Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Rivers, Ebonyi, Anambra, Lagos And Kebbi Top States’ 2021 Fiscal Performance - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers, Ebonyi, Anambra, Lagos And Kebbi Top States’ 2021 Fiscal Performance (12302 Views)

Flags, Coats Of Arms, Symbols And Monuments Of Nigerian States (2021) / Again, Rivers, Ebonyi Community Clashes Claim 20 Persons / Sokoto, Jigawa, Rivers, Ebonyi Are Capitals Of Poverty, Unemployment ― NBS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers, Ebonyi, Anambra, Lagos And Kebbi Top States’ 2021 Fiscal Performance by Tomek09(m): 6:03pm On Mar 14, 2022
Arysexy:
They should show skull mining and Agbero statistics

Im sure Ogun, Osun, OYO, Ekiti, ondo will come first in these descending order

Anambra doing well in all fronts

Watch out for Afonja counter thread before 6pm, they will manufacture their oluwole statistics and counter this before the next two hours

SMAN, Ogun State Chapter.

Osun State still leads while others follow.

If life don tire you, abeg enter Osun, Ogun and Oyo. Aswear, every bit of you would be mined and harvested grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers, Ebonyi, Anambra, Lagos And Kebbi Top States’ 2021 Fiscal Performance by Tomek09(m): 6:05pm On Mar 14, 2022
Opokutism:
See Bayelsa my beloved state fighting relegation
Despite having only 8 LGAs. Na corruption dey kill Bayelsa. Niger Deltans are too corrupt minded for my liking. Chop the money mentality at the detriment of their poor people. Sad embarassed embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers, Ebonyi, Anambra, Lagos And Kebbi Top States’ 2021 Fiscal Performance by slowice(m): 6:06pm On Mar 14, 2022
Ebonyi ma niggur grin

Giving dem

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers, Ebonyi, Anambra, Lagos And Kebbi Top States’ 2021 Fiscal Performance by Tomek09(m): 6:07pm On Mar 14, 2022
Amojii:

Those pic are Lagos pic at night.
Lmao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers, Ebonyi, Anambra, Lagos And Kebbi Top States’ 2021 Fiscal Performance by Tomek09(m): 6:09pm On Mar 14, 2022
Dshocker:
Despite the fact that Anambra doesn't earn that from federal allocation,yet we keep breaking boundaries...
Huge and matchless boundaries.

Kudos Ndi Anambra and Ndi Ebonyi.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers, Ebonyi, Anambra, Lagos And Kebbi Top States’ 2021 Fiscal Performance by Tomek09(m): 6:10pm On Mar 14, 2022
sweetjohn:
If and only if we can get the caliber umahi for another 8years, Ebonyi will be another Attractive places in Africa. So proud to be an Ebonyian. Though, some fools will still come and spew their usual trash of "human development syndrome". We don't care cos we have moved on. Ebonyi has developed infrastructurally and also in human development.
I can't agree less bro. Chief Umahi is an enigma.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers, Ebonyi, Anambra, Lagos And Kebbi Top States’ 2021 Fiscal Performance by techWriter3: 6:11pm On Mar 14, 2022
That backward country of hats and causing will never wanna christened in anything good
Re: Rivers, Ebonyi, Anambra, Lagos And Kebbi Top States’ 2021 Fiscal Performance by wallrichy: 6:23pm On Mar 14, 2022
Kudos to those Eastern States despite all the unrest and killings, they still came out well and strong. How I wish all these can reflect on the standard of living of the people in those states and not just an academic exercise in fruitility. Kudos to the governors of those states.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers, Ebonyi, Anambra, Lagos And Kebbi Top States’ 2021 Fiscal Performance by CASTOSVILLA(m): 6:27pm On Mar 14, 2022
trutharena:
Cool one. They will believe statistics now when it favors them but cry blue murder when it dosen’t.

Nice to see Osun state climbing back up gradually from how Aregbesola grounded the state with loan. Kudos to Oyetola.

Osogbo Night view below:
Who asked you to post Osogbo. We don't give a fxck bro

4 Likes

Re: Rivers, Ebonyi, Anambra, Lagos And Kebbi Top States’ 2021 Fiscal Performance by trutharena: 6:28pm On Mar 14, 2022
CASTOSVILLA:
Who asked you to post Osogbo. We don't give a fxck bro

Na your papa buy me phone ?

3 Likes

Re: Rivers, Ebonyi, Anambra, Lagos And Kebbi Top States’ 2021 Fiscal Performance by Jlow2: 6:30pm On Mar 14, 2022
It has not reflected on the lives of citizens in ebonyi, absolute rubbish
Re: Rivers, Ebonyi, Anambra, Lagos And Kebbi Top States’ 2021 Fiscal Performance by sammyranking(m): 6:33pm On Mar 14, 2022
Ebubu6:
they have always been doing well. Disgusts me why easterners hate umahi. Do they want court to remove him and put person like okorocha or uzodimma abi na ikpeazu will suit them?

It’s actually paining them the least state in SE is actually growing. Despite the small allocation given to the state the man they utilize am well.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers, Ebonyi, Anambra, Lagos And Kebbi Top States’ 2021 Fiscal Performance by OFFICIAL336: 6:37pm On Mar 14, 2022
Jalaw:
Any data not from NBS is a hoax
You mean Yoruba Bureau of Statistics?

Only fools take them serious.
Re: Rivers, Ebonyi, Anambra, Lagos And Kebbi Top States’ 2021 Fiscal Performance by IGBOSON1: 6:50pm On Mar 14, 2022
sammyranking:

It’s actually paining them the least state in SE is actually growing. Despite the small allocation given to the state the man they utilize am well.

Paining whom? Where do you get your information from? Or is your assertion based on what some faceless impostors say on nairaland!?

1 Like

Re: Rivers, Ebonyi, Anambra, Lagos And Kebbi Top States’ 2021 Fiscal Performance by ThickSharon123(f): 6:51pm On Mar 14, 2022
lightskinnigga:
2 south east states beat Lagos..

Can you imagine this?

I told them eastern Nigeria is rising continuously

Below is pix of anambra(onitsha) and ebonyi (abakaliki)

I'm preparing to relocate to the East. I'm thinking of Imo state.

1 Like

Re: Rivers, Ebonyi, Anambra, Lagos And Kebbi Top States’ 2021 Fiscal Performance by ThickSharon123(f): 6:52pm On Mar 14, 2022
trutharena:
Cool one. They will believe statistics now when it favors them but cry blue murder when it dosen’t.

Nice to see Osun state climbing back up gradually from how Aregbesola grounded the state with loan. Kudos to Oyetola.

Osogbo Night view below:

Sorry, what happened to those dark areas in the osogbo bridge, didn't those people pay for NEPA?
Re: Rivers, Ebonyi, Anambra, Lagos And Kebbi Top States’ 2021 Fiscal Performance by IGBOSON1: 6:52pm On Mar 14, 2022
Tomek09:

I can't agree less bro. Chief Umahi is an enigma.

I think you meant to say ‘can’t agree more’.
Re: Rivers, Ebonyi, Anambra, Lagos And Kebbi Top States’ 2021 Fiscal Performance by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 14, 2022
Amojii:

Those pic are Lagos pic at night joor.
this is osogbo my friend, must every development be in lagos
Re: Rivers, Ebonyi, Anambra, Lagos And Kebbi Top States’ 2021 Fiscal Performance by AMBURSAA(m): 6:59pm On Mar 14, 2022
PROUDLY KEBBIAN (up kebbi) RICE FARMING IS OUR PRIDE

3 Likes

Re: Rivers, Ebonyi, Anambra, Lagos And Kebbi Top States’ 2021 Fiscal Performance by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 14, 2022
Despite ipob and all the insecurities

SE ain't doing bad

1 Like

Re: Rivers, Ebonyi, Anambra, Lagos And Kebbi Top States’ 2021 Fiscal Performance by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 14, 2022
AMBURSAA:
PROUDLY KEBBIAN (up kebbi) RICE FARMING IS OUR PRIDE
that's really nice
Re: Rivers, Ebonyi, Anambra, Lagos And Kebbi Top States’ 2021 Fiscal Performance by IGBOSON1: 7:07pm On Mar 14, 2022
Tomek09:

Despite having only 8 LGAs. Na corruption dey kill Bayelsa. Niger Deltans are too corrupt minded for my liking. Chop the money mentality at the detriment of their poor people. Sad embarassed embarassed

Bayelsas’ problem stems from their over-dependence on the oil and gas industry to provide a living and sustenance for majority of its population and state gov’t! It’s not all their fault as this culture was seeded, nurtured and encouraged by the Nigerian state and its political-economy!

Had Bayelsans owned and been in control of their own resources since the early 70s to date, or had a central or regional gov’t that utilised said resources primarily to develop their human resources and HDI instead of handing over 13% derivation to a bunch of uninspiring local politicians without a vision and who managed to capture state power, then we would not be here today wondering where all the benefits of their hydrocarbons disappeared to!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers, Ebonyi, Anambra, Lagos And Kebbi Top States’ 2021 Fiscal Performance by Lightorder: 7:09pm On Mar 14, 2022
lightskinnigga:
2 south east states beat Lagos..

Can you imagine this?

I told them eastern Nigeria is rising continuously

Below is pix of anambra(onitsha) and ebonyi (abakaliki)
A tip and a taste of Biaf*a

2 Likes

Re: Rivers, Ebonyi, Anambra, Lagos And Kebbi Top States’ 2021 Fiscal Performance by Lightorder: 7:11pm On Mar 14, 2022
gwafaeziokwu:
Ebonyi finally joined the big guys. Now that's what determination and focus give you.

Anambra has not even scratched her potentials. Let's hope Charlie Nwamgbafor who already has the keys, would gather the political will to unlock it.

East is home!
Igbo Ndi nwemunu

5 Likes

Re: Rivers, Ebonyi, Anambra, Lagos And Kebbi Top States’ 2021 Fiscal Performance by Lightorder: 7:12pm On Mar 14, 2022
AustineE1:

Louder bros!
Umuafo ndi DOINGS

2 Likes

Re: Rivers, Ebonyi, Anambra, Lagos And Kebbi Top States’ 2021 Fiscal Performance by Lightorder: 7:14pm On Mar 14, 2022
Brendaniel:
All these statistics that do not reflect on the average Nigerian...
because oshogbo was not in the list abi ? Reflect kee you dia !
Re: Rivers, Ebonyi, Anambra, Lagos And Kebbi Top States’ 2021 Fiscal Performance by IGBOSON1: 7:14pm On Mar 14, 2022
Ebubu6:
they have always been doing well. Disgusts me why easterners hate umahi. Do they want court to remove him and put person like okorocha or uzodimma abi na ikpeazu will suit them?

Easterners don’t hate Umahi! Rather, it’s his politics and utterances they don’t like! He seems to desperate to to try and appease and appear loyal to a people and party that have scant regard for his people to begin with….all because of 2023 presidency!

1 Like

Re: Rivers, Ebonyi, Anambra, Lagos And Kebbi Top States’ 2021 Fiscal Performance by Brendaniel: 7:24pm On Mar 14, 2022
Lightorder:
because oshogbo was not in the list abi ? Reflect kee you dia !

I was born in oshogbo but I'm not from oshogbo...

2 Likes

Re: Rivers, Ebonyi, Anambra, Lagos And Kebbi Top States’ 2021 Fiscal Performance by Tomek09(m): 7:43pm On Mar 14, 2022
IGBOSON1:

Bayelsas’ problem stems from their over-dependence on the oil and gas industry to provide a living and sustenance for majority of its population and state gov’t! It’s not all their fault as this culture was seeded, nurtured and encouraged by the Nigerian state and its political-economy!

Had Bayelsans owned and been in control of their own resources since the early 70s to date, or had a central or regional gov’t that utilised said resources primarily to develop their human resources and HDI instead of handing over 13% derivation to a bunch of uninspiring local politicians without a vision and who managed to capture state power, then we would not be here today wondering where all the benefits of their hydrocarbons disappeared to!
You have said it all bro shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Francisca Okeke & Eucharia Nwaichi Win L’Oréal-UNESCO Award / Scandal: Buhari’s Declared Asset Close To N900million / Oshiomhole Again Denounces Naira Policy As He Visits Imeke Kingdom (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.