Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:26 AM

Kenyan Man Arrested For Helping His Father To Sit For An Exam - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kenyan Man Arrested For Helping His Father To Sit For An Exam (267 Views)

16-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide By Hanging In Ghana For Failing An Exam (Photos) / 2 Yahoo Plus Boys Fight For Allowing Girlfriend To Sit On Juju Car Front Seat / Kenyan Man Shares Nude Photo Of Daughter On Facebook. Users Call For His Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenyan Man Arrested For Helping His Father To Sit For An Exam by DonCrack: 11:02am On Mar 15, 2022
A Kenyan man has been arrested by the Busia County for sitting for an English exam in his father's stead in Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE).

The suspect, George Barasa Makokha was caught by the exam centre manager who immediately reported him to the police.

The suspect's father, Josephat Basoga Makokha had registered at "Our Lady of Mercy Secondary School" as a private candidate.

The suspect however confessed upon interrogation that his father sent him.

The suspect has been placed in custody at Busia police and will be charged for with the offence of intent to impersonate and not being the registered candidate in contravention of section 30(c) of the KNEC Act.

https://hgsmediaplus.com/2022/03/15/kenyan-man-arrested-for-helping-his-father-to-sit-for-an-exam/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Kenyan Man Arrested For Helping His Father To Sit For An Exam by Totilopussylick(m): 11:04am On Mar 15, 2022
Me i no see anything wrong for wetin this guy do ooo

If his father has sent him to go and seat for him in exam, what crime is there in it

Is not as if he's seating for his girlfriend tongue

Kenya and bizarre news are like 5 and 6 tongue
Re: Kenyan Man Arrested For Helping His Father To Sit For An Exam by dawnomike(m): 11:21am On Mar 15, 2022
The poster above must be so used to the Nigerian malpractice system, that he knows what is right or wrong any longer.
Re: Kenyan Man Arrested For Helping His Father To Sit For An Exam by Boogyman557: 11:36am On Mar 15, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ..

LITE UP my WEED

WTF MAN!

(1) (Reply)

Ogun Landlord In Police Net For Molesting Tenant’s 11-year-old Twins / How Do I Track A Lost Phone / Report Reveals Acting Accountant-general, Nwabuoku Also Under Probe By EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.