Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,339 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

What Business Can I Start With NGN15M: For Experienced Businessmen And Women - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Business Can I Start With NGN15M: For Experienced Businessmen And Women (366 Views)

I Just Built A Warehouse, What Manufacturing Business Can I Go Into? / What Business Can I Do With A 200k In Ibadan? / I Have N500k But Don't Know What Business I Could Invest In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Start With NGN15M: For Experienced Businessmen And Women by Deprofessional(m): 9:14am On Mar 15, 2022
I have saved up to N15m and I want to start a business which I intend to grow over time.

I am still in paid employment but intend to retire fully to my personal business 4 years from now.

I am currently at a loss on the business to start and my preferred line are in any two of the following:

a. Mini production or manufacturing
b. importation ( currently considering motor spare parts, A4 papers, tomato paste, etc)

I am open to any other type of business provided it is not any of the following:

a. any form of online business
b any form of crypto currency etc
c. any form of forex

If the amount I have already saved is too small, let me know. I have access to bank loan that can give me as much as N5m to repay in 1 year from my salary
Re: What Business Can I Start With NGN15M: For Experienced Businessmen And Women by Hezzyluv: 9:20am On Mar 15, 2022
See if you get river around you wey you fit start fishponds without problem, get someone who can handle it for you use like 5m for a start now. You will never regret it if thief no dey dia
Re: What Business Can I Start With NGN15M: For Experienced Businessmen And Women by Deprofessional(m): 9:46am On Mar 15, 2022
Hezzyluv:
See if you get river around you wey you fit start fishponds without problem, get someone who can handle it for you use like 5m for a start now. You will never regret it if thief no dey dia

Thanks for your quick response. unfortunately, I don't have any river around me.
Re: What Business Can I Start With NGN15M: For Experienced Businessmen And Women by stacyadams: 10:07am On Mar 15, 2022
Deprofessional:

Thanks for your quick response. unfortunately, I don't have any river around me.
diversity..food,transport,na daily cash go d flow
Re: What Business Can I Start With NGN15M: For Experienced Businessmen And Women by Deprofessional(m): 10:38am On Mar 15, 2022
stacyadams:
diversity..food,transport,na daily cash go d flow

could you please expatiate?
Re: What Business Can I Start With NGN15M: For Experienced Businessmen And Women by Lima98(f): 10:50am On Mar 15, 2022
Deprofessional:
I have saved up to N15m and I want to start a business which I intend to grow over time.

I am still in paid employment but intend to retire fully to my personal business 4 years from now.

I am currently at a loss on the business to start and my preferred line are in any two of the following:

b. importation ( currently considering motor spare parts, A4 papers, tomato paste, etc)

I am open to any other type of business provided it is not any of the following:

c. any form of forex

If the amount I have already saved is too small, let me know. I have access to bank loan that can give me as much as N5m to repay in 1 year from my salary

sir to my own experience I think you should do red oil business is very profitable the gain and the money you will use to start the business are always d same that is the business I use to do with my sis before every season when red oil is low we buy it keep and whe n the price become high we sell it
Re: What Business Can I Start With NGN15M: For Experienced Businessmen And Women by Samdo4life(m): 11:12am On Mar 15, 2022
Register and become dangote urea fertilizer distributor or cement distributor ND thank me later
Re: What Business Can I Start With NGN15M: For Experienced Businessmen And Women by Kobicove(m): 11:48am On Mar 15, 2022
Deprofessional:

Make sure you find time to do apprenticeship in the business you're interested in before you invest serious money in it
Re: What Business Can I Start With NGN15M: For Experienced Businessmen And Women by philip7: 1:09pm On Mar 15, 2022
Invest in what you know, be careful with online advises.
Re: What Business Can I Start With NGN15M: For Experienced Businessmen And Women by stacyadams: 3:06pm On Mar 15, 2022
Deprofessional:

could you please expatiate?

U can set up a restaurant,,or sell food stuffs in raw.. people must eat..or do transport,, bike or danfo or Uber or haulage...
Re: What Business Can I Start With NGN15M: For Experienced Businessmen And Women by Spider20: 5:35pm On Mar 15, 2022
Deprofessional:

c. any form of forex

Re: What Business Can I Start With NGN15M: For Experienced Businessmen And Women by Deprofessional(m): 7:46pm On Mar 15, 2022
Spider20:

I can assist you regarding investing in Crytocurrency.
Only one signal i give will definitely change your life for good.
If interested send me a mail

Please take this advise outa here.

I stated it clearly, no crypto nonsense.
Re: What Business Can I Start With NGN15M: For Experienced Businessmen And Women by SavageResponse(m): 11:58pm On Mar 15, 2022
Spider20:

I can assist you regarding investing in Crytocurrency.
Only one signal i give will definitely change your life for good.
If interested send me a mail

Why have you not changed your own life since you know this secret? grin

(1) (Reply)

Revv Racing Nfts – Everything You Need To Know / Forex Whatsapp Group / How Lucrative Is Paint Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.