Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Nigerian & Iraqi Men Arrested For Gang-raping 18-year-old Ukrainian Refugee - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian & Iraqi Men Arrested For Gang-raping 18-year-old Ukrainian Refugee (44782 Views)

Three FCET Students Arrested For Gang-raping A 15-Year-Old Girl On Her Period / 14-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Raping 18-Year-Old Girl In Germany / Heavenly Network Pastor Arrested For Raping 18-Year-Old Girl In Sapele (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian & Iraqi Men Arrested For Gang-raping 18-year-old Ukrainian Refugee by Timblogga: 11:00am On Mar 16, 2022
So despicable!
Re: Nigerian & Iraqi Men Arrested For Gang-raping 18-year-old Ukrainian Refugee by Amspecial: 11:00am On Mar 16, 2022
shocked
Re: Nigerian & Iraqi Men Arrested For Gang-raping 18-year-old Ukrainian Refugee by NOwazobia: 11:00am On Mar 16, 2022
They should be send to the war front immediately. If they run, they should be shot from the back. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian & Iraqi Men Arrested For Gang-raping 18-year-old Ukrainian Refugee by 9jaBloke: 11:01am On Mar 16, 2022
They should both be killed.

As if being a teenage refugee is not enough.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian & Iraqi Men Arrested For Gang-raping 18-year-old Ukrainian Refugee by Timblogga: 11:01am On Mar 16, 2022
NOwazobia:
H
no front page for you.
Re: Nigerian & Iraqi Men Arrested For Gang-raping 18-year-old Ukrainian Refugee by Skillsnigeria: 11:02am On Mar 16, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Nigerian & Iraqi Men Arrested For Gang-raping 18-year-old Ukrainian Refugee by Puremaker8: 11:02am On Mar 16, 2022
Curse dey ontop of Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Nigerian & Iraqi Men Arrested For Gang-raping 18-year-old Ukrainian Refugee by Goke7: 11:02am On Mar 16, 2022
the guy is a Ukrainian and not a Nigerian period. If he won an award for Ukraine, he will never be mentioned as a Nigerian.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian & Iraqi Men Arrested For Gang-raping 18-year-old Ukrainian Refugee by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 16, 2022
Why is Nigerian in anything bad news?
Re: Nigerian & Iraqi Men Arrested For Gang-raping 18-year-old Ukrainian Refugee by NOwazobia: 11:04am On Mar 16, 2022
Timblogga:
no front page for you.
instead of me to book a space before I read, I went reading before I could remember that I need to book a space, na once I see myself for page 2 embarassed grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian & Iraqi Men Arrested For Gang-raping 18-year-old Ukrainian Refugee by JustforMen: 11:04am On Mar 16, 2022
who is this fool, please?
which sty are you from?

How could you throw out this blanket insult on all Nigerians even if you are a non-Nigerian?
what justification do you have to call an entire nation such despicable names?

How many Nigerians are in Ukraine and How many Nigerians are rapists?

Throw your worthless insults to the specific persons that you disagree with not all Nigerians!

Northernblood5:
I said it here that useless Nigerians will go to war with dick instead of Gun when they are allowed into Ukraine to fight for them.

This is exactly the reason why those IDIOTS where crying racism. They wanted to have Access into Poland in other to rape those innocent good looking ladies and sell drug to the men . Pigs, kill them as fast as possible, [b]Useless blacks pigs called Nigerians that love taking advantage of someone passing through pain to rape or dupe the person.

[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian & Iraqi Men Arrested For Gang-raping 18-year-old Ukrainian Refugee by VenumX: 11:04am On Mar 16, 2022
That's why they always come on nairaland and all over the internet to cry over feminists who know them very well.

A large number nizoorian males are born r@pists.

Indians= Arabs= Afrizoorians= rapists
Re: Nigerian & Iraqi Men Arrested For Gang-raping 18-year-old Ukrainian Refugee by owoshuyi(m): 11:05am On Mar 16, 2022
Names were not given now bros. Why you conclude say na Igbo man? Wetin you gain?

Karlovych:
embarassed Hmm, Igbos!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian & Iraqi Men Arrested For Gang-raping 18-year-old Ukrainian Refugee by angelfallz(m): 11:05am On Mar 16, 2022
[s]
Northernblood5:
I said it here that useless Nigerians will go to war with dick instead of Gun when they are allowed into Ukraine to fight for them.

This is exactly the reason why those IDIOTS where crying racism. They wanted to have Access into Poland in other to rape those innocent good looking ladies and sell drug to the men . Pigs, kill them as fast as possible, Useless blacks pigs called Nigerians that love taking advantage of someone passing through pain to rape or dupe the person.

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian & Iraqi Men Arrested For Gang-raping 18-year-old Ukrainian Refugee by TheWolfen(m): 11:06am On Mar 16, 2022
OnyeObodo:

Lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2.

Such things are meant to be evicted from Nairaland.

The tribal bigot you quoted. It is either he a mod here or got the backing of the mods. They don't ever ban him. He spew bigoted trash here everyday
Re: Nigerian & Iraqi Men Arrested For Gang-raping 18-year-old Ukrainian Refugee by Timblogga: 11:07am On Mar 16, 2022
NOwazobia:
instead of me to book a space before I read, I went reading before I could remember that I need to book a space, na once I see myself for page 2 embarassed grin grin
no dulling next time.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian & Iraqi Men Arrested For Gang-raping 18-year-old Ukrainian Refugee by Cousin9999: 11:07am On Mar 16, 2022
This story sounds like racist propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian & Iraqi Men Arrested For Gang-raping 18-year-old Ukrainian Refugee by Solofresh2: 11:07am On Mar 16, 2022
Northernblood5:

This is exactly the reason why those IDIOTS where crying racism. They wanted to have Access into Poland in other to rape those innocent good looking ladies and sell drug to the men . Pigs, kill them as fast as possible, Useless blacks pigs called Nigerians that love taking advantage of someone passing through pain to rape or dupe the person.

As you call Nigerians black pigs, remember your parents are Nigerians too cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian & Iraqi Men Arrested For Gang-raping 18-year-old Ukrainian Refugee by Richy4(m): 11:08am On Mar 16, 2022
He is not a Nigerian.... He is from Ukraine.... He has Ukrainian Passport.... when will u guys ever deny something that was not yours

If he goes to an Olympic and win gold, the credit will go to Ukraine right? angry

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian & Iraqi Men Arrested For Gang-raping 18-year-old Ukrainian Refugee by Entanglement: 11:09am On Mar 16, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

Source
tribe please?
Re: Nigerian & Iraqi Men Arrested For Gang-raping 18-year-old Ukrainian Refugee by Longevo(m): 11:10am On Mar 16, 2022
Northernblood5:

These people are Ukranians! Don't drag Nigeria into this. They hold Ukranian citizenship. If it is a good thing they achieved, they wouldn't have mentioned that they are Nigerian and Iraqis.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian & Iraqi Men Arrested For Gang-raping 18-year-old Ukrainian Refugee by SarkinYarki: 11:10am On Mar 16, 2022
Is this how they chose to stand with Ukraine?
Re: Nigerian & Iraqi Men Arrested For Gang-raping 18-year-old Ukrainian Refugee by sanpipita(m): 11:11am On Mar 16, 2022
Lots of Ukrainians are endangered especially women and kids, devious elements will be look to exploit them
Re: Nigerian & Iraqi Men Arrested For Gang-raping 18-year-old Ukrainian Refugee by Oscillator: 11:13am On Mar 16, 2022
Northernblood5:

this armpit of humanity has the mental composure of an epileptic skunk!
Re: Nigerian & Iraqi Men Arrested For Gang-raping 18-year-old Ukrainian Refugee by PrincessDiana: 11:13am On Mar 16, 2022
Why is it that black people are always eager to believe the worst of their own people.
Where in this article is any proof provided that these 2 men actually assaulted the said lady? Did anyone catch them at it?
The western propaganda constantly at work to demean, devalue, dehumanise and disgrace other ethnic groups especially the black male is most often fueled by the black people worldwide.

Because as far as black people are concerned, when white man says it...
IT'S THE TRUTH.

Totally SMH � undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian & Iraqi Men Arrested For Gang-raping 18-year-old Ukrainian Refugee by SugarGirl44(f): 11:13am On Mar 16, 2022
IhateYouMan:
Trust Nigerian men, no self control and impulsive[b]. They will sleep with anything that wears a skirt[/b].

True, if not how does bobrisky have clients? The moment their fellow men start wearing skirt too, they will still sleep with him.
Who do una this thing?
Re: Nigerian & Iraqi Men Arrested For Gang-raping 18-year-old Ukrainian Refugee by SLOVFO(m): 11:13am On Mar 16, 2022
Northernblood5:

Easy man. Those guys are Ukrainians. They remembered their ethnicity because of the rape. If it were the Olympics nobody will mention Nigeria. That's the western Media for you.
Re: Nigerian & Iraqi Men Arrested For Gang-raping 18-year-old Ukrainian Refugee by FILEBE(m): 11:14am On Mar 16, 2022
What if it is a setup?
Re: Nigerian & Iraqi Men Arrested For Gang-raping 18-year-old Ukrainian Refugee by dododawa1: 11:14am On Mar 16, 2022
Fake news,lie Muhammad cousin OP.
Re: Nigerian & Iraqi Men Arrested For Gang-raping 18-year-old Ukrainian Refugee by Iamvetlander(m): 11:15am On Mar 16, 2022
JustforMen:
who is this fool, please?
which sty are you from?

How could you throw out this blanket insult on all Nigerians even if you are a non-Nigerian?
what justification do you have to call an entire nation such despicable names?

How many Nigerians are in Ukraine and How many Nigerians are rapists?

Throw your worthless insults to the specific persons that you disagree with not all Nigerians!

OMO THE GUTS!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian & Iraqi Men Arrested For Gang-raping 18-year-old Ukrainian Refugee by Orpe7(m): 11:15am On Mar 16, 2022
Must be an ipob
They are that stupid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Celestial Prophet Murders Church Member With Charm / Photos Of Kidnappers And Killers Of Cyriacus Onunkwo In Imo. / Bus Driver Spotted Urinating At The Middle Of A Major Road (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.