Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

See The State Of Anambra Airport 6 Months After Commissioning - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See The State Of Anambra Airport 6 Months After Commissioning (2829 Views)

Ebonyi Airport: No Flight Six Months After Commissioning: pictures / Anambra Airport 6 Months After Commissioning: Heavy Rainfalls Blows Open / Kofar Ruwa Highway Cracks In Kano, Months After Commissioning, Car Trapped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The State Of Anambra Airport 6 Months After Commissioning by Stevenson1(m): 2:54am On Mar 15, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
6 months after Gov obiano commissioned the Anambra airport, some of the facilities are wearing off.

Soludo should close down that poultry and warehouse called airport.
As an Anambranian, obiano is the most useless governor ever to grace Anambra after mbadinuju.
Man used Anambra resources to sponsor his useless/drinking lifestyle and that for his wife and friends.
Anything about that man dey pain me die. I wish I can see him face to face to tell him my mind.
I don insult am shege for Twitter and he blocked me. Only two projects in his name as a governor for 8 years.
A poultry called airport and a conference hall. Bleeping drunkard.

Superfit original brake pad for all cars (Toyota, Honda, mercedes and co) in stocks and are all affordable. Mail me now for yours.
Re: See The State Of Anambra Airport 6 Months After Commissioning by Almaigaa: 5:31am On Mar 15, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
6 months after Gov obiano commissioned the Anambra airport, some of the facilities are wearing off.

Aba made Airport. grin grin

1 Like

Re: See The State Of Anambra Airport 6 Months After Commissioning by michlins(m): 6:30am On Mar 15, 2022
Penguin2:

Show us the state of Osun Airport over 20 years after foundation for it was laid.

Meanwhile, could it possibly be that you entered night bus from Osogbo to Anambra Airport just to look for fault?

Those things you showed, does it stop flights from landing?

Does it stop Anambra State from generating the IGR that comes from there?

Ogbeni show us Osun Airport
are you not ashamed that an airport of less than six months is already falling apart. Does it not worry you that inferior and substandard construction happened?

Guy no be everything be tribal war. Enjoy your day
Re: See The State Of Anambra Airport 6 Months After Commissioning by Penguin2: 6:49am On Mar 15, 2022
michlins:
are you not ashamed that an airport of less than six months is already falling apart. Does it not worry you that inferior and substandard construction happened?

Guy no be everything be tribal war. Enjoy your day

Show us a substandard construction of Osun Airport sir

3 Likes

Re: See The State Of Anambra Airport 6 Months After Commissioning by michlins(m): 6:59am On Mar 15, 2022
Penguin2:

Show us a substandard construction of Osun Airport sir
check well, I live in Nnewi Anambra State. So I can't show you such
Re: See The State Of Anambra Airport 6 Months After Commissioning by Penguin2: 7:02am On Mar 15, 2022
michlins:
check well, I live in Nnewi Anambra State. So I can't show you such

Then don’t join outsiders in vilifying the airport.

Ebe onye bi ka o na awachi!

Maru ife
Re: See The State Of Anambra Airport 6 Months After Commissioning by michlins(m): 7:21am On Mar 15, 2022
Penguin2:

Then don’t join outsiders in vilifying the airport.

Ebe onye bi ka o na awachi!

Maru ife
because I live here doesn't mean I can't state the fact. Just because outsiders accept mediocrity like Osun airport doesn't mean I will accept same. We're high achievers and as such will demand same from our leaders.
Re: See The State Of Anambra Airport 6 Months After Commissioning by Penguin2: 7:25am On Mar 15, 2022
michlins:
because I live here doesn't mean I can't state the fact. Just because outsiders accept mediocrity like Osun airport doesn't mean I will accept same. We're high achievers and as such will demand same from our leaders.

I say it again…

Don’t join enemies with wrong intent in vilifying the airport.

If it’s substandard, there are better avenues to state it
Re: See The State Of Anambra Airport 6 Months After Commissioning by OnyeObodo: 7:50am On Mar 15, 2022
GreatTormentor:
v

Lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2

Using a picture that depicts mockery of a tribe.

Such things shouldn't be allowed on Nairaland
Re: See The State Of Anambra Airport 6 Months After Commissioning by michlins(m): 8:01am On Mar 15, 2022
Penguin2:

I say it again…

Don’t join enemies with wrong intent in vilifying the airport.

If it’s substandard, there are better avenues to state it
I say it again, we're high achievers.

Do you think if this was Obiano personal home,it will start falling off after six months?

1 Like

Re: See The State Of Anambra Airport 6 Months After Commissioning by AKWATGOLD1(m): 10:28am On Mar 15, 2022
This is rain storm that is destroying the Anambra airport gradually which is begging for attention.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerians Still Moving To The Uk With Current High Inflation / Poverty In Germany: Trying To Make Ends Meet / If You Live In Benin City, Come In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.