Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

KANONIZATION Of University Of Ibadan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / KANONIZATION Of University Of Ibadan (2283 Views)

Obaseki’s University Of Ibadan Certificate Different From Other Alumni - Oshioke / Governor Obaseki Denies Forging The Certificate Of The University Of Ibadan / Buhari At The Site Of University Of Transportation In Daura, Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

KANONIZATION Of University Of Ibadan by adem30: 11:21am On Mar 15, 2022
KANONIZATION of University of Ibadan

By Gen Ojepe Hizqeel

Last Saturday, Gov Ganduje was honoured at the University of Ibadan by its Alumni Association.

Fundraising of N250,000,000 for the building of a Lecture theatre to be named after His excellency was launched. And all the Donors were from Kano. They came with the Governor.

This is how it went:

The first Donor: The man said he couldn't speak much English because he only attended primary six,but he's been business man all his life; shuttling Kano to Mile12 and all that. This was shown in his speech truly. At the end, he spoke less and donated big. He donated N60m.

The second donor was only a bit different from the man. He donated N40m.

The Subsequent donors donated N10m, N2m and so on.

When His excellency took up microphone to speak, he said: when he was told about the fundraising, he contacted Alh. Dangote, the African rishest man. Dangote asked how much was the money,the Gov. told him; Dangote felt embarrassed: "your Excellency, you're calling me because of this chicken change? Abeg, call my boys.�

Ganduje said, He also placed call to Rabiu, the second richest African. Rabiu also felt insulted. "Your excellency, why can't you call my boys for this small money?.

"I said let me reserve these men for bigger event��.", Ganduje concluded.

Meanwhile,those who donated N60m,N40, N10m and the rest are Dangote/Rabiu boys, many of them rarely speak English,talk more of Speaking Big Grammar phonetically.

No one cares about your English fluency. Èdè Lásán ni�.

Everyone at the event was agog and ectastic. The target was met and even exceeded.

However, Two things I learned from the event: One, "Action speaks louder than words (English)"

Two, the entire donors are Northerners. The last time Asiwaju donated N50m in Katsina, all hell was let loose. The Southern Wailers weren't allowing us to rest... But I haven't seen any Northerner condemning their leaders' southern donations.

12 Likes

Re: KANONIZATION Of University Of Ibadan by Prosperous111(m): 11:37am On Mar 15, 2022
angry
Re: KANONIZATION Of University Of Ibadan by Frenchkiss564: 11:42am On Mar 15, 2022
And what is wrong in people from Kano donating a lecture theatre to UI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: KANONIZATION Of University Of Ibadan by ArewaNorth: 12:05pm On Mar 15, 2022
Good gesture from my brothers.
Ganduje is UI alumni, he had his MSc there!

5 Likes

Re: KANONIZATION Of University Of Ibadan by QuotaSystem: 12:24pm On Mar 15, 2022
Quite worthy of emulation. Kannawa - ko da mi kazo; an fi ka wink

Such inter-regional support and constructive cooperation should be encouraged to help in promoting national unity.

Kudos to the donors.

3 Likes

Re: KANONIZATION Of University Of Ibadan by Optma88: 1:57pm On Mar 15, 2022
This one don mad finish, hope your family memeber are aware of this your condition.
Re: KANONIZATION Of University Of Ibadan by Blackfire(m): 2:10pm On Mar 15, 2022
grin

No need to rush ...we are just letting our wife know we are in town
Re: KANONIZATION Of University Of Ibadan by LegendHero(m): 2:14pm On Mar 15, 2022
Nice one Ganduje and the other Northern donators.

3 Likes

Re: KANONIZATION Of University Of Ibadan by IamPatriotic(m): 2:53pm On Mar 15, 2022
Frenchkiss564:
And what is wrong in people from Kano donating a lecture theatre to UI

Two things are involved in your comment, it's either you didn't bother to read the post before making a comment about it, or you read it, but didn't understand its essence, hence your insensitive comment. Next time, máa f'ara burúkú balẹ, you hear?

3 Likes

Re: KANONIZATION Of University Of Ibadan by adefitim(m): 3:16pm On Mar 15, 2022
I am in support of anything that will foster unity

2 Likes

Re: KANONIZATION Of University Of Ibadan by CrownOfClay724: 3:28pm On Mar 15, 2022
You see the line Call my boys
E dey sweet me die.

I don't consider anybody a made man until he can point to one or two people he made.

Kudos to Rabiu and Gote.

2 Likes

Re: KANONIZATION Of University Of Ibadan by Hadone(m): 6:03pm On Mar 15, 2022
Mhmmm
Re: KANONIZATION Of University Of Ibadan by Odin13: 7:18pm On Mar 15, 2022
Hausa is a free aside religion..

Oyo state is home to his in laws...

He’s an alumini

So what’s there calling the North... or Northern matter on this

Must Yoruba people use every opportunity to show case their loyalty to their masters

Ganduje the criminal did what he have to do..and yorub people are mKing loud noise ..

Aside Tinubu and his political gimmicks

When will yorub people start donating to other pArt of Nigeria.

Or even help their fellow Nigerians
Re: KANONIZATION Of University Of Ibadan by simpleseyi: 7:40pm On Mar 15, 2022
adem30:
KANONIZATION of University of Ibadan

By Gen Ojepe Hizqeel

Last Saturday, Gov Ganduje was honoured at the University of Ibadan by its Alumni Association.

Fundraising of N250,000,000 for the building of a Lecture theatre to be named after His excellency was launched. And all the Donors were from Kano. They came with the Governor.

This is how it went:

The first Donor: The man said he couldn't speak much English because he only attended primary six,but he's been business man all his life; shuttling Kano to Mile12 and all that. This was shown in his speech truly. At the end, he spoke less and donated big. He donated N60m.

The second donor was only a bit different from the man. He donated N40m.

The Subsequent donors donated N10m, N2m and so on.

When His excellency took up microphone to speak, he said: when he was told about the fundraising, he contacted Alh. Dangote, the African rishest man. Dangote asked how much was the money,the Gov. told him; Dangote felt embarrassed: "your Excellency, you're calling me because of this chicken change? Abeg, call my boys.�

Ganduje said, He also placed call to Rabiu, the second richest African. Rabiu also felt insulted. "Your excellency, why can't you call my boys for this small money?.

"I said let me reserve these men for bigger event��.", Ganduje concluded.

Meanwhile,those who donated N60m,N40, N10m and the rest are Dangote/Rabiu boys, many of them rarely speak English,talk more of Speaking Big Grammar phonetically.

No one cares about your English fluency. Èdè Lásán ni�.

Everyone at the event was agog and ectastic. The target was met and even exceeded.

However, Two things I learned from the event: One, "Action speaks louder than words (English)"

Two, the entire donors are Northerners. The last time Asiwaju donated N50m in Katsina, all hell was let loose. The Southern Wailers weren't allowing us to rest... But I haven't seen any Northerner condemning their leaders' southern donations.

Dey try use your sense nah

1 Like

Re: KANONIZATION Of University Of Ibadan by simpleseyi: 7:41pm On Mar 15, 2022
Odin13:
Hausa is a free aside religion..

Oyo state is home to his in laws...

He’s an alumini

So what’s there calling the North... or Northern matter on this

Must Yoruba people use every opportunity to show case their loyalty to their masters

Ganduje the criminal did what he have to do..and yorub people are mKing loud noise ..

Aside Tinubu and his political gimmicks

When will yorub people start donating to other pArt of Nigeria.

Or even help their fellow Nigerians

A typical example of a mentally deranged youth.

1 Like

Re: KANONIZATION Of University Of Ibadan by simpleseyi: 7:44pm On Mar 15, 2022
adefitim:
I am in support of anything that will foster unity

Unity of Southerners. Yoruba, Igbo, Niger Delta are one. Several history have been written linking Igbo to Yoruba and other Southerners.

But, I am not in any way related to blood sucking vampires from the desert.

1 Like

Re: KANONIZATION Of University Of Ibadan by basty: 7:48pm On Mar 15, 2022
@op,

Well-done for this educating and insightful piece.

I love your writings. Great

1 Like

Re: KANONIZATION Of University Of Ibadan by basty: 7:49pm On Mar 15, 2022
simpleseyi:

Dey try use your sense nah

You be olodo
Re: KANONIZATION Of University Of Ibadan by Nosayer: 7:51pm On Mar 15, 2022
Op should just stop the sentimentality. If a federal school in the North invites rich and powerful alumni with their friends from the Southwest, they would also donate.

Sure, Northerners like spending big in terms of charity evidenced by Dangote. Yet, politicians in any part of the South would do that too.

People at the top don't have issues, stop creating issues for yourself so you can get to the top.
Re: KANONIZATION Of University Of Ibadan by Odin13: 7:56pm On Mar 15, 2022
simpleseyi:

A typical example of a mentally deranged youth.

Saysa typical Yoruba human..

Yoruba
Re: KANONIZATION Of University Of Ibadan by 1850fift: 5:27am On Mar 16, 2022
[s]
LegendHero:
Nice one Ganduje and the other Northern donators.
[/s]
Re: KANONIZATION Of University Of Ibadan by 1850fift: 5:48am On Mar 16, 2022
[s]
QuotaSystem:
Quite worthy of emulation. Kannawa - ko da mi kazo; an fi ka wink

Such inter-regional support and constructive cooperation should be encouraged to help in promoting national unity.

Kudos to the donors.
[/s]
Re: KANONIZATION Of University Of Ibadan by backnbeta(f): 5:51am On Mar 16, 2022
Why title it kanonisation of UI when a few people from Kano donated money for a LT? undecided
Re: KANONIZATION Of University Of Ibadan by adefitim(m): 7:42am On Mar 16, 2022
simpleseyi:

Unity of Southerners. Yoruba, Igbo, Niger Delta are one. Several history have been written linking Igbo to Yoruba and other Southerners.

But, I am not in any way related to blood sucking vampires from the desert.

Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Terrorists Bombs Abuja-kaduna Train With 970 Passengers Onboard / 2023: Nollywood Actress Picks Deputy Governorship Slot In Akwa Ibom / Video: Tinubu Licks Microphone Like Lollipop; Remi Embarassed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.