Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Mugabe Scary UN Speech Warning The World About NATO - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mugabe Scary UN Speech Warning The World About NATO (1160 Views)

Mugabe Appoints Minister For “whatsapp And Facebook” In Zimbabwe / President Mugabe Sleeping During Donald Trump's UN Speech (Photo) / President Mugabe Blasts Zodwa Wabantu Who Doesn't Wear Panties To Shows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mugabe Scary UN Speech Warning The World About NATO by Horus(m): 4:05am On Mar 15, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gH19PIVNO1E

Mugabe Scary UN Speech Warning the World About NATO

Address by His Excellency Robert Mugabe, President of the Republic of Zimbabwe at the General debate of the 67th Session of the General Assembly of the United Nations (New York, 25-29 September and 1 October 2012).

2 Likes

Re: Mugabe Scary UN Speech Warning The World About NATO by liftedud(m): 4:07am On Mar 15, 2022
Africa is the greatest but na bad leaders spoil us

1 Like

Re: Mugabe Scary UN Speech Warning The World About NATO by Ojemedad: 5:11am On Mar 15, 2022
I don't think Africa have any leader now to have the boldness to speak up against NATO, UN and US like the manner Mugabe brilliantly did.

The representative of US couldn't look straight to Mugabe, can be seen from the video hiding his face.

These whites are playing Africa like chess, if only we could stand up for ourselves but greed and cowardice won't allow.

If at this juncture you are still in support of NATO, or Ukraine joining NATO, US and its hypocrisy, then you will be a slave forever, the bully always sees anyone standing up for himself as a threat.

#Africaarise

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mugabe Scary UN Speech Warning The World About NATO by Tochi3(m): 5:19am On Mar 15, 2022
Ojemedad:
I don't think Africa have any leader now to have the boldness to speak up against NATO, UN and US like the manner Mugabe brilliantly did.

The representative of US couldn't look straight to Mugabe, can be seen from the video hiding his face.

These whites are playing Africa like chess, if only we could stand up for ourselves but greed and cowardice won't allow.

If at this juncture you are still in support of NATO, or Ukraine joining NATO, US and its hypocrisy, then you will be a slave forever, the bully always sees anyone standing up for himself as a threat.

#Africaarise

I concour cool

4 Likes

Re: Mugabe Scary UN Speech Warning The World About NATO by Nobody: 5:22am On Mar 15, 2022
I love the way he speaks,like a true dictator he is.

2 Likes

Re: Mugabe Scary UN Speech Warning The World About NATO by CrownOfClay724: 8:52am On Mar 15, 2022
Comradewhy:
I love the way he speaks,like a true dictator he is.

My only problem is his failings with putting his country in order.

If it's about being labelled a dictator , the joke is on you bro.

That the west have managed to brand every leader they hate as either a despot, dictator or terrorist doesn't mean you shouldn't think for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Mugabe Scary UN Speech Warning The World About NATO by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 15, 2022
CrownOfClay724:

That the west have managed to brand every leader they hate as either a despot, dictator or terrorist doesn't mean you shouldn't think for yourself.

Did you forget that the Zimbabwe dollar was worth twice as much as the South African rand. Under Mugabe, this deteriorated to the point where the Zim dollar was basically worthless but he and his ghastly wife could still afford to visit places like Dubai, the shopping capital of the world!
You can’t achieve this kind of destruction unless you are a dictator.

Mugabe was a very capable, cunning, ruthless, murderous politician and leader of a guerrilla war. He was also a dictator, a despot! Unfortunately, he ran Zimbabwe to the ground.
He dictated to, and overrode: the country’s constitution, his own political party’s constitution, parliament and the judiciary. So, ‘Dictator’is a pretty apt description of Robert Mugabe.
What else are you still trying to cover?

1 Like

Re: Mugabe Scary UN Speech Warning The World About NATO by 9gerian: 9:35am On Mar 15, 2022
When you openly confront the west the way Mugabe did, the leader won’t need to fail but will be targeted by the west, through various policies, embargoes and media witch-hunt, to fail.

Ghadafi was a dictator but he did so well for Libya, yet he was blacklisted and killed by his own people with the support of the west.

CrownOfClay724:

1 Like

Re: Mugabe Scary UN Speech Warning The World About NATO by RomanGreen: 9:38am On Mar 15, 2022
Comradewhy:

Did you forget that the Zimbabwe dollar was worth twice as much as the South African rand. Under Mugabe, this deteriorated to the point where the Zim dollar was basically worthless but he and his ghastly wife could still afford to visit places like Dubai, the shopping capital of the world!
You can’t achieve this kind of destruction unless you are a dictator.

Mugabe was a very capable, cunning, ruthless, murderous politician and leader of a guerrilla war. He was also a dictator, a despot! Unfortunately, he ran Zimbabwe to the ground.
He dictated to, and overrode: the country’s constitution, his own political party’s constitution, parliament and the judiciary. So, ‘Dictator’is a pretty apt description of Robert Mugabe.
What else are you still trying to cover?

The reference you make about the Zimbabwean economy under Mugabe was as a result of Western sanctions. Sanctions literally crippled the Zimbabwean economy just like what sanctions are doing to Russia at the moment

2 Likes

Re: Mugabe Scary UN Speech Warning The World About NATO by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 15, 2022
RomanGreen:

The reference you make about the Zimbabwean economy under Mugabe was as a result of Western sanctions. Sanctions literally crippled the Zimbabwean economy just like what sanctions are doing to Russia at the moment
Haha,what on Earth is this guy saying?
So sanctions also made him commit crimes and suffer his people?
Or sanction made him stay on seat for almost 40 yrs?

Re: Mugabe Scary UN Speech Warning The World About NATO by RomanGreen: 11:18am On Mar 15, 2022
Comradewhy:

Haha,what on Earth is this guy saying?
So sanctions also made him commit crimes and suffer his people?
Or sanction made him stay on seat for almost 40 yrs?

The problem y'all have is reading to understand. I specifically mentioned the economy, I didn't in any way exonerate him of the crimes of his office. Please read to understand and stop rushing to reply.

1 Like

Re: Mugabe Scary UN Speech Warning The World About NATO by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 15, 2022
RomanGreen:

The problem y'all have is reading to understand. I specifically mentioned the economy, I didn't in any way exonerate him of the crimes of his office. Please read to understand and stop rushing to reply.
And you couldn't understand how I was trying to explain what made him a dictator?
You are actually not smart.

(1) (Reply)

Russian Women Flying To Argentina To Obtain Citizenship / **N.A.S.A Want To ''bomb'' The Moon** / Saudi Arabian Woman Divorced By Jealous Husband For Kissing A Horse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.