Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,391 members, 7,830,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

ASUU Strike: Skills To Acquire As The Strikes Pesists - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Strike: Skills To Acquire As The Strikes Pesists (377 Views)

Hurray, ASUU Wants Prompt Pay For Endless Strikes! / Lightning Strikes Student Of Anambra State University To Death Inside His Room / Teacher Uses Extraordinary Chalkboard Drawing Skills To Teach Students Anatomy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU Strike: Skills To Acquire As The Strikes Pesists by Frank25: 3:25pm On Mar 14, 2022
Let's share skills one could acquire as the strikes continues

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: Skills To Acquire As The Strikes Pesists by Frank25: 3:26pm On Mar 14, 2022
Lalasticala
Mynd44
Cc
Re: ASUU Strike: Skills To Acquire As The Strikes Pesists by mostob(m): 3:32pm On Mar 14, 2022
Data analysis.

I badly want to acquire that skill.
The problem is I'm financially incapacitated right now.
Any expert here should please drop details on where I can acquire the skill
Re: ASUU Strike: Skills To Acquire As The Strikes Pesists by Pierocash(m): 4:27pm On Mar 14, 2022
Where in Ph can I acquire this skill- Data Analysis?
Re: ASUU Strike: Skills To Acquire As The Strikes Pesists by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 4:40pm On Mar 14, 2022
My major concern is the masses who've refused to receive sense. When it's time for election, we allow these politicians to let us vote based on ethnic and religious grounds, some even sell their votes with no sight of the big picture.

It's high time people realise that these politicians don't care about you

They deceive and divide you based on religious and ethnic grounds, but they Unite at the top to milk the country dry

Now that there's fuel scarcity , you won't see specific fuel stations for APC or PDP supporters, neither would they give you fuel because you're a Christian or a Muslim .

Whether you vote good or bad leaders, na everybody go hear am
ASUU Strike all their children are abroad getting quality education , you that voted based on ethnoreligious ground is at home, no special school for you that's Christian, Muslim, APC or PDP supporter

Una must receive sense by Force

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: Skills To Acquire As The Strikes Pesists by SirWarlock: 5:00pm On Mar 14, 2022
BOOKWORMLUX:
My major concern is the masses who've refused to receive sense. When it's time for election, we allow these politicians to let us vote based on ethnic and religious grounds, some even sell their votes with no sight of the big picture.

It's high time people realise that these politicians don't care about you

They deceive and divide you based on religious and ethnic grounds, but they Unite at the top to milk the country dry

Now that there's fuel scarcity , you won't see specific fuel stations for APC or PDP supporters, neither would they give you fuel because you're a Christian or a Muslim .

Whether you vote good or bad leaders, na everybody go hear am
ASUU Strike all their children are abroad getting quality education , you that voted based on ethnoreligious ground is at home, no special school for you that's Christian, Muslim, APC or PDP supporter

Una must receive sense by Force
Your point? People should vote for a third force? Atheists? Traditionalists? How is that going to happen
Re: ASUU Strike: Skills To Acquire As The Strikes Pesists by paulolee(m): 8:11pm On Mar 14, 2022
students don tire for all these daily strikes..

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Didn’t Order Me To Handsoff From Negotiations – Ngige / Gombe State Students For AI / ASUU : NLC Tells Fg,expect Nationwide Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.