Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,499 members, 7,830,507 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Am Dating Three Ladies At The Same - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Dating Three Ladies At The Same (902 Views)

Three Ladies Gang Raped A Man For 3 Consecutive Days, Feed Him With Energy Drink / My Parents Chased Me Out Of The House Because I Am Dating A Disabled Man / Man Wrapped In Same Towel With Two Ladies At The Beach(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Dating Three Ladies At The Same by Emperorade(m): 8:28pm On Mar 15, 2022
I have three girl friends, and am dating them secretly, they don't know each other and I love all of them, but suddenly they all change there attitude to me at the same time, they are all asking me to propose them and then marriage this year.
Please friends what can I do, because I can't married three women's at the same time and no one is ready to lose me.
Re: Am Dating Three Ladies At The Same by Totilopussylick(m): 8:28pm On Mar 15, 2022
tongue
Re: Am Dating Three Ladies At The Same by Candidlady: 8:34pm On Mar 15, 2022
[s]
Emperorade:
I have three girl friends, and am dating them secretly, they don't know each other and I love all of them, but suddenly they all change there attitude to me at the same time, they are all asking me to propose them and then marriage this year.
Please friends what can I do, because I can't married three women's at the same time and no one is ready to lose me.
[/s]

Iknow this your story is a lie!!!

But really to all those cheating (male/female) how do you guys do it.. You tell over four people different lies!!! The energy used up in cheating is just so much! Idont have that strength! And icant lie too

If istart avoiding you just know imust have dropped a lie!! But eventually idid come out clean cuz I'd feel like a coward telling lies to that person!!

4 Likes

Re: Am Dating Three Ladies At The Same by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 15, 2022
Redpiller welldone ooo,marry all of them at once,try and obey your redpill nuggets.Randy dick.rubbish
Re: Am Dating Three Ladies At The Same by BigJoe19: 8:46pm On Mar 15, 2022
Iyaebe:
Redpiller welldone ooo,marry all of them at once,try and obey your redpill nuggets.Randy dick.rubbish
You are so obsessed with redpillers that you see redpill in everything. OP marry the one that is more financially independent grin

3 Likes

Re: Am Dating Three Ladies At The Same by chatinent: 8:46pm On Mar 15, 2022
See person wey we come chop rice for his naming ceremony that year.

1 Like

Re: Am Dating Three Ladies At The Same by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 15, 2022
As in,we should help you chose one? I don't gerrit.

2 Likes

Re: Am Dating Three Ladies At The Same by jetwonder(m): 9:03pm On Mar 15, 2022
grin see expenditure!
Re: Am Dating Three Ladies At The Same by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 15, 2022
You can date three ladies but you don't want to marry three ladies. Shegiya
Re: Am Dating Three Ladies At The Same by Olunmercy56(f): 9:14pm On Mar 15, 2022
Lie lie lie on this romance section is getting out of hands
Re: Am Dating Three Ladies At The Same by Blunttruth: 9:44pm On Mar 15, 2022
Emperorade:
Maybe their cycles all aligned . You signed up for it. Enjoy.
Re: Am Dating Three Ladies At The Same by ukaface(f): 11:58pm On Mar 15, 2022
At first you were feeling like a pro for secretly dating three ladies at the same time. All of a sudden, you turn to a cry baby, helpless and in need of advice. How did you do that, o ye redpiller?
Re: Am Dating Three Ladies At The Same by ifinger: 6:12am On Mar 16, 2022
Emperorade:
.bang all of them and pick a fight the one that stay u propose to
Re: Am Dating Three Ladies At The Same by Bigpapi: 7:37am On Mar 16, 2022
Emperorade:

Me na five at the same time, I don tire like this self 4 all of dem

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Lady Needed For Marriage / Single? What Attributes Are You Looking For In A Partner? / My Girlfriend's Shoe Cut In The Market Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.