Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? (45619 Views)

Why Do People Still Smoke After Seeing This? / Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures / Clamp Down On Mad People In Anambra State Begins (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by guobe: 6:59am On Mar 16, 2022
Tingotoe:
put the soap in the gen ASAP
lol bad guy

Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by helinues: 6:59am On Mar 16, 2022
PresidentAtiku:
All of you including that Vulture meat seller called Mannabbqgriller that lives on Nairaland deserve suffering Pro Max. You guys sternly defended this government even when it is obvious they are super-clueless. We told you guys from day 1. A party (APC) built on lies, wickedness, insults, absolute falsehood has nothing to offer Nigeria. Now can you compare the standard of living when PDP was in power and now that this demonic party is? Talk true!!!!! How can things be getting worse and the government is absolutely silent and clueless about it. No creativity. No innovative ways to solve problems. No wonder they were collecting loans up and down

Well, if that's your wish for us, if all wishes and dreams always come true, na everybody for rich.

Like I have stated above, you are yet to make any meaningful or sensible contribution to this thread apart from blaming those who have no single clue about what you might have been going through.

Is that not E-hypnotizing?

Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by orisa37: 7:01am On Mar 16, 2022
guobe:
its pathetic,you can't survive with that amount quite obviously.

My House help should earn minimum of N30'000. She is complaining because she believes she is contributing more to NIGERIA ECONOMY than a useless talkative NASS MEMBER..

Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by guobe: 7:02am On Mar 16, 2022
helinues:

The funniest part, some of them would stump on this thread, read it and laught it out

They are evil incarnation
Evil doers set of people
Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by PresidentAtiku(m): 7:04am On Mar 16, 2022
helinues:

Well, if that's your wish for us, if all wishes and dreams always come true, na everybody for rich.

Like I have stated above, you are yet to make any meaningful or sensible contribution to this thread apart from blaming those who have no single clue about what you might have been going through.

Is that not E-hypnotizing?
We cant be E-hypnotized. THIS GOVERNENT IS DEMONIC AND WICKED. The same masses that voted for you, removed a ruling party to bring you in. All you have to give them in return is outrageous food prices, higher taxes, doubling of the price of everything he needs to survive. DONT YOU HAVE CONSCIENCE?!?!

16 Likes

Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by guobe: 7:04am On Mar 16, 2022
orisa37:

My House help should earn minimum of N30'000. She is complaining because she believes she is contributing more to NIGERIA ECONOMY than a useless talkative NASS MEMBER..
but you can't pay her that amount from your meagre pay
Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by guobe: 7:09am On Mar 16, 2022
PresidentAtiku:
We cant be E-hypnotized. THIS GOVERNENT IS DEMONIC AND WICKED. The same masses that voted for you, removed a ruling party to bring you in. All you have to give them in return is outrageous food prices, higher taxes, doubling of the price of everything he needs to survive. DONT YOU HAVE CONSCIENCE?!?!
quite disgusting
Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by helinues: 7:11am On Mar 16, 2022
PresidentAtiku:

Have you blamed this government for what is currently happening in Ukraine?

I still don't understand why some of you people come online with only intentions of attacking, accusing and abusing others daily. It's all glaring in your comments history.

Blaming and wailing is now becoming generational things in Nigeria most especially from the opposition.. And the truth is , I have never opposed any government in Nigeria before, I don't like to play the role of opposition as a Nationalist..

Infact if Pdp wins in 2023, na to admit the new reality and support the government to succeed not looking for anything to vindicate evil wishes.

When I first became active on this forum, the first set of people who attacked and trolled me are the then opposition who are now in Apc cos I did not only support GEJ's government, I defended it as well but as for reelection, nah, I backed out, same as Trump.

Back to this thread, if you read it carefully, I have listed the possible causes, thinking and mentality of average Nigerians and Politicians with possible solutions to the epileptic power supply.

That should be the role of any opposition party or group only if they have good intentions....

Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by ahaika23: 7:14am On Mar 16, 2022
Question remains, are the sane Nigerians more than the insane ones now? If this ratio still tilts in favor of insanity, then this situation will only get worse in the next election. I will do my bit by visiting naija to vote sanely and leave the country almost immediately.

All of you who brought in Buhari, hope you know which of the divide you belonged. Some of you have received sense by force. Let’s see if the suffering will reset more brains as the election approaches. I AM UNAPOLOGETIC!

Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by ahaika23: 7:18am On Mar 16, 2022
helinues:

I still don't understand why some of you people come online with only intentions of attacking, accusing and abusing others daily. It's all glaring in your comments history.

Blaming and wailing is now becoming generational things in Nigeria most especially from the opposition.. And the truth is , I have never opposed any government in Nigeria before, I don't like to play the role of opposition as a Nationalist..

When I first became active on this forum, the first set of people who attacked and trolled me are the then opposition who are now in Apc cos I did not only support GEJ's government, I defended it as well but as for reelection, nah, I backed out, same as Trump.

Back to this thread, if you read it carefully, I have listed the possible causes, thinking and mentality of average Nigerians and Politicians with possible solutions to the epileptic power supply.

That should be the role of any opposition party or group only if they have good intentions....

When the head is ROTTEN, just hang boot already! Bro, head is gone, your suggestions are just noise.

Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by helinues: 7:22am On Mar 16, 2022
ahaika23:

When the head is ROTTEN, just hang boot already! Bro, head is gone, your suggestions are just noise.

Typical Nigerian, even for the fact that this government is less than a year, won't the suggestions be useful to the successive government?

Oh my Nigeria, see leaders of tomorrow
Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by dododawa1: 7:23am On Mar 16, 2022
beautyhd:
You guys that know agent Fashola should call him. Tell him the easily can be fixed electricity has turned to rocket science.

I went to buy the small mobile fan and I was told 5 thousand naira.

Yesterday was pretty hot at work as w couldn’t get enough diesel to run the gen, everyone was sweating like Christmas goat.
FASHOLA not d minister of power again ONLY works and housing.

Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by orisa37: 7:25am On Mar 16, 2022
guobe:
but you can't pay her that amount from your meagre pay

No.

Cut down NASS SALARIES TO N200'000 per month. Give them Allowance of N200'000 also per month. Total EARNINGS N400'000 per month. Increase all PENSIONS BY 100%.

Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by Tallesty1(m): 7:27am On Mar 16, 2022
guobe:
Currently in my room,just rolling on the bed,heavy heat in the room as there is no light.ontop of that,the neighbours generator just pounding my head heavily as the noise is just too much.Alot of people are in this situation in Nigeria,how do they sleep also realising that plenty bills to be paid.Apple fruit just one is now 250 naira,Airflight fare may be going to 120,000 naira per trip soon.cost of things skyrocketing everyday in naija and salary still remains the same.How do we sleep.God help us.

Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by chatinent: 7:27am On Mar 16, 2022
guobe:
for real,will try it if it will work,but what if reptile come bite person?

Lol. The room na zoo? It must be clean naw.

Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by Rickmann: 7:36am On Mar 16, 2022
guobe:
Currently in my room,just rolling on the bed,heavy heat in the room as there is no light.ontop of that,the neighbours generator just pounding my head heavily as the noise is just too much.Alot of people are in this situation in Nigeria,how do they sleep also realising that plenty bills to be paid.Apple fruit just one is now 250 naira,Airflight fare may be going to 120,000 naira per trip soon.cost of things skyrocketing everyday in naija and salary still remains the same.How do we sleep.God help us.

Most families can't afford 3square meals anymore,
Unemployment on the rise and graduates keep pouring out like no man's business. With all this in mind...

How do we sleep?

Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by ahaika23: 7:38am On Mar 16, 2022
helinues:

Typical Nigeria, even for the fact that this government is less than a year, won't the suggestions be useful to the successive government?

Oh my Nigeria, see leaders of tomorrow

What next government are you talking about? Be realistic man. All these evil rulers we have, you think you know more than they do? See, they know what needs to be done to fix what, I assure you. And they also know that if people are financially liberated, they are hard to be used. What you see them do is a method of control at the cost of the people and it works still for them. Also in use is the tool of religion and tribalism, it’s working for them still. You think these rulers are dumb?

But if we eventually get a leader, nobody will tell you. Everyone will FEEL it. How do we get a leader? Some of us are still sane, some are getting sane due to hardship though this hardship also makes others vulnerable so it could be a 50/50 thing. The hardship is also resetting some tribalistic and religious ones too. So let’s see

Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by PresidentAtiku(m): 7:41am On Mar 16, 2022
helinues:

Infact if Pdp wins in 2023, na to admit the new reality and support the government to succeed not looking for anything to vindicate evil wishes.

you call it blaming. .. Others call it wailing...whatever name you guys call it is fine. We saw evil ahead of time and have been screaming. People like you said it was angelic and the best thing to happen to Nigeria. Now you have seen the light and realised we are right. You are now playing the nationalist personality. Who doesn't know you on this forum. You guys want to use Tinubu to complete the destruction. My question is, people trekked for you, voted enmass for you, died for you and all they get in return is food prices that seek to take away food from same people. What is life without food?

Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by helinues: 7:58am On Mar 16, 2022
ahaika23:

What next government are you talking about? Be realistic man. All these evil rulers we have, you think you know more than they do? See, they know what needs to be done to fix what, I assure you. And they also know that if people are financially liberated, they are hard to be used. What you see them do is a method of control at the cost of the people and it works still for them. Also in use is the tool of religion and tribalism, it’s working for them still. You think these rulers are dumb?

But if we eventually get a leader, nobody will tell you. Everyone will FEEL it. How do we get a leader? Some of us are still sane, some are getting sane due to hardship though this hardship also makes others vulnerable so it could be a 50/50 thing. The hardship is also resetting some tribalistic and religious ones too. So let’s see

There are so many suggestions that have been made on this forum that both state and FG have made use of.

Proffering solutions required critical thinking, average Nigerians are more interested in gossiping news like Kyari , BBA, celebrities.

This is one of the issues Nigerians should be discussing, asking potentials candidate how they are going to solve the power issue as NASS have passed power desolution to states. We focused too much on presidency while our representatives are there doing nothing.

Dino gave Nigerians opportunity of being aware of recall if they do not represent us well. That should be the weapons to use against any in performing representatives, but only if we the citizens are sincere with ourselves as so many people can be easily bought

Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by helinues: 8:01am On Mar 16, 2022
PresidentAtiku:
you call it blaming. .. Others call it wailing...whatever name you guys call it is fine. We saw evil ahead of time and have been screaming. People like you said it was angelic and the best thing to happen to Nigeria. Now you have seen the light and realised we are right. You are now playing the nationalist personality. Who doesn't know you on this forum. You guys want to use Tinubu to complete the destruction. My question is, people trekked for you, voted enmass for you, died for you and all they get in return is food prices that seek to take away food from same people. What is life without food?

Your aim is to derail this thread unnecessarily...

You responses have been incoherent to my own comments..

Make you people stop this mentality of coming to online daily just to look for who to attack or blame.

Even if you want to fight with others, you can politely put off your cloth without tearing it just for you to prove you are indeed ready to fight, your opponents might be discouraged in such fight cos the first thought go be like, Na so it dey start, it has already started.

Chillax, take something cold and calm your nerves

Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:08am On Mar 16, 2022
helinues:

Your aim is to derail this thread unnecessarily...

You responses have been incoherent to my own comments..

Make you people stop this mentality of coming to online daily just to look for who to attack or blame.

Even if you want to fight with others, you can politely put off your cloth without tearing it just for you to prove you are indeed ready to fight, your opponents might be discouraged in such fight cos the first thought go be like, Na so it dey start, it has already started.

Chillax, take something cold and calm your nerves
Have some shame. Admit you have supported evil all the while

Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by techWriter3: 8:17am On Mar 16, 2022
exist somewhere in the south, and cold still comin
Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by Ethanuella: 8:31am On Mar 16, 2022
guobe:
for real,will try it if it will work,but what if reptile come bite person?
It worksss
Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by medicloben: 8:32am On Mar 16, 2022
Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by guobe: 8:34am On Mar 16, 2022
[quote author=Tallesty1 post=111078349][/quote]lol u too funny
Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by guobe: 8:35am On Mar 16, 2022
Rickmann:

Most families can't afford 3square meals anymore,
Unemployment on the rise and graduates keep pouring out like no man's business. With all this in mind...

How do we sleep?
if u ask me na who I go ask
Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by kumulus(m): 8:37am On Mar 16, 2022
ahaika23:
Question remains, are the sane Nigerians more than the insane ones now? If this ratio still tilts in favor of insanity, then this situation will only get worse in the next election. I will do my bit by visiting naija to vote sanely and leave the country almost immediately.

All of you who brought in Buhari, hope you know which of the divide you belonged. Some of you have received sense by force. Let’s see if the suffering will reset more brains as the election approaches. I AM UNAPOLOGETIC!

Discomfort/disease don't allow for focused thinking and better decision making, try notice just how you think when you're famished or unwell.

Poverty is an all-encompassing age old witchcraft, our breed of politicians and executives are pretty much very skilled and well aided in these wicked and archaic practices.

Like Good Bob say; "...they make us hungry, so when it's time to get some food your brother becomes your enemy "

***To the political agents already on this thread feigning sympathy and empathy, continue.... I'll be around to call you out when you begin to reveal your true purposes, a leopard it is said never changes it's skin.

To fellow Nigerians going through these hard times, I stand with you. We'll pull through, that's a given but I'll admonish all to get rid of hope for a better Nigeria and stand instead in really good faith for a better nation if indeed we just do not want for things to work but need them to begin working.

I'll end this with two quotes from my thinking buddies;

"You do not need to 'get it done now', what you need do is 'start now' the things needed to get it done" - The Inside Man

"Essentially not all things are good and most times they won't be the best but eventually it all gets better " - Honeybadger

Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by Rollsnjaguar(m): 9:01am On Mar 16, 2022
helinues:

Sometimes, it's important to remind Nigerians about someone who had the opportunity of fixing the epileptic power situation in Nigeria but instead seized the opportunity to empower himself.

How can a portfolio on solving power problem be given to you and all the solution you can think of is to invite Mikano, to come and add to the problem..

I doubt even if Aso rock self rely on Nigeria NEPA.. If you go to some NEPA office, Dem self dey run gen

We agreed that Atiku invited Mikano.

Can you tell me why it has now become rocket science for Buhari to ban Mikano and give us 24hrs electricity.

Is it Atiku that is still stopping Buhari from banning Mikano.

Na wa for your reasoning

Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by Bounceboune7: 9:09am On Mar 16, 2022
guobe:
He has alot of loyal foot soldiers,they will come and attack you soon,I won't blame them,the dogs will always listen to their masters.Mental slavery is a major problem among Nigerians.The poverty is too much,so who gives them crumbs is cherished by them.
the problem with u people is that u aint objective n sincere in your criticism, how can u claim to b sane by telling me tinubu is corrupt but Peter obi is an angel,osinbajo is corrupt but the same person is campaigning for orji uzor or atiku.

The first step towards the right direction is for all Nigerians to agree our leaders have all failed us irrespective of tribe n whatever but if u are still telling us all politicians are bad except......then everyone will have an exception n it could b any thief.

I don't care about pdp or APC but good governance but d way people present things along tribal lines here u have to stick with your tribe irrespective of whatever they have to offer,so if we keep doing it this way we will keep moving in a circle.

Remove the mindset of "my thief is better than your thief"....then we can pick it up from there n look for solutions

Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by plaetton: 9:12am On Mar 16, 2022
VaselineCrew:

When you complain, they call you a wailer, an unpatriotic citizen suffering from inferiority complex especially if you try to compare us with white countries.

When you mention that maybe we get Harvard and MIT grads or the best of the best here, to be leaders, they say they rather local, tested and trusted corrupt politicians. Their trust is directly proportional to the scale of corruption, the more corrupt you are, the more you are trusted.

When you say, okay let’s divide the country or at least have regions sort themselves out, they tell you that this British creation, one not of their own ancestral doing, can never be undone. Never ever ever!

Who are they? Your fellow Nigerians.

Can I even blame them? It’s like the chicken and the egg question, which came first? If the egg came first, then what laid it? If the chicken came first, then how did it come to be?

Leaders or more accurately, rulers here in Naija bastardize the country and leave citizens uneducated, citizens in turn support the corrupt leaders to further impoverish them. Who is to be blamed? The citizens or the rulers?

Anyways, may God be with you bro and help you to rise above the many challenges! It is about time I return to the deep, sigh.

Well said. The situation is pitiable that I ask myself a thousand times everyday how people live in this country 365 days every year ?
I have soo much pity for the average Nigerian.
But when we serious issues concerning governance, restructuring and devolution of power at the center, everyone begins to wax tribalistic.
Nigeria, in its current structure, can never ever produce sustainable economic and social development, no matter if we get an honest and committed leadership in 2023.
Only a holistic and thorough restructuring of the institutions of governance can offer hope for future progress.
Almost everyone acknowledges this fact, even those thar oppose for their temporary comforts.
The way Nigerians easily divide among themselves into ethno- religious combat units when issues of grace national importance are discussed means that we are not fully ready to confront our problems, let alone making sincere attempts to solve them.

Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by izac82: 9:36am On Mar 16, 2022
helinues:

There are 2 things that baffle me about them.

Number 1, lots of them have flown planes before in the process of experience life in abroad. If you are a frequent flier, when you are on the air, whatever you might have acquired, should any slight error happen with the plane , all na vanity

Secondly, this abroad they have been running to, they don't just see, they witness and experience how things supposed to work, why is it hard for them to replicate same in their own country even for the fact that they are not going to use their personal money to do the development.

Years ago, a friend first visit to UAE, dude was crying... Cos he was wondering if their government are not from this planet considering the rate of development in used to be a desert ..

We have so many wicked souls in Nigeria calling themselves Politicians. Election is around the corner, they would come with new gimmick as they know average Nigerians can be bought with shekini money.

Poor Leaders , worse citizens
But you are supporting Tinubu to come, knowing full well that his age and health could be an obstacle to his performance.
The problem is not just the politicians, but dumb Nigerians that supports a candidate based on ethnicity and religion.
Nigerians are dumb, racist and wicked. It will not get any better, except otherwise

Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by izac82: 9:38am On Mar 16, 2022
madridguy:
To sleep now is now grace of God. I was able to have some sleep before the heat set in. I have sleep on the floor and neighbors generator noise is something else.

For the past 48 hours no light, inverter is off and to power generator now is luxury.

Nigeria leaders are siblings to the devil.
Sai baba, sai APC. las las we go get sense by force. 'This moniker was one of the most ardent supporter of Baba in his early days.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Suspected Coronavirus Victim Dies In Front Of Ogun Hospital / Man Spots A Pregnant Mad Woman On The Road & Gets Shocked. Photos / How Do I Get Rid Of Bed Bug?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76