china and another 1 Billion in India forming a payment system,that's a great loss for American base master and visa card issuers,loss of revenue bro.
Trades are beneficial to all parties

Union pay already overtook MasterCard and visa

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by ebufa: 6:33pm On Mar 14, 2022
BKayy:

Biko Bkkay Nwannem please save your breath! you are preaching to the lost! The Europeans did a number on us I tell you, The neo-colonialism we are victims of today I must say has proven to be far more damaging than even the colonial period! The level of miseducation that has been inflicted on Nigerian youth is heartbreaking! the miseducation siege is multi pronged.............no wonder the Fulanis have always insisted on controlling the education,culture and even information ministries........... That is the area where the British lackeys (Fulanis) have done the most damage especially under this very evil APC regime!

immediately the British disarmed the yoruba political and economic elite, The case for the true emancipation of the black man was completely lost, the noble fight of IPOB cannot be won alone! .......how a once fiery and articulate ethnic nation can be reduced to begging Fulani up and down is beyond me! We need to cure our people of this blind worship of everything western and white!

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by shomutuski(m): 6:33pm On Mar 14, 2022
Suspect1:
noise!

A
Evj
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by kissdabride: 6:34pm On Mar 14, 2022
ken6488:
every one cannot be a slave, or a western puppet like you
I will love to be a puppet to western world than be a king in a jihadist nations.
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by Dreamhighnow(m): 6:36pm On Mar 14, 2022
ken6488:
how

Just wait and see
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by chosengocap: 6:37pm On Mar 14, 2022
sapientia:
This is good news

1. USA

2. China

3. Ukraine

You have little understanding about international politics and the reality at hand . Stop listening to Western media . Do you know that with all their gra gra of not buying Russian oil the USA is still buying the oil at a higher cost . What about Europe ? Russia is dealing both with his allies and non allies now and have established themselves as a real super power again. Ukraine now knows her real enemies are those who deceived her.

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by Alamkir: 6:39pm On Mar 14, 2022
dawnomike:
If the above news is true... It makes me begin to wonder, why the war in the first place?
because he thought the EU U.S and NATO will be fighting for him, they failed him. What he really want is to join NATO.
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by WarriAproko: 6:39pm On Mar 14, 2022
caracas:

This was a pawn by the west to destroy Russia n the mumu Putin fell for it
Russia is doomed ,the economic sanctions will increase,war crimes have been committed n Putin would be held responsible……
The way I see it the west might even demand for regime change in Russia…..
lols. How is NK...why are sanctions not affecting them

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by MERCHANDISER: 6:40pm On Mar 14, 2022
uunwanaobong3:
My questions to the comedian is WHY DO FIGHT IN THE FIRST INSTANCE?......... Oh you wanted to sacrifice the souls of innocent babies and women to the gods of comedy in exchange for sense?

Beware of comedian president, they are always foolish..... It is only a comedian who will think that a small country like Ukraine can defeat a military super power like Russia

The man is good in comedy, I don't know why he joined politics
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by frog12: 6:42pm On Mar 14, 2022
as long as they can sign agreement. zelensky is a bad president. he allowed himself to be used for small amounts of money

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Peskov: We Have Suffered Losses But Our Mission Is To Prevent World War III / Man Receives Beating Of His Life For Calling A Fuel Attendant 'monkey' In SA / Yevgeny Alexeyevic Urges Putin To Fire A Nuclear Missile At America As A Warning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.