Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,842 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Where Can I Buy Wholesale Exercise Books In Lagos? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where Can I Buy Wholesale Exercise Books In Lagos? (675 Views)

Where To Buy Wholesale Clothes In Lagos. / Buy Wholesale Perfume Oil in Onitsha Main Market / Let Us Handle The Production Of Your Exercise Books And Paper Carrier Bags (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Buy Wholesale Exercise Books In Lagos? by olab059(m): 11:06am On Jan 22, 2023
Good day people. I want to donate books, and biros to a primary school, and I'm looking for where I can get to buy at wholesale rate, cos I want to buy a lot of packs/dozens. I used to know of Tejuosho market in Yaba, but that was back in the 90s. I don't know if they're still there. Anyone that knows where I can get can point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Where Can I Buy Wholesale Exercise Books In Lagos? by DispatcherLagos: 11:11am On Jan 22, 2023
Go to Mushin...you will get as many as you want at relatively cheap price

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Buy Wholesale Exercise Books In Lagos? by olab059(m): 11:29am On Jan 22, 2023
DispatcherLagos:
Go to Mushin...you will get as many as you want at relatively cheap price

Thanks a lot. Please where in Mushin. If I'm coming from Oshodi with bus, should I stop at the last bus stop?
Re: Where Can I Buy Wholesale Exercise Books In Lagos? by DispatcherLagos: 12:18pm On Jan 22, 2023
olab059:

Thanks a lot. Please where in Mushin. If I'm coming from Oshodi with bus, should I stop at the last bus stop?
Coming from Oshodi, stop at iyana isolo, take maruwa or bike to papa ajao or Buari street, you will see so many book vendors in the street

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Buy Wholesale Exercise Books In Lagos? by GIANTPLUSHUB: 12:31pm On Jan 22, 2023
olab059:
Good day people. I want to donate books, and biros to a primary school, and I'm looking for where I can get to buy at wholesale rate, cos I want to buy a lot of packs/dozens. I used to know of Tejuosho market in Yaba, but that was back in the 90s. I don't know if they're still there. Anyone that knows where I can get can point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance.

Why not have the books printed instead? You can have the biro customized as well. The books can be printed for you in mushin where you will get it very cheaper. Kindly reach us on Whatsapp 09090287555 for a printer that can get it done for you.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Buy Wholesale Exercise Books In Lagos? by olab059(m): 1:44pm On Jan 22, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

Coming from Oshodi, stop at iyana isolo, take maruwa or bike to papa ajao or Buari street, you will see so many book vendors in the street

Thanks a million. I really appreciate this.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Buy Wholesale Exercise Books In Lagos? by olab059(m): 1:45pm On Jan 22, 2023
GIANTPLUSHUB:

Why not have the books printed instead? You can have the biro customized as well. The books can be printed for you in mushin where you will get it very cheaper. Kindly reach us on Whatsapp 09090287555 for a printer that can get it done for you.

Thanks, I'll have this in mind for another time. I need to just buy and go, no time right now to wait on a printer.
Re: Where Can I Buy Wholesale Exercise Books In Lagos? by olab059(m): 5:21pm On Jan 23, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

Omo! I walked the whole Buari street, not one Book Shop. I had to go back to Mishin bus stop and buy from one regular bookshop.
Re: Where Can I Buy Wholesale Exercise Books In Lagos? by DispatcherLagos: 5:24pm On Jan 23, 2023
olab059:

Omo! I walked the whole Buari street, not one Book Shop. I had to go back to Mishin bus stop and buy from one regular bookshop.
Ah ah....you could have asked around na....I know so many book vendors along the street
Re: Where Can I Buy Wholesale Exercise Books In Lagos? by olab059(m): 5:27pm On Jan 23, 2023
DispatcherLagos:

Ah ah....you could have asked around na....I know so many book vendors along the street

Okay. Anyway, thanks, books are indeed cheap in Mushin.

(1) (Reply)

Dollar Arbitrage No One Will Reveal To You / Deriv DP2P Disabled In Nigeria: Solution Is Here / Is It Possible To Recover A Transfer Made To A Wrong Fintech Agent Cistomer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.