Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

Will Nigeria Take In Refugees From Ukraine? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Nigeria Take In Refugees From Ukraine? (837 Views)

Fleeing Residents Shun Ogun Palliatives, Remain In Refugees’ Camp / FG To Begin Repatriation Of Nigerian Refugees From Cameroon, Niger, Chad / This Prophecy Is About To Happen. Nigeria Take Heed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Nigeria Take In Refugees From Ukraine? by gistmega: 8:02pm On Mar 14, 2022
Ghana has embraced more Americans from the U.S than any other country in western Africa. Is this the time Nigeria puts on her big daddy sissy jockstrap and take in Ukrainians and Russians who are also fleeing Russia?
Re: Will Nigeria Take In Refugees From Ukraine? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 14, 2022
gistmega:
Ghana has embraced more Americans from the U.S than any other country in western Africa. Is this the time Nigeria puts on her big daddy sissy jockstrap and take in Ukrainians and Russians who are also fleeing Russia?
They haven't taken care of their citizens (Nigerians),you then want them to take in ukrainians?
Nigeria is in trouble right now,i don't think Nigeria need refugees,the citizens are already refugees.

5 Likes

Re: Will Nigeria Take In Refugees From Ukraine? by tollyboy5(m): 8:11pm On Mar 14, 2022
That's a bad idea. These people don't regard us much.
Besides where is the resources to maintain refugees.
We that we're still refugees in our country grin

2 Likes

Re: Will Nigeria Take In Refugees From Ukraine? by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:11pm On Mar 14, 2022
gistmega:

stop confusing and/or comparing broke&destitutes refugees from Russia and Ukraine with wealthy americans moving to Ghana...
here is a simple clue: Ghana makes money from these wealthy Americans while Nigeria would need to pay to take care of these refugees!

1 Like

Re: Will Nigeria Take In Refugees From Ukraine? by EastisBae: 8:12pm On Mar 14, 2022
gistmega:

Wake up from your slumber, even Ukrainians will rather die in their country than come to Nigeria as refugees cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Will Nigeria Take In Refugees From Ukraine? by gistmega: 8:24pm On Mar 14, 2022
You know less about milking Human resources. Bro, if those guys could be taken in, they will bring in as much gains as you give them. I see what you don't. I know how to manage them if given the opportunities. Why do you think that the U.S takes in all brands of trash into their country? they see what you don't. Out of 20 in my head right now, I will give you one clue alone. Tourism. Go figure the rest.
MrBrownJay1:

stop confusing and/or comparing broke&destitutes refugees from Russia and Ukraine with wealthy americans moving to Ghana...
here is a simple clue: Ghana makes money from these wealthy Americans while Nigeria would need to pay to take care of these refugees!
Re: Will Nigeria Take In Refugees From Ukraine? by Zonefree(m): 8:39pm On Mar 14, 2022
Nigerians are already refugees in Nigeria. We don't need refugees again, we don complete.
Re: Will Nigeria Take In Refugees From Ukraine? by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:14pm On Mar 14, 2022
gistmega:
You know less about milking Human resources. Bro, if those guys could be taken in, they will bring in as much gains as you give them. I see what you don't. I know how to manage them if given the opportunities. Why do you think that the U.S takes in all brands of trash into their country? they see what you don't. Out of 20 in my head right now, I will give you one clue alone. Tourism. Go figure the rest.

pls stop comparing countries like the US (who craves on cheap illegal labor) with poor countries like Nigeria (with less than 100$ minimum wage) who cant even give decent jobs to the majority of its citizens. it would NOT ONLY be foolish for Nigeria to take on Ukrainian refugees while they cant even cater for its own citizen welfare, it would also be a joke to think that someone from Ukraine would rather be in Nigeria (where there is ZERO social services) than anyhere in Europe where they will be housed/fed/given pocket money FOR FREE while they do absolutly NOTHING.

you obviously dont understand what being/accepting a refugee means!

3 Likes

Re: Will Nigeria Take In Refugees From Ukraine? by bjdon: 9:30pm On Mar 14, 2022
If the are blonde, female under 25, I have lots of space to house them. The rest can stay in Poland cool
Re: Will Nigeria Take In Refugees From Ukraine? by gistmega: 10:53pm On Mar 14, 2022
Okay, explain to me kindly Mr. Sage. What does it mean to cater to refugees? I guess that I must have missed something.

Probably I missed your complex. You are suffering from complex, my man. You revere the white skin and that is all in our thought. I have lived and worked with Ukrainians. You know nothing bro. Ukrainians are machines. They are have efficient work skills. What do you know about Ukrainians?

You envisage renting a 5-star hotel, hiring cooks and servants to tend to them? hahaha
In reality, Nigeria has the cash to do that. Not a problem if the looting ceases for only a few while. you will be surprised that many of them are applying to go to Nigeria.

You have lost your self-worth, bro. You look so little of yourself that you are now below sea-level. Big up, bro! Stop shaking and see possibility. Quit being a pessimist and see the bigger pictures.
MrBrownJay1:

pls stop comparing countries like the US (who craves on cheap illegal labor) with poor countries like Nigeria (with less than 100$ minimum wage) who cant even give decent jobs to the majority of its citizens. it would NOT ONLY be foolish for Nigeria to take on Ukrainian refugees while they cant even cater for its own citizen welfare, it would also be a joke to think that someone from Ukraine would rather be in Nigeria (where there is ZERO social services) than anyhere in Europe where they will be housed/fed/given pocket money FOR FREE while they do absolutly NOTHING.

you obviously dont understand what being/accepting a refugee means!
Re: Will Nigeria Take In Refugees From Ukraine? by temptnow: 10:59pm On Mar 14, 2022
gistmega:

You think black Americans have time for any African country? You must be joking.
Re: Will Nigeria Take In Refugees From Ukraine? by gistmega: 11:06pm On Mar 14, 2022
Sharp guy. Love your humor.
EastisBae:

Wake up from your slumber, even Ukrainians will rather die in their country than come to Nigeria as refugees cheesy cheesy
Re: Will Nigeria Take In Refugees From Ukraine? by gistmega: 11:07pm On Mar 14, 2022
cheesy cheesy typical African man.

I am actually talking of Ukrainians not black Americans.
temptnow:

You think black Americans have time for any African country? You must be joking.
Re: Will Nigeria Take In Refugees From Ukraine? by suffering: 12:55am On Mar 15, 2022
We did it with Lebanese. I don’t see why not.
Re: Will Nigeria Take In Refugees From Ukraine? by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:39am On Mar 15, 2022
gistmega:
Okay, explain to me kindly Mr. Sage. What does it mean to cater to refugees? I guess that I must have missed something.

taking on refugees means to allow people who are traumatized and/or displaced from their homeland, to come to your country (and more often than not) do nothing but get fed/housed/taken care of AT YOUR OWN COUNTRY'S EXPENSE etc

Probably I missed your complex. You are suffering from complex, my man. You revere the white skin and that is all in our thought. I have lived and worked with Ukrainians. You know nothing bro. Ukrainians are machines. They are have efficient work skills. What do you know about Ukrainians?
A) you dont get my point but let me help you: Africans are dying by the boatload and nobody is doing shiiit....some white faces are displaced and suddenly all of you are happily saying that you wanna take them in Nigeria. what about people from Ethiopia, Congo etc (where there is a raging war at the moment)? why dont you think of taking these refugees?!

B) so Africans are not machine at work, its only Ukrainians? here is something i have learned from East Europe (Poland, Czech rep, Belarus, Lithuania etc)... these people dont really like black people...so sorry but when i go to Kiev, i only enjoy their women.

You envisage renting a 5-star hotel, hiring cooks and servants to tend to them? hahaha

again, you know very little about refugees, thats why you talk the way you do. when a country decides to take on refugees, then you need to be able to offer them a decent place to live, give them enough money to feed themselves and their kids, and some money for socializing too.... and if they can work then fine, but if they cant for whatever reason then so be it (Nigerian gov should cover their cost of living)

In reality, Nigeria has the cash to do that. Not a problem if the looting ceases for only a few while. you will be surprised that many of them are applying to go to Nigeria.

if Nigeria has any extra cash today, let this go towards bettering the lives of NIGERIANS FIRST. ...and when the lives of the majority of Nigerians gets better, then you can think of now helping others, but you certainly shouldnt think of helping others when your own people are still suffering. charity should start at home!

You have lost your self-worth, bro. You look so little of yourself that you are now below sea-level. Big up, bro! Stop shaking and see possibility. Quit being a pessimist and see the bigger pictures.

BWAAAAAAH! !!!! you are the one who has lost your own self worth and think of helping some irrelevant white people while your own African brothas are dying in the sea/congo/Ethiopia/Darfur etc... let us Africans help other Africans, before remotely thinking of helping some irrelevant people (who themselves have been disregarding black/brown skin people for years who are dying in the mediterranean sea)
***spit on floor***

1 Like

Re: Will Nigeria Take In Refugees From Ukraine? by gistmega: 5:41am On Mar 15, 2022
Okay. great points made and great points taken so far.

To begin with, taking in refugees is an act of humanity not comparison or pay back. People are fleeing war and they are humans too. Two wrongs don't make a right. If you count on how they have treated you, Ghanaians would be right to do same to Nigerians living in Ghana. Ugandans actually took in Afghan refugees. They get aids from the U.S to sort that out. Refugees are also vetted to decide who has contribution to your economy.

What I see here is that you have a racist mentality too while accusing Ukrainians of being racist. You enjoyed their women...(SMH). So much for enjoyment. You will not say this about your fellow black sisters. Brown has no sugar for you?

Africans work like machines too and I love that you included that point. Nevertheless I injected that thought to prove to you that they are not coming here for a luxury tour. They have something to give too. Insinuating that they need some royal welfare is wrong. Many are squatters in other countries as we speak. Many sleep outside as we speak now. Why does Nigeria have to give them royalty when others don't? Why do you think that what you have ain't sufficient? Many will be grateful to embrace this.

Helping fellow Nigerians is a great point. Though where has the help been? is your point truly meant from the heart or a way to stimulate hatred and negativity in others? What's more, where is your voice regarding Nigerians suffering and dying? Okay set the Ukrainians aside, what effort have you put in to help these Nigerians. I haven't seen your campaign for Nigerians.

In essence, Nigeria has been paying for Ukrainians' luxury for a long time under your nose. Your hard-earned tax returns have been wired to Ukraine for many years while you starve. Imagine how much Nigeria could save if Ukrainians produce what they export to Nigeria in Nigeria.

https://tradingeconomics.com/nigeria/imports/ukraine

MrBrownJay1:

taking on refugees means to allow people who are traumatized and/or displaced from their homeland, to come to your country (and more often than not) do nothing but get fed/housed/taken care of AT YOUR OWN COUNTRY'S EXPENSE etc

A) you dont get my point but let me help you: Africans are dying by the boatload and nobody is doing shiiit....some white faces are displaced and suddenly all of you are happily saying that you wanna take them in Nigeria. what about people from Ethiopia, Congo etc (where there is a raging war at the moment)? why dont you think of taking these refugees?!

B) so Africans are not machine at work, its only Ukrainians? here is something i have learned from East Europe (Poland, Czech rep, Belarus, Lithuania etc)... these people dont really like black people...so sorry but when i go to Kiev, i only enjoy their women.

again, you know very little about refugees, thats why you talk the way you do. when a country decides to take on refugees, then you need to be able to offer them a decent place to live, give them enough money to feed themselves and their kids, and some money for socializing too.... and if they can work then fine, but if they cant for whatever reason then so be it (Nigerian gov should cover their cost of living)

if Nigeria has any extra cash today, let this go towards bettering the lives of NIGERIANS FIRST. ...and when the lives of the majority of Nigerians gets better, then you can think of now helping others, but you certainly shouldnt think of helping others when your own people are still suffering. charity should start at home!

BWAAAAAAH! !!!! you are the one who has lost your own self worth and think of helping some irrelevant white people while your own African brothas are dying in the sea/congo/Ethiopia/Darfur etc... let us Africans help other Africans, before remotely thinking of helping some irrelevant people (who themselves have been disregarding black/brown skin people for years who are dying in the mediterranean sea)
***spit on floor***
Re: Will Nigeria Take In Refugees From Ukraine? by backnbeta(f): 5:48am On Mar 15, 2022
If you're a Ukrainian, will you seek refuge in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Will Nigeria Take In Refugees From Ukraine? by helinues: 6:11am On Mar 15, 2022
Those who have been displaced across Northern states, how are they fairing in the IDP camp?
Re: Will Nigeria Take In Refugees From Ukraine? by Oladelepsy001(m): 8:02am On Mar 15, 2022
They can't be well taken care of here.. How has Nigeria been treating her own citizens who are internally displaced?
Re: Will Nigeria Take In Refugees From Ukraine? by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 8:13am On Mar 15, 2022
There are refugees from Somalia,Nigeria, Chad,South Sudan, Central Africa,why are you worry about Ukraine?
Re: Will Nigeria Take In Refugees From Ukraine? by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:42pm On Mar 15, 2022
gistmega:
Okay. great points made and great points taken so far.
What I see here is that you have a racist mentality too while accusing Ukrainians of being racist. You enjoyed their women...(SMH). So much for enjoyment. You will not say this about your fellow black sisters. Brown has no sugar for you?

i am not a racist, i am a REALIST!!!! i believe that charity starts at home and if we should help anybody, then let us all help the refugees right here in Africa from the wars in Ethiopia/Congo/Darfur before remotely thinking of refugees at the other side of the world. furthermore, i am a black man and would rather help another black/Brown man before i help a white person, because i do know that "they" will always help their own kind before helping us (if in doubt, check the amount of black/brown people at the bottom of the Mediterranean sea that nobody cares about)
as for women, black/brown/white or even blue, i like them all, i dont discriminate when it comes to love and coochie... my choice in women all depends on what country i found myself into.

Africans work like machines too and I love that you included that point. Nevertheless I injected that thought to prove to you that they are not coming here for a luxury tour. They have something to give too. Insinuating that they need some royal welfare is wrong. Many are squatters in other countries as we speak. Many sleep outside as we speak now. Why does Nigeria have to give them royalty when others don't? Why do you think that what you have ain't sufficient? Many will be grateful to embrace this.

again, when you take on refugees, you cant expect them to come and work... you are taking them because you are compassionate about their struggle and because they are fleeing their war torn country. you cant expect them to work or look at them as a tool to better your country. the fact that these people could be homeless beggars in their country is irrelevant to the duty you have towards a refugee (when you decide to accept them)... thats why many countries refuse them and/or thats why many countries prefer to pay a third country to accept them on their behalf.
to give you a rough idea, in Australia a refugee gets a room in a shared house (for free) and a refugee allowance of about 1100$ per months, now calculate that with the roughly 15K refugees that Australia accepts every year... and you will have an idea of how much it costs to accept refugees.

Helping fellow Nigerians is a great point. Though where has the help been? is your point truly meant from the heart or a way to stimulate hatred and negativity in others? What's more, where is your voice regarding Nigerians suffering and dying? Okay set the Ukrainians aside, what effort have you put in to help these Nigerians. I haven't seen your campaign for Nigerians.

again bro, "you" are the one who claimed that the gov could help refugees and i simply pointed that: before the gov should help foreigners, they should first help their own citizens who aint got a better life than these refugees. so i am sorry but it is not my job to better the life of Nigerians, it is the gov's job. all the ressources that the gov has today should go towards its people first. again, charity starts at home.

In essence, Nigeria has been paying for Ukrainians' luxury for a long time under your nose. Your hard-earned tax returns have been wired to Ukraine for many years while you starve. Imagine how much Nigeria could save if Ukrainians produce what they export to Nigeria in Nigeria.

you cant have a better Nigeria by having foreigners take over your country... you have to look for ways to better yourself first before letting others taking over your country. as i always say: the Chinese aint coming to built railroads and infrastructures for free, there is a price to pay. let us all pray that this price aint too high at the end.

1 Like

Re: Will Nigeria Take In Refugees From Ukraine? by flamingREED(m): 3:19pm On Mar 15, 2022
grin grin grin
Finally, my wife cometh!
Re: Will Nigeria Take In Refugees From Ukraine? by Remman(m): 3:20pm On Mar 15, 2022
I will be very open to keeping all the Ukrainian single women as refugees in my four duplexes in four states of Nigeria since all men are needed in the war while FG can keep the married ones... So, where are they? I'm a very kind hearted person especially towards only the Ukrainian single women.
Re: Will Nigeria Take In Refugees From Ukraine? by gistmega: 5:00pm On Mar 15, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

i am not a racist, i am a REALIST!!!! i believe that charity starts at home and if we should help anybody, then let us all help the refugees right here in Africa from the wars in Ethiopia/Congo/Darfur before remotely thinking of refugees at the other side of the world. furthermore, i am a black man and would rather help another black/Brown man before i help a white person, because i do know that "they" will always help their own kind before helping us (if in doubt, check the amount of black/brown people at the bottom of the Mediterranean sea that nobody cares about)
as for women, black/brown/white or even blue, i like them all, i dont discriminate when it comes to love and coochie... my choice in women all depends on what country i found myself into.
Bro, the further you explain yourself, the more apparent your racial inclination. Why haven't you helped those African refugees yet? What has been your contribution since the war in Ethiopian started? A libertine like you should not stand before anyone to dictate where the morale antennae should face. You do not "discriminate" against women, but you discriminate against refugees. So much for contrast, bro. I will let you ride on this subject. I actually posed a friendly question but you took it to another level. Something that one could laugh about, instead you chose to expose your highly discriminatory inclination.
MrBrownJay1:

again, when you take on refugees, you cant expect them to come and work... you are taking them because you are compassionate about their struggle and because they are fleeing their war torn country. you cant expect them to work or look at them as a tool to better your country. the fact that these people could be homeless beggars in their country is irrelevant to the duty you have towards a refugee (when you decide to accept them)... thats why many countries refuse them and/or thats why many countries prefer to pay a third country to accept them on their behalf.
to give you a rough idea, in Australia a refugee gets a room in a shared house (for free) and a refugee allowance of about 1100$ per months, now calculate that with the roughly 15K refugees that Australia accepts every year... and you will have an idea of how much it costs to accept refugees.
I was a UN volunteer and I served in Iraq. You are not the one to educate me on this operation. I will leave you to your knowledge on this.
MrBrownJay1:

again bro, "you" are the one who claimed that the gov could help refugees and i simply pointed that: before the gov should help foreigners, they should first help their own citizens who aint got a better life than these refugees. so i am sorry but it is not my job to better the life of Nigerians, it is the gov's job. all the ressources that the gov has today should go towards its people first. again, charity starts at home.
The question shouldn't have led you to this. Many others made sincere comments but yours was more racially profiling. I do not serve the Nigerian government or exact any influence. It was a sincere question that could end up as a friendly gesture. I do not believe that someone who has lost everything is better than me. I am far better than that woman in despair. Far better than those without a roof over them. I a grateful that I have it not, it is by God's grace. If you think that a fleeing refugee is better than you, I will leave it to you.
MrBrownJay1:

you cant have a better Nigeria by having foreigners take over your country... you have to look for ways to better yourself first before letting others taking over your country. as i always say: the Chinese aint coming to built railroads and infrastructures for free, there is a price to pay. let us all pray that this price aint too high at the end.
Okay
Re: Will Nigeria Take In Refugees From Ukraine? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:45pm On Mar 15, 2022
gistmega:
Bro, the further you explain yourself, the more apparent your racial inclination. Why haven't you helped those African refugees yet? What has been your contribution since the war in Ethiopian started? A libertine like you should not stand before anyone to dictate where the morale antennae should face. You do not "discriminate" against women, but you discriminate against refugees. So much for contrast, bro.

again bro, CHARITY STARTS AT HOME ... before anyone think of doing anything in life, let them all make sure that their affairs are in order. what you write is as crazy as someone who wants to teach you how to drive a car, when they themselves dont know how to drive.
the NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT is in no position to take refugees because Nigeria itself is in shamble. but as i said earlier, if the Nigerian Government believe they wanna take on refugees, then let them take the millions of displaced Africans (right at your door steps) before thinking of saving people at the ther side of the globe. thats not discrimination, thats common sense!!!! what makes Ukrainians at the other side of the world any more valuable than Congolese/Sudanese and Ethiopian right around the corner here in Africa?!?!!?

I will let you ride on this subject. I actually posed a friendly question but you took it to another level. Something that one could laugh about, instead you chose to expose your highly discriminatory inclination. I was a UN volunteer and I served in Iraq. You are not the one to educate me on this operation. I will leave you to your knowledge on this. The question shouldn't have led you to this. Many others made sincere comments but yours was more racially profiling.

this IS a racial issue when people like yourself are quick to wanna take on white refugees while blacks refugees have been here for generations and nobody left a finger to take them on. i am sorry but i have to call a spade A SPADE. lets not be hypocrites here.

I do not serve the Nigerian government or exact any influence. It was a sincere question that could end up as a friendly gesture. I do not believe that someone who has lost everything is better than me. I am far better than that woman in despair. Far better than those without a roof over them. I a grateful that I have it not, it is by God's grace. If you think that a fleeing refugee is better than you, I will leave it to you. Okay

as i said earlier, majority of Nigerians have nothing, so let them be the focus of the Nigerian gov before they should remotely think of saving others.

1 Like

Re: Will Nigeria Take In Refugees From Ukraine? by Built2last: 5:50pm On Mar 15, 2022
APC urchins said so. If not by visa, atleast as refugees

Re: Will Nigeria Take In Refugees From Ukraine? by simpleseyi: 8:11pm On Mar 15, 2022
Ukrainians will prefer to be used as burnt offering by Putin rather than come to Nigeria and be used for suya by bandits, boko haram and Fulani herdsmen.
Re: Will Nigeria Take In Refugees From Ukraine? by Arda1000(m): 8:17pm On Mar 15, 2022
They are millions of Nigerians displaced from all over Nigeria grin na Ukraine be ur problem

Re: Will Nigeria Take In Refugees From Ukraine? by gistmega: 8:39pm On Mar 15, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

again bro, CHARITY STARTS AT HOME ... before anyone think of doing anything in life, let them all make sure that their affairs are in order. what you write is as crazy as someone who wants to teach you how to drive a car, when they themselves dont know how to drive.
the NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT is in no position to take refugees because Nigeria itself is in shamble. but as i said earlier, if the Nigerian Government believe they wanna take on refugees, then let them take the millions of displaced Africans (right at your door steps) before thinking of saving people at the ther side of the globe. thats not discrimination, thats common sense!!!! what makes Ukrainians at the other side of the world any more valuable than Congolese/Sudanese and Ethiopian right around the corner here in Africa?!?!!?

this IS a racial issue when people like yourself are quick to wanna take on white refugees while blacks refugees have been here for generations and nobody left a finger to take them on. i am sorry but i have to call a spade A SPADE. lets not be hypocrites here.

as i said earlier, majority of Nigerians have nothing, so let them be the focus of the Nigerian gov before they should remotely think of saving others.
If charity begins at home and your reference of home is Ethiopia, Congo, Senegal, and Sudan, can't you see that your mental compass is the real reason why your ship is adrift?

What happened to the IDP in Nigeria? Or, where is HOME for you?

Around 1.5 million children are homeless in Nigeria. How many have you allowed to spend a night in your home? There are more than 17.5 million orphans in Nigeria. How many have you fed or paid school fees for? Or, need I ask how many you have adopted?
Let me start from myself, I have taken in 2 needy kids and one will graduate to become a nurse by next year in Nigeria. The other runs a successful salon today. I do not need to brag but where is the beam of hypocrisy hanging between us?

Help has no fronts. Regardless of skin or color, if you can, do it and stop wishing. If I see a Ukrainian in need, I will help and that doesn't deprive me from helping Africans. Two wrongs don't make a right.

They were racist toward you yet they let your enjoyed their women, and you asserted that you "enjoyed" them and were satisfied. You were busy satisfying yourself while Ethiopians are being killed. Wasting your resources on Ukrainian women while Congolese are dying of hunger. Converted all your Naira, took it to Ukraine to invest in their women and you return to cry for Africa. Haha you are the joke of the 21st century.
Re: Will Nigeria Take In Refugees From Ukraine? by dasparrow: 8:44pm On Mar 15, 2022
I can tell that this thread was opened by yet another Nigerian coon who is suffering from inferiority complex and self hate. The same Ukrainians that treated Africans like crap when Africans wanted to flee war torn Ukraine are the same Ukrainians you now want to invite to Nigeria as refugees abi? 30 years down the line, these Ukrainians will then institute Apartheid in Nigeria like the Dutch did in South Africa and Nigerians will now become slaves on their own soil. I tell you, some you have no sense and are irredeemable.

If you care so much about refugees, why don't you assist all the displaced Nigerians currently residing in IDP camps across Nigeria? I guess because they are Black, you don't care. Why don't you invite other Africans fleeing from African war torn countries to Nigeria if you care so much about refugees? Charity begins at home.

A lot of Nigerians are suffering in Nigeria as we speak. Many are hungry and impoverished. You the OP does not care but you want the Nigerian government to take in some Ukrainians who don't even give a damn about Black people to begin with. Some of you coons continue to love and admire these white supremacists but I pray you experience their bigotry first hand so that you can learn to stop worshiping people who resent you like no man's business.
Re: Will Nigeria Take In Refugees From Ukraine? by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:12pm On Mar 15, 2022
gistmega:
If charity begins at home and your reference of home is Ethiopia, Congo, Senegal, and Sudan, can't you see that your mental compass is the real reason why your ship is adrift?

yes, to majority of black/brown people, home is Africa... Nigerians home is Nigeria (aka in Africa). to the Nigerian gov, home is NIGERIA!!!!

What happened to the IDP in Nigeria? Or, where is HOME for you?
Around 1.5 million children are homeless in Nigeria. How many have you allowed to spend a night in your home? There are more than 17.5 million orphans in Nigeria. How many have you fed or paid school fees for? Or, need I ask how many you have adopted?
Let me start from myself, I have taken in 2 needy kids and one will graduate to become a nurse by next year in Nigeria. The other runs a successful salon today. I do not need to brag but where is the beam of hypocrisy hanging between us?

again, you are talking to someone who was born and bred in the west, i have never lived in Nigeria duh!!! this isnt a dikc waiving contest where i will now tell you how much i have given to charity over the yrs and/or how much people i have helped through my decadeS of travelling the world, as if it even matters here.

Help has no fronts. Regardless of skin or color, if you can, do it and stop wishing. If I see a Ukrainian in need, I will help and that doesn't deprive me from helping Africans. Two wrongs don't make a right.

again, i understand that you are hurt that people tell you that your black/brown brothas are more important than Ukrainians... but hey, in Africa thats the truth. if you really wanna help then here there are couple of millions of Africans who need that help, before you should focus on Ukrainians.
you are so blinded by your ignorance!!!

They were racist toward you yet they let your enjoyed their women, and you asserted that you "enjoyed" them and were satisfied. You were busy satisfying yourself while Ethiopians are being killed. Wasting your resources on Ukrainian women while Congolese are dying of hunger. Converted all your Naira, took it to Ukraine to invest in their women and you return to cry for Africa. Haha you are the joke of the 21st century

what the hell are you talking about?! who was racist against me (i am talking of western countries letting your brothas die in the sea)?! what does me enjoying their women got to do with western countries letting Africans dying by the boatlaod in the sea?!?!? what does me enjoying their women got to do with stopping the war/refugees from these same war torn countries?!?! are you now saying that because there are wars in Africa, i cant enjoying women no more?! what the hell are you on about? you are now talking arrant nonsense just because you have absolutely nothing intelligent to say! so let me say it ONE MORE TIME:
before the Nigerian gov decide to take on Ukrainian refugees (as "you" stated" that they should do) then let that same gov take care of its people FIRST....and if that same gov thinks that it can take on refugees, then let it take the millions of African refugees that are right at Nigeria's doorstep.

people like you are what we call the UNCLE TOMs of this world, who value these white people like your master while you completely disregard your own people dying right in front of your eyes. you are so brainwashed that you believe the nonsense they feed you in the news that aka an Ukrainian life is worth more than an African's. i see lost brothas like you all over the world, and really pity them.
***spit on floor***
Re: Will Nigeria Take In Refugees From Ukraine? by gistmega: 4:08pm On Mar 16, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

yes, to majority of black/brown people, home is Africa... Nigerians home is Nigeria (aka in Africa). to the Nigerian gov, home is NIGERIA!!!!
hahaha. I will reserve my comment
MrBrownJay1:

again, you are talking to someone who was born and bred in the west, i have never lived in Nigeria duh!!! this isnt a dikc waiving contest where i will now tell you how much i have given to charity over the yrs and/or how much people i have helped through my decadeS of travelling the world, as if it even matters here.
It matters. A dicck waving contest might appear more organize than this, in essence. We are having a conversation of reasoning, and if you have done a kind act, list it here the way you listed out your lofty satisfaction from philandering with Ukrainians. I expect you to relitigate your travel history here to prove how racist you are. If you have never lived in Nigeria, how are you able to draw a perfect juxtaposition? I was born and raised in Nigeria but I have live the best portion of my life as an emigrant (almost 3 decades). I can perfectly paint the picture on both sides better than you from the north pole. I hope that you see what you really are through the facts and not in your mystic imagination. You are a racist, subconsciously or by pre-meditation. If help from you has fronts, then you are racist. And, as a Christian, Jesus taught us to love even our enemies and here you consciously plot to deprive homeless strangers of shelter from the cold because you assume that someone else from their country was racist toward you. Out of appreciation for the women who gave you the memorable satisfaction that you so proudly publicize, why not not help their compatriots?
MrBrownJay1:

again, i understand that you are hurt that people tell you that your black/brown brothas are more important than Ukrainians... but hey, in Africa thats the truth. if you really wanna help then here there are couple of millions of Africans who need that help, before you should focus on Ukrainians.
you are so blinded by your ignorance!!!
Okay. Let us put on our black belts for a minute. Match me 100k naira donation to a charity in Nigeria. Or, In Congo or Senegal. Let us show that your professed love to the black/brown people is real. Ready for the challenge? Or, let us rent an apartment for a homeless family in Nigeria. Ready? Do not teach love, let us act it now, Mr. preacher.
MrBrownJay1:

what the hell are you talking about?! who was racist against me (i am talking of western countries letting your brothas die in the sea)?! what does me enjoying their women got to do with western countries letting Africans dying by the boatlaod in the sea?!?!? what does me enjoying their women got to do with stopping the war/refugees from these same war torn countries?!?! are you now saying that because there are wars in Africa, i cant enjoying women no more?! what the hell are you on about? you are now talking arrant nonsense just because you have absolutely nothing intelligent to say! so let me say it ONE MORE TIME:
before the Nigerian gov decide to take on Ukrainian refugees (as "you" stated" that they should do) then let that same gov take care of its people FIRST....and if that same gov thinks that it can take on refugees, then let it take the millions of African refugees that are right at Nigeria's doorstep.
Okay! Enough of the teaching us right and wrong. The onus is now on you and I to act. Set the government aside. Let us act exactly what YOU are preaching to the world. I volunteer to act it with you. Let us get a homeless family in Nigeria right now and get them a home you and me.
MrBrownJay1:

people like you are what we call the UNCLE TOMs of this world, who value these white people like your master while you completely disregard your own people dying right in front of your eyes. you are so brainwashed that you believe the nonsense they feed you in the news that aka an Ukrainian life is worth more than an African's. i see lost brothas like you all over the world, and really pity them.
***spit on floor***
Fine! To begin, it is bad manners to spit on the floor. The tiles are 14th century Italian marbles. Anyway, I shave off my Uncle Tom's beards now and I want to apply that African lotion on our skin together. You love black people and you want to help people at home. Let us help a homeless family right now. We will get an agent to arrange an apartment and a family can get shelter for at least a year. How about that? I love Africa and I have always shown my love for my African brothers home and abroad. Many JJC find lodging in my home. I hate litigating what I have done but I am here for the love of Africa. I want us to do an act together. You have made some valid points and though I might appear as an opponent, I cherish the convo with an African bro like you. Can we end up doing something kind to someone in need in Africa to culminate this conversation?

(1) (Reply)

Who Would You Vote For If All Political Parties Zone Their Ticket To South East? / Can't Tinubu And Fans Sense Its Over For the South?? / Just In. PETER OBI.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 149
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.