Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,027 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Who Does Mark Zuckerberg Have To Hurt To Get The Elizabeth Holmes Treatment? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Who Does Mark Zuckerberg Have To Hurt To Get The Elizabeth Holmes Treatment? (238 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Tells Staff He Might Cry After Facebook Loses $237bn / Did Mark Zuckerberg Shut Facebook & Instagram Down Himself? Maybe! Here's Why / Mark Zuckerberg Achieved More Globally In 6yrs Than Dangote Has Done In 40yrs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Does Mark Zuckerberg Have To Hurt To Get The Elizabeth Holmes Treatment? by philstone(m): 2:32pm On Mar 15, 2022
Holmes just went to preliminary since she burdened and humiliated influential individuals
Soon after the jury in the Elizabeth Holmes preliminary started its consultations last month, I plunked down and composed the accompanying:
I need to pose an inquiry that I’m not seeing an adequate number of individuals examining: assuming Holmes is being investigated for duping financial backers about her administration, for what reason isn’t that the situation for all intents and purposes each activity in Silicon Valley?
The response I recommended? Facebook and other distant tech goliaths principally hurt conventional individuals; Theranos bothered numerous influential individuals:
Read More ...https://www.newssourge.com/who-does-mark-zuckerberg-have-to-hurt-to-get-the-elizabeth-holmes-treatment/#gsc.tab=0

1 Share

Re: Who Does Mark Zuckerberg Have To Hurt To Get The Elizabeth Holmes Treatment? by suffering: 6:48am On Mar 16, 2022
Holmes was a scammer, Mark is legit. Enough said.

(1) (Reply)

Can’t See My Hard Drive? | How To Show Hidden Partition In Win 10 / How To Save Money Buying Tickets Online In 2022 / This Chatbot Can Speak For You After Your Death, But How Ethical Is That?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.