Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Google Celebrates Ladi Kwali (Nigerian Potter) With A Doodle - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Google Celebrates Ladi Kwali (Nigerian Potter) With A Doodle (36288 Views)

FGC Kwali 93 Set Celebrates One Of Them, Sarkin Bargu Kaoje On Coronation / Google Celebrates Nigeria Independence / Google Celebrates Independence With Nigeria (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Google Celebrates Ladi Kwali (Nigerian Potter) With A Doodle by FullBlastLight: 1:00pm On Mar 16, 2022
Is dis not tribalism or ethnic prejudice? Huh?

Na only Ladi dey 4 Nigerian currency, bah?

We know their plans against us! grin
Re: Google Celebrates Ladi Kwali (Nigerian Potter) With A Doodle by Focusmind: 1:01pm On Mar 16, 2022
I want to ask: Do other people in other countries see this doodle when they log into google in their countries?

Do people in other countries see doodle used by google or seen by only those in that country where the message is being propagated? During our independence day, google celebrate Nigeria with a doodle and i wonder if it appears to people in other countries when they enter google or it is just location based
Re: Google Celebrates Ladi Kwali (Nigerian Potter) With A Doodle by CCC2(m): 1:37pm On Mar 16, 2022
You can Imagine. And the politician will placed her in 20naira note without stating even her name. But Thief like Awolowo, Azikiwe, Murtala have their names writen
Re: Google Celebrates Ladi Kwali (Nigerian Potter) With A Doodle by Jabulany01(m): 2:16pm On Mar 16, 2022
Great talented woman ���
Re: Google Celebrates Ladi Kwali (Nigerian Potter) With A Doodle by phemmyfour: 2:57pm On Mar 16, 2022
Wetin N20 fit buy now
Re: Google Celebrates Ladi Kwali (Nigerian Potter) With A Doodle by Goldbw122(m): 3:29pm On Mar 16, 2022
That is why I like Google they will always pay respect
Re: Google Celebrates Ladi Kwali (Nigerian Potter) With A Doodle by Fashionista01(f): 7:47pm On Mar 16, 2022
Nice one from Google.
Re: Google Celebrates Ladi Kwali (Nigerian Potter) With A Doodle by Holluwatarhyor(m): 8:01pm On Mar 16, 2022
TheOmoney:

Your qualifications are NOT your gifts

Ur gift may be singing, football...any craft @all.... academic qualifications happen to make us knowledgeable and employable..... while Ur gifts maketh way grin
well....you are right,but even at that,I sing,play the keyboard and drumset,but naija no send if u no get the right connection
Re: Google Celebrates Ladi Kwali (Nigerian Potter) With A Doodle by Emdebby2: 9:09pm On Mar 16, 2022
Timblogga:
I wish she can break her clay pots on our leaders heads spiritually. They have destroyed this nation.
Funny..lol
Re: Google Celebrates Ladi Kwali (Nigerian Potter) With A Doodle by Aaay: 9:38pm On Mar 16, 2022
Oh
Re: Google Celebrates Ladi Kwali (Nigerian Potter) With A Doodle by Transcriber: 10:16pm On Mar 16, 2022
victorazy:
Today's ladies are using their hands to mold different preeks grin
and their tongues cheesy
Re: Google Celebrates Ladi Kwali (Nigerian Potter) With A Doodle by Hseffa: 2:22am On Mar 17, 2022
Holluwatarhyor:
A man's gift opens doors for him,but these days in Nigeria,I don't even understand....
Studied civil engineering and have experience in supervision of building construction jobs on site,still one is idle.....I pray God connects me and the people reading this to our helper soon....
Ever tried relocation within Nigeria?
When an environment sticks you, try relocate. Wherever you are, your expertise may be needed in other State(s) of Nigeria.

Believe you me. It worked from experience. If Lagos is tight!
Ever tried Taraba? Most States in Nigeria are sizes of some countries in Africa.
They all survive on different budgets. Spread across available professionals, within their States!

Competition is generally high in the South. Awareness lower in the North-north.
Not North Central. Immediate extension of the South's over-competitiveness. Try North West or North East States.

Strongly from experience. You will survive and thrive with ease and mostly PRAYERS AND TRUST IN GOD.
Re: Google Celebrates Ladi Kwali (Nigerian Potter) With A Doodle by Holluwatarhyor(m): 10:12am On Mar 17, 2022
Hseffa:

Ever tried relocation within Nigeria?
When an environment sticks you, try relocate. Wherever you are, your expertise may be needed in other State(s) of Nigeria.

Believe you me. It worked from experience. If Lagos is tight!
Ever tried Taraba? Most States in Nigeria are sizes of some countries in Africa.
They all survive on different budgets. Spread across available professionals, within their States!

Competition is generally high in the South. Awareness lower in the North-north.
Not North Central. Immediate extension of the South's over-competitiveness. Try North West or North East States.

Strongly from experience. You will survive and thrive with ease and mostly PRAYERS AND TRUST IN GOD.
you are right but the killings and kidnappings in the north now is at the extreme,but there are opportunities there,
I was in Jos 2016,jigawa and Kaduna 2020,for some projects,one of our colleagues was kidnapped that 2020 on his way back to Kaduna from katsina....
Re: Google Celebrates Ladi Kwali (Nigerian Potter) With A Doodle by GREATESTPIANIST: 4:39pm On Mar 25, 2022
Holluwatarhyor:
A man's gift opens doors for him,but these days in Nigeria,I don't even understand....
Studied civil engineering and have experience in supervision of building construction jobs on site,still one is idle.....I pray God connects me and the people reading this to our helper soon....
Amen, but you can engage in other stuffs instead of being idle....
Re: Google Celebrates Ladi Kwali (Nigerian Potter) With A Doodle by Holluwatarhyor(m): 7:41pm On Mar 25, 2022
GREATESTPIANIST:
Amen, but you can engage in other stuffs instead of being idle....
Anything I will engage in presently will involve money.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Giant Snake Swallowed Woman In South Africa / Roasted Plantain Or Fingers? Caption This (photo) / Snake Killed In My Compound Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.