Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money (23519 Views)

I Would Have Spent All My Money On This Girl / If Money Is Delaying You From Getting Married, Read This / See The Amount Of Money My Girl Friend's Father Gave To Me (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by Lexusgs430: 9:39am On Mar 16, 2022
house10s2:
How Do You Respond To These!!! From A Woman You Intend Marrying?

When she says

Your money is our money
my money is my money.

What is your response?

She already showed you her redlines, if you don't like her proposal........ RUN ........

She would expect you to shoulder 100%, of all financial responsibilities....... RUN .......

1 Like

Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by Dim08: 9:40am On Mar 16, 2022
Many men may not agree with that statement but that is true.

As a man, you need wisdom to lead your home.

Women want to spend their money on what they like

And want men to spend their money on them.

Since I started making extra income online, I don't even bother to complain of how much i'm spending on my family. In fact, it is my wife by herself that will be trying to drop money so she does not look like not contributing anything.

Fact is, women love men who spend on them. But correct women like my wife will always find a way to give back to you from their own money.

So instead of complaining, start a side hustle that will increase your income so you can spend well. The Bible I believe says But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.

When my wife saw that I am dropping money without asking her to contribute, she quickly went and start a side business to also make extra money so she can also contribute...

To all the men reading this, our women deserve the very best. Na we need to double our hustle.

If you are interested in earning passive income online just check out this website to get started
https://7starplans.com/get-started/

1 Like

Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by shoboy9: 9:42am On Mar 16, 2022
RUN
If it's body language - RUN!
If she's cute - RUN!
But you can learn the hard way...
Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by Ibrahiimo(m): 9:43am On Mar 16, 2022
Na for PEOPLE wey get TIME for Gold diggers (WOMEN)
Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by uuzba(m): 9:45am On Mar 16, 2022
house10s2:

When she says

Your money is our money
my money is my money.

What is your response?

I don't know O.
This is what I saw about this man and woman money topic on Youtube yesterday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BDfmJDBNHg
Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by AntiMen: 9:48am On Mar 16, 2022
chatinent:
Response should be: ara gbwakwa gi.

What does this mean?
Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by zomoears(m): 9:54am On Mar 16, 2022
Conner44:
Tell her to use her money to first pay for her bride price and wedding expenses then you will agree with her opinion

Vexing mode activated�
Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by neonly: 9:54am On Mar 16, 2022
You would have ask her if she still a virgin which am sure she not virginal people no dey shock me again with der way of life

Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by LesbianBoy(m): 9:54am On Mar 16, 2022
Na mumu simps dey allow them

Even feminists say this nonsense
Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by sabreal: 9:59am On Mar 16, 2022
A good lady would not say that

Smart guy/men know to play the game
Currently, a woman is losing out fespoys Court wedding
Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by darediamond(m): 9:59am On Mar 16, 2022
czarr:
Tell her this " your vagina is our vagina, my dick is my dick" in other words you can use your dick on who ever you want to, just as she can use her money on whatever she wants.
This is a way of Encouraging Prostitution in Marriage.

Sex is for love not money making.

So using money for exchange of sex as a Man makes you less of a Man take it or leave it.
Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by Moutine(m): 10:00am On Mar 16, 2022
Ah ... Change of mindset
Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by Trustworthiness: 10:02am On Mar 16, 2022
house10s2:

When she says

Your money is our money
my money is my money.

What is your response?

As per the teachings of my own religion, she is right.
However, my fair is that such woman or lady may not be a supportive wife. Hence, it is a red flag you have to investigate more about before you marry her.
Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by darediamond(m): 10:04am On Mar 16, 2022
luwiizy:

Ask her this simple question..

"How do you intend to support the family if things don't go well with me"

Sense and Maturity!!!

But....

You only throw a question like this a lady that have shown some level of financially commitment to you before shew spew the nonsense sentence otherwise It would be senseless and immature to pose as such a girl that Reasonable and Golden question.

2 Likes

Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by qtguru(m): 10:07am On Mar 16, 2022
Well traditionally it's true, but in this present economy it is not realistic especially if you live in Lagos, both parties support but with the man making the most contribution or equal ,

1 Like

Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by Mavor: 10:13am On Mar 16, 2022
There is no way I am getting involved with a lady that has this mentality.

1 Like

Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by Blackdisciple(m): 10:15am On Mar 16, 2022
Naija women on the beat
Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by Nobody: 10:15am On Mar 16, 2022
House10s2 tell her your money is your money and my money is my money ....

1 Like

Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by Badb0y4lyf(m): 10:16am On Mar 16, 2022
Some people her saying my wife said this and you can see through her make u na go check you na wife dem fit don dey build duplex with you money u won't know. Its not just a saying .its a mentality and it difficult to change cos dey are conditioned to see it that way.

1 Like

Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by kingsceemark(m): 10:17am On Mar 16, 2022
3verblazing:
My wife says that alot, even before marriage. She is the most supportive wife ever. I married her bc I could see through her, she didn't mean it. Can you see through her?

She still dey observe you from afar, by the time she starts dealing with you, na here you go still report her matter

1 Like

Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by Taiwo20(m): 10:19am On Mar 16, 2022
luminouz:

You are a lost cause.

Abi!
Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by Gkemz: 10:23am On Mar 16, 2022
All these under 25 babes are calamities if not well mentored. One told me to be happy she's demanding money from me

1 Like

Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by GeneralPula: 10:26am On Mar 16, 2022
Majority of women would say this to you before marriage..

But in reality, e no dey stand..

1 Like

Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by cowardafonja: 10:27am On Mar 16, 2022
Divoc19:
That's an indirect way of telling a man that he shouldy not rely on her money.
Men as head of the family are supposed to be natural providers

Are you saying that women are weaker sex?
Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by Wuminity(f): 10:36am On Mar 16, 2022
house10s2:

When she says

Your money is our money
my money is my money.

What is your response?

Yes o, your money is our money, and my money is my money.

Most women's mentality, of which I'm inclusive.

Don't let it affect you, cos eventually you will benefit from that her money without taking permission from her, as in 90% of that her money. grin

Just make joke out of it whenever she says it, don't argue.
Honestly that her money also belong to you indirectly. grin grin grin

GeneralPula:
Majority of women would say this to you before marriage..

But in reality, e no dey stand..

1 bottle of Hennessy for you man. cool

ecolime:
Most women say this before marriage but are very supportive after marriage.

1 bottle of champagne for ya. cool

2 Likes

Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by michael1508: 10:41am On Mar 16, 2022
Divoc19:
That's an indirect way of telling a man that he should not rely on her money.
Men as head of the family are supposed to be natural providers

Are women artificial providers undecided?

1 Like

Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by InfinityFabric: 10:41am On Mar 16, 2022
Divoc19:
Unbroken seal indeed smiley
Those women still exists, but men are encouraging unbroken women to slay...
Uhm, no. Your responsibility is to preserve the seal. Unless, it's by force/violence there's no excuse other than being a 304.

Very few men go for natural things nowadays. Una too like filters
For recreational use only. 99.9% of men will take unbroken women over used ones.
Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 10:46am On Mar 16, 2022
3verblazing:
My wife says that alot, even before marriage. She is the most supportive wife ever. I married her bc I could see through her, she didn't mean it. Can you see through her?
if your skin can resist bullets doesn't mean other skins can. It's deadly when a woman have such mentality

3 Likes

Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by MNDY(m): 10:46am On Mar 16, 2022
Na exactly the statement wey make me hate our Female gender over here be dat. A very wrong mentality.

1 Like

Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by Pio44: 10:58am On Mar 16, 2022
Any girl that tell u this is very wicked, quit her, she get notin to offer

3 Likes

Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by FervorEsp(m): 11:11am On Mar 16, 2022
house10s2:

When she says

Your money is our money
my money is my money.

What is your response?

Bro stqay away from her if u intend to marry her, if you like her go ahead and be with her. Then hide your finance from her if you get 10naira tell her its 3naira. Open acct with a bank do not take atm or activate sms notification maybe email you can always logout the email whenever you sign in. If you have money crises fall back and tell her you guys should borrow, then you borrow from that account. Then every month you pay it back into that acct.Never agree to open joint acct with her, my friend took is wife to a another country she has this character and it was a problem

1 Like

Re: Your Money Is Our Money, My Money Is My Money by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 16, 2022
Most men I know don't mind when a good woman says this. They know that for sure, she doesn't mean it.
Some men won't even want their women to spend her money on them or even feel uncomfortable when women do so but would prefer themselves doing so as they see it as their primary responsibility.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? / The Reasons Why Some Girls Cheat On Their Boyfriends... / Between Big Boobs And Big Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.