Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Those Saying Money Is Not Is Everything'' What Are Ur Reasons? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Those Saying Money Is Not Is Everything'' What Are Ur Reasons? (768 Views)

What Are Ur Favourite Bible Verses? / His Money Is Ours And Her Money Is Hers- A Selfish Statement / Reno Omokri: "Your Money Is For You And Your Wife. But Her Money Is Not For You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Saying Money Is Not Is Everything'' What Are Ur Reasons? by talented321: 5:40am On Jul 30, 2023
I have questions for u
Re: Those Saying Money Is Not Is Everything'' What Are Ur Reasons? by libertyfather(m): 5:43am On Jul 30, 2023
no one says that rubbish again, even in religious places they've all withdrawn anything that has to do with the statement from their sermons
Re: Those Saying Money Is Not Is Everything'' What Are Ur Reasons? by talented321: 5:49am On Jul 30, 2023
A man said this last night'' but he can't defend his stand to the end.
libertyfather:
no one says that rubbish again, even in religious places they've all withdrawn anything that has to do with the statement from their sermons
Re: Those Saying Money Is Not Is Everything'' What Are Ur Reasons? by immortalcrown(m): 5:52am On Jul 30, 2023
Ugliness, divorce, intelligence and terminal diseases will be for only the poor, if money is everything. As long as these imperfections affect both the rich and the poor, money is not everything. Money is very essential but is not everything.

If you have a spinal injury that causes you to lose sensation or if you suffer cancer, you will understand that money is not everything.

Does money stop war?

Does money guarantee peace in marriage? Haven't some of the richest couples divorced?

Does money guarantee intelligence? Don't you see some poor kids outperform rich kids in the same school?

Does money guarantee beauty? Don't you see rich people with their expensive makeup and suggery, still looking uglier than some poor people?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Saying Money Is Not Is Everything'' What Are Ur Reasons? by Nobody: 6:03am On Jul 30, 2023
Money is truly not everything but counts as a major.
Re: Those Saying Money Is Not Is Everything'' What Are Ur Reasons? by talented321: 6:07am On Jul 30, 2023
U are also correct'' i know majority of the answers are death and sickness which i know'' but i exempt them at the top because i want to see if people has other reasons.
Now if money cannot cure spinal injury, what do u think can cure it in the world?
immortalcrown:
If you have a spinal injury that causes you to lose sensation or if you suffer cancer, you will understand that money is not everything.
Re: Those Saying Money Is Not Is Everything'' What Are Ur Reasons? by modernWays: 6:44am On Jul 30, 2023
Money is absolutely everything, infact you need nothing in this modern world but money.

The only thing that seem better than money is good health and peace of mind, but remember, poverty too can't give peace of mind, and could send someone to an early grave from common simple ailments.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Saying Money Is Not Is Everything'' What Are Ur Reasons? by immortalcrown(m): 6:52am On Jul 30, 2023
talented321:
U are also correct'' i know majority of the answers are death and sickness which i know'' but i exempt them at the top because i want to see if people has other reasons.
Now if money cannot cure spinal injury, what do u think can cure it in the world?
Does money stop war?

Does money guarantee peace in marriage? Haven't some of the richest couples divorced?

Does money guarantee intelligence? Don't you see some poor kids outperform rich kids in the same school?

Does money guarantee beauty? Don't you see rich people with their expensive makeup and suggery, still looking uglier than some poor people?
Re: Those Saying Money Is Not Is Everything'' What Are Ur Reasons? by talented321: 6:57am On Jul 30, 2023
Your last lines 100likes.
So many people who are going for test everyday, doctors just don't want to reveal everything to them, many people are not sick na money they not get.
Xtreme poverty kill fast that is why so many nigerians are depressed.
modernWays:
Money is absolutely everything, infact you need nothing in this modern world but money.

The only thing that seem better than money is good health and peace of mind, but remember, poverty too can't give peace of mind, and could send someone to an early grave from common simple ailments.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Saying Money Is Not Is Everything'' What Are Ur Reasons? by Stawner16(m): 7:11am On Jul 30, 2023
Money isn’t everything but money is everything cheesy
Re: Those Saying Money Is Not Is Everything'' What Are Ur Reasons? by ibechris(m): 7:19am On Jul 30, 2023
Some say it just to console their poverty,while other say it because people are saying it.

But from my own perspective,I think money is 90% important and 10% not.

Alert alone can boost ur energy and make ur day beautiful...that is the kind of happiness u will get when money is involved.
Re: Those Saying Money Is Not Is Everything'' What Are Ur Reasons? by talented321: 7:19am On Jul 30, 2023
It may not be all' but money and understanding has averted many wars than any other thing in this world.
immortalcrown:
Does money stop war?
money may not guarante a successful marriage'' but no marriage will last for one month without the present of the money

till date we don't know which certificate buhari use to rule nigeria.
U can be intelligent and still work for am uneducated rich man' we have so many examples here in nigeria.
Poor kids may perform more than rich kids but the rich kids may be first employed and dwell in cash''

i have seen many ugly people turn angels because of cash.
Re: Those Saying Money Is Not Is Everything'' What Are Ur Reasons? by HugeElephant(f): 7:22am On Jul 30, 2023
from my experience so far money matters more than the air you breath
Re: Those Saying Money Is Not Is Everything'' What Are Ur Reasons? by talented321: 7:26am On Jul 30, 2023
Some times u may think u are sick, but immediately u receive some sort of bank alert that where u will realize that u are not sick' u are even stronger than portable, na the money wey no dey use to make u weak.
''Those who have d experience can relate''
ibechris:
Some say it just to console their poverty,while other say it because people are saying it.

But from my own perspective,I think money is 90% important and 10% not.

Alert alone can boost ur energy and make ur day beautiful...that is the kind of happiness u will get when money is involved.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Those Saying Money Is Not Is Everything'' What Are Ur Reasons? by VTJN(m): 7:28am On Jul 30, 2023
immortalcrown:
Does money stop war?

hundreds of thousands of poor folks divorce on a daily basis without getting to know because they aren't important but once a single rich folks get divorce, it will obviously get to limelight. That is to tell you the importance of money in marriage. Those poor folks probably wouldn't have separated if there was money.

What is the point of being intelligence but ended up being unemployed or underemployed (coming from Nigeria) lots of graduate are unemployed in Nigeria, do i need to tell you first class and 2.1 graduates are amongst them. Where has their intelligence taken them to? An average but rich students will go places, dine and wine with those that matter in Nigeria. Reason why you see rich folks enrolling their kids in top schools just to mingle with their fellow rich folks unlike the poor who either attend public school or average local private school and still mingle with their fellow poor people. Back then education was the easiest route for poor folks to escape poverty in Nigeria. It doesn't exist anymore. You're on your own after school. Don't you see that first class guy beaten to death for stealing food at the market? I am a 2.1 product but earning 20k monthly as a teacher. I've seen first class doing marketing job for 50k take home. Only few fraction of poor intelligence folks make headway out of life, the rest are obviously poor living from hand to mouth

Where has their intelligence taken them to at the end?

4 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Those Saying Money Is Not Is Everything'' What Are Ur Reasons? by talented321: 7:29am On Jul 30, 2023
Lol
HugeElephant:
from my experience so far money matters more than the air you breath
Re: Those Saying Money Is Not Is Everything'' What Are Ur Reasons? by HugeElephant(f): 7:37am On Jul 30, 2023
talented321:
Lol
might sound absurd or exaggerated but the you wont miss the importance of having it while you breath. naa money dem go take buy your casket if you die
Re: Those Saying Money Is Not Is Everything'' What Are Ur Reasons? by talented321: 7:43am On Jul 30, 2023
Sure'' money just be like body guards, only the confidence alone.
Then one person wan come preach for say money is not everything .
HugeElephant:
might sound absurd or exaggerated but the you wont miss the importance of having it while you breath. naa money dem go take buy your casket if you die

1 Like

Re: Those Saying Money Is Not Is Everything'' What Are Ur Reasons? by immortalcrown(m): 8:52am On Jul 30, 2023
VTJN:
hundreds of thousands of poor folks divorce on a daily basis without getting to know because they aren't important but once a single rich folks get divorce, it will obviously get to limelight. That is to tell you the importance of money in marriage. Those poor folks probably wouldn't have separated if there was money.

What is the point of being intelligence but ended up being unemployed or underemployed (coming from Nigeria) lots of graduate are unemployed in Nigeria, do i need to tell you first class and 2.1 graduates are amongst them. Where has their intelligence taken them to? An average but rich students will go places, dine and wine with those that matter in Nigeria. Reason why you see rich folks enrolling their kids in top schools just to mingle with their fellow rich folks unlike the poor who either attend public school or average local private school and still mingle with their fellow poor people. Back then education was the easiest route for poor folks to escape poverty in Nigeria. It doesn't exist anymore. You're on your own after school. Don't you see that first class guy beaten to death for stealing food at the market? I am a 2.1 product but earning 20k monthly as a teacher. I've seen first class doing marketing job for 50k take home. Only few fraction of poor intelligence folks make headway out of life, the rest are obviously poor living from hand to mouth

Where has their intelligence taken them to at the end?
You are dodging the truth. Ugliness, divorce, intelligence and terminal diseases will be for only the poor, if money is everything. As long as these imperfections affect both the rich and the poor, money is not everything.
Re: Those Saying Money Is Not Is Everything'' What Are Ur Reasons? by cococandy(f): 9:21am On Jul 30, 2023
Because you can be rich and still be miserable

1 Like

Re: Those Saying Money Is Not Is Everything'' What Are Ur Reasons? by Dyfynezz12(m): 7:12pm On Jul 30, 2023
Let no man deceive u "money is everything"
Re: Those Saying Money Is Not Is Everything'' What Are Ur Reasons? by talented321: 7:45pm On Jul 30, 2023
Fine'' between rich people and poor people who are more miserable?
Take nigeria for example.
cococandy:
Because you can be rich and still be miserable
Re: Those Saying Money Is Not Is Everything'' What Are Ur Reasons? by RightToReject(m): 8:17pm On Jul 30, 2023
One, among other numerous instances, is if you find yourself in a business/political trumped-up by the highest authority in some countries, where, despite your innocence and long money, all you need to get off the hook is a sound judgment from an official of the same authority with good conscience because not even the best lawyer in the world can favorably defend your innocence and graft will only worsen your case.
Re: Those Saying Money Is Not Is Everything'' What Are Ur Reasons? by talented321: 9:55pm On Jul 30, 2023
What do u have to say about this? Puss360
Re: Those Saying Money Is Not Is Everything'' What Are Ur Reasons? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 30, 2023
I also need peace, happiness, love, and care in my life.

I want to enjoy and share the money with those close to me.
talented321:
What do u have to say about this? Samantha124

1 Like

Re: Those Saying Money Is Not Is Everything'' What Are Ur Reasons? by talented321: 10:18pm On Jul 30, 2023
Can u get this peace, love and happiness without cash?.
Can u care for ur love ones without the cash?
Samantha124:
I also need peace, happiness, love, and care in my life.

I want to enjoy and share the money with those close to me.
Re: Those Saying Money Is Not Is Everything'' What Are Ur Reasons? by Icebreeze(m): 10:19pm On Jul 30, 2023
Money brings bitches and bitches brings life.
Re: Those Saying Money Is Not Is Everything'' What Are Ur Reasons? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 30, 2023
I need all of them in order to remain sane, because I'll go insane if I only have money alone and nothing else.
talented321:
Can u get this peace, love and happiness without cash?.
Can u care for ur love ones without the cash?
Re: Those Saying Money Is Not Is Everything'' What Are Ur Reasons? by talented321: 10:32pm On Jul 30, 2023
Which one is insane again'' are u not sane? let just say as you are in south africa like this'' u are telling me u don't know how to handle ur money or what?.
Poverty is the first thing that drive people insane'' xtreme povery can make u mad, loose ur self confidence and vice versa
Samantha124:
I need all of them in order to remain sane, because I'll go insane if I only have money alone and nothing else.
Re: Those Saying Money Is Not Is Everything'' What Are Ur Reasons? by Puss360(f): 10:44pm On Jul 30, 2023
talented321:
What do u have to say about this? Puss360
Lol.. money is not everything is a generic statement...
Let's be specific... On what aspects is "Money not everything"... Family, relationship ,Business, lifestyle, what exactly
As regards family, money is not everything...
Lifestyle, it is... Business, It's part of but not the main, and in relationship, lol.. I'm speechless grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Those Saying Money Is Not Is Everything'' What Are Ur Reasons? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 30, 2023
Money alone is not enough.
talented321:
Which one is insane again'' are u not sane? let just say as you are in south africa like this'' u are telling me u don't know how to handle ur money or what?.
Poverty is the first thing that drive people insane'' xtreme povery can make u mad, loose ur self confidence and vice versa

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Can She Use For This? / Do You Want To Have A Successful Relationship / Shouldnt Charity Begin At Home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.