Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,748 members, 7,820,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match (33753 Views)

Seedorf, Okocha, Davido, MI, Others Feature In UCL Novelty Match / FG Forecloses Involvement In Bash Ali’s Novelty Bout / Ex-Enyimba Vs Ex-Super Eagles Players At Enyimba Aba Stadium - 1 - 0 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 9:49pm On Mar 14, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Jagaban

Hate him all you want, but never question our love for him

Is it wrong if I love a qualified first class Chicago State University business administration and accounting graduate?!

Is it a crime to show admiration for a man whose career path took him to Price watercoooper General Electric Aramco ExxonMobil?!

Is it evil to respect a man who fought General Babangida, General Abacha and the Oligarchs with his money, time and might under NADECO to ensure we have the current Democracy we enjoy

I got some adult Pampers for sale

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match by Basheer22: 9:49pm On Mar 14, 2022
kingyakos:

My mama no be like your mama wey dem dey use ordinary Shoprite nylon comot cloth for her body.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match by Greenback: 9:50pm On Mar 14, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Jagaban

Is it wrong if I love a qualified first class Chicago State University business administration and accounting graduate?!

Is it a crime to show admiration for a man whose career path took him to Price watercoooper General Electric Aramco ExxonMobil?!

Is it evil to respect a man who fought General Babangida, General Abacha and the Oligarchs with his money, time and might under NADECO to ensure we have the current Democracy we enjoy

Shut up, thank you very much.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match by XXXXTENTACION: 9:52pm On Mar 14, 2022
haffaze777:

But Helinues can feed you nowgrin
You mean after he collects three cups of rice and one packet of maggi from Tinubu...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 14, 2022
Finally 70yrs old man....

After 40years of being 69

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match by Greenback: 9:54pm On Mar 14, 2022
Basheer22:

They have never voted against a sitting government. They have ever stood on their own, houseboy politics has been their destiny.
This is their first time and they are like fish out of water.
Let the kwantiri divide and let's know who's the real big4Nothing fish outta water and genuine parasites grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match by MonkeyMods(m): 9:54pm On Mar 14, 2022
MEGAWATCH:
He is 70 but his children are 65, is God not wonderful?

No be Juju be dat? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match by HernanCortes: 9:54pm On Mar 14, 2022
Lagos money at work

If Nigerians like let them not have sense

1 Like

Re: Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match by Mooh247: 9:55pm On Mar 14, 2022
Ajehkpako4naija:
I got some adult Pampers for sale

Thank God. You have something to sell
Re: Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match by MonkeyMods(m): 9:55pm On Mar 14, 2022
Almaigaa:
This thing go pain Biafrans well well. Cause, Ehenacho, Ndidi and all Igbo players in Super Eagles team will play for Tinubu. grin grin grin

Coconut head they said EX super eagles. The people you mentioned aren't EX
Re: Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match by Greenback: 9:56pm On Mar 14, 2022
Almaigaa:
This thing go pain Biafrans well well. Cause, Ehenacho, Ndidi and all Igbo players in Super Eagles team will play for Tinubu.. e pain am well no aboki is worthy to grace the match grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:58pm On Mar 14, 2022
Now you have a better news concerning TINUBU.......

Happy birthday Sir, wishing you more retirement life and reaping the fruit of your labour from your Children not from FULANI....Amen
Re: Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match by Almaigaa: 10:00pm On Mar 14, 2022
[quote author=Greenback post=111042008][/quote]

E sweet me as long as Igbos will play for Tinubu, their incoming President grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match by Nfora: 10:00pm On Mar 14, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Jagaban

Why should I hate a man who Governed Lagos when IGR was 800 million, and left Lagos with a 30 billion monthly IGR

Should I hate the only Governor who created mass transit rapid bus system so that poor people can access cheap fast transport in a congested Lagos

Which of the achievements and contributions of Tinubu can they deny?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match by nkemoma(m): 10:00pm On Mar 14, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Jagaban

Why should I hate a man who Governed Lagos when IGR was 800 million, and left Lagos with a 30 billion monthly IGR

Should I hate the only Governor who created mass transit rapid bus system so that poor people can access cheap fast transport in a congested Lagos

He fought PDP federal government to create more Local Government arguing that why should Kano and Katsina have more Local Government than Lagos... He succeeded and now PDP states also creates Local Government Development Authority

The first man to build a state run Power Generation plant for Lagos, and PDP FG forced Lagos to forfeit its power supply to the National grid, servicing all states

Be truthful for once in your life

Is the man fit, physically, mentally and otherwise to manage this country?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match by akinade28(f): 10:01pm On Mar 14, 2022
BuuriMo:
Prayer Point: Every Attempt To Convert Aso Rock To Retirement Home For The Elderly & Sick , We Cancel & Destroy it IJN

Big Amen
Re: Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match by Almaigaa: 10:01pm On Mar 14, 2022
MonkeyMods:

Coconut head they said EX super eagles. The people you mentioned aren't EX

Na Igbo full the ex team grin grin
Every Igbo players want to play for their incoming President grin

Re: Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match by Mooh247: 10:02pm On Mar 14, 2022
nkemoma:

To the best of my knowledge he is

1 Like

Re: Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match by Angelfrost(m): 10:02pm On Mar 14, 2022
SILVERLINES:
cheesy

What's honoured about Tunibu?

A man that stole Lagos inheritance

Produce the evidence of such a theft, or...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match by MonkeyMods(m): 10:05pm On Mar 14, 2022
Almaigaa:

Na Igbo full the ex team grin grin
Every Igbo players want to play for their incoming President grin

Incuming preshitdent of skull miners

Re: Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match by Nfora: 10:09pm On Mar 14, 2022
nkemoma:

So once some one starts visiting hospital, he is no longer physically and mentally fit, irrespective of him being discharged by doctors?

Can you even guaranty yourself that you will live longer than Tinubu @ 70?

Perhaps I should remind you that Many that mocked Buhari's health condition are dead,whilst Buhari is still living and fit!

Rubbish talk.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match by GGirll: 10:11pm On Mar 14, 2022
Almaigaa:
This thing go pain Biafrans well well. Cause, Ehenacho, Ndidi and all Igbo players in Super Eagles team will play for Tinubu. grin grin grin

You are seriously demented. Pain Igbos how? They have d right to decline but soccer unified everyone n besides, are Igbos in a war with tinubu or yoruba? You guys will always look for a way to tie Igbos to your frustrations. Tinubus wins it failures is none of Igbos businesses as anyone of them does not stop an Igbo man's progress in any way. Spill your deluded opinion and leave Igbos out of it.
Re: Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match by youngstrow(m): 10:12pm On Mar 14, 2022
Basheer22:

Which of Tinubu's children is 65?
Mention name of the child.

That is why Charles Darwin looked at you Igbos and concluded that you evolved from baboons. With your empty flat heads and hairy chests.

tinubu first born was 59 years so tell me how possible for man to have a child at the age of yrs.
Re: Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match by youngstrow(m): 10:13pm On Mar 14, 2022
youngstrow:

tinubu first born was 59 years so tell me how possible for man to have a child at the age of ten yrs.
Re: Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match by rickyrex(m): 10:13pm On Mar 14, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Jagaban

He fought PDP federal government to create more Local Government arguing that why should Kano and Katsina have more Local Government than Lagos... He succeeded and now PDP states also creates Local Government Development Authority

The first man to build a state run Power Generation plant for Lagos, and PDP FG forced Lagos to forfeit its power supply to the National grid, servicing all states

Lagos 112 emergency , LAGBOAT and ferry services, Lekki housing scheme, Eko Atlantic city , Lekki deep sea port , Ikoyi Lekki bridge are all his master plan for Lagos

nah wahala for who no dey follow happenings in Nigeria. How somebody take rob Peter for Paul by crediting other governors achievement to one man. So tomorrow you go still list this same achievement on fashola, ambode and sanwo olu. I don't hate tinubu, I only have issues with his follower who don't even know who achieve what and who did not. I just don't have time to correct you. Carefully make a thorough research of your claims
Re: Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match by JudasNaKarrot: 10:13pm On Mar 14, 2022
85 years old ancestor is lying about his age because of his desperation to become president.
If you like invite Chelsea to come and play novelty match for you....you are a failure in this your presidential ambition.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match by Chochovini: 10:15pm On Mar 14, 2022
On what ground should our ex super Eagles heros play a novelty match for a man who has done the country no known good but worked tirelessly to bring and imposed on us a disaster called a president.

A formation that has brought us so much pains I needn‘t go into details because of time constraints. And now, we are to honor him because he has finally own up to adding another year. FOR WHAT EXACTLY if I may ask? Who is he by the way?

I take a stroll...
Re: Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match by Nfora: 10:16pm On Mar 14, 2022
youngstrow:

tinubu first born was 59 years so tell me how possible for man to have a child at the age of yrs.

So Tinubu is 90,or he is older than OBJ at 80,abi ?

Give us the name of the 59 year old first born.

Didirin.
Re: Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match by HRMK: 10:16pm On Mar 14, 2022
NOVELTY MATCH?DONT TELL ME ITS #FOC!BUT TARIBO WEST?THE PASTOR?I WONDER!
Re: Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match by Mooh247: 10:17pm On Mar 14, 2022
rickyrex:
nah wahala for who no dey follow happenings in Nigeria. How somebody take rob Peter for Paul by crediting other governors achievement to one man. So tomorrow you go still list this same achievement on fashola, ambode and sanwo olu. I don't hate tinubu, I only have issues with his follower who don't even know who achieve what and who did not. I just don't have time to correct you. Carefully make a thorough research of your claims

If you carefully read, I stated it that they are his master plan, meaning he gave the templates and blueprint other Governors followed
Re: Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match by Almaigaa: 10:17pm On Mar 14, 2022
GGirll:

You are seriously demented. Pain Igbos how? They have d right to decline but soccer unified everyone n besides, are Igbos in a war with tinubu or yoruba? You guys will always look for a way to tie Igbos to your frustrations. Tinubus wins it failures is none of Igbos businesses as anyone of them does not stop an Igbo man's progress in any way. Spill your deluded opinion and leave Igbos out of it.

Tinubu is IGBO People's next President. grin grin grin

Re: Tinubu At 70: Ex-Super Eagles Players To Honour Him With A Novelty Match by Dmacqh(m): 10:18pm On Mar 14, 2022
Hope he plays like Obasanjo did ? Baba scored 2, he hould eclipse him and score 3

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Osimhen Refuses To Celebrate After Scoring Against Maduka Okoye / Nice Vs Marseille Match Suspended Due To Homophobic Chants And Banners (Photos) / Chelsea Players Celebrate Late Goal In Atletico Madrid Win (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.