Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

I’ve Never Claimed To Be Poor, I’m A Rich Man Anywhere In The World – Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ve Never Claimed To Be Poor, I’m A Rich Man Anywhere In The World – Peter Obi (2174 Views)

Peter Obi Never Claimed That He Won The Presidential Election - Reno Omokri / Peter Obi: I’ve Never Received Any Pension Since I Left Office 8 Years Ago / NYSC Scandal: I Never Claimed To Have Gotten A Degree From OAU – Dapo Abiodun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ve Never Claimed To Be Poor, I’m A Rich Man Anywhere In The World – Peter Obi by isaacngozi79: 9:26pm On Nov 03, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzk2Y-KE3nc

Presidential candidate of the Labour Party, (LP), Peter Obi says he has never claimed to be a poor man.

Obi stated this during an interview while correcting a perception about him being frugal, as he stated that he is a comfortable man by any global standard.

He referenced a quote that goes thus ‘anybody who has $1 million dollars is a rich man and going by that, he is affirming that he is millionaire anywhere in the world.

The former governor of Anambra state also said he owns shares in companies in Nigeria and he does not see the need to flaunt it or explain his business to anyone.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ve Never Claimed To Be Poor, I’m A Rich Man Anywhere In The World – Peter Obi by Abfinest007(m): 9:28pm On Nov 03, 2022
2023 election is 400meter senior boys race obi is faster than d speed of light

Obi leads others follow

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I’ve Never Claimed To Be Poor, I’m A Rich Man Anywhere In The World – Peter Obi by lhordspy: 9:28pm On Nov 03, 2022
Lol.

Lord of Lamba, Peter Obi is really dealing with this man, the host.
From his countenance and body language, you can tell he cant take it anymore.

Imagine a lie of about 600:120 volts proportional to that of a transformer passing through someone's body.

Peter Obi, abeg now...

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I’ve Never Claimed To Be Poor, I’m A Rich Man Anywhere In The World – Peter Obi by ibrahimdauda180: 9:30pm On Nov 03, 2022
To contest for this President no easy oo, u godey calculate every bit of word wey u dey talk, what of me wey my mouth they talk anyhow?,

Does it mean say I no go ever become President?, �

No I go become even if na town Union President

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlW_bB1rSkk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZljxcz5QR4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_Iei_Wi3Ac
Peter Obi Is One Of The Finest Presidential Candidates – Ortom

Governor Samuel Ortom of Benue State on Tuesday described former governor of Anambra State, Peter Obi as one of the finest presidential candidates for the 2023 general elections.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ve Never Claimed To Be Poor, I’m A Rich Man Anywhere In The World – Peter Obi by obafemiawoga: 9:31pm On Nov 03, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_otDHxbjY2k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXySekhUUMU
Some will still say na lie, How can you vote a man who is more than the age of Nigeria to be president? A father can be a mother of a child when the child is childless.. And you want me to say BRAVO? May you receive sense.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ve Never Claimed To Be Poor, I’m A Rich Man Anywhere In The World – Peter Obi by Naira20: 9:33pm On Nov 03, 2022
May God continue to shame your enemies in Jesus name.

Suddenly, a Tinubu that ignores Lagosians and tells Nigerians to shut up is running kabakaba.

Atiku too is adjusting.

Nigerians can't wait to elect Peter Obi come 2023

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ve Never Claimed To Be Poor, I’m A Rich Man Anywhere In The World – Peter Obi by AdamuKD: 9:36pm On Nov 03, 2022
grin grin
Obi is a made man. If una like, make una no vote am, na una go still suffer pass Job

11 Likes

Re: I’ve Never Claimed To Be Poor, I’m A Rich Man Anywhere In The World – Peter Obi by AdamuKD: 9:37pm On Nov 03, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

From his countenance, you can tell he cant take it anymore.

Peter Obi, abeg now...

Senselessness
Kaci durin uwaka

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ve Never Claimed To Be Poor, I’m A Rich Man Anywhere In The World – Peter Obi by BossGerald: 9:37pm On Nov 03, 2022
Only senseless agbado miscreants and mikano urchins will say otherwise...

Vote wisely

8 Likes

Re: I’ve Never Claimed To Be Poor, I’m A Rich Man Anywhere In The World – Peter Obi by BossGerald: 9:38pm On Nov 03, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

Peter Obi, abeg now...

And your drug lord and god father of agbero in nigeria cannot grant a single interview...talk to the electorates, who sai undecided

Shouldn't you be more worried about that??

1 Like

Re: I’ve Never Claimed To Be Poor, I’m A Rich Man Anywhere In The World – Peter Obi by voltron14: 9:40pm On Nov 03, 2022
Someone bought a house for 69k pounds but later claimed he bought it for 1 million pounds.

He lies so effortlessly.
Re: I’ve Never Claimed To Be Poor, I’m A Rich Man Anywhere In The World – Peter Obi by lhordspy: 9:40pm On Nov 03, 2022
AdamuKD:

Senselessness
Kaci durin uwaka

Zombidient banza. Kan ku ba daidai ba ne

2 Likes

Re: I’ve Never Claimed To Be Poor, I’m A Rich Man Anywhere In The World – Peter Obi by EmeraldJD: 9:41pm On Nov 03, 2022
God abeg oooo... I hope to make thesame statement one day..

4 Likes

Re: I’ve Never Claimed To Be Poor, I’m A Rich Man Anywhere In The World – Peter Obi by ResidentSnitch(f): 9:42pm On Nov 03, 2022
Obi is a man with verified source wealth long before he ventured into politics. Money doesn't trip him and that's why you don't see him or any of his relations or family members flaunting it.
He's frugal and responsible.
You can't say same for the other candidate with questionable character and source of wealth.
Nigerians, don't say that you were not warned. Get it right this time around.

5 Likes

Re: I’ve Never Claimed To Be Poor, I’m A Rich Man Anywhere In The World – Peter Obi by AdamuKD: 9:42pm On Nov 03, 2022
lhordspy:

Zombidient banza. Kan ku ba daidai ba ne
Sai naci kutumar durin mama nka zombie dolo kawai
Re: I’ve Never Claimed To Be Poor, I’m A Rich Man Anywhere In The World – Peter Obi by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 03, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

Peter Obi, abeg now...

Lol.

Your lies have now become so irritating and lame. You may need to try another line cause this one don cast.

You didn't see someone's face yet you know their countenance. Lmao cheesy

Where's that guy that said one can never support APC and not sound stupid? He deserves a Nobel prize abeg. This urchin has just proven him right.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ve Never Claimed To Be Poor, I’m A Rich Man Anywhere In The World – Peter Obi by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 03, 2022
voltron14:
Someone bought a house for 69k pounds but later claimed he bought it for 1 million pounds.

He lies so effortlessly.

Please can you tell Nigerians Tinubu's source of wealth? What does Tinubu do for a living? Let's start from there first.

Don't think most Nigerians are stupid like BAT urchings.

2 Likes

Re: I’ve Never Claimed To Be Poor, I’m A Rich Man Anywhere In The World – Peter Obi by AdamuKD: 9:44pm On Nov 03, 2022
voltron14:

He lies so effortlessly.
You are a fool. Poor wretched thing. You think say na everybody wretched like you and your generation?

1 Like

Re: I’ve Never Claimed To Be Poor, I’m A Rich Man Anywhere In The World – Peter Obi by AdamuKD: 9:47pm On Nov 03, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Lol.

Your lies have now become so irritating and lame. You may need to try another line cause this one don cast.

Where's that guy that said one can never support APC and not sound stupid? He deserves a Nobel prize abeg. This urchin has just proven him right.
Don't mind those senseless and cursed souls that will never amount to anything meaningful in life

2 Likes

Re: I’ve Never Claimed To Be Poor, I’m A Rich Man Anywhere In The World – Peter Obi by voltron14: 9:47pm On Nov 03, 2022
AdamuKD:

You are a fool. Poor wretched thing. You think say na everybody wretched like you and your generation?

Is it not poverty that killed your father?

Ordinary 450 Naira e could not pay to cure his syphilis.

Idiot.
Re: I’ve Never Claimed To Be Poor, I’m A Rich Man Anywhere In The World – Peter Obi by lhordspy: 9:47pm On Nov 03, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Lol.

Mumu cant you see the man face from the picture? Abi you no watch the clip of the interview? Ba hankali...

2 Likes

Re: I’ve Never Claimed To Be Poor, I’m A Rich Man Anywhere In The World – Peter Obi by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 03, 2022
AdamuKD:

Don't mind those senseless and cursed souls

That guy is a silly irritant here on nairaland.

He is raving mad but have none to tell him.

1 Like

Re: I’ve Never Claimed To Be Poor, I’m A Rich Man Anywhere In The World – Peter Obi by voltron14: 9:49pm On Nov 03, 2022
DaveDGreat:

At least everyone knows your father is mad.

I heard he was the mad man giving advice to Obi.

slowpoke.
Re: I’ve Never Claimed To Be Poor, I’m A Rich Man Anywhere In The World – Peter Obi by buckeyemedia: 9:50pm On Nov 03, 2022
BossGerald:

Only senseless agbado miscreants and mikano urchins will say otherwise...

Vote wisely
Most def, You must be an Ipobian east of the River Niger, now an Oblivious Obidient?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ve Never Claimed To Be Poor, I’m A Rich Man Anywhere In The World – Peter Obi by AdamuKD: 9:51pm On Nov 03, 2022
DaveDGreat:

Tilumbu is paying those criminals 30k to be causing nuisance everywhere. At times, just ignore those fools

3 Likes

Re: I’ve Never Claimed To Be Poor, I’m A Rich Man Anywhere In The World – Peter Obi by AdamuKD: 9:52pm On Nov 03, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Most def, You must be an Ipobian east of the River Niger, now an Oblivious Obidient?
This one just escaped from psychiatric hospital

3 Likes

Re: I’ve Never Claimed To Be Poor, I’m A Rich Man Anywhere In The World – Peter Obi by voltron14: 9:53pm On Nov 03, 2022
AdamuKD:

Tilumbu is paying those criminals 30k to be causing nuisance everywhere. At times, just ignore those fools

Na your papa dem dey pay 30k.

Idiots think everyone they meet online is like their fathers.
Re: I’ve Never Claimed To Be Poor, I’m A Rich Man Anywhere In The World – Peter Obi by Bobloco: 9:54pm On Nov 03, 2022
lhordspy:
Lol.

Peter Obi, abeg now...

While the Emilokan drug lord is the only presidential candidate in the fourth coming presidential election out of the eighteen candidates vying for the post of the president that has never been interviewed by the press not even his own TV station TVC news have interviewed him.

What is the Emilokan drug lord hiding.

4 Likes

Re: I’ve Never Claimed To Be Poor, I’m A Rich Man Anywhere In The World – Peter Obi by AdamuKD: 9:54pm On Nov 03, 2022
voltron14:

Na your papa dem dey pay 30k.

Idiots think everyone they meet online is like their fathers.

Re: I’ve Never Claimed To Be Poor, I’m A Rich Man Anywhere In The World – Peter Obi by voltron14: 9:55pm On Nov 03, 2022
[quote author=AdamuKD post=118104385][/quote]

Your mama toto.
Re: I’ve Never Claimed To Be Poor, I’m A Rich Man Anywhere In The World – Peter Obi by alanto: 9:56pm On Nov 03, 2022
Obi caught lying again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#obimanifesto: What's Your Take On Peter Obi's Per Hourly Wages Against The Mon / Why Peter Obi Should Not Honour The Chatham House Invitation - Dr. Nweke / Atiku No Be G-5 Mate As Makinde And Ugwuanyi Campaign For Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.