Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,014 members, 7,817,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Google Celebrates Ladi Kwali (Nigerian Potter) With A Doodle - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Google Celebrates Ladi Kwali (Nigerian Potter) With A Doodle (36287 Views)

FGC Kwali 93 Set Celebrates One Of Them, Sarkin Bargu Kaoje On Coronation / Google Celebrates Nigeria Independence / Google Celebrates Independence With Nigeria (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Google Celebrates Ladi Kwali (Nigerian Potter) With A Doodle by victorazy(m): 11:14am On Mar 16, 2022
Today's ladies are using their hands to mold different preeks grin

3 Likes

Re: Google Celebrates Ladi Kwali (Nigerian Potter) With A Doodle by KarlWhyte(m): 11:14am On Mar 16, 2022
Ok
Re: Google Celebrates Ladi Kwali (Nigerian Potter) With A Doodle by obonujoker(m): 11:14am On Mar 16, 2022
I wish we can have a Nigeria movies series on time travel to visit the life's and times of these people of the past... rather than all these bleaching skin ladies everywhere
Re: Google Celebrates Ladi Kwali (Nigerian Potter) With A Doodle by Ramirezkhay(m): 11:19am On Mar 16, 2022
cheesy

Comrade u be prophet
Just like that
He don Happen

grin grin
WhizdomXX:
Very nice one. Thumbs up Google Inc.
I see tribalists coming onto this thread in 3,2,1..
Re: Google Celebrates Ladi Kwali (Nigerian Potter) With A Doodle by fabregas04(m): 11:21am On Mar 16, 2022
oh wow, wonderful. i saw d image while opening my system chrome, never knew it was our own Kwali.
Re: Google Celebrates Ladi Kwali (Nigerian Potter) With A Doodle by Deeprooted: 11:24am On Mar 16, 2022
That hall in Sheraton hotel was actually named after this woman?

That's good.
Re: Google Celebrates Ladi Kwali (Nigerian Potter) With A Doodle by bigpicture001: 11:30am On Mar 16, 2022
Timblogga:
I wish she can break her clay pots on our leaders heads spiritually. They have destroyed this nation.

Guy u no get Joi oo
Re: Google Celebrates Ladi Kwali (Nigerian Potter) With A Doodle by Buliwyf: 11:32am On Mar 16, 2022
Timblogga:
I wish she can break her clay pots on our leaders heads spiritually. They have destroyed this nation.

LMAO

Some of you guys have very funny imaginations. How do you even come up with these thoughts cheesy cheesy
Re: Google Celebrates Ladi Kwali (Nigerian Potter) With A Doodle by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 16, 2022
Timblogga:
grin grin grin better destruction
Re: Google Celebrates Ladi Kwali (Nigerian Potter) With A Doodle by kingphilip(m): 11:37am On Mar 16, 2022
Just reading about her.

It is actually sincere that history is rich.

If just like me you're reading this story in detail like this for the first time, gather here let's identify ourselves.
Re: Google Celebrates Ladi Kwali (Nigerian Potter) With A Doodle by sylve11: 11:39am On Mar 16, 2022
Nice one. cool
Re: Google Celebrates Ladi Kwali (Nigerian Potter) With A Doodle by edosignature(m): 11:41am On Mar 16, 2022
It always takes the West to tell us our history & celebrate our heroes.

I bet to say no Nigerian remember (know about) her birthday, death day & afterlife celebration every year.

Such a shame.
Re: Google Celebrates Ladi Kwali (Nigerian Potter) With A Doodle by seunlayi(m): 11:49am On Mar 16, 2022
This nice
Re: Google Celebrates Ladi Kwali (Nigerian Potter) With A Doodle by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 16, 2022
Some dude with inferiority complex was saying Google doesn't know Nigeria exists on a thread the other day...
Re: Google Celebrates Ladi Kwali (Nigerian Potter) With A Doodle by Treasure17(m): 11:51am On Mar 16, 2022
One of the great women Nigeria ever had. Turning in her grave with so much sorry and pity for her dear country. I celebrate you ma'am.
Re: Google Celebrates Ladi Kwali (Nigerian Potter) With A Doodle by splashbaby(m): 11:55am On Mar 16, 2022
Lai Mohammed and Buhari go list this as achievement...mark my word grin grin
Re: Google Celebrates Ladi Kwali (Nigerian Potter) With A Doodle by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 16, 2022
Is this Zoogeria N20 note still in use?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Google Celebrates Ladi Kwali (Nigerian Potter) With A Doodle by ice247(m): 11:59am On Mar 16, 2022
"Kwali is remembered today with each exchange of Nigeria’s twenty Naira note, the first and only Nigerian currency to feature a woman"
Very soon people will only remember her when they Google her name because with our present economic trend twenty naira will be extinct soon
Re: Google Celebrates Ladi Kwali (Nigerian Potter) With A Doodle by pacespot(m): 12:00pm On Mar 16, 2022
When a society starts using more of their hands than their mouths to build their country, then there will be progress. I remember growing up, you would see potters and weavers doing their crafts everywhere in my hometown, but now none of them exist anywhere again.
Re: Google Celebrates Ladi Kwali (Nigerian Potter) With A Doodle by Medianna(f): 12:16pm On Mar 16, 2022
This is awesome
Re: Google Celebrates Ladi Kwali (Nigerian Potter) With A Doodle by Olushevy: 12:16pm On Mar 16, 2022
Election is coming,,,
Registration of voters card going on..
Re: Google Celebrates Ladi Kwali (Nigerian Potter) With A Doodle by Adesina18111(m): 12:19pm On Mar 16, 2022
Omg!!!...this would have been so so sweet my comrade...but u like VAWULENSE oo grin grin cheesy

Timblogga:
Re: Google Celebrates Ladi Kwali (Nigerian Potter) With A Doodle by lebete3000: 12:22pm On Mar 16, 2022
Timblogga:

I once envied people like you with such funny and witty comments, but I've come to suspect only druggies come up with these thoughts...
Re: Google Celebrates Ladi Kwali (Nigerian Potter) With A Doodle by Mcbayo(m): 12:25pm On Mar 16, 2022
Timblogga:
.aswear ya'sin
Re: Google Celebrates Ladi Kwali (Nigerian Potter) With A Doodle by TheOmoney(m): 12:32pm On Mar 16, 2022
Holluwatarhyor:
A man's gift opens doors for him,but these days in Nigeria,I don't even understand....
Studied civil engineering and have experience in supervision of building construction jobs on site,still one is idle.....I pray God connects me and the people reading this to our helper soon....

Your qualifications are NOT your gifts

Ur gift may be singing, football...any craft @all.... academic qualifications happen to make us knowledgeable and employable..... while Ur gifts maketh way grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Giant Snake Swallowed Woman In South Africa / Snake Killed In My Compound Today / Roasted Plantain Or Fingers? Caption This (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.