Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,095 members, 7,821,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Rivers, Ebonyi, Anambra, Lagos And Kebbi Top States’ 2021 Fiscal Performance - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers, Ebonyi, Anambra, Lagos And Kebbi Top States’ 2021 Fiscal Performance (12297 Views)

Flags, Coats Of Arms, Symbols And Monuments Of Nigerian States (2021) / Again, Rivers, Ebonyi Community Clashes Claim 20 Persons / Sokoto, Jigawa, Rivers, Ebonyi Are Capitals Of Poverty, Unemployment ― NBS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers, Ebonyi, Anambra, Lagos And Kebbi Top States’ 2021 Fiscal Performance by Tomek09(m): 7:44pm On Mar 14, 2022
ThickSharon123:

I'm preparing to relocate to the East. I'm thinking of Imo state.
Uwc
Re: Rivers, Ebonyi, Anambra, Lagos And Kebbi Top States’ 2021 Fiscal Performance by Kinematics: 8:30pm On Mar 14, 2022
Tomek09:

[s]Despite having only 8 LGAs. Na corruption dey kill Bayelsa. Niger Deltans are too corrupt minded for my liking. Chop the money mentality at the detriment of their poor people. Sad[/s] embarassed embarassed

Corrupt you say. Yet a state from same niger delta tops the pile.
Re: Rivers, Ebonyi, Anambra, Lagos And Kebbi Top States’ 2021 Fiscal Performance by Tomek09(m): 8:41pm On Mar 14, 2022
[s]
Kinematics:

Corrupt you say. Yet a state from same niger delta tops the pile.
[/s]
Bayelsa corruption is another gear. Same with Delta State. Chop the money useless mentality of thieves parading as leaders of the two States. Thieves
Re: Rivers, Ebonyi, Anambra, Lagos And Kebbi Top States’ 2021 Fiscal Performance by Kinematics: 8:46pm On Mar 14, 2022
Tomek09:
[s][/s]
[s]Bayelsa corruption is another gear. Same with Delta State. Chop the money useless mentality of thieves parading as leaders of the two States. Thieves[/s]

Next time you won't open mouth wahh and make a blanket statement.
Re: Rivers, Ebonyi, Anambra, Lagos And Kebbi Top States’ 2021 Fiscal Performance by Igbodicool(m): 10:31pm On Mar 14, 2022
Rivers - 60% Igbo
Anambra - 99% Igbo
Ebonyi - 100% Igbo

Imagine Nigeria without Igbo!
That's why they wail in excruciating pain begging us to stay.

5 Likes

Re: Rivers, Ebonyi, Anambra, Lagos And Kebbi Top States’ 2021 Fiscal Performance by Chikeluba25(m): 5:58am On Mar 15, 2022
God bless Anambra

3 Likes

Re: Rivers, Ebonyi, Anambra, Lagos And Kebbi Top States’ 2021 Fiscal Performance by Chikeluba25(m): 6:01am On Mar 15, 2022
Igbodicool:
Rivers - 60% Igbo
Anambra - 99% Igbo
Ebonyi - 100% Igbo

Afonja at it again
Re: Rivers, Ebonyi, Anambra, Lagos And Kebbi Top States’ 2021 Fiscal Performance by Jake420: 6:36am On Mar 15, 2022
Rivers no dey carry last grin proud of my people jare. Now I hope the next governor goes hard on infrastructure and development in rural areas and local communities to upgrade the livelihood of a lot of people in the villages. Not everytime PH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers, Ebonyi, Anambra, Lagos And Kebbi Top States’ 2021 Fiscal Performance by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:59am On Mar 15, 2022
But if it were to be other way round you'll reject it and shout YEMI KALE (Yoruba) data.
lightskinnigga:
2 south east states beat Lagos..

Can you imagine this?

I told them eastern Nigeria is rising continuously

Below is pix of anambra(onitsha) and ebonyi (abakaliki)
Re: Rivers, Ebonyi, Anambra, Lagos And Kebbi Top States’ 2021 Fiscal Performance by Tomek09(m): 10:51am On Mar 15, 2022
Igbodicool:
Rivers - 60% Igbo
Anambra - 99% Igbo
Ebonyi - 100% Igbo

Even Igalas in Anambra West have lost their Igala identity and language to Igbo. So, Anambra just like Ebonyi and Imo is 100% Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Rivers, Ebonyi, Anambra, Lagos And Kebbi Top States’ 2021 Fiscal Performance by EnglandAmaka(f): 9:27am On Apr 03, 2022
Following

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Akeredolu Campaigns For Tinubu, APC Candidates In Ondo South / Enugu East/isi-uzo Fed. Const: Tribunal Sacks Lp's Nnamchi, Returns Pdp's Nnaji / Chukwuma Soludo Is Living Large - Says Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.