Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match (33750 Views)

Seedorf, Okocha, Davido, MI, Others Feature In UCL Novelty Match / FG Forecloses Involvement In Bash Ali’s Novelty Bout / Ex-Enyimba Vs Ex-Super Eagles Players At Enyimba Aba Stadium - 1 - 0 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match by Ugonna62: 6:19am On Mar 15, 2022
shinealight:

….the usual infantile and rubbish talk!
i understand ur pain boy.but unfortunatly i cant help you..otondo
Re: Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 6:31am On Mar 15, 2022
CAN you Remember somebody somewhere who said he was a founding board member of WAEC? WAEC is celebrating 70Years Anniversary. How old do you think that man is?
Re: Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match by Prince001(m): 6:41am On Mar 15, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
TINUBU is a very stupid man

Heartless and Con Man! Nigeria just enjoys suffering and smiling ooo cos I never understand how someone will be jubilating for these wicked politicians ooo. Just look d country wowwwww.
Re: Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match by Ybaby: 7:06am On Mar 15, 2022
Banmeallday:
Black people upstairs is not working for them.....

GBAM!!
CAPITAL LETTER PLS
Re: Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match by richiepolymer(m): 7:10am On Mar 15, 2022
Mooh247:

By tout you mean NURTW. Members right?!

Well mention a state without NURTW members?! They are a government recognised National trade union and Tinubu can do anything about the in Llagos with 20 million commuters

I don’t want it to ever get to that level of “I told you so”.
Re: Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match by Elidrisy20: 7:25am On Mar 15, 2022
BAT how old are you?
Re: Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match by nkemoma(m): 7:51am On Mar 15, 2022
Nfora:

So once some one starts visiting hospital, he is no longer physically and mentally fit, irrespective of him being discharged by doctors?

Can you even guaranty yourself that you will live longer than Tinubu @ 70?

Perhaps I should remind you that Many that mocked Buhari's health condition are dead,whilst Buhari is still living and fit!

Rubbish talk.

Don't be stupid... How is Buhari being alive as a figure head in the Villa beneficial to the well being of the common man...

At 70, a man can barely manage a huge company effectively let alone a nation..

But stupidity and the crumbs you think you are enjoying won't make you think straight or say the truth.

Your 70year old Uncle or Dad....... Will you entrust your personal fortune to him to manage for you while you sit back and watch??

I know you know you won't.

Ewu

1 Like

Re: Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match by nkemoma(m): 7:53am On Mar 15, 2022
erubati:

Like they said.the presidency isn't a relay race,neither is he a bricklayer nor sprinter

The presidency is more demanding than a race... For 4 years, the lives of 200million people is at stake.

You folks should use your thinking faculties for once and stop being sentimental...

Your unborn children will never forgive you when they finally get to the promised land... If they will

1 Like

Re: Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match by luckyedgal1(m): 8:35am On Mar 15, 2022
[quote author=aguele post=111040022]Tinubu @70 Ex-Super Eagles Players to Honour Him with a Novelty Match

Tinubu support Group, The management and staff in collaboration with Lagos state government have perfected plans ahead of the 70th birthday of their principal, Alhaji Ahmed Tinubu, to commemorate the birthday of their Leader, who will be 70years on the 29th March, 2022.

The Director General of Tinubu Support Group, Arch. Umar Ibrahim made this known today in press conference held in it's office today in Abuja.

Umar during is speech said we will collaborate with the Lagos state government to organize a football match and Prayers simultaneously across the six (6) geo-political zones of the country.

There will also be a Novelty football Match between Ex- Super Eagles International Players and the Asiwaju Team at Onikan Stadium Lagos on 20th march 2022.

Among the Ex Super Eagles players set to play are Kanu Nwako, Jay Jay Okocha, Peter Rufai, Tijani Babangida, Mutiu Adepoju, Garba Lawal,Julius Aghahowa, Victor Ikpeba, Uche Okechukwu, Ifeayi Udeze, Taribo West, Victor Agali, Ike Shorunmu, Victor Ezeji, Obafemi Abiodun, Dosu Joseph, Jonathan and others

While an award will be presented to His Excellency, Alhaji Ahmed Bola Tinubu by Ex-Super Eagles players and Kanu Heart Foundation.

The 13th Bola Tinubu Colloquium, an annual high-powered policy roundtable, which is expected to add colour to the Birthday celebration and attract prominent Nigerians from all walks of life in preparation for what political pundits described as a remarkable watershed in the career of the man known to be wielding considerable influence on the political landscape of the country.

The colloquium and the above listed TSG activities will mark the 70th birthday of the National Leader of All Progressives Congress (APC), Alhaji Ahmed Bola Tinubu in Lagos, Nigeria.[/quote

Hope say him go play
Re: Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match by Kemjisuper(m): 8:38am On Mar 15, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Jagaban

Hate him all you want, but never question our love for him

Is it wrong if I love a qualified first class Chicago State University business administration and accounting graduate?!

Is it a crime to show admiration for a man whose career path took him to Price watercoooper General Electric Aramco ExxonMobil?!

Is it evil to respect a man who fought General Babangida, General Abacha and the Oligarchs with his money, time and might under NADECO to ensure we have the current Democracy we enjoy

Why should I hate a man who Governed Lagos when IGR was 800 million, and left Lagos with a 30 billion monthly IGR

The man who fought with Odua People's Congress OPC, when they started killing and maiming non yoruba indegenes in Lagos State, Which made OPC leaders like Gani Adama call him a bastard and sell out ... Only for the librated non indegenes to join OPC in calling him a sell out for protecting them

The first Governor to make a woman his Deputy Governor, because he believes women are not only meant for Kitchen, sitting room and Za Ozza room

Should I hate the only Governor who created mass transit rapid bus system so that poor people can access cheap fast transport in a congested Lagos

He fought PDP federal government to create more Local Government arguing that why should Kano and Katsina have more Local Government than Lagos... He succeeded and now PDP states also creates Local Government Development Authority

The first man to build a state run Power Generation plant for Lagos, and PDP FG forced Lagos to forfeit its power supply to the National grid, servicing all states

Lagos 112 emergency ,Rapid Response Squad, LAGBOAT and ferry services, Lekki housing scheme, Eko Atlantic city , Lekki deep sea port , Ikoyi Lekki bridge are all his master plan for Lagos

A man who picked up Fashola a Surulere struggling lawyer, Osinbajo a UNILAG lecturer, Fayemi a Ghana based lecturer, Ruaf Aregbe a fridge repairer in Alimosho, Ben akabueze , Joe Igbokwe an editor, Gbajabiamila a struggling Chicago based lawyer and made them who they are today

He invested his own money in Nigerian economy so that youths can be gainfully employed... TVC and The Nation newspaper has one of the best group of Broadcasters and Journalist under their payroll, Alpha Beta Tax and Adult Consulting hires some of the best Accountants, auditors, tax experts in Nigeria, INTELS hires some of the best engineers and logistics experts all thanks to Tinubu

I have searched my soul and conscience and I have absolutely no reason to hate on this Enigma

Happy birthday Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Jagaban of Borgu, may you live long in good health , thanks for the excellent services you have offered

I hope you know you will not be paid for this post? undecided
Re: Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match by marsman: 8:49am On Mar 15, 2022
Penguin2:
So finally Tinubu is going to stop being 69?

Glory to God in the highest!

Tinubu’s 69 was already becoming like Regina Daniel’s 17 years that she has sworn never to leave.

So by 2023, Tinubu will be 71, by then his urchins will be walking around with his poo poo bucket grin

Happy birthday Jagaban of all Lagos agberos.

Happy birthday Asiwaju of Nairaland urchins.

Happy birthday to the fool that brought the Buhari disaster upon Nigeria because of his selfish ambition.

May the dream for which you betrayed entire south in 2015 continue to elude you till you join your ancestors.

Amen.
Lol... Betrayed. God punnish the South he betrayed
Re: Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match by Mooh247: 8:51am On Mar 15, 2022
Kemjisuper:

I hope you know you will not be paid for this post? undecided

I don't need anybody's money
Re: Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match by IamGreen1(f): 8:55am On Mar 15, 2022
Basheer22:

You reason like Ikpeazu.

You could recognize one because you're multiple of it .
Re: Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match by ryanconte1(m): 9:05am On Mar 15, 2022
My youthful president grin grin
Re: Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match by Edijana2015(m): 9:29am On Mar 15, 2022

Instead of crying, get up and mobilise some people against the old man.

We need the Nigerian opposition united against APC, Tinubu and Buhari, not weeping.
. So that the same youths you want to fight for will betray those that put their lives on the line? Oga the problem we have here is our youths.
Re: Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match by Toreddo3679(m): 9:34am On Mar 15, 2022
[quote author=Mooh247 post=111040358] cool

Jagaban

Is it wrong if I love a qualified first class Chicago State University business administration and accounting graduate?!

Is it a crime to show admiration for a man whose career path took him to Price watercoooper General Electric Aramco ExxonMobil?!

Is it evil to respect a man who fought General Babangida, General Abacha and the Oligarchs with his money, time and might under NADECO to ensure we have the current Democracy we enjoy

Why should I hate a man who Governed Lagos when IGR was 800 million, and left Lagos with a 30 billion monthly IGR

The man who fought with Odua People's Congress OPC, when they started killing and maiming non yoruba indegenes in Lagos State, Which made OPC leaders like Gani Adama call him a bastard and sell out ... Only for the librated non indegenes to join OPC in calling him a sell out for protecting them

The first Governor to make a woman his Deputy Governor, because he believes women are not only meant for Kitchen, sitting room and Za Ozza room

Should I hate the only Governor who created mass transit rapid bus system so that poor people can access cheap fast transport in a congested Lagos

He fought PDP federal government to create more Local Government arguing that why should Kano and Katsina have more Local Government than Lagos... He succeeded and now PDP states also creates Local Government Development Authority

The first man to build a state run Power Generation plant for Lagos, and PDP FG forced Lagos to forfeit its power supply to the National grid, servicing all states

Lagos 112 emergency ,Rapid Response Squad, LAGBOAT and ferry services, Lekki housing scheme, Eko Atlantic city , Lekki deep sea port , Ikoyi Lekki bridge are all his master plan for Lagos

A man who picked up Fashola a Surulere struggling lawyer, Osinbajo a UNILAG lecturer, Fayemi a Ghana based lecturer, Ruaf Aregbe a fridge repairer in Alimosho, Ben akabueze , Joe Igbokwe an editor, Gbajabiamila a struggling Chicago based lawyer and made them who they are today

He invested his own money in Nigerian economy so that youths can be gainfully employed... TVC and The Nation newspaper has one of the best group of Broadcasters and Journalist under their payroll, Alpha Beta Tax and Adult Consulting hires some of the best Accountants, auditors, tax experts in Nigeria, INTELS hires some of the best engineers and logistics experts all thanks to Tinubu

I have searched my soul and conscience and I have absolutely no reason to hate on this Enigma

Happy birthday Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Jagaban of Borgu, may you live long in good health , thanks for the excellent services you have offered

All these and many more we know, but he should be an elder statesman rather than vie
For the presidency
Re: Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match by amaridigital(m): 9:48am On Mar 15, 2022
nkemoma:

Don't be stupid... How is Buhari being alive as a figure head in the Villa beneficial to the well being of the common man...

At 70, a man can barely manage a huge company effectively let alone a nation..

But stupidity and the crumbs you think you are enjoying won't make you think straight or say the truth.

Your 70year old Uncle or Dad....... Will you entrust your personal fortune to him to manage for you while you sit back and watch??

I know you know you won't.

Ewu

But you guys didn't complain about the age of Donald Trump and Sleepy Joe. In fact, Trump was a hero to many of you. If he didn't get the chance to rule, how will he become your hero?
Re: Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match by Gbeng30(m): 9:59am On Mar 15, 2022
Tinubu is a desperate goat, anyway it's an opportunity for the ex super eagle to cash out...
Re: Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match by Gbeng30(m): 10:00am On Mar 15, 2022
Gbeng30:
Tinubu is a desperate goat, anyway it's an opportunity for the ex super eagle to cash out...
Re: Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match by nkemoma(m): 10:02am On Mar 15, 2022
amaridigital:

But you guys didn't complain about the age of Donald Trump and Sleepy Joe. In fact, Trump was a hero to many of you. If he didn't get the chance to rule, how will he become your hero?

Because foolishness, sentiments and ass kissing is not limited to just the black populace.. The way we have ass kissers of the Jagaban so we have for Sleepy Joe...

P.s. an 80year old Trump is more fit, physically and mentally than Tinubu...

It doesn't take away the wonders he performed as Lagos governor but please for posterity sake and the betterment of the future, the current state of Tinubu can't run Nigeria....

Sad that the Senate and presidency is just seen as a retirement home for most retired rogues

1 Like

Re: Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match by Oyinlomobambam(m): 10:12am On Mar 15, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Jagaban

Permit me to spread this around the world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match by Kccheechy(m): 10:24am On Mar 15, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Jagaban

You are asking why you should hate a man that brought this disaster of Buhari upon Nigeria?

You are asking why you should hate a man who wants to become president not because he wants to elevate the sufferings of Nigerians but wants to become president to fulfill a life long ambition?? A person who sees the presidency as a reward for helping people in the past and thinks he must get it no matter what it takes??

You are asking why you should hate a greedy man who has embezzled Lagos state through his alpha-beta company?

You are asking why you should hate a man who has empowered thugs and made Lagos a restless and difficult place for people who are managing to survive?

You must be a fool. As many of you who wants Nigerians to go through another period of hardship, it will never be well with y’all.
Re: Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match by preshyusufu: 10:27am On Mar 15, 2022
MEGAWATCH:
He is 70 but his children are 65, is God not wonderful?

But why English dey suffer people like dis? grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match by ayo2008: 10:32am On Mar 15, 2022
aguele:
Tinubu @70 Ex-Super Eagles Players to Honour Him with a Novelty Match

Tinubu support Group, The management and staff in collaboration with Lagos state government have perfected plans ahead of the 70th birthday of their principal, Alhaji Ahmed Tinubu, to commemorate the birthday of their Leader, who will be 70years on the 29th March, 2022.

The Director General of Tinubu Support Group, Arch. Umar Ibrahim made this known today in press conference held in it's office today in Abuja.

Umar during is speech said we will collaborate with the Lagos state government to organize a football match and Prayers simultaneously across the six (6) geo-political zones of the country.

There will also be a Novelty football Match between Ex- Super Eagles International Players and the Asiwaju Team at Onikan Stadium Lagos on 20th march 2022.

Among the Ex Super Eagles players set to play are Kanu Nwako, Jay Jay Okocha, Peter Rufai, Tijani Babangida, Mutiu Adepoju, Garba Lawal,Julius Aghahowa, Victor Ikpeba, Uche Okechukwu, Ifeayi Udeze, Taribo West, Victor Agali, Ike Shorunmu, Victor Ezeji, Obafemi Abiodun, Dosu Joseph, Jonathan and others

While an award will be presented to His Excellency, Alhaji Ahmed Bola Tinubu by Ex-Super Eagles players and Kanu Heart Foundation.

The 13th Bola Tinubu Colloquium, an annual high-powered policy roundtable, which is expected to add colour to the Birthday celebration and attract prominent Nigerians from all walks of life in preparation for what political pundits described as a remarkable watershed in the career of the man known to be wielding considerable influence on the political landscape of the country.

The colloquium and the above listed TSG activities will mark the 70th birthday of the National Leader of All Progressives Congress (APC), Alhaji Ahmed Bola Tinubu in Lagos, Nigeria.

Abi Tinubu at 75?
Re: Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match by Stricher: 11:08am On Mar 15, 2022
He's sick.Thats the main problem.Nobody is hating on him.There were POTUS that used walking stick.The problem is can he handle Nigeria as large and tumultuous as it is.I'm not in the medical line.As useless as Buhari is in the manegerial aspect,he looks far more better than Jagaban.Stolen commonwealth or not.As a Kingmaker...He should just field a good candidate,A loyal one.Baba is a visionary no doubt but with his current state of health... smiles...He won't last.When Obama and Jonathan left office,they did with grey hair,Osinbajo too will leave office with stress induced grey hair.I'm just a concerned citizen.He fit no last
Re: Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match by Mooh247: 11:22am On Mar 15, 2022
Kccheechy:

You are asking why you should hate a man that brought this disaster of Buhari upon Nigeria?

You are asking why you should hate a man who wants to become president not because he wants to elevate the sufferings of Nigerians but wants to become president to fulfill a life long ambition?? A person who sees the presidency as a reward for helping people in the past and thinks he must get it no matter what it takes??

You are asking why you should hate a greedy man who has embezzled Lagos state through his alpha-beta company?

You are asking why you should hate a man who has empowered thugs and made Lagos a restless and difficult place for people who are managing to survive?

You must be a fool. As many of you who wants Nigerians to go through another period of hardship, it will never be well with y’all.

Rule 2 Mynd44 Lalasticlala Seun
Re: Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match by Jayudamblinkz(m): 12:00pm On Mar 15, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
TINUBU is a very stupid man
just like you
Re: Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match by LegendHero(m): 12:41pm On Mar 15, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Jagaban

God bless you abundantly for this bro.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nice Vs Marseille Match Suspended Due To Homophobic Chants And Banners (Photos) / Chelsea Players Celebrate Late Goal In Atletico Madrid Win (Photos, Video) / Lionel Messi Wins His 6th European Golden Boot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.