Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Corps Member Proposes To His Colleague At Ogun NYSC Camp | VIDEO - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Corps Member Proposes To His Colleague At Ogun NYSC Camp | VIDEO (409 Views)

Vigilante Member Caught Sleeping With His Colleague's Wife In Ogun State / Corper Proposes To His Colleague On POP Day (Photos) / RCCG Member Proposes To His Girlfriend During Church Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corps Member Proposes To His Colleague At Ogun NYSC Camp | VIDEO by philme87: 10:25pm On Mar 14, 2022
A serving corps member has warmed the hearts of many after going on his knees to propose to his fellow corper at the Ogun state campground.

In a video making the rounds, the female corps member looked so happy as she accepted his proposal and wore his engagement ring.

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6lFPryaK8w

Re: Corps Member Proposes To His Colleague At Ogun NYSC Camp | VIDEO by Illuminatiship(m): 10:26pm On Mar 14, 2022
How will this change the cost of garri in my area.
Re: Corps Member Proposes To His Colleague At Ogun NYSC Camp | VIDEO by GooodHardDick: 10:27pm On Mar 14, 2022
How will this change the fact that buhari is a failure? angry

To those guys who always scream Afonja and skull mining over to you!!!
Re: Corps Member Proposes To His Colleague At Ogun NYSC Camp | VIDEO by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 14, 2022
How will this end skull minning in Ogun state?

Re: Corps Member Proposes To His Colleague At Ogun NYSC Camp | VIDEO by Totilopussylick(m): 10:36pm On Mar 14, 2022
How i wish it reduces the on going mining of skulls in the whole of Oduduwa federal republic lipsrsealed tongue.
Re: Corps Member Proposes To His Colleague At Ogun NYSC Camp | VIDEO by Demigod22: 10:47pm On Mar 14, 2022
Congratulations to them. If there's money then no big deal. I can't propose on top 33k. So let the money come and I will do that.
Re: Corps Member Proposes To His Colleague At Ogun NYSC Camp | VIDEO by ify01: 10:48pm On Mar 14, 2022
Interesting

(1) (Reply)

Which Musical Renuion Do U Wish To C Happen Again / Poorverty Is The Mother Of All Evils In Life... / 5 Things That Kills A Relationship Faster Than You Can Ever Imagine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.