Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Jehovah's Witness Parents Refuse To See Their Daughter And Their Grandchildren F - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Jehovah's Witness Parents Refuse To See Their Daughter And Their Grandchildren F (891 Views)

Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video / Meet Monica Okoye With 12 Children, 36 Grandchildren, 43 Great Grandchildren / A Family’s Reaction When Their Daughter Came Home Amid The Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jehovah's Witness Parents Refuse To See Their Daughter And Their Grandchildren F by smile11s(m): 5:04pm On Mar 15, 2022
A Twitter user has narrated has narrated how a Jehovah's Witness parents refused to see their daughter and their grandchildren for 10 years because she married a man who is a Catholic.

@Purpleandflawed further revealed that since the couple left the country with their kids, the lady's parents have been issuing threats. 

She tweeted;

It is 10 years since my uncle got married to his beautiful, loving and kind wife. In 10 years, the parents of this girl have not seen their daughter or 3 grandchildren. Because my uncle is catholic and they are Jehovah witness, so the marriage shouldn't have happened.

A week today, they left Nigeria with their children to further continue with their Medical careers. My mum, said the parents of the girl are threatening them. It is beyond hilarious for me and everything I believe in.

https://gist.am/question/jehovahs-witness-parents-refuse-to-see-their-daughter-and-their-grandchildren-for-10-years-for-marrying-a-catholic
Re: Jehovah's Witness Parents Refuse To See Their Daughter And Their Grandchildren F by Kobojunkiee: 5:13pm On Mar 15, 2022
smile11s:
A Twitter user has narrated has narrated how a Jehovah's Witness parents refused to see their daughter and their grandchildren for 10 years because she married a man who is a Catholic.

@Purpleandflawed further revealed that since the couple left the country with their kids, the lady's parents have been issuing threats. 

She tweeted;
JWs see Catholics to be of the stock of Satan himself. lipsrsealed
Re: Jehovah's Witness Parents Refuse To See Their Daughter And Their Grandchildren F by NoToPile: 5:25pm On Mar 15, 2022
It's like today is Jehovah witness matter on NL.

They can be very extreme in their doctrines.

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witness Parents Refuse To See Their Daughter And Their Grandchildren F by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:59pm On Mar 15, 2022
aka when you have deluded parents!
Re: Jehovah's Witness Parents Refuse To See Their Daughter And Their Grandchildren F by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:35pm On Mar 15, 2022
... Fools
Re: Jehovah's Witness Parents Refuse To See Their Daughter And Their Grandchildren F by Polynek(m): 10:39pm On Mar 15, 2022
There is no heaven and hell fire according to dea doctrine undecided
Re: Jehovah's Witness Parents Refuse To See Their Daughter And Their Grandchildren F by LadiesForever(f): 1:56am On Mar 16, 2022
That's how those ones are
Re: Jehovah's Witness Parents Refuse To See Their Daughter And Their Grandchildren F by Kajaard: 3:46am On Mar 16, 2022
These JW people ehnnnnnnnnnnnn cheesy cheesy

Very anyhow set of people with very yeye doctrines. In short it is a cult. Argue with your keyboards.
Re: Jehovah's Witness Parents Refuse To See Their Daughter And Their Grandchildren F by Help2020: 8:11am On Mar 16, 2022
Polynek:
There is no heaven and hell fire according to dea doctrine undecided
See this mumu here again. I'm not a JW member but they believe in heaven,not hellfire. Stop typing what you don't knw.
Re: Jehovah's Witness Parents Refuse To See Their Daughter And Their Grandchildren F by Polynek(m): 5:54pm On Mar 16, 2022
Help2020:

See this mumu here again. I'm not a JW member but they believe in heaven,not hellfire. Stop typing what you don't knw.
Can't you make ur point without insult?
My boss is a witness and a core one 4 dat, am telling you what He preach's to me everyday
Pls drop ur words without insult

1 Like

Re: Jehovah's Witness Parents Refuse To See Their Daughter And Their Grandchildren F by Beremx(f): 6:02pm On Mar 16, 2022
JW wey hate Catholics with passion. Catholic Church no even send them.

Proud to be a Catholic cool cool
Re: Jehovah's Witness Parents Refuse To See Their Daughter And Their Grandchildren F by Help2020: 6:32pm On Mar 16, 2022
Polynek:
Can't you make ur point without insult?
My boss is a witness and a core one 4 dat, am telling you what He preach's to me everyday
Pls drop ur words without insult
Why won't I insult you when your post is fake? Now go back to ur boss and ask him again. Jehovah witness don't believe in hell fire,but they believe in heaven. Go and find out before coming here to mislead people.
Re: Jehovah's Witness Parents Refuse To See Their Daughter And Their Grandchildren F by Polynek(m): 8:00pm On Mar 16, 2022
Help2020:

Why won't I insult you when your post is fake? Now go back to ur boss and ask him again. Jehovah witness don't believe in hell fire,but they believe in heaven. Go and find out before coming here to mislead people.
U can insult me d more
U can argue with ur keyboard, I don't argue over irrelevant issues

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Facebook Application / 7 Keys To A Better Relationship / What Would You Do If You Found A Condom Or An Adult Movie In Your Child's Room?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.