Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Lionel Messi And Cristiano Ronaldo Now Out Of Champions League again - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi And Cristiano Ronaldo Now Out Of Champions League again (20983 Views)

Do you think Liverpool will win the championship league again / Ronaldo Now Eligible To Face Manchester United In The UCL At Old Trafford / Liverpool Players Celebrating After Qualifying For Final Of Champions League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi And Cristiano Ronaldo Now Out Of Champions League again by kingjizz: 12:24pm On Mar 16, 2022
OJEEMAH:
Your level of bias knows no bound.

Which kind stupid headline be this for crying out loud?

They knock PSG out, una create thread to shame Messi.

Ronaldo is out...... Simply create a thread without dragging Messi in.

But you no fit to shame your ekuke alone, Messi had to come in

Bloody Hypocrite!!!

I thought his worthless hattrick on Saturday qualified you guys already.

Since Ronaldo left Madrid, na once e don play quarter final and all his sick fans go come here dey drop trash on how he won back to back ucl.......

As no Bale, Modric, Kroos, Benzema and Marcelo to steal their glory again, baba no fit finish top scorer or even reach one semis in 4years

No knock out goal for 2 Consecutive seasons

If na Messi, all his lapdogs go begin bark

Ronaldo is the most overrated player in history

If not for social media, nobody will mention his name close to Messi.

Poverty is really disturbing you
Cr7 is richer and better than you in everything ..He's also better than your two million generations to come

Poor people like you hate

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi And Cristiano Ronaldo Now Out Of Champions League again by olayiwola72(m): 12:27pm On Mar 16, 2022
Benny6944:

Does that make MESSI better than RONALDO in UCL or what? you should be ashamed to mention that Dwarf merchant.. fraud. 19 games 2 goals in farmers league. keep trolling yourself

You forgot to add assist?to be honest if Messi dey find goal the way Ronaldo dey always find goal to score …. Messi will be the highest goal scorer in dier league…. Always doing assist for mbappe

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And Cristiano Ronaldo Now Out Of Champions League again by Rhema04(m): 12:32pm On Mar 16, 2022
Hmmmm! Everyone should imagine what would have happened or been the headline today had it been MANCHESTED UNITED qualified and RONALDO scored.. Chaii thank God we are saved from ekuke people
Re: Lionel Messi And Cristiano Ronaldo Now Out Of Champions League again by blowjohn(m): 1:04pm On Mar 16, 2022
OJEEMAH:
Your level of bias knows no bound.

Which kind stupid headline be this for crying out loud?

They knock PSG out, una create thread to shame Messi.

Ronaldo is out...... Simply create a thread without dragging Messi in.

But you no fit to shame your ekuke alone, Messi had to come in

Bloody Hypocrite!!!

I thought his worthless hattrick on Saturday qualified you guys already.

Since Ronaldo left Madrid, na once e don play quarter final and all his sick fans go come here dey drop trash on how he won back to back ucl.......

As no Bale, Modric, Kroos, Benzema and Marcelo to steal their glory again, baba no fit finish top scorer or even reach one semis in 4years

No knock out goal for 2 Consecutive seasons

If na Messi, all his lapdogs go begin bark

Ronaldo is the most overrated player in history

If not for social media, nobody will mention his name close to Messi.

But social media wise, Ronaldo has more fans
Re: Lionel Messi And Cristiano Ronaldo Now Out Of Champions League again by bablon20(m): 1:06pm On Mar 16, 2022
I said it d last time that Ronaldo shouldn't have wasted all his 3 goals in one match when he scored a hat-trick.
Re: Lionel Messi And Cristiano Ronaldo Now Out Of Champions League again by Maobichek: 1:26pm On Mar 16, 2022
paulolee:

yeah we know all this....my wahala with dis op is why is it dt he bashed messi without pity even wen PSG defense failed him bt cnt attack her man cr7 after his shambolic performance last nite n now bringing up messi n blaming in on defense..

She is a known Cr7 fan.
Re: Lionel Messi And Cristiano Ronaldo Now Out Of Champions League again by hybridblood07(m): 1:51pm On Mar 16, 2022
Lol lol lol. use my NL username to search me on IG then you will realise something.
OJEEMAH:
Bican scored 800+

I have not succeeded but I am very sure none of your family member can match my financial strength.

Aanu Mpama!!
Re: Lionel Messi And Cristiano Ronaldo Now Out Of Champions League again by Benny6944: 5:03pm On Mar 16, 2022
[quote author=olayiwola72 post=111085996]

You forgot to add assist?to be honest if Messi dey find goal the way Ronaldo dey always find goal to score …. Messi will be the highest goal scorer in dier league…. Always doing assist for mbappe [/quote

What has his fruitless assists contributed so far if not defeat and defeat
Re: Lionel Messi And Cristiano Ronaldo Now Out Of Champions League again by Benny6944: 5:05pm On Mar 16, 2022
paulolee:

oga all dis stats don cast...ur man wey get 100 goals in 30 games don win ucl?? or him dey top goal scorer for EPL?? abi na him wan win league or can him even Mk top4??
I no get ur time bt go wait mk season end n united no make top4..
den u would explain how dis united is better than without ur goat

SHAMELESS BEING...

807 GOALS IS NOT FOR EVERYONE
MOST GOALS IN INTERNATIONAL LEVEL IS NOT FOR EVERYONE
Re: Lionel Messi And Cristiano Ronaldo Now Out Of Champions League again by Benny6944: 5:06pm On Mar 16, 2022
OJEEMAH:
You father is shameless

Messi was a FIFA & Balon D’or nominee at the age(20), Ronaldo was struggling.

If you criticize him for his performance at 34, give him some credit for doing what Ronaldo couldn’t when he was 20

807 GOALS
MOST INTERNATIONAL GOALS IN FOOTBALL HISTORY IS NOT MEANT FOR everyone.
Re: Lionel Messi And Cristiano Ronaldo Now Out Of Champions League again by OJEEMAH(m): 7:20pm On Mar 16, 2022
Benny6944:

807 GOALS
MOST INTERNATIONAL GOALS IN FOOTBALL HISTORY IS NOT MEANT FOR everyone.
Neither is 7 Balon D’ors & 6 European Golden Boot

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi And Cristiano Ronaldo Now Out Of Champions League again by paulolee(m): 8:52pm On Mar 16, 2022
Benny6944:

SHAMELESS BEING...

807 GOALS IS NOT FOR EVERYONE
MOST GOALS IN INTERNATIONAL LEVEL IS NOT FOR EVERYONE
Mk e use am win ballon d or dis year or next....my own goat dt it isnt up to dt goals already get 7 awards n na him matters most

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi And Cristiano Ronaldo Now Out Of Champions League again by Benny6944: 12:59am On Mar 17, 2022
paulolee:

Mk e use am win ballon d or dis year or next....my own goat dt it isnt up to dt goals already get 7 awards n na him matters most

You mean the award that have lost its value lol... only dumb will rate that fraud with controversial balondor
Re: Lionel Messi And Cristiano Ronaldo Now Out Of Champions League again by OJEEMAH(m): 6:10am On Mar 17, 2022
hybridblood07:
Lol lol lol. use my NL username to search me on IG then you will realise something.
It’s a waste of time and energy

You and I are not into any form of competition

Are we?

It’s just funny how some NLDers think they are doing better than those they barely know.

Broke shaming people is a sign of immaturity and I am never going to do that to anyone cos life has been fair to me

As a young man, I am doing very well for myself and I know how many persons I have assisted on this platform

It’s completely illogical to attack me the way you did.

Whatever I may have written had absolutely no connection with your response

You should learn to control your emotions in this Ronaldo and Messi drama

Whatever is good for the goose is also good for the gander.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi And Cristiano Ronaldo Now Out Of Champions League again by OJEEMAH(m): 6:16am On Mar 17, 2022
blowjohn:

But social media wise, Ronaldo has more fans
Messi is not really a social media person. Go to his Instagram page and check how many times he has posted compare to Ronaldo.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi And Cristiano Ronaldo Now Out Of Champions League again by OJEEMAH(m): 6:29am On Mar 17, 2022
kingjizz:

Poverty is really disturbing you
Cr7 is richer and better than you in everything ..He's also better than your two million generations to come

Poor people like you hate
Amadioha strike you and your entire family!!

You compound fooooooool………..How is this related to the topic of discuss?

You no criticize Messi when they knock PSG out last week?

You are just an emotionally unintelligent idiot and a bloody hypocrite.

You can criticize Messi but slowpoke like you no fit stand to watch Ronaldo criticism

Poverty must have eaten the better part of your brain for you to have type this crap in the first place.

Everyday jobless mofo like you go come nairaland broke shaming people wey dey better than you and your entire generation.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi And Cristiano Ronaldo Now Out Of Champions League again by OJEEMAH(m): 6:37am On Mar 17, 2022
Capernum:

Argue with records.
They shouldn't not be in the goat discussion sincerely. Because trophy number matters.

Be delivered from innate hatred in the name of the lord. I command sense to fall into your head now in Jesus name.
You just realized trophy number matters?

Awards
Trophies
European Golden Boots

Messi surpass Ronaldo in Awards both in (int’l tournaments and club competitions), Trophies and European Golden Boots but you guys still think Ronaldo is better

Even goal scoring, remember Ronaldo played about 150games more with less than 50 goals but you guys still consider him a better goal scorer
Re: Lionel Messi And Cristiano Ronaldo Now Out Of Champions League again by kingjizz: 7:30am On Mar 17, 2022
[quote author=OJEEMAH post=111105726] Amadioha strike you and your entire family!!

You compound fooooooool………..How is this related to the topic of discuss?

You no criticize Messi when they knock PSG out last week?

You are just an emotionally unintelligent idiot and a bloody hypocrite.

You can criticize Messi but slowpoke like you no fit stand to watch Ronaldo criticism

Poverty must have eaten the better part of your brain for you to have type this crap in the first place.

Everyday jobless mofo like you go come nairaland broke shaming people wey dey better than you and your entire generation.

I see your parents foolishness in you
Re: Lionel Messi And Cristiano Ronaldo Now Out Of Champions League again by ojaysam25(m): 7:50am On Mar 17, 2022
Messi fans calls ronaldo failure at juve because he fails to lift the UCL despite breaking practically all records there.
If ronaldo is a failure at juve then messi is a disaster at PSG. The team went backward with him but watch them hail him for winning French league even though he contributed next to nothing in the league save for 2 meagre goals in over 20 matches.
Some PSG fans even wrote on grafitti signalling #leo out.
So is it safe to call messi a failure at PSG and even worst using the cr7 criteria at juve? Messi fans over to you.
Re: Lionel Messi And Cristiano Ronaldo Now Out Of Champions League again by OJEEMAH(m): 8:29am On Mar 17, 2022
[quote author=kingjizz post=111106708][/quote] From your first comment, parental stupidity and gross foolishness was already on display…….. I do not need to reiterate.
Re: Lionel Messi And Cristiano Ronaldo Now Out Of Champions League again by BluntCrazeMan: 9:28am On Mar 17, 2022
Now the two Goats are more-or-less useless, let's slaughter them and use them to do SUYA.
They cannot be totally useless all-round
Re: Lionel Messi And Cristiano Ronaldo Now Out Of Champions League again by hybridblood07(m): 9:37am On Mar 17, 2022
Apologies for insulting you bro. Anyway, I am into handmade footwears. You can patronize me
OJEEMAH:
It’s a waste of time and energy

You and I are not into any form of competition

Are we?

It’s just funny how some NLDers think they are doing better than those they barely know.

Broke shaming people is a sign of immaturity and I am never going to do that to anyone cos life has been fair to me

As a young man, I am doing very well for myself and I know how many persons I have assisted on this platform

It’s completely illogical to attack me the way you did.

Whatever I may have written had absolutely no connection with your response

You should learn to control your emotions in this Ronaldo and Messi drama

Whatever is good for the goose is also good for the gander.

Re: Lionel Messi And Cristiano Ronaldo Now Out Of Champions League again by OJEEMAH(m): 9:56am On Mar 17, 2022
hybridblood07:
Apologies for insulting you bro. Anyway, I am into handmade footwears. You can patronize me
It’s fine bro…… I will check them out in IG
Re: Lionel Messi And Cristiano Ronaldo Now Out Of Champions League again by hybridblood07(m): 10:13am On Mar 17, 2022
crossbreedwears is my business page
OJEEMAH:
It’s fine bro…… I will check them out in IG

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi And Cristiano Ronaldo Now Out Of Champions League again by kingjizz: 1:15pm On Mar 17, 2022
OJEEMAH:
From your first comment, parental stupidity and gross foolishness was already on display…….. I do not need to reiterate.

I see your parents foolishness and stupidity in you
Re: Lionel Messi And Cristiano Ronaldo Now Out Of Champions League again by Friedyokes: 12:49pm On Mar 18, 2022
princeSammyz:
Was by sentiment u needed PSG to be there cox of my man Messi. Now I see clearly that for the sake of great football, bother PSG and Man U deserved what there got - the door. Quarter finals now holds great promise. I look forward to Liverpool Bayern, or Real Bayern final. Even city will succumb to the intensity soon.
hello were you able to fix you 9t
Re: Lionel Messi And Cristiano Ronaldo Now Out Of Champions League again by HillaryNelo(m): 3:22pm On Mar 18, 2022
Benny6944:

You mean the award that have lost its value lol... only dumb will rate that fraud with controversial balondor
what about golden boots
Re: Lionel Messi And Cristiano Ronaldo Now Out Of Champions League again by MarinBaysdeer: 3:30pm On Mar 19, 2022
I just want them to do anything for him to stay and play Thursday football.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ahmed Musa To Get ₦10 Million For Reaching 100 Caps / Gernot Rohr Visits Ighalo At Watford, England (Photos) / Nigeria To Face Algeria In The Semi-Final Of AFCON

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.