Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,397 members, 7,861,116 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:58 AM

PDP Crisis: I Did Not Bath For Three Days Over Edo Election – Wike To Obaseki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Crisis: I Did Not Bath For Three Days Over Edo Election – Wike To Obaseki (26494 Views)

2023 Election: Wike Hit Out At EU Over Report / 2023 Election: Wike Working For Tinubu – Isaac Fayose / Edo Election: Wike Held Hostage In Hotel Room - PDP Raises Alarm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Crisis: I Did Not Bath For Three Days Over Edo Election – Wike To Obaseki by BarrElChapo(m): 5:19am On Mar 15, 2022
angry
Re: PDP Crisis: I Did Not Bath For Three Days Over Edo Election – Wike To Obaseki by Unruly7(m): 5:20am On Mar 15, 2022
Max24:
I am beginning to have a lot of respect for Wike. To be fair to him he has been one of the most consistent and courageous governors from PDP. While others were romancing Buhari he stood firm in opposition even at the risk of losing elections. Its obvious he is a principled man unlike most of those other governors who are only interested in their belly. 7years after Jonathan left office he is still on his side. Not once has he betrayed Jonathan or PDP even when under pressure. Principled men like him are what Nigeria needs, not those LIARS and PROPAGANDISTS. So many Nigerian politicians are Judases but not Wike.

Thank you sir God bless you

2 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: I Did Not Bath For Three Days Over Edo Election – Wike To Obaseki by Keegan: 5:23am On Mar 15, 2022
Wike na so una tey stupid? Nothing we no go hear from our politicians.

This is the case of a dirty widow that gives excuses that the sudden death of her husband causes her inability to take her bath.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis: I Did Not Bath For Three Days Over Edo Election – Wike To Obaseki by nijanigga: 5:30am On Mar 15, 2022
Max24:
I am beginning to have a lot of respect for Wike. To be fair to him he has been one of the most consistent and courageous governors from PDP. While others were romancing Buhari he stood firm in opposition even at the risk of losing elections. Its obvious he is a principled man unlike most of those other governors who are only interested in their belly. 7years after Jonathan left office he is still on his side. Not once has he betrayed Jonathan or PDP even when under pressure. Principled men like him are what Nigeria needs, not those LIARS and PROPAGANDISTS. So many Nigerian politicians are Judases but not Wike.
Cos of oil money,failed with money ballooned on atiku in 2019.
Re: PDP Crisis: I Did Not Bath For Three Days Over Edo Election – Wike To Obaseki by Keegan: 5:32am On Mar 15, 2022
Jostoman:
So Obaseki and Shuibu thinks that those PDP aspirant that step down them for them are fools? If Shuibu wants to despirate to take over from Obaseki he should declare his intentions to run and threatening PDP.

Indeed they are big fools. How could they allow someone from other party to be imposed on them. If that is not stupidity then I don't know what is.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: I Did Not Bath For Three Days Over Edo Election – Wike To Obaseki by Livingstone124: 5:34am On Mar 15, 2022
fighting in PDP & APC. which way Nigeria? which way to go?
Re: PDP Crisis: I Did Not Bath For Three Days Over Edo Election – Wike To Obaseki by Parachoko: 5:38am On Mar 15, 2022
yyba:
No wonder ph people are very dirty
The way some of you guys talk on this Nairaland eh

Just because Wike didn't bath for 3 days and felt comfortable, you're already writing a provocative statement about people from Port Harcourt.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis: I Did Not Bath For Three Days Over Edo Election – Wike To Obaseki by Parachoko: 5:39am On Mar 15, 2022
juman:
On this issue the gov. behaving like the west reacting to russia.
He refuse to address the concern of obaseki and his followers. They are saying they are marginalized in pdp.
But instead wike abusing them. That is not good enough.

Hope the pdp national leaders take note of what obaseki and his followers are complain about.
Obaseki and his deputy are trying to kick aside PDP members that have been there for years.

They just need to work together.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: I Did Not Bath For Three Days Over Edo Election – Wike To Obaseki by sammuell(m): 5:42am On Mar 15, 2022
cybersoldiers:
Wike the drunken rivers lunatic.

He talks like a woman.

Why u reason like a baby
Re: PDP Crisis: I Did Not Bath For Three Days Over Edo Election – Wike To Obaseki by Sleekfingers: 5:48am On Mar 15, 2022
;[quote author=Kuginzi post=111038720]
https://dailypost.ng/2022/03/14/pdp-crisis-i-did-not-bath-for-three-days-over-edo-election-wike-replies-obaseki/?amp=1[/quote

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Wahala...........I beg make una no kill me with laughter ooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis: I Did Not Bath For Three Days Over Edo Election – Wike To Obaseki by Nobody: 5:49am On Mar 15, 2022
juman:
He refuse to address the concern of obaseki and his followers. They are saying they are marginalized in pdp.

Hope the pdp national leaders take note of what obaseki and his followers are complain about.

Who's more marginalised, the 14 politicians who won election into the Edo House of Assembly, but who Obaseki did not allow to be inaugurated? On that account alone, ask yourself whether Obaseki is a democrat or not. He's a bully just like Obasanjo who would not release the statutorily allocated funds of Lagos State for THREE YEARS even after he lost at the Supreme Court. Please, let's learn always to side with the truth no matter on whose side we are on any issue.

5 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: I Did Not Bath For Three Days Over Edo Election – Wike To Obaseki by mu2sa2: 5:53am On Mar 15, 2022
Osagyefo98:
Wike you can now bathe.
He probably won't - only a dirty person will fail to bathe for 3 days when water is freely available.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis: I Did Not Bath For Three Days Over Edo Election – Wike To Obaseki by Antoeni(m): 5:57am On Mar 15, 2022
Gov Nyesom Wike, its Because you chose Not to Have Your Bath,
Was There No Water in Benin city?

Re: PDP Crisis: I Did Not Bath For Three Days Over Edo Election – Wike To Obaseki by zinosleek(m): 5:58am On Mar 15, 2022
Wike need to be more tsctful and diplomatic in approaching issues if he wants to be a leader. He may loss lots of friends after he leaves office and this game is all about your acquaintances.

However Obaseki seems high handed but wike should not be joining words with him.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: I Did Not Bath For Three Days Over Edo Election – Wike To Obaseki by Almaigaa: 6:10am On Mar 15, 2022
This response made me love Wike more. Wike don put that Ugly and incompetent Obaseki where he belongs. He deceived the people of Edo, he thinks he can do that to others..

Ugly man

3 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: I Did Not Bath For Three Days Over Edo Election – Wike To Obaseki by Dskillful(m): 6:10am On Mar 15, 2022
MoneyGoDrop:
Make i dey observe them first.

Ubanka
Re: PDP Crisis: I Did Not Bath For Three Days Over Edo Election – Wike To Obaseki by Almaigaa: 6:15am On Mar 15, 2022
Antoeni:
Gov Nyesom Wike, its Because you chose Not to Have Your Bath,
Was There No Water in Benin city?

Think deep. Maybe Obaseki is that dirty and irritating. That's why Wike didn't bathe in Benin grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: I Did Not Bath For Three Days Over Edo Election – Wike To Obaseki by mudiana(m): 6:17am On Mar 15, 2022
juman:

u re the only one that understands wat is going on. the rest shouting betrayal and ingratitude are really big fools. They are the problem Nigeria can never get rid off. There shallow mind is why Nigeria is going to remain like that. Anyways I don run leave all those myopic people dragging the country behind. May their foolishness continue to reign supreme.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: I Did Not Bath For Three Days Over Edo Election – Wike To Obaseki by Stronghold91: 6:18am On Mar 15, 2022
Edo men are always betrayers and untrustworthy.
cowards

2 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: I Did Not Bath For Three Days Over Edo Election – Wike To Obaseki by tamdun: 6:18am On Mar 15, 2022
Parachoko:
Obaseki and his deputy are trying to kick aside PDP members that have been there for years.

They just need to work together.
Isn't this exactly what Oshiomhole was fighting against?
Obaseki sidelined everyone that worked for him in apc but when Oshiomhole tried to fight back, they tagged him godfather, pdp should enjoy...

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: I Did Not Bath For Three Days Over Edo Election – Wike To Obaseki by letitrainnow(m): 6:21am On Mar 15, 2022
Are you serious
Re: PDP Crisis: I Did Not Bath For Three Days Over Edo Election – Wike To Obaseki by saintnegroid(m): 6:23am On Mar 15, 2022
juman:

marginalised in what regards? That they did not give him ticket to contest as governor? What does he want as a governor? What has he contributed to the party since he came to PDP as a governor? Do you know what PDP did for him? We had a PDP candidate in that state but since APC denied him ticket, every other men stood down for him.... Is that not enough for him and his deputy? You don't become a strong party man by creating issues but rather by solving issues

5 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: I Did Not Bath For Three Days Over Edo Election – Wike To Obaseki by maticar: 6:25am On Mar 15, 2022
Karmaisme:
A
For apple
Re: PDP Crisis: I Did Not Bath For Three Days Over Edo Election – Wike To Obaseki by Antoeni(m): 6:25am On Mar 15, 2022
Obaseki should Look Back and Remember how his Political Career was Rescued By Wike. He Practically Relocated to PH to Secured PDP Ticket. His Political career Have Ended by the End of His 1st Tenure. Why involving Himself in too Many Battles? What's the Job of his political Advisers?
Obaseki Need to Put on his thinking cap and called Shaibu to other.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: I Did Not Bath For Three Days Over Edo Election – Wike To Obaseki by Nobody: 6:27am On Mar 15, 2022
cybersoldiers:
Wike the drunken rivers lunatic.

He talks like a woman.
WIKE is the new PDP spokesperson.
WIKE is the new PDP Chairman.
WIKE is the new PDP vice chairman South South.
WIKE is the New caretaker committee chair PDP.
In Fact, WIKE is the President of Niger Delta.
Re: PDP Crisis: I Did Not Bath For Three Days Over Edo Election – Wike To Obaseki by blowjohn(m): 6:28am On Mar 15, 2022
Ixodes:
Wike said all this while commissioning a secondary school lol

Meanwhile, obaseki cannot boast of anything special in edo state.

Maybe the marco polo buses

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: I Did Not Bath For Three Days Over Edo Election – Wike To Obaseki by Nobody: 6:29am On Mar 15, 2022
yyba:
No wonder ph people are very dirty
we are not dirty, we don't betray, we always talk the truth nomatter how hard it is and we don't like intimidation and we can fight to stop intimidation...
Re: PDP Crisis: I Did Not Bath For Three Days Over Edo Election – Wike To Obaseki by victorazy(m): 6:34am On Mar 15, 2022
Max24:

Wike singlehandedly held PDP since GEJ. If not Wike, PDP would have not been in existence.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: I Did Not Bath For Three Days Over Edo Election – Wike To Obaseki by Walkee: 6:34am On Mar 15, 2022
Lubumbashi:
As Governor, Obaseki is leader of the party in Edo state just like Wike is the party leader in Rivers state. Wike cannot win this battle, the best he can do is to scatter everything which will ensure that APC recaptures Edo state cool
Obaseki leader of which party in which state? Even Okiye has more leg in Pdp than Obaseki despite the fact that Okiye switched to APC. Obaseki of yesterday wants to lead whom?
His 2020 election was just a lesson and warning to Oshiomole nothing more

2 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: I Did Not Bath For Three Days Over Edo Election – Wike To Obaseki by Nobody: 6:38am On Mar 15, 2022
Wike you are a fugazy, we see through your lies and deceit. You can only deceive your enslaved Rivers people.
Re: PDP Crisis: I Did Not Bath For Three Days Over Edo Election – Wike To Obaseki by legallyminded: 6:38am On Mar 15, 2022
Max24:

You are very right
Re: PDP Crisis: I Did Not Bath For Three Days Over Edo Election – Wike To Obaseki by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:49am On Mar 15, 2022
Osagyefo98:
Wike you can now bathe.

...in alcohol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Proscribed Yan Sakai Vigilante Group Kills 11 Fulanis In Sokoto Market / Peter Obi Meets Leadership Of The Nigeria Labour Congress / Pictures Of Gov Rochas Okorocha’s Swearing-in

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.