Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

What Business To Start With N15M? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business To Start With N15M? (830 Views)

What Business Can I Do With N10m To N15m In Lagos / What Business Can I Start With 40k / What Business Can Yield 1million Naira Profit Every Month? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business To Start With N15M? by Deprofessional(m): 9:43am On Mar 15, 2022
I have saved up to N15m and I want to start a business which I intend to grow over time.

I am still in paid employment but intend to retire fully to my personal business 4 years from now.

I am currently at a loss on the business to start and my preferred line are in any two of the following:

a. Mini production or manufacturing
b. importation ( currently considering motor spare parts, A4 papers, tomato paste, etc)

I am open to any other type of business provided it is not any of the following:

a. any form of online business
b any form of crypto currency etc
c. any form of forex

If the amount I have already saved is too small, let me know. I have access to bank loan that can give me as much as N5m to repay in 1 year from my salary

1 Like

Re: What Business To Start With N15M? by yazz09(m): 9:50am On Mar 15, 2022
Peanut burger production.
Very lucrative, gives you 70% profit. I am currently in the business now, though started in small going to medium size production now.
Re: What Business To Start With N15M? by Generalissimo75(m): 9:58am On Mar 15, 2022
Agriculture
Filmmaking
Re: What Business To Start With N15M? by dedons: 10:28am On Mar 15, 2022
Deprofessional:
I have saved up to N15m and I want to start a business which I intend to grow over time.

I am still in paid employment but intend to retire fully to my personal business 4 years from now.

I am currently at a loss on the business to start and my preferred line are in any two of the following:

b. importation ( currently considering motor spare parts, A4 papers, tomato paste, etc)

I am open to any other type of business provided it is not any of the following:

c. any form of forex

If the amount I have already saved is too small, let me know. I have access to bank loan that can give me as much as N5m to repay in 1 year from my salary
Tissue paper production. We can run it together.
Re: What Business To Start With N15M? by Deprofessional(m): 10:39am On Mar 15, 2022
dedons:
Tissue paper production. We can run it together.

Can you drop your number lets talk?
Re: What Business To Start With N15M? by Deprofessional(m): 10:42am On Mar 15, 2022
yazz09:
Peanut burger production.
Very lucrative, gives you 70% profit. I am currently in the business now, though started in small going to medium size production now.

Sent you a mail.
Re: What Business To Start With N15M? by Raphael258: 11:28am On Mar 15, 2022
Deprofessional:

c. any form of forex

I wouldn't advice you invest all on offline business due to the insecurity in Nigeria at the moment ..better still invest a part of the a portion in an tech business

1 Like

Re: What Business To Start With N15M? by dedons: 12:11pm On Mar 15, 2022
Deprofessional:

Can you drop your number lets talk?
Please send a mail to generationnext77@gmail.com .

I will drop my number there sir.
Re: What Business To Start With N15M? by nelsonplex(m): 12:25pm On Mar 15, 2022
I wish you could accept a detailed proposal from me. Not actually seeking N15m but N5m can fully establish the business.

However, you own shares in the company up to 15.67%.

If you wish I could forward a copy of our business proposal to you.
Re: What Business To Start With N15M? by Deprofessional(m): 12:36pm On Mar 15, 2022
nelsonplex:
I wish you could accept a detailed proposal from me. Not actually seeking N15m but N5m can fully establish the business.

However, you own shares in the company up to 15.67%.

If you wish I could forward a copy of our business proposal to you.

In specific terms, what business are you into or proposing?
Re: What Business To Start With N15M? by nelsonplex(m): 12:49pm On Mar 15, 2022
Deprofessional:

INTRODUCTION
Nelton Nig. Limited is a company with a global vision and presence in the African environment. The vision of the company is to build sustainable economic growth in any environment through Technology, Human capital development, and Entrepreneurial support. The company aims to eliminate multiple DATA subscription
bundles/packages for internet connectivity.

Imagine a future where all you have to do is just buy smartphones and you don‟t need to go through the hassles of buying Data daily, weekly, or even monthly.

A future where Data subscription for internet connectivity is just once or twice in every 365-days. Imagine if we could extend this service to over 20million "internet users‟ at the rate of ₦60,000 per year.

Every successful business or company solves the problems of the people and here we are with solutions that will benefit the entire
human race. From our end, there has been groundbreaking research as regards these
inventions but our financial commitments are not strong enough to fund the actualization of this innovation.

Hence, we have decided to find a pathway to
actualizing this business dream and the pathway to getting the needed funding for this innovation is what we want to present to you.

An African Entrepreneurial TV program with over 100-Skills...Our focus in this very TV program is to make Daily-Entrepreneurs with up to 300k/500k business funding which in turn generates huge profit for the company. [color=#000099][/color]
Re: What Business To Start With N15M? by Angel55555(m): 1:13pm On Mar 15, 2022
nelsonplex:

INTRODUCTION
Nelton Nig. Limited is a company with a global vision and presence in the African environment. The vision of the company is to build sustainable economic growth in any environment through Technology, Human capital development, and Entrepreneurial support. The company aims to eliminate multiple DATA subscription

Imagine a future where all you have to do is just buy smartphones and you don‟t need to go through the hassles of buying Data daily, weekly, or even monthly.

A future where Data subscription for internet connectivity is just once or twice in every 365-days. Imagine if we could extend this service to over 20million "internet users‟ at the rate of ₦60,000 per year.

Every successful business or company solves the problems of the people and here we are with solutions that will benefit the entire
human race. From our end, there has been groundbreaking research as regards these
inventions but our financial commitments are not strong enough to fund the actualization of this innovation.

actualizing this business dream and the pathway to getting the needed funding for this innovation is what we want to present to you.

An African Entrepreneurial TV program with over 100-Skills...Our focus in this very TV program is to make Daily-Entrepreneurs with up to 300k/500k business funding which in turn generates huge profit for the company. [color=#000099][/color]
Ruunnnnnnn
Re: What Business To Start With N15M? by Angel55555(m): 1:15pm On Mar 15, 2022
Whatever you do sir, don't invest in any online business or investment. Only invest in what you can see, feel, touch and make sure it's legal in case someone decides to run you local you can sue their ass. I learned the hard way
Cheers happy investing
Re: What Business To Start With N15M? by gurujoe(m): 1:41pm On Mar 15, 2022
For me use that money to get major distributor for about four products 1) Pepsi pet 2) Coca cola pet 3) Fearless/predetor/ Maca and 4) pop cola. Go to any north central state locate their major market get affordable double shops and do your business. You won't regret it. A Shop at Keffi new market goes for 200k and are still available as far now. You can get two shops for your business for a start
Re: What Business To Start With N15M? by Deprofessional(m): 1:42pm On Mar 15, 2022
Angel55555:
Whatever you do sir, don't invest in any online business or investment. Only invest in what you can see, feel, touch and make sure it's legal in case someone decides to run you local you can sue their ass. I learned the hard way
Cheers happy investing

Thanks alot. Thats an invaluable advise you gave above. Once again, I appreciate.
Re: What Business To Start With N15M? by luvlyADESUWA(f): 1:45pm On Mar 15, 2022
Angel55555:
Cheers happy investing

I am so happy that people are beginning to think in the offline kind of Business.
It is best you invest in Offline business and when you have so much, you can invest what you can conveniently let go into online Business. This is the mistake many of us made in 2019 that vintage and his crew that God almighty will punish scammed us of Millions of Naira.

Please my Brother, as this Guy has said, please yield to his advice, Don't venture into any online Business.

1 Like

Re: What Business To Start With N15M? by nelsonplex(m): 1:54pm On Mar 15, 2022
Deprofessional:

I'm proposing this very business to you, we are at the developmental stage onward our launching soon. That is why I used the term "Shares".

This is where the Team is focused for now. There's no other business we do.
Re: What Business To Start With N15M? by joinnow: 2:42pm On Mar 15, 2022
Deprofessional:

c. any form of forex

There are many but few have low risk.
Example of one with low risk is buying a building.
Right now there is one 20 rooms double passage compound with Cof O. Good thing about this building is it's strategic location.2 minutes Walk from University. The rent for Selfcon is 200k yearly.
Which will be bringing in steady cash flow of 4miliion.
You have to modify the 20 rooms to 20 Selfcon. Let me give you a hint on the spare part. This is what I did when I intend starting mine but the person over there in USA change his mind. I have a friend that know the chairman of ladipo market. The chairman give me the list of the car eg Toyota the model,year and hot selling parts.note when you import the parts they will buy it all from the trailer container before you even offload it at ladipo. The challenge is do you have trust worthy business minded person overseas usa or German that will go to junk yards and scrap yards or insurance written off auction places to find the parts. If you need more information drop your email or contact I will get intouch

1 Like

Re: What Business To Start With N15M? by iCauseTrouble: 2:44pm On Mar 15, 2022
POS grin

1 Like

Re: What Business To Start With N15M? by philip7: 5:18pm On Mar 15, 2022
Invest in what you know, be careful with online advises.
Re: What Business To Start With N15M? by Ojemedad: 5:29pm On Mar 15, 2022
If na me I go just perm 2 odds, carry Manutd with and over 2, carry Liverpool win, viam 30milla don come, next week I repeat am again, b4 u know I don rich pass dangote

5 Likes

Re: What Business To Start With N15M? by ayotade09(m): 6:30pm On Mar 15, 2022
Ment grin
Ojemedad:
If na me I go just perm 2 odds, carry Manutd with and over 2, carry Liverpool win, viam 30milla don come, next week I repeat am again, b4 u know I don rich pass dangote
Re: What Business To Start With N15M? by Angel55555(m): 7:13pm On Mar 15, 2022
luvlyADESUWA:

I am so happy that people are beginning to think in the offline kind of Business.
It is best you invest in Offline business and when you have so much, you can invest what you can conveniently let go into online Business. This is the mistake many of us made in 2019 that vintage and his crew that God almighty will punish scammed us of Millions of Naira.

Please my Brother, as this Guy has said, please yield to his advice, Don't venture into any online Business.

Well said ma, I lost my life savings to a ponzi scheme set me back to 5 years every penny. Greed kills but lesson learnt

1 Like

Re: What Business To Start With N15M? by Fadafada231(m): 7:41pm On Mar 15, 2022
Raphael258:

I wouldn't advice you invest all on offline business due to the insecurity in Nigeria at the moment ..better still invest a part of the a portion in an tech business

Guy what tech business is that
Re: What Business To Start With N15M? by Sagewords: 12:45am On Mar 16, 2022
Deprofessional:

c. any form of forex

Look for a problem and find solution to it. I wish I could write the processes but I am the type that don't/can't write long epistle I rather do voice note or calls
Re: What Business To Start With N15M? by MrOkenwa(m): 4:12am On Mar 16, 2022
Insecurity, high inflation rate, and the volatility of our currency are things that you may need to consider before venturing into any business now.
You’ll also need to consider your level of participation in the day to day running of your business, since you’re still a salaried employee.
Many businesses need close monitoring and that is TIME.
I’ve tried transportation, I’ve supplied flour and sugar to bakeries in the past. Profitable but you need to create time to monitor the business.
If you would not have time, just go into rentals. Tent, chairs, anything that you know that people need to rent.
if you have access to more funds, You may consider building some low cost properties and rent them out. Not necessarily for students. you can use some of them for short-let if you live in a major city.

1 Like

Re: What Business To Start With N15M? by Zulu2022: 6:12am On Mar 16, 2022
If you serious,have a tech startup idea which can generate alot if invested,even look forward to raise startup seed from Facebook and other social media like,is all about digital advertising agent,with each state having atleast two physical branch,state nd capital,if it is in south east or south south,you can employe your own trustee to take charge of money that will be rolling in like, auditing,my only work is just be a leader,nd planning, management,will be in charge of anything money ,but going to share profit after expenses and all that
Re: What Business To Start With N15M? by Zulu2022: 6:17am On Mar 16, 2022
We don't need any material resources or watever,is just human resources which is ppl we employed to work in office branches as secretary that will be there,ask them package the need then give them bills or quotation,the quotation will be send to hQ where I will draw the plans nd execution of the project,our company will also include web development,as so many business in south east are yet to adopt website exposure of there business,am from south east, know what will work out
Re: What Business To Start With N15M? by yazz09(m): 1:26pm On Mar 17, 2022
Deprofessional:

Sent you a mail.
I've responded
Re: What Business To Start With N15M? by Karmatyra(f): 1:49pm On Mar 17, 2022
With less Than just 1million naira. I can personally give you land space in benue. Cultivate just cassava and soya beans. The cassava you can use it for garri,fufu, flour etc, the soya beans you can sell in bags. It might not even be up to 1million naira but I assure you, your money will triple. I did a small soya beans farm last year, spent about 30k plus and got only 3 bags. I've sold the bags for 47k each. I am from benue and I have vast land without herds men lol,that I can show you. Agriculture is something else if you have the money. You should try it. It's good to diversify.
Re: What Business To Start With N15M? by lonelygem(m): 2:25pm On Mar 17, 2022
nelsonplex:

INTRODUCTION

Your proposal is not visible enough to attract the interest of a potential investor.

The questions are:

1. What will be the source of your internet

2. Do you directly handle the device and OS to run with?

3. On the average, how much do you think people pay for monthly internet sub in Nigeria to get unlimited access for a whole month.

4. What background knowledge or radio equipment are are you building on and who are your team members

5. And what's the nature of your access that made you think it would be preferable compared with what we have in Nigerian technology World today.

Note: If you have to convince me, let it be on a technical ground, I dont mind you allowing head of your technical team to respond to the questions. I am a certified ISP in Rivers state and ive closed many deals for Nitel, Ethel, Japaul and many clients on Internet service provision both onshore and offshore.

I humbly await your response with keen interest to learn something new.
Re: What Business To Start With N15M? by Gamesmart: 9:06am On May 08, 2022
Angel55555:

Well said ma, I lost my life savings to a ponzi scheme set me back to 5 years every penny. Greed kills but lesson learnt

Cretin!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Solving Money Issues / Help Open Bank Accounts For A Fee? / Nigeria To Auction Oil Ahead Of Handover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.