Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,514 members, 7,954,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:04 PM

Wife Heartbroken As Faithful Husband Turns Into Konk Womanizer After She Cheated - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Heartbroken As Faithful Husband Turns Into Konk Womanizer After She Cheated (3212 Views)

South African Man Heartbroken As His Girlfriend Gets Married To Another Man / Is Kayanmata Sex Sweetener Or Konk Juju? / The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Heartbroken As Faithful Husband Turns Into Konk Womanizer After She Cheated by onyi25(f): 4:17pm On Mar 15, 2022
Wife Left Heartbroken As Her Faithful Husband Turns Into A Critical Womanizer After Catching Her Cheating
A heartbroken wife has painfully narrated how her bad actions ruined her once perfect marriage.

The embattled wife who sought the advise of an online relationship therapist, disclosed how critical of a womanizer her husband became after catching her cheating.

According to the woman, her husband works two weeks away from home monthly which left her lonely enough to look for attention outside, unfortunately while she was in the cheating act, he caught her red-handed.

Sadly, her husband whom she referred to as a faithful man became the complete opposite after the incident.

Visit web page below for full update:
https://www.mimidoris.com/2022/03/wife-left-heartbroken-as-her-faithful.html

1 Like

Re: Wife Heartbroken As Faithful Husband Turns Into Konk Womanizer After She Cheated by Baitullah: 4:25pm On Mar 15, 2022
The husband has been cheating. He only allowed her to find out after he discovered her promiscuity.

By the way, she's a wh0re. No excuse of her husband being away for two weeks.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Heartbroken As Faithful Husband Turns Into Konk Womanizer After She Cheated by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:08pm On Mar 15, 2022
story title shoud be... THE WH0RE AND HER YEYE HUSBAND!

1 Like

Re: Wife Heartbroken As Faithful Husband Turns Into Konk Womanizer After She Cheated by Datikwerreboi(m): 6:35pm On Mar 15, 2022
Baitullah:
[s]The husband has been cheating. He only allowed her to find out after he discovered her promiscuity.

By the way, she's a wh0re. No excuse of her husband being away for two weeks[/s].

3 Likes

Re: Wife Heartbroken As Faithful Husband Turns Into Konk Womanizer After She Cheated by Temmylee01(m): 6:37pm On Mar 15, 2022
That's the story down there↓↓↓

Good evening Ceetee. As I am typing this, I’m crying. Please house, forgive me for what I’m about to say and please help me and ask my husband to forgive me. I got married to a perfect man. We dated 3years and married for 5years with 2kids.

My husband never cheated on me. Even with the number of girls hovering around him. He’s open to me and he always tell me anytime a girl is shooting her shot. The only thing I’m lacking is his presence.

He works two weeks in and two weeks out. Depending on the location. Sometimes, there won’t be network and we can’t talk until his out.

I’ve complained and it seems nothing can be done apart from resigning and I don’t want him to resign. Anytime there’s network, he calls me always.

The problem I’m facing is that I cheated on my husband and he caught me red handed. Caught me in d act. My husband cried bitterly for two days that I became afraid that he will die.

On the 3rd day, he changed my name from all his properties and told his lawyers that house rents will be going to his account. Because I’m not working.

He actually told me to be collecting the rent age money for my upkeep. The total money yearly is 11,000,000. He took all from me. Now he has started womanizing. I’ve been apologizing for 6months. He said he has forgiving me but he has not touched me. He said I irritate him.

Tenants are still paying rent age into his account. He has numerous girlfriends. He is not the one going after them. But if you give him green light, he will respond.

Sister chioma, my husband even sent you a request to join your single page but u asked him about a lady on his page and he answered “my wife but we’re separated ” you told him he’s not divorced yet so he can’t join. I don’t know if we can still go back to how we were.

My husband said his defenses has be broken. He can no longer say no to ladies. He was able to say no because he never wanted to hurt me. He didn’t know I will pay him back. Please house, how do I remedy this?”

1 Like

Re: Wife Heartbroken As Faithful Husband Turns Into Konk Womanizer After She Cheated by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 15, 2022
It's obvious that the man has divorced the woman in his heart, the only reason he probably hasn't made it public is because of his kids....

Sincerely I doubt there's anything that woman can do to make things go back to normal undecided....

She should just accept the new him or move on with her life undecided....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Heartbroken As Faithful Husband Turns Into Konk Womanizer After She Cheated by Jayrockk: 7:50pm On Mar 15, 2022
Marriage is scary nowadays cry
Re: Wife Heartbroken As Faithful Husband Turns Into Konk Womanizer After She Cheated by Totilopussylick(m): 1:58am On Mar 16, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
story title shoud be... THE WH0RE AND HER YEYE HUSBAND!
Wahala for people wey done marry undecided
Re: Wife Heartbroken As Faithful Husband Turns Into Konk Womanizer After She Cheated by MoneyGoDrop: 4:33am On Mar 16, 2022
I understand the man's stand. It's heartbreaking when you get cheated on by a person,you could've easily cheated but didn't because you don't want to hurt them. The man may return but he will never be the same around her. I'll advise them to divorce now before their unhappiness damage their kids for life.
Re: Wife Heartbroken As Faithful Husband Turns Into Konk Womanizer After She Cheated by InfernoNig: 6:09am On Mar 16, 2022
Do unto others what you want them to do to you.

E dey pain her now shebi?

This life Sha.

1 Like

Re: Wife Heartbroken As Faithful Husband Turns Into Konk Womanizer After She Cheated by CrownOfClay724: 8:14am On Mar 16, 2022
She should move on with her life to avoid needless tears.

Infidelity is like a broken bottle.
You can't patch it.
Re: Wife Heartbroken As Faithful Husband Turns Into Konk Womanizer After She Cheated by diogo23: 8:51am On Mar 16, 2022
Baitullah:
The husband has been cheating. He only allowed her to find out after he discovered her promiscuity.

What kind of brain people like you have ? Is it empty or What?
Re: Wife Heartbroken As Faithful Husband Turns Into Konk Womanizer After She Cheated by Remman(m): 9:10am On Mar 16, 2022
Hmm! If i were the husband i wouldn't do any different... She won't even ever earn the taste of my prick let to say touch me! Give a woman money and she cheats. 11m enters your account yearly and only two weeks away (4 weeks in a month, which means you have another two weeks with him) and you opened wide your leg to one of your supposed tenants and say you were lonely... How about women who stays faithful to their husbands away for months and they engage themselves in business and church activities to keep them busy from being such stupid lonely for only two weeks, is your brain correct?
Re: Wife Heartbroken As Faithful Husband Turns Into Konk Womanizer After She Cheated by Baitullah: 2:20pm On Mar 16, 2022
diogo23:

What kind of brain people like you have ? Is it empty or What?
Come out clearly idiot
Re: Wife Heartbroken As Faithful Husband Turns Into Konk Womanizer After She Cheated by fourboys: 3:12pm On Mar 16, 2022
Baitullah:

mumu
Re: Wife Heartbroken As Faithful Husband Turns Into Konk Womanizer After She Cheated by fourboys: 3:13pm On Mar 16, 2022
The man have seen the light grin grin
Re: Wife Heartbroken As Faithful Husband Turns Into Konk Womanizer After She Cheated by diogo23: 4:30pm On Mar 16, 2022
Baitullah:
Come out clearly idiot
My brother it's just a simple question
Re: Wife Heartbroken As Faithful Husband Turns Into Konk Womanizer After She Cheated by Remman(m): 6:44pm On Mar 18, 2022
A man finds it hard to accept a raped wife, how much more a cheated wife?

Just move on with your life and if you want things to go back to normal, then you need to work hard for it as a man can still change in as much as he's a human. But it has to take a huge lot of sacrifice other than keeping some kind of sad face for being unfaithful to a faithful partner... It's a very sad situation!

Find a skill and do. Then become financially independent. Prove to him that you really regret your mistake by not repeating it and provide your own needs yourself. He'll change towards you and accept you again but only if you become smart and productive without relying on him for financial support for anything.

but when you start making money, don't be stupid by trying to pay him back because you're the one that turned him into something that he's not and you also need to claim responsibility by turning him back to the man he was.

1 Like

Re: Wife Heartbroken As Faithful Husband Turns Into Konk Womanizer After She Cheated by Moeman: 9:07pm On Mar 18, 2022
karma is a bitch

(1) (Reply)

My Ex-babe Sister Want In Bed Badly? / Single Mother / The Many Foolish Things Ladies Do For Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.