Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,682 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

What Has Happened To Peter Obi's Presidential Ambition? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Has Happened To Peter Obi's Presidential Ambition? (13329 Views)

Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) / Hausa Version Of Peter Obi's Presidential Election Campaign Jingle (Pix, Video) / Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Has Happened To Peter Obi's Presidential Ambition? by 1850fift: 5:54am On Mar 16, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
Obi(Those People) has no electoral ambition as regard 2023, their ONLY ambition is for Tinubu or ANY Yoruba not becoming President in 2023.

They're just here to play spoiler game for ANYTHING Yoruba.

That's why we call them Children raised with HATE, full of anger perdition and sorrow
[/s]
Re: What Has Happened To Peter Obi's Presidential Ambition? by Yibo(m): 6:32am On Mar 16, 2022
mrvitalis:

Aww I thought u cared about Igbos the way u jump on any IPOB thread ...awww
we like good people of ndigbo except the children of hate
Re: What Has Happened To Peter Obi's Presidential Ambition? by Nobody: 7:07am On Mar 16, 2022
Igbo:
everywhere is very quiet about the presidential ambition of Peter Obi or I should mind my own business?
Hahaha... Why would he contest when he is the next VP?
Re: What Has Happened To Peter Obi's Presidential Ambition? by gawu1: 7:08am On Mar 16, 2022
You mean Obi Peter China?
Obi China is a coward who has no control over himself. He wants Buhari, Atiku,Tibunu or Obasonjo to tell him first to contest. He lacks self confidence, though not only him. The nkpurummi people of the dot nation want every party to hand to them their presidential tickets. They say no candidate from other regions should compete for presidential tickets with them comes 2023. Anything otherwise, they will rather support a northerner again to spite Yoruba who they know have better chance than them.
Re: What Has Happened To Peter Obi's Presidential Ambition? by mrvitalis(m): 7:32am On Mar 16, 2022
Igbo:
we like good people of ndigbo except the children of hate
We are saying the same thing make Joe Igbokwe president to punish igbos like me na
Re: What Has Happened To Peter Obi's Presidential Ambition? by aalangel(f): 8:33pm On Mar 16, 2022
Igbo:
everywhere is very quiet about the presidential ambition of Peter Obi or I should mind my own business?

Was he ever interested?
Re: What Has Happened To Peter Obi's Presidential Ambition? by Yibo(m): 8:54pm On Mar 16, 2022
aalangel:

Was he ever interested?
ipob wanted to sell that thief to us
Re: What Has Happened To Peter Obi's Presidential Ambition? by Yibo(m): 8:56pm On Mar 16, 2022
mrvitalis:

We are saying the same thing make Joe Igbokwe president to punish igbos like me na
election is by vote not "making"
Re: What Has Happened To Peter Obi's Presidential Ambition? by mrvitalis(m): 9:49pm On Mar 16, 2022
Igbo:
election is by vote not "making"
Vote Joe igbokwe president to punish Igbos like me
Re: What Has Happened To Peter Obi's Presidential Ambition? by Greatzeus(m): 4:12pm On Mar 17, 2022
Oluwatobike:
Anybody that open a thread for any tribe, be it Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba is obviously obsessed with the tribe and always have sleepless night.
What of those who open accounts and use names of other tribes,not their own tribal names? To me I think it's the height of obsession, imagine you using a moniker you don't even know the meaning, hypocrites undecided
Re: What Has Happened To Peter Obi's Presidential Ambition? by Yibo(m): 1:18pm On Mar 23, 2022
mrvitalis:

Vote Joe igbokwe president to punish Igbos like me
yiibo just to lead this countrythrough the back door

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bomb Blast In Kaduna On Democracy Day / Agbaje, Doherty Battle For Lagos PDP Governorship Ticket / Ogun APC To Work For ADP Candidate Against Gov Amosun?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.