Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:37 AM

UK Suspends Student, Work Visa Applications In Nigeria - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Suspends Student, Work Visa Applications In Nigeria (54444 Views)

US Mission To Prioritise Student Visa Applications For Nigerians / Coronavirus: US Consulate In Nigeria Cancels All Visa Applications / US: Why We Rejected 44.9% Of Nigerian Nonimmigrant B Visa Applications In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Suspends Student, Work Visa Applications In Nigeria by dettolgel: 6:43pm On Mar 15, 2022
wwwihy:
There is nothing like home...even though you abuse your motherland, it will still accomodate you anytime and anyday. Let's join hands together to make it better

What about those that destroy it and use the ill gotten wealth to send your wards abroad?

1 Like

Re: UK Suspends Student, Work Visa Applications In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 15, 2022
kabukabu50:

A president who cant get medical treatment in his country insults himself already..ode.
grin grin grin You are a Certified Member grin grin grin
Re: UK Suspends Student, Work Visa Applications In Nigeria by rajiedreez: 6:47pm On Mar 15, 2022
Gengen
Re: UK Suspends Student, Work Visa Applications In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 15, 2022
ken6488:
Were western supporters now
Right here, wondering why Putin warlords can’t read.
Re: UK Suspends Student, Work Visa Applications In Nigeria by Amodi470(m): 6:51pm On Mar 15, 2022
Wait oo.. What is so special about this hype U.K
Re: UK Suspends Student, Work Visa Applications In Nigeria by erico2k2(m): 6:53pm On Mar 15, 2022
wwwihy:
There is nothing like home...even though you abuse your motherland, it will still accomodate you anytime and anyday. Let's join hands together to make it better
Bross nah decieve you dey decieve yourself, those in the know don pot straight to yankee,This one wey election d on reach ground all politicians don relocate family long time
Re: UK Suspends Student, Work Visa Applications In Nigeria by feyisy86(m): 6:58pm On Mar 15, 2022
� nothing like work permit for motherland
wwwihy:
Re: UK Suspends Student, Work Visa Applications In Nigeria by Basiliun(m): 7:00pm On Mar 15, 2022
I no concern me oooo, werin i de fine for UK. I only pity those who regards UK as their heaven, tiis people are our problem
Re: UK Suspends Student, Work Visa Applications In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 15, 2022
The best bet is building your homeland.
Re: UK Suspends Student, Work Visa Applications In Nigeria by Akeem1759(m): 7:01pm On Mar 15, 2022
Not sure 10% of the people on this thread bother to read the content at all.. lol.. everyone just want to post, make una try to read and Understand, Priority visa is the 4days processing and that has been suspended whilw the normal 3 to 4weeks visa application is still on, so no big deal..
Re: UK Suspends Student, Work Visa Applications In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 15, 2022
wwwihy:
You couldn’t have said it any better bro. God bless you and your beautiful brain
Re: UK Suspends Student, Work Visa Applications In Nigeria by Bigchristo: 7:15pm On Mar 15, 2022
wwwihy:

https://thenationonlineng.net/uk-suspends-student-work-visa-applications-in-nigeria/
I hope they will have sense now? Supporting those who placed other countries as priorities over a country they colonize, as a Nigeria if you’re not aware they don’t need you in the US or UK and other Western country then you need to think why is it very difficult when you applied for visa they find every manner of things to disqualify you from coming, keep supporting those who are enslaving you this 21century
Re: UK Suspends Student, Work Visa Applications In Nigeria by Prosper123: 7:15pm On Mar 15, 2022
Mccullum:

Supported with these points below:

The enemy of my enemy is my friend" is an ancient proverb which suggests that two parties can or should work together against a common enemy. A phrase expressed in the Latin as "Amicus meus, inimicus inimici mei" ("my friend, the enemy of my enemy"wink.

Russia NEVER had black slaves nor did Russia create a market to trade black people (1600-1800).

Russia NEVER participated in the Berlin conference to share Africa like some piece of goat meat (1884).

Russia NEVER colonised, underdeveloped and looted Africa's resources (1914-1960).

Russia NEVER enabled a safety net for African leaders to hide stolen funds, use these stolen funds to develop itself and then grant the same funds back to Africa as loans.

Russia never invaded and destabilized any African country (Libya, Somalia, Congo, Burkina Faso, Egypt, South Africa, et cetera).

Russia never participate in the TransAtlantic slave-trading nations, like the Portuguese, the British, the Spanish, the French, the Dutch, and the Danish. Russia didn’t establish outposts on the African coast where they stole and purchased slaves.

And you think that if Russia had the chance to perpetrate these evils that they wouldn't have done these and much more? They are all the same.

1 Like

Re: UK Suspends Student, Work Visa Applications In Nigeria by Prosper123: 7:17pm On Mar 15, 2022
Bigchristo:
I hope they will have sense now? Supporting those who placed other countries as priorities over a country they colonize, as a Nigeria if you’re not aware they don’t need you in the US or UK and other Western country then you need to think why is it very difficult when you applied for visa they find every manner of things to disqualify you from coming, keep supporting those who are enslaving you this 21century
No country can just open its gate wide for anybody from another country to cross into.
Re: UK Suspends Student, Work Visa Applications In Nigeria by Bluntemperor: 7:21pm On Mar 15, 2022
bakol:

This is a misrepresentation. Only Priority and Super-Priority Visa category was temporarily suspended. The normal standard visa application category is still in full operation. Kindly all note this.

na,let the British Officials clarify things,biko!
Re: UK Suspends Student, Work Visa Applications In Nigeria by chatinent: 7:22pm On Mar 15, 2022
I wish they could ban the elite class from travelling there to embezzling siphoned funds. If they do, Nigeria would be a better place.
Re: UK Suspends Student, Work Visa Applications In Nigeria by Yankee101: 7:24pm On Mar 15, 2022
Wrong headline
Only super priority and priority are suspended

1 Like

Re: UK Suspends Student, Work Visa Applications In Nigeria by Bluntemperor: 7:25pm On Mar 15, 2022
EdgarBounce:
Hmmmm

Does it mean that Nigerians and other Africans Blackman will wait for Ukraine- to be better or that the Ukrainian will go and occupy better places in U K,then the blackman later!
Na whao!
Re: UK Suspends Student, Work Visa Applications In Nigeria by Kelvin3476: 7:27pm On Mar 15, 2022
Zonefree:
Same UK and US y'all are supporting against Putin cheesy cheesy

Una must get sense by force !
Abeg go your china and Russia alone.
If say northerners, ss and sw no destroy Nigeria , na who for wan the run comot Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: UK Suspends Student, Work Visa Applications In Nigeria by jude33084(m): 7:27pm On Mar 15, 2022
wwwihy:

I love you for this kiss
Re: UK Suspends Student, Work Visa Applications In Nigeria by Tumbulum: 7:31pm On Mar 15, 2022
Ojemedad:

Nor mind that guy, Buhari is in London, Aisha is in Dubai
the man cannot even treat ordinary headache in his Nigerian aso rock hospital but jets out to London in the slightest feel of pain but the idiots are advocating and making it seem like people leaving home to other countries are evil.
Re: UK Suspends Student, Work Visa Applications In Nigeria by awesomedeji111(m): 7:33pm On Mar 15, 2022
Good Evening everyone. Pls I’m new here and I do not really know how to navigate on nairaland. Pls help push to the appropriate section.

I and my family ( myself my wife and our 10 month old daughter ) applied for a student visa which myself and my daughter are dependent. We all started the application together but when we’re to pay for health surcharge and visa fee, my passport wasn’t ready so my wife alone proceeded and we delayed my daughter’s. My self and my daughter later had out appointments at the TLS a month after and a day after our appointment, my wife’s visa came out and she left Nigeria on the 13th of February due of the school deadline date . The problem now is that my daughter whom we did biometric together on the 8th of February already received a mail and I have picked up her passport since 24th of February. Up till now my passport isn’t out nor any message received. I’m so worried pls. I sent them a paid mail on the 3rd of March and I was told to wait for 10 working days that a decision has been made but they wouldn’t disclose it . I sent them another mail 5days after to know the update and I was told to send all my details. Later I got another mail telling me to wait till another 15 working days that the issue has been escalated and I shouldn’t send any more mails till the 15 working days elapse.

Is there anyone here who is experiencing same and what steps have you taking pls ?
Re: UK Suspends Student, Work Visa Applications In Nigeria by Ofiadiegwu: 7:36pm On Mar 15, 2022
wwwihy:

Correct!
Home is Home. No place like it.
Let's join hands and build Nigeria to be greater. This is the only home we've got
Re: UK Suspends Student, Work Visa Applications In Nigeria by Selfmotivated: 7:42pm On Mar 15, 2022
wwwihy:

https://thenationonlineng.net/uk-suspends-student-work-visa-applications-in-nigeria/
Nigeria is a dying nation. U. K don't respect Nigeria meaning Nigeria foreign relations with western countries is ground zero, even in Africa is weak let alone America and Europe. SPITS!
Re: UK Suspends Student, Work Visa Applications In Nigeria by Prosper123: 7:42pm On Mar 15, 2022
Ofiadiegwu:

Correct!
Home is Home. No place like it.
Let's join hands and build Nigeria to be greater. This is the only home we've got
Nigeria cannot be good as it is now. Where do we start from. Let's divide the country into two- north and south. It's better. It will make the country governable.
Re: UK Suspends Student, Work Visa Applications In Nigeria by holluwizzy: 7:43pm On Mar 15, 2022
Plz, expatiate further.

bakol:

This is a misrepresentation. Only Priority and Super-Priority Visa category was temporarily suspended. The normal standard visa application category is still in full operation. Kindly all note this.

Re: UK Suspends Student, Work Visa Applications In Nigeria by cococandy(f): 7:45pm On Mar 15, 2022
In other words, white people first!
Re: UK Suspends Student, Work Visa Applications In Nigeria by Dapson73(m): 7:46pm On Mar 15, 2022
Jostoman:
is ther any difference between what is happening in Ukraine and what is happening in niger State and ZAMFARA presently?

Yes sir, there's a lot great differences. War is entirely different from insurgency or kidnapping.
Re: UK Suspends Student, Work Visa Applications In Nigeria by Victerica(m): 7:48pm On Mar 15, 2022
Elvictor:
cheesy grin

Boss, they will come for you oh, those in support of Ukraine so that they can travel to oversea, to continue their neo-slavery to the West.

Here is the Nigeria the wicked West with UK colonize, they don't even allow us inside their country, neither they allow us to breathe in our country.

If we do election, they must present their candidate jf not, the election isn't credible, our so called economy is been handled by the West, and you think we should support them?

Russia that helped South Africa fight apartheid is now better than Nigeria, but US that helped Libya get rid of Gaddaffi is now a touch pad for US to sell weapons to terrorists running down Africa.

All those asking question between China, Russia and West, which one will you choose grin grin

Are you okay?
Re: UK Suspends Student, Work Visa Applications In Nigeria by Bigchristo: 7:49pm On Mar 15, 2022
Prosper123:
No country can just open its gate wide for anybody from another country to cross into.
Have you travel out of this country before? If you do then you will understand the treatment we get from international communities is like being a Nigeria is a sin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Exhausted Lagosians Sleeping Inside A Moving BRT Bus (Video, Photos) / Update On Garrison Flyover Port Harcourt- Pictures. / Man Rescues 13 Persons in a Boat Mishap, Dies While Rescuing the 14th in PH(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.