Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,973 members, 7,810,702 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Bet9ja And Their Evil Agenda In My Life. How They Want To Ruin Me, If They Have - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bet9ja And Their Evil Agenda In My Life. How They Want To Ruin Me, If They Have (3526 Views)

Kyoto University Japan Allows Students To Wear Anything They Want For Graduation / Lautech Want To Ruin My Life (advice Needed) / I Am Finished. Bet9ja Virtual Has Ruined My Education,my Life And My Soul. HELP! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bet9ja And Their Evil Agenda In My Life. How They Want To Ruin Me, If They Have by Tinububalls: 1:18pm On Mar 15, 2022
kingmann:

Oga if u want to make money message me I can't guarantee u constant winning but u will surely win more than u lose I promise
I'm ready sir. Hope I Don't have to pay before winning?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bet9ja And Their Evil Agenda In My Life. How They Want To Ruin Me, If They Have by gbengaeed(m): 1:46pm On Mar 15, 2022
Can you please show me how?

Nnannapat:
Maybe betting is not meant for you, between 2021 and now, I have won over 6 million naira in football betting.
You have to check the stats. and do a lot of fundamental analysis before placing a bet, it is something that you need to sit down and learn properly.
Football betting is like forex trading, they both need careful analysis and both can give you profit or life threatening losses.
Re: Bet9ja And Their Evil Agenda In My Life. How They Want To Ruin Me, If They Have by Merisbankie(m): 2:24pm On Mar 15, 2022
Bro go do ritual
Re: Bet9ja And Their Evil Agenda In My Life. How They Want To Ruin Me, If They Have by Thecreatorx: 2:32pm On Mar 15, 2022
With mathematics I can predict a counter system to detect when I’d win bet
Re: Bet9ja And Their Evil Agenda In My Life. How They Want To Ruin Me, If They Have by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 2:33pm On Mar 15, 2022
And some people are still trying to lure you back...don’t be FOOLISH!!!

5 Likes

Re: Bet9ja And Their Evil Agenda In My Life. How They Want To Ruin Me, If They Have by Uzomarrr123: 2:56pm On Mar 15, 2022
Tinububalls:
Bro I thought I'm the only one that suffered in their hands last week. I lost 90k to these bastards. How are we gonna run from these blood suckers?
Engage yourself in other activities…

For me , all babe did was to buy me a PlayStation to play FIFA online back then, this single act stopped me from going to bet shops on Saturday and sundays !

And most times, after I book a game, and don’t play that game , I will later find out the game would have cut (did this for few weeks, booking but not playing them) …funny enough, they all cut …would have lost alot

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja And Their Evil Agenda In My Life. How They Want To Ruin Me, If They Have by GloriousGbola: 3:41pm On Mar 15, 2022
This.

2 Likes

Re: Bet9ja And Their Evil Agenda In My Life. How They Want To Ruin Me, If They Have by Puttin: 4:26pm On Mar 15, 2022
Merisbankie:
Bro go do ritual
to find baba wey fit predict future hard.... E no even easy for satans make they go put ear for heaven matter because if they catch them na only 1% be thier chance of survival.
Re: Bet9ja And Their Evil Agenda In My Life. How They Want To Ruin Me, If They Have by thelegend1(m): 4:41pm On Mar 15, 2022
alfredxyz123:
More

Your betting style is pretty basic for someone who has been betting for long. Also remember the cardinal rule for betting is "ONLY BET WHAT YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE".

if you need help with betting that will double your money daily, contact me.
Re: Bet9ja And Their Evil Agenda In My Life. How They Want To Ruin Me, If They Have by Uzomarrr123: 4:49pm On Mar 15, 2022
You can never beat the bookies !!!

Picture of paw paw represents how the bookies enjoy our money every weekend when we lose embarassed

Re: Bet9ja And Their Evil Agenda In My Life. How They Want To Ruin Me, If They Have by kingmann(m): 5:04pm On Mar 15, 2022
Tinububalls:

I'm ready sir. Hope I Don't have to pay before winning?
no
Give me your WhatsApp number let's connect
Re: Bet9ja And Their Evil Agenda In My Life. How They Want To Ruin Me, If They Have by Nnannapat(m): 5:07pm On Mar 15, 2022
gbengaeed:

I will create a thread for that when I finish compilation. But in all luck plays a very important role also.

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja And Their Evil Agenda In My Life. How They Want To Ruin Me, If They Have by Tinububalls: 5:25pm On Mar 15, 2022
kingmann:
no
Give me your WhatsApp number let's connect
Re: Bet9ja And Their Evil Agenda In My Life. How They Want To Ruin Me, If They Have by kingmann(m): 5:29pm On Mar 15, 2022
Tinububalls:

081018ze7838
na u send me mail
Re: Bet9ja And Their Evil Agenda In My Life. How They Want To Ruin Me, If They Have by Tinububalls: 5:30pm On Mar 15, 2022
sad

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja And Their Evil Agenda In My Life. How They Want To Ruin Me, If They Have by truthCoder: 5:31pm On Mar 15, 2022
Righteousness2:
grin

Dem no wan hear Gospel of JESUS!
Make we laugh dem small..

Someone is trying to stop bet addiction and the best you can do is laugh at him?

Your type is easy to understand…you have failed in life and the only hope you have is the fabled heaven.

Laugh all you want, even the Jesus you claim to preach about would never do that to someone who is down.

You this wannabe judge with only packing shirt and cut-and-sew trousers looking down on another human.

If not for faceless forum, your smelly armpits wont even allow you into places where humans have conversations.

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja And Their Evil Agenda In My Life. How They Want To Ruin Me, If They Have by Merisbankie(m): 5:35pm On Mar 15, 2022
Puttin:
to find baba wey fit predict future hard.... E no even easy for satans make they go put ear for heaven matter because if they catch them na only 1% be thier chance of survival.
ISTANDWITHPUTIN
Re: Bet9ja And Their Evil Agenda In My Life. How They Want To Ruin Me, If They Have by sotall(m): 5:39pm On Mar 15, 2022
You are the architect of your loss.

You are just throwing your money into games.

You dont know how to play sport bet.

Your 1x2 options with many matches on a single ticket means you will lose .

Mix your options.

Carry some over/under goals

Some 1x2 options

Over/under corner

Draw no bet

Etc

Thats how to play.

1 Like

Re: Bet9ja And Their Evil Agenda In My Life. How They Want To Ruin Me, If They Have by Kharol1234: 5:50pm On Mar 15, 2022
Them go soon make you brand Ambassador

You better flee
Re: Bet9ja And Their Evil Agenda In My Life. How They Want To Ruin Me, If They Have by SamgoldBaba: 6:17pm On Mar 15, 2022
alfredxyz123:
I'm coming with more pictures, we can not allow this menace to go on

You sef get money o
Re: Bet9ja And Their Evil Agenda In My Life. How They Want To Ruin Me, If They Have by Tinububalls: 6:26pm On Mar 15, 2022
Uzomarrr123:

Engage yourself in other activities…

For me , all babe did was to buy me a PlayStation to play FIFA online back then, this single act stopped me from going to bet shops on Saturday and sundays !

And most times, after I book a game, and don’t play that game , I will later find out the game would have cut (did this for few weeks, booking but not playing them) …funny enough, they all cut …would have lost alot
Is your babe from Nigeria?

4 Likes

Re: Bet9ja And Their Evil Agenda In My Life. How They Want To Ruin Me, If They Have by 1x2x3: 6:35pm On Mar 15, 2022
I escaped this by deleting the app. I called bet9ja to close my account and they started questioning me, even went as far as telling me to upload some documents...... Omo they won't let you close account, I just deleted the app.

2 Likes

Re: Bet9ja And Their Evil Agenda In My Life. How They Want To Ruin Me, If They Have by Buziness101: 6:37pm On Mar 15, 2022
Contact me for a special training on how to make big money from virtual soccer... U won't believe it is the same bet that is paying you like Yahoo boy
Re: Bet9ja And Their Evil Agenda In My Life. How They Want To Ruin Me, If They Have by seanwilliam(m): 7:17pm On Mar 15, 2022
Nnannapat:
Maybe betting is not meant for you, between 2021 and now, I have won over 6 million naira in football betting.
You have to check the stats. and do a lot of fundamental analysis before placing a bet, it is something that you need to sit down and learn properly.
Football betting is like forex trading, they both need careful analysis and both can give you profit or life threatening losses.
to everyone reading this , pls be careful . Don’t start what you can’t finish !
Betting is destructive, avoid it and find other husle!!!!! Don’t be lured !!

3 Likes

Re: Bet9ja And Their Evil Agenda In My Life. How They Want To Ruin Me, If They Have by phada2006: 7:18pm On Mar 15, 2022
[quote author=alfredxyz123 post=111051012]I have been following nairaland for twelve years but I decide to share what bet9ja and co has done to me, they want to ruin my life. They is no good in betting of any form. Run before they destroy you like they have done to me. I know betting right from the time of 1960 bet to, sure bet, winners golden bet, bet365, nairabet, betking, merrybet, bet colony, bet.
I won't say I don't loss most times but I believe I won more.

Re: Bet9ja And Their Evil Agenda In My Life. How They Want To Ruin Me, If They Have by seanwilliam(m): 7:18pm On Mar 15, 2022
gbengaeed:

pls and pls don’t try it. You will regret going into it. You will fall into addiction and it will make your life 1000% miserable !!
Re: Bet9ja And Their Evil Agenda In My Life. How They Want To Ruin Me, If They Have by phada2006: 7:34pm On Mar 15, 2022
[quote author=alfredxyz123 post=111051012]I have been following nairaland for twelve years but I decide to share what bet9ja and co has done to me, they want to ruin my life. They is no good in betting of any form. Run before they destroy you like they have done to me. I know betting right from the time of 1960 bet to, sure bet, winners golden bet, bet365, nairabet, betking, merrybet, bet colony, be

If you want to play visual u need to develope a system that will work against their system. Contact me, I will teach you how to do that for free, note it requires patience and time, 08034136325
My past wining is not loading from their site but let me show you through the transactions

Re: Bet9ja And Their Evil Agenda In My Life. How They Want To Ruin Me, If They Have by Victerica(m): 7:43pm On Mar 15, 2022
Nnannapat:

Very correct
Re: Bet9ja And Their Evil Agenda In My Life. How They Want To Ruin Me, If They Have by BigYash: 8:20pm On Mar 15, 2022
Na wah .. Op just dey dash Alabi money.. Cheerful giver.. Even 2odds Dey hard you win .. Betting is not for you my nigga..
Re: Bet9ja And Their Evil Agenda In My Life. How They Want To Ruin Me, If They Have by Meteng: 8:49pm On Mar 15, 2022
Don't give up. Never, ever give up. When you fall, please, rise again. The downfall of a man is not the end of his life. There is light at the end of the tunnel for you

Re: Bet9ja And Their Evil Agenda In My Life. How They Want To Ruin Me, If They Have by Kate06(m): 11:16pm On Mar 15, 2022
Look...what will make you leave this will surely come one day... I was there before and I have been freed from those shackles .

It was when I used my younger brother's friends $1000 to stake various bets and lost all and had to run away ,it was then my eyes opened after I personally lost #2.5m before using $1000 in addition.

The #2.5m isn't the problem,but the shame I received from my younger brother's friends up to the extent they almost took me with a police .

That was the turn around for my life... I deleted all those ACCTS(sportybet,bet9ja and binary inclusive).

So,you are to free yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Bet9ja And Their Evil Agenda In My Life. How They Want To Ruin Me, If They Have by haggai247: 12:11am On Mar 16, 2022
Bornbiafra:
FG please for the sake of our lives

Please we beg you all at the top ... please ban this betting companies
They have ruined our future

Please help us ...we are begging with tears

Just as you banned online loan app please extend it to the betting companies

Copied bihari,osibanjo,malami

You owe it to yourself to stop

nobody is banning betting alcohol or prostitution. No government in the world can...

You have your free will use it.

Control=responsibility.

If you want to take control of your life accept the responsibility.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Have A First Class In The University / Help With This Question On MASS BALANCE Pls / 6 Young Nigerians Enrolled At Harvard Law School As Phd Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.