Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Nigerian & Iraqi Men Arrested For Gang-raping 18-year-old Ukrainian Refugee - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian & Iraqi Men Arrested For Gang-raping 18-year-old Ukrainian Refugee (44767 Views)

Three FCET Students Arrested For Gang-raping A 15-Year-Old Girl On Her Period / 14-Year-Old Boy Arrested For Raping 18-Year-Old Girl In Germany / Heavenly Network Pastor Arrested For Raping 18-Year-Old Girl In Sapele (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian & Iraqi Men Arrested For Gang-raping 18-year-old Ukrainian Refugee by Athemisia: 12:03pm On Mar 16, 2022
Dshocker:
What i know for sure is that Nigerians can do so many nasty things,but a Nigerian can never join another national to rape a woman
Don't mind. Always quick to spite their own nation.
This is pure Fake news.
Re: Nigerian & Iraqi Men Arrested For Gang-raping 18-year-old Ukrainian Refugee by Lightorder: 12:03pm On Mar 16, 2022
Northernblood5:
I said it here that useless Nigerians will go to war with dick instead of Gun when they are allowed into Ukraine to fight for them.

This is exactly the reason why those IDIOTS where crying racism. They wanted to have Access into Poland in other to rape those innocent good looking ladies and sell drug to the men . Pigs, kill them as fast as possible, Useless blacks pigs called Nigerians that love taking advantage of someone passing through pain to rape or dupe the person.

just like yesterday in Lagos, the commercial buses took advantage of the NURTW standoff to reap off passengers. I got so angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian & Iraqi Men Arrested For Gang-raping 18-year-old Ukrainian Refugee by HitSong: 12:13pm On Mar 16, 2022
Northernblood5:
I said it here that useless Nigerians will go to war with dick instead of Gun when they are allowed into Ukraine to fight for them.

This is exactly the reason why those IDIOTS where crying racism. They wanted to have Access into Poland in other to rape those innocent good looking ladies and sell drug to the men . Pigs, kill them as fast as possible, Useless blacks pigs called Nigerians that love taking advantage of someone passing through pain to rape or dupe the person.

Or moh her lay jatijati
Always quick to react even when you're not sure.
Or deh
Re: Nigerian & Iraqi Men Arrested For Gang-raping 18-year-old Ukrainian Refugee by Teenaira: 12:17pm On Mar 16, 2022
Zonefree:

Egbon, fara bale ejo

Please, calm down let's see the names first. Because of the bad image we have created for ourselves, any black that commits an offence is termed a Nigerian.
Re: Nigerian & Iraqi Men Arrested For Gang-raping 18-year-old Ukrainian Refugee by Olushevy: 12:20pm On Mar 16, 2022
Northernblood5:

Bro you dey vex gan
Re: Nigerian & Iraqi Men Arrested For Gang-raping 18-year-old Ukrainian Refugee by lebete3000: 12:25pm On Mar 16, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

Source

It's like olosho scarce for all these oyinbo countries them...na why rape full there be that...
Or perhaps their prostitutes are expensive...
Re: Nigerian & Iraqi Men Arrested For Gang-raping 18-year-old Ukrainian Refugee by tollyboy5(m): 12:31pm On Mar 16, 2022
Dshocker:
What i know for sure is that Nigerians can do so many nasty things,but a Nigerian can never join another national to rape a woman
Stupid people are already absorbing the news. Why didn't they mention the names.
Re: Nigerian & Iraqi Men Arrested For Gang-raping 18-year-old Ukrainian Refugee by hermesprogidy(m): 12:38pm On Mar 16, 2022
That man is not a Nigerian.
Re: Nigerian & Iraqi Men Arrested For Gang-raping 18-year-old Ukrainian Refugee by donrexhibites(m): 12:39pm On Mar 16, 2022
They have Ukrainian citizenship, which makes them UKRAINIAN Biko.
You can't claim the positives and reject the negatives.
Re: Nigerian & Iraqi Men Arrested For Gang-raping 18-year-old Ukrainian Refugee by nnamdi640: 12:39pm On Mar 16, 2022
Where was Igbo name in that news? Hope you know that we have more Yorubas in Ukraine claiming to be students than Igbos and am sure that when it comes to raping your people are number one but for drugs I trust my people.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian & Iraqi Men Arrested For Gang-raping 18-year-old Ukrainian Refugee by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 16, 2022
How did they know it was a Nigerian? I challenge them to mention which tribe in Nigeria! (Even though we already know them, west of the compass grin)
Re: Nigerian & Iraqi Men Arrested For Gang-raping 18-year-old Ukrainian Refugee by redirect(m): 1:02pm On Mar 16, 2022
NIGERIANS TOO LIKE CRIME
Re: Nigerian & Iraqi Men Arrested For Gang-raping 18-year-old Ukrainian Refugee by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 16, 2022
Igbo and yoruba as been disgracing this country for ages ....with their loose dicks
Re: Nigerian & Iraqi Men Arrested For Gang-raping 18-year-old Ukrainian Refugee by bepositive11: 3:56pm On Mar 16, 2022
Triangles1:
The two jihad IST country.

But this war should stop.

Men failed to understand that women's crave for sx more than man, just be nice to her and watch how her heart follow you like TikTok.

Seriously. I wonder why some men just don't get this

1 Like

Re: Nigerian & Iraqi Men Arrested For Gang-raping 18-year-old Ukrainian Refugee by DKM123: 4:28pm On Mar 16, 2022
NIGERIAN men steady and shamelessly disgracing our collective identity in the abroad!
Re: Nigerian & Iraqi Men Arrested For Gang-raping 18-year-old Ukrainian Refugee by bizzibodi(m): 5:44pm On Mar 16, 2022
With bomb,killing, hunger everywhere others still dey think of toto.
Re: Nigerian & Iraqi Men Arrested For Gang-raping 18-year-old Ukrainian Refugee by Mikeiron78(m): 6:02pm On Mar 16, 2022
You understand what sure means? You were not there, but you're sure. How stupid do you sound to yourself.

Freshfish4:
I am very sure that Man is not a Nigerian but because he's a Black man from Africa, he is definitely a Nigerian. Any black criminal outside Africa is a Nigerian. That's how bad our country is now
Re: Nigerian & Iraqi Men Arrested For Gang-raping 18-year-old Ukrainian Refugee by IbomFinest: 6:18pm On Mar 16, 2022
OnyeObodo:

[s]On the topic, Nigerians should stop spreading this news which may turn out to be fake on the long run!

Just imagine if it were the other way round, will they take it serious? Just imagine that an Oyinbo came and and raped our girls, will their countrymen repost the news on their forums if vanguard or Sahara reporters posted the news?[/s]
You are directly and indirectly supporting and might be sponsoring rape!
No matter who committed the crime, you should speak vehemently against it.

Stop supporting rape because the perpetrator is (are) your tribesmen.
Re: Nigerian & Iraqi Men Arrested For Gang-raping 18-year-old Ukrainian Refugee by CollinsVal(m): 8:53pm On Mar 16, 2022
Nigeria man must be involved..,na wao
Re: Nigerian & Iraqi Men Arrested For Gang-raping 18-year-old Ukrainian Refugee by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 9:01pm On Mar 16, 2022
They should castrate them both or burst there testicles
Re: Nigerian & Iraqi Men Arrested For Gang-raping 18-year-old Ukrainian Refugee by Nobody: 10:33pm On Mar 16, 2022
Zonefree:

Egbon, fara bale ejo

Fara which bale?
They should bomb that bastard to pieces, if he actually raped a helpless Teenager.
He is a cursed idiot.
Re: Nigerian & Iraqi Men Arrested For Gang-raping 18-year-old Ukrainian Refugee by AliseKazah(f): 7:46pm On Mar 17, 2022
Nigerian men
Re: Nigerian & Iraqi Men Arrested For Gang-raping 18-year-old Ukrainian Refugee by Samishiba: 1:17am On Mar 21, 2022
Exist a lot of prostitutes and women who have free sex i don t understand why do these animals called rapists rape
Re: Nigerian & Iraqi Men Arrested For Gang-raping 18-year-old Ukrainian Refugee by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:44pm On Mar 26, 2022
Totilopussylick:

The person ahead of me has analysis everything sad

Unfortunately, he didn't read the post before posting. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Widow Accused Of Being A Witch, Tied Up & Flogged In Abia / 'How Richard Kpodo Raped Me Without A Condom In Hotel' - Lady Tells Court / Man's House Burgled In Umuahia During The Christmas Holidays (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.