Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,213 members, 7,825,801 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

What Has Happened To Peter Obi's Presidential Ambition? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Has Happened To Peter Obi's Presidential Ambition? (13326 Views)

Youths Take Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign To Beer Parlour (Video) / Hausa Version Of Peter Obi's Presidential Election Campaign Jingle (Pix, Video) / Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Has Happened To Peter Obi's Presidential Ambition? by Dawn91(m): 7:17am On Mar 15, 2022
NoFucksToGive:

If there is something wrong with you don't quote me again .... What is your problem?

Seun , Mynd44, lalasticlala, Mukina2

This person is wrongly quoting me and referencing me even though I have warned him not to do this in the past

grin grin
Re: What Has Happened To Peter Obi's Presidential Ambition? by HRMK: 7:17am On Mar 15, 2022
PRESIDENTIAL AMBITION OF PETER OBI?IN NIGERIA?A MAN THAT SAYS HIS SON MUST WORK TO BUY A CAR FOR HIMSELF?U THINK AN AVERAGE NIGERIAN WULD VOTE FOR ANY MAN THEY GAINED NOTHING FROM?CAN A MAN THAT IS STINGY WITH HIS SON BE USEFUL TO THE MASSES?NO!ANYWAY,IF IGBOS WANT HIM,A WARCHEST CULD BE PREPARED FOR HIM!!
Re: What Has Happened To Peter Obi's Presidential Ambition? by helinues: 7:17am On Mar 15, 2022
NoFucksToGive:

If there is something wrong with you don't quote me again .... What is your problem?

This person is wrongly quoting me and referencing me even though I have warned him not to do this in the past

Me wey sabi the right button to press.

NL'S, he fell for the baits... Be the judge

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Has Happened To Peter Obi's Presidential Ambition? by marcusaurelio(m): 7:19am On Mar 15, 2022
flexyrule:
President or not, Peter Obi is already successful than over 80% of Nigerians including the rodents up there making jest at him.

I'm not a fan of his.. I have never been...

But I think given the job, he would have done better than all these brainless fellows we keep recycling.
you mean 80% of Nigerians and you are not his fan for coming up with the fabricated percentage? Check your brain

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Has Happened To Peter Obi's Presidential Ambition? by ManMountain(m): 7:20am On Mar 15, 2022
He tested the water with one leg and saw how deep the water is, he quickly pulled out his leg and ran home.

Peter Obi is as tribally woeful as MNK, just that he can’t afford to show openly his own disdain for Nigeria because he is making his money from other parts of the country.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Has Happened To Peter Obi's Presidential Ambition? by NoFucksToGive: 7:22am On Mar 15, 2022
helinues:

Me wey sabi the right button to press.

NL'S, he fell for the baits... Be the judge

STOP QUOTING ME MR MAN, YOU HAVE BEEN DOING THIS FOR LONG !!!
Everytime I stay off and return I find numerous mentions of me from you ,I don't find it funny nor do I want to interact with you ....WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?

seun are there moderators on this forum or not ?!!

mynd44 lalasticlala cutehector dominique

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has Happened To Peter Obi's Presidential Ambition? by Ugonna62: 7:22am On Mar 15, 2022
Igbo:
are you saying ibo will lick another Fulani man anus again?
just like yorubas are currently licking fulani anus.how about that.otondo

1 Like

Re: What Has Happened To Peter Obi's Presidential Ambition? by bluefilm: 7:22am On Mar 15, 2022
I think Peter Obi knows that this is not the right time.

He wants all these jokers currently parading themselves as contestants to move out of the way.

When the coast becomes clearer, you will surely see Nigerians clamoring for Peter to contest.

Mark my words.

2 Likes

Re: What Has Happened To Peter Obi's Presidential Ambition? by Dawn91(m): 7:27am On Mar 15, 2022
NoFucksToGive:

STOP QUOTING ME MR MAN, YOU HAVE BEEN DOING THIS FOR LONG !!!
Everytime I stay off and return I find numerous mentions of me from you ,I don't find it funny nor do I want to interact with you ....WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?

seun are there moderators on this forum or not ?!!

mynd44 lalasticlala cutehector dominique
grin

1 Like

Re: What Has Happened To Peter Obi's Presidential Ambition? by Golan007: 7:27am On Mar 15, 2022
bluefilm:
I think Peter Obi knows that this is not the right time.

He wants all these jokers currently parading themselves as contestants to move out of the way.

When the coast becomes clearer, you will surely see Nigerians clamoring for Peter to contest.

Mark my words.

If he starts printing 2031 posters now, he might just get a discount.

1 Like

Re: What Has Happened To Peter Obi's Presidential Ambition? by erubati: 7:27am On Mar 15, 2022
DOA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Has Happened To Peter Obi's Presidential Ambition? by erubati: 7:30am On Mar 15, 2022
SILVERLINES:
cheesy

Slowpoke OP go and find something and do to better ur miserable life, leave Peter Obi alone
Yet u begin to masturbate at the mention of tinubu.
Pathetic swine

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Has Happened To Peter Obi's Presidential Ambition? by Yibo(m): 7:30am On Mar 15, 2022
Ugonna62:
and you must also lick too?

1 Like

Re: What Has Happened To Peter Obi's Presidential Ambition? by erubati: 7:35am On Mar 15, 2022
proclinician:
It's always about political parties. Bullshits. ASUU don declare additional 2 months. What jt means is that u miserable lots will be at home wandering about for extra 2 months while the ones that will take the jobs at CBN, nnpc, ExxonMobil and the rest are studying in London and Manchester.

E never end o.

Worst is, buhari would rather issue a press release in response to an APC crisis than say pim about ASUU strike because you all are not priorities, u all don't even count for anything apart from filthy trash. The education system here is dead because incompetence is the other of the day from buhari to adamu.

What's the way out.? Peter Obi okwute ndi Igbo. U see this is a nobrainer. U can only decide to say enough when you are truly tired and no be by force again.

This country needs to save money, this country needs strong systems, this country needs a man that will fear no adversary, this country needs to work but if there is one person that can do it, it's Obi okwute ndi Igbo.

Sitting down here typing this and reading comments assures me of one thing, there's no redemption. It is chaos upon chaos. ASUU go extend strike beyond 4 months, 6 months 12 months because there is no money for these poor lots to go and learn their usual ineffectual nonsense.

What's more, I de follow tracka on Facebook, a lot of money is leaving this system, this country. It's terribly terribly bad. A time shall come in just one or two years when dollar will parallel a thousand naira and many people self go chose suicide as the way out. Peter Obi will not spend 16bn$ on power supply just Luke obasanjo, this man no go die well, and we are still talking about power failure.

But as the saying goes, u only make hay while the sun shines. You must do the work of he that sent you while it is in the day because night shall come when no man can work.

You way be poor ones reading this, you need obi much much more than obi needs to be the president of Nigeria.

Think about this.
After all the grammar,u still tried to sell peter obi to us which is still a political bullshit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has Happened To Peter Obi's Presidential Ambition? by erubati: 7:38am On Mar 15, 2022
Ugonna62:
VP
SENATE
House of rep
Incoming president.
We love those ass my guy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has Happened To Peter Obi's Presidential Ambition? by bluefilm: 7:41am On Mar 15, 2022
Golan007:
If he starts printing 2031 posters now, he might just get a discount.

Are you sure there will still be a state called Nigeria by 2031?

1 Like

Re: What Has Happened To Peter Obi's Presidential Ambition? by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:43am On Mar 15, 2022
Obi(Those People) has no electoral ambition as regard 2023, their ONLY ambition is for Tinubu or ANY Yoruba not becoming President in 2023.

They're just here to play spoiler game for ANYTHING Yoruba.

That's why we call them Children raised with HATE, full of anger perdition and sorrow

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has Happened To Peter Obi's Presidential Ambition? by Golan007: 7:45am On Mar 15, 2022
bluefilm:

Are you sure there will still be a state called Nigeria by 2031?

We are saying the same thing.

That's why he cannot be president now and forever.

grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Has Happened To Peter Obi's Presidential Ambition? by proclinician: 7:54am On Mar 15, 2022
erubati:

After all the grammar,u still tried to sell peter obi to us which is still a political bullshit

Go over to my post and mention one political party u see there.

I do not expect u to have a sense of purpose after all you're out of school and will be till next year. Who is selling obi to u? Do I look like I'm very concerned about how it goes for you?

You can only decide to want a better life for your kids on your own. A doctor does not need force a sick man to take medications, he only recommends and prescribes.

Take my post as a recommendation if u want to live.
Re: What Has Happened To Peter Obi's Presidential Ambition? by Datikwerreboi(m): 8:01am On Mar 15, 2022
helinues:
[s]Not even VP position for SE this time around. No political party is ready to waste their opportunity in 2023

Zoning VP to SE is like fetching water with basket...

In life, when laying your bed, make sure you laid it well cos na you go still sleep on top[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Crisis: Ayu, Not Wike, Is Immature – Bode George / Ex-Mend Militants Vow To Storm Borno In Search Of Boko Haram / Who Is Your Public Personality Of The Year 2015?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.