Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,116 members, 7,828,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

National Identification Number Data Base Is Down. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Identification Number Data Base Is Down. (244 Views)

National Identification Number (NIN) Tokenization: What You Should Know / Benefits Of National Identification Number (NIN) / "Hundreds" Of Nigerian Troops Captured As Military Base Is Attacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

National Identification Number Data Base Is Down. by fashionnisir(f): 10:02pm On Mar 14, 2022
Nigeria National Identification Number data base, i was made to understand is down and so many people are meant to write nin customer care manually for validation due to lose of their date base after going through the stress of registration the Nigeria Mass went through.
When one thought we are moving forward with science and technology , we keep going back to stone age. If we can't keep simple file and date storage ,whatelse?

Here I Was thinking with the very use of National identification number collection and correlation, e-election voting will be made possible come 2023. I am left with doubts.

I might be wrong with my assumption, what do you think?

(1) (Reply)

Former Governor Of Anambra, Willie Obiano Spotted In EFCC Detention (video) / Check Out The Moment Mike Ozekhome Went Down On His Knees To Celebrate Ayade / Insecurity: Group Asks Anambra Government To Issue Identity Cards To Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.