Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,575 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Russia Imposes Sanctions On Biden, Blinken, Other US Officials - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Imposes Sanctions On Biden, Blinken, Other US Officials (39606 Views)

US Government Imposes Sanctions On Israeli Settlers Accused Of West Bank Violenc / In Retaliatory Sanctions, Russia Imposes Ban On Boris Johnson, Others / US Imposes Sanctions On Iranian Steel And Other Metals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Russia Imposes Sanctions On Biden, Blinken, Other US Officials by NairaMaster1(m): 4:23pm On Mar 16, 2022
Jeromejnr:

Does U.K trade their "products" globally like China or U.S?

Please do a study on what makes a currency a global reserve.

Imagine a Nigerian in one corner of the world who knows nothing (seeing what you wrote about Pounds) arguing that an expert gave a sentimental exposition.

Jeez.

May be you should check the meaning of "Product"
I am sure you are not aware that a specific technology is a Product.
Re: Russia Imposes Sanctions On Biden, Blinken, Other US Officials by Jeromejnr(m): 4:29pm On Mar 16, 2022
NairaMaster1:

May be you should check the meaning of "Product"
I am sure you are not aware that a specific technology is a Product.

I am sure you don't even know the meaning of Product in quotation marks. And my question was not answered.
Re: Russia Imposes Sanctions On Biden, Blinken, Other US Officials by NairaMaster1(m): 11:02pm On Mar 16, 2022
Jeromejnr:

I am sure you don't even know the meaning of Product in quotation marks. And my question was not answered.

What's this one saying?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Czech Republic Recognizes Jerusalem As The Capital Of The State Of Israel / Zelensky Rejects U.S Evacuation Offer As Russian Assasins Parachute Into Kyiv / Saudi TV Mocks Joe Biden And Kamala Harris In Viral Skit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.