Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match (33757 Views)

Seedorf, Okocha, Davido, MI, Others Feature In UCL Novelty Match / FG Forecloses Involvement In Bash Ali’s Novelty Bout / Ex-Enyimba Vs Ex-Super Eagles Players At Enyimba Aba Stadium - 1 - 0 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match by Sleekfingers: 3:05pm On Mar 15, 2022
SILVERLINES:
cheesy

What's honoured about Tunibu?

A man that stole Lagos inheritance

Go and present your evidence to Efcc. Or forever remain deaf and dumb
Re: Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match by erubati: 3:12pm On Mar 15, 2022
nkemoma:

The presidency is more demanding than a race... For 4 years, the lives of 200million people is at stake.

You folks should use your thinking faculties for once and stop being sentimental...

Your unborn children will never forgive you when they finally get to the promised land... If they will
If it's the one ur kanu wants to give to u people,then am not interested in ur promise land.
Re: Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match by snoopz: 4:53pm On Mar 15, 2022
Can't wait to see tinubu in complete jersey with p***ers tied behind him grin cheesy
Re: Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match by nkemoma(m): 5:03pm On Mar 15, 2022
erubati:

If it's the one ur kanu wants to give to u people,then am not interested in ur promise land.

Mugu.... Even Biafra isn't the way forward.
Re: Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match by JastSiryin(m): 5:51pm On Mar 15, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Jagaban

Hate him all you want, but never question our love for him

Is it wrong if I love a qualified first class Chicago State University business administration and accounting graduate?!

Is it a crime to show admiration for a man whose career path took him to Price watercoooper General Electric Aramco ExxonMobil?!

Is it evil to respect a man who fought General Babangida, General Abacha and the Oligarchs with his money, time and might under NADECO to ensure we have the current Democracy we enjoy

Why should I hate a man who Governed Lagos when IGR was 800 million, and left Lagos with a 30 billion monthly IGR

The man who fought with Odua People's Congress OPC, when they started killing and maiming non yoruba indegenes in Lagos State, Which made OPC leaders like Gani Adama call him a bastard and sell out ... Only for the librated non indegenes to join OPC in calling him a sell out for protecting them

The first Governor to make a woman his Deputy Governor, because he believes women are not only meant for Kitchen, sitting room and Za Ozza room

Should I hate the only Governor who created mass transit rapid bus system so that poor people can access cheap fast transport in a congested Lagos

He fought PDP federal government to create more Local Government arguing that why should Kano and Katsina have more Local Government than Lagos... He succeeded and now PDP states also creates Local Government Development Authority

The first man to build a state run Power Generation plant for Lagos, and PDP FG forced Lagos to forfeit its power supply to the National grid, servicing all states

Lagos 112 emergency ,Rapid Response Squad, LAGBOAT and ferry services, Lekki housing scheme, Eko Atlantic city , Lekki deep sea port , Ikoyi Lekki bridge are all his master plan for Lagos

A man who picked up Fashola a Surulere struggling lawyer, Osinbajo a UNILAG lecturer, Fayemi a Ghana based lecturer, Ruaf Aregbe a fridge repairer in Alimosho, Ben akabueze , Joe Igbokwe an editor, Gbajabiamila a struggling Chicago based lawyer and made them who they are today

He invested his own money in Nigerian economy so that youths can be gainfully employed... TVC and The Nation newspaper has one of the best group of Broadcasters and Journalist under their payroll, Alpha Beta Tax and Adult Consulting hires some of the best Accountants, auditors, tax experts in Nigeria, INTELS hires some of the best engineers and logistics experts all thanks to Tinubu

I have searched my soul and conscience and I have absolutely no reason to hate on this Enigma

Happy birthday Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Jagaban of Borgu, may you live long in good health , thanks for the excellent services you have offered

If you've really searched your soul and found no reason, then your soul is filthy grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match by ravhin: 6:45pm On Mar 15, 2022
JastSiryin:
If you've really searched your soul and found no reason, then your soul is filthy grin

Re: Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match by Wazobia2216: 8:16pm On Mar 15, 2022
BuuriMo:
In Jesus Name
It is well with you my brother.
Re: Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match by 1850fif: 5:24am On Mar 16, 2022
[s]
LegendHero:

God bless you abundantly for this bro.

[/s]
Re: Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:01am On Mar 16, 2022
Mooh247:

Lagos Generates just 30 billion naira for 20 million citizens or $1 billion USD a year, Dubai is a $200 billion investment destination with a daily crude oil output of 1 million barrel for less than 1 million citizens, Dubai has a higher debt profile than Lagos almost 300% higher

So don't compare Lagos to Dubai as they are not on same income level

Dubai built dubai from scratch, that was a desert settlement, converted, dubai DONT have oil also remember, lagos is not 20 m, estimated, Lagos was not 20m as at 1999, or 2003, Lagos is the fifth largest economy in africa even as a state, if Lagos was a serious business, Lagos would be generating more than dubai. Lagos should be the beauty of africa, Singapore was built from nothing, read the story of Singapore, they built it and then start generating the money you mentioning today. It’s takes one visionarian, it takes one giant step. One great plan and an executional. You see what Paul is doing to Rwanda, google.
Re: Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match by Mooh247: 10:02am On Mar 16, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

Dubai built dubai from scratch, that was a desert settlement, converted, dubai DONT have oil also remember, lagos is not 20 m, estimated, Lagos was not 20m as at 1999, or 2003, Lagos is the fifth largest economy in africa even as a state, if Lagos was a serious business, Lagos would be generating more than dubai. Lagos should be the beauty of africa, Singapore was built from nothing, read the story of Singapore, they built it and then start generating the money you mentioning today. It’s takes one visionarian, it takes one giant step. One great plan and an executional. You see what Paul is doing to Rwanda, google.

You obviously know less about Dubai
Re: Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:33am On Mar 16, 2022
Mooh247:

I spend some time and did some courses there, dubai don’t have oil, Abu Dhabi is the one with oil and Abu Dhabi is the capital, which hold 70% plus of the land mass of uae, the remaining 6 state including dubai are on the rest 20% plus land mass, dubai thrive on tourism and bringing investments. My lecturer dr Krishnadas said, The king of dubai was a leader who saw the future and built the future. Dubai was a desert settlement, the dream was started by the late prince, before the one took over and turned it to a dream come through. Read the book My Vision by king of dubai and also read the one by GADDAFI...
Re: Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match by Mooh247: 11:38am On Mar 16, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

I spend some time and did some courses there, dubai don’t have oil, Abu Dhabi is the one with oil and Abu Dhabi is the capital, which hold 70% plus of the land mass of uae, the remaining 6 state including dubai are on the rest 20% plus land mass, dubai thrive on tourism and bringing investments. My lecturer dr Krishnadas said, The king of dubai was a leader who saw the future and built the future. Dubai was a desert settlement, the dream was started by the late prince, before the one took over and turned it to a dream come through. Read the book My Vision by king of dubai and also read the one by GADDAFI...

I have Dubai residents permit and that's my second home

Since 1991 Dubai's least daily production is 400k b p d

Even if you fly into Dubai airport through Oman you can see countless oil rigs close to Dubai waters

Maktoum leverage on Dubais 4 billion litters of oil reserve to get credit and investors and this lead to fast growth of Dubai
Re: Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:39am On Mar 16, 2022
Mooh247:

Na you no know Dubai, so calm down. They were oil reliant like the way some desert north is reliant to oil in Niger delta. If Tinubu was a serious leader who is an executioner, Lagos would be beauty of africa. Pride of africa. With great subways, all road tarred, dirty bin stationed everywhere, good city planning. Investments go dey fall in, Lagos no need Nigeria if you know.

Re: Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:45am On Mar 16, 2022
Mooh247:

I have Dubai residents permit and that's my second home

Since 1991 Dubai's least daily production is 400k b p d

Even if you fly into Dubai airport through Oman you can countless oil rigs close to Dubai waters

I have permit, make I send am to you. Dubai thrive on tourism and investments, oil no Dey bring much to them, na Abu Dhabi be the real don of oil in Uae.

Re: Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match by millionboi(m): 3:12pm On Mar 18, 2022
Make those ppl weh u call their names hear you
Mooh247:
cool

Jagaban

Hate him all you want, but never question our love for him

Is it wrong if I love a qualified first class Chicago State University business administration and accounting graduate?!

Is it a crime to show admiration for a man whose career path took him to Price watercoooper General Electric Aramco ExxonMobil?!

Is it evil to respect a man who fought General Babangida, General Abacha and the Oligarchs with his money, time and might under NADECO to ensure we have the current Democracy we enjoy

Why should I hate a man who Governed Lagos when IGR was 800 million, and left Lagos with a 30 billion monthly IGR

The man who fought with Odua People's Congress OPC, when they started killing and maiming non yoruba indegenes in Lagos State, Which made OPC leaders like Gani Adama call him a bastard and sell out ... Only for the librated non indegenes to join OPC in calling him a sell out for protecting them

The first Governor to make a woman his Deputy Governor, because he believes women are not only meant for Kitchen, sitting room and Za Ozza room

Should I hate the only Governor who created mass transit rapid bus system so that poor people can access cheap fast transport in a congested Lagos

He fought PDP federal government to create more Local Government arguing that why should Kano and Katsina have more Local Government than Lagos... He succeeded and now PDP states also creates Local Government Development Authority

The first man to build a state run Power Generation plant for Lagos, and PDP FG forced Lagos to forfeit its power supply to the National grid, servicing all states

Lagos 112 emergency ,Rapid Response Squad, LAGBOAT and ferry services, Lekki housing scheme, Eko Atlantic city , Lekki deep sea port , Ikoyi Lekki bridge are all his master plan for Lagos

A man who picked up Fashola a Surulere struggling lawyer, Osinbajo a UNILAG lecturer, Fayemi a Ghana based lecturer, Ruaf Aregbe a fridge repairer in Alimosho, Ben akabueze , Joe Igbokwe an editor, Gbajabiamila a struggling Chicago based lawyer and made them who they are today

He invested his own money in Nigerian economy so that youths can be gainfully employed... TVC and The Nation newspaper has one of the best group of Broadcasters and Journalist under their payroll, Alpha Beta Tax and Adult Consulting hires some of the best Accountants, auditors, tax experts in Nigeria, INTELS hires some of the best engineers and logistics experts all thanks to Tinubu

I have searched my soul and conscience and I have absolutely no reason to hate on this Enigma

Happy birthday Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Jagaban of Borgu, may you live long in good health , thanks for the excellent services you have offered

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chelsea Players Celebrate Late Goal In Atletico Madrid Win (Photos, Video) / Kjaer Being Considered For AC Milan Captaincy After Saving Eriksen / Lionel Messi Wins His 6th European Golden Boot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.