Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,958 members, 7,821,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Help Gmail 8digit Backup Code. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Help Gmail 8digit Backup Code. (429 Views)

Import Gmail Contacts To Icloud / Gmail, Youtube, Google Docs And Other Services Go Down Simultaneously / How To Get Easy Backup Gmail Emails From EML (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Gmail 8digit Backup Code. by Cravemore: 8:58pm On Mar 15, 2022
Please help me. I was locked out of my gmail acct and I couldn't remember my password. Now they're requesting for my
8 digit backup code to confirm my login. Please if you got any solution DM this number via WhatsApp, I would appreciate alot. Thanks
I changed WhatsApp number. So please text me on this one. 09023712344
Re: Help Gmail 8digit Backup Code. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 16, 2022
I was also in same dilemma few weeks ago when my phone got stolen

Cravemore:
Please help me. I was locked out of my gmail acct and I couldn't remember my password. Now they're requesting for my
8 digit backup code to confirm my login. Please if you got any solution DM this number via WhatsApp, I would appreciate alot. Thanks

I was able to solve it by requesting for password change with my recovery email.
Re: Help Gmail 8digit Backup Code. by Cravemore: 9:53pm On Apr 09, 2022
Nurudeen06:
I was also in same dilemma few weeks ago when my phone got stolen

I was able to solve it by requesting for password change with my recovery email.
wow, how did u do it? Note me via wassup...Mine hasn't open, and its my luno wallet gmail oh... I've coins inside, so I need to get to d gmail link to my luno wallet. Plz bro help.
Re: Help Gmail 8digit Backup Code. by Nobody: 11:36pm On Apr 09, 2022
Cravemore:
wow, how did u do it? Note me via wassup...Mine hasn't open, and its my luno wallet gmail oh... I've coins inside, so I need to get to d gmail link to my luno wallet. Plz bro help.

Do you have a recovery email? If yes , request for a Change of Password with that.
Else , try changing your password on a device you once logged in with

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Someone With An API / Closed / How Do I Go About This System Design ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.