Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,361 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

The blue mirror and the future - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The blue mirror and the future (261 Views)

Mirror And Stools For Quick Sale / Do You Know the Mirror In Your House Is Evil? (photo) / How Do I Save For The Future So As Not To Learn The Hard Way? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The blue mirror and the future by FriendsAndFans(m): 12:41am On Mar 16, 2022
I will love to be rich. Not because i want to oppress anyone, ride the nicest metal or fly the fanciest aluminum
No! i just want to wake up to a new sunshine every blessed day without lack.
When you are in a state of LACK, the morning sunshine from the horizon meant to be craved for and beautiful becomes an agony.

There is nothing as fulfilling and comforting as wealth. The comfort money brings is unequivocal.
There is no way you can afford the best things in life without money.

4 Likes

Re: The blue mirror and the future by teezzybee: 8:16am On Mar 16, 2022
You mirored my soul. Expecially when it's clean money that brings peace of mind. We shall wake up to that morning.
Re: The blue mirror and the future by Sammy101111(m): 12:16pm On Mar 16, 2022
But death is certain remember that
You cant enjoy the money forever
Re: The blue mirror and the future by Acidosis(m): 12:27pm On Mar 16, 2022
God will grant your request.

1 Like

Re: The blue mirror and the future by FriendsAndFans(m): 9:59pm On Mar 16, 2022
Acidosis:

God will grant your request.
Amenn Amin Ashe ishee

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2nd Biggest Hotel In Abuja Up For Sale / In desperate need of cash?get loan. / Limits/privacy In Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.