Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,242 members, 7,836,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

PDP Crisis: I Did Not Bath For Three Days Over Edo Election – Wike To Obaseki - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Crisis: I Did Not Bath For Three Days Over Edo Election – Wike To Obaseki (26455 Views)

2023 Election: Wike Hit Out At EU Over Report / 2023 Election: Wike Working For Tinubu – Isaac Fayose / Edo Election: Wike Held Hostage In Hotel Room - PDP Raises Alarm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Crisis: I Did Not Bath For Three Days Over Edo Election – Wike To Obaseki by JOemmy(m): 12:21pm On Mar 15, 2022
Is that what his baba told him to do to win the governorship election?

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: I Did Not Bath For Three Days Over Edo Election – Wike To Obaseki by joel7(m): 1:26pm On Mar 15, 2022
I so much respect governor Wike, Gov Obaseki indeed ungrateful, he has soon forgotten what Wike did for him to emerged again. Though that's human being for you Sha....
Re: PDP Crisis: I Did Not Bath For Three Days Over Edo Election – Wike To Obaseki by PureNigerian: 4:26pm On Mar 15, 2022
Stronghold91:
Edo men are always betrayers and untrustworthy.
cowards

You and your lineage are coward
Re: PDP Crisis: I Did Not Bath For Three Days Over Edo Election – Wike To Obaseki by PureNigerian: 4:28pm On Mar 15, 2022
zikter:
The earlier Wike stop assuming himself the owner of PDP the better for him. This issue the deputy governor raised was purely under the purview of the PDP national leadership to address. Wike like being thuggish, bullish and uncouth like a motor park agbero. How will you be asking who is your father? A deputy governor wearing khaki etc, very childish. After all this gragra he is doing, the northerners will still sideline him and decide what happens in the party.

You are making sense.
He talks like he is in the motor park.
Re: PDP Crisis: I Did Not Bath For Three Days Over Edo Election – Wike To Obaseki by PureNigerian: 4:30pm On Mar 15, 2022
JimmyBishop:
Wike said all these while commissioning a project in his state instead of telling his people how they stand to benefit from the project.
I just pray that this country gets it right one day

Thank you, Nigerians elect people that are suppose to be in motor park
Re: PDP Crisis: I Did Not Bath For Three Days Over Edo Election – Wike To Obaseki by oneunited(m): 6:05pm On Mar 15, 2022
Re: PDP Crisis: I Did Not Bath For Three Days Over Edo Election – Wike To Obaseki by okuta007: 6:10pm On Mar 15, 2022
Jostoman:
So Obaseki and Shuibu thinks that those PDP aspirant that step down for them are fools? If Shuibu is despirate to take over from Obaseki he should declare his intentions to run and not threatening PDP.

No Sir, Obaseki paid them off and they cant eat their cake and have it

I heard he bought the PDP ticket for N6 Billion and when one useless PDP House of Reb Member went to court to disqualify Obaseki, he paid the guy another N1.5 Billion to calm him down and withdraw the case which would have disqualified Obaseki

Now think about this - you are Obaseki - after paying all that money just to get the ticket - you won based on your popularity not because PDP rigged for you... Buhari ensure neither APC nor PDP could rig in Edo and now the same tax collectors PDP want to control you and eat money under you - NAH, they want to eat their cake and have it, it is not possible - HE BOUGHT THE TICKET WITH N7.5 Billion and they should free him abeg- IF PDP WITHOUT OBASEKI WAS SO POPULAR AND A BETTER CHOICE IN EDO, HOW COME SINCE 2008, THEY HAVE BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL IN WINNING THE GUBERNATORIAL ELECTIONS until Obaseki defected from APC to PDP ? , THINK ABOUT THAT !!!!

Wike, you want to tell me you were not aware PDP in Edo collected that money from Obsaeki? Having paid that much,. does the man not deserve peace and return on his investment? no, u won control am join the money him spend- WILL ANYONE DO THAT TO YOU IN RIVERS STATE? Is it because Obaseki is a quiet man ? If he was a deadly politician like Ibori or Tinubu,, will anyone in PDP dare ask him for any favors after spending that kind of money? ABEG WIKE RESPECT YOURSELF OOO angry
Re: PDP Crisis: I Did Not Bath For Three Days Over Edo Election – Wike To Obaseki by Jostoman: 6:48pm On Mar 15, 2022
okuta007:

No Sir, Obaseki paid them off and they cant eat their cake and have it

I heard he bought the PDP ticket for N6 Billion and when one useless PDP House of Reb Member went to court to disqualify Obaseki, he paid the guy another N1.5 Billion to calm him down and withdraw the case which would have disqualified Obaseki

Now think about this - you are Obaseki - after paying all that money just to get the ticket - you won based on your popularity not because PDP rigged for you... Buhari ensure neither APC nor PDP could rig in Edo and now the same tax collectors PDP want to control you and eat money under you - NAH, they want to eat their cake and have it, it is not possible - HE BOUGHT THE TICKET WITH N7.5 Billion and they should free him abeg- IF PDP WITHOUT OBASEKI WAS SO POPULAR AND A BETTER CHOICE IN EDO, HOW COME SINCE 2008, THEY HAVE BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL IN WINNING THE GUBERNATORIAL ELECTIONS until Obaseki defected from APC to PDP ? , THINK ABOUT THAT !!!!

Wike, you want to tell me you were not aware PDP in Edo collected that money from Obsaeki? Having paid that much,. does the man not deserve peace and return on his investment? no, u won control am join the money him spend- WILL ANYONE DO THAT TO YOU IN RIVERS STATE? Is it because Obaseki is a quiet man ? If he was a deadly politician like Ibori or Tinubu,, will anyone in PDP dare ask him for any favors after spending that kind of money? ABEG WIKE RESPECT YOURSELF OOO angry
you heard it from the nation newspaper or TVC?
Re: PDP Crisis: I Did Not Bath For Three Days Over Edo Election – Wike To Obaseki by Archworld(m): 7:46pm On Mar 15, 2022
yyba:
hehehe tell that to WIKE the dirty governor of RIVERS state grin grin

Clean your mouth. His Excellency does not talk to the cleaners
Re: PDP Crisis: I Did Not Bath For Three Days Over Edo Election – Wike To Obaseki by yyba: 2:53pm On Mar 16, 2022
Archworld:

Clean your mouth. His Excellency does not talk to the cleaners
hehehe RIP english grin
Re: PDP Crisis: I Did Not Bath For Three Days Over Edo Election – Wike To Obaseki by okuta007: 3:25pm On Mar 16, 2022
Jostoman:
you heard it from the nation newspaper or TVC?

No, I am an important stakeholder in Edo State politics!!!
Re: PDP Crisis: I Did Not Bath For Three Days Over Edo Election – Wike To Obaseki by Decent09(m): 10:29am On Apr 25, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

9 Steps On How To Transfer Your Voter Registration To Another State. / Aminu Bello Masari Wins Katsina Governorship Election / Osinbajo At Dalori IDP Camp In Maiduguri (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.