Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,737 members, 7,824,086 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? (45600 Views)

Why Do People Still Smoke After Seeing This? / Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures / Clamp Down On Mad People In Anambra State Begins (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 16, 2022
dinakia:
it baffles me how a lot of Nigeria's has already started adapting to such self imposed hardship life even with all the God giving resources abound in this country being mismanaged by greedy politicians.
Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 16, 2022
JudasNaKarrot:
Nobody is taking about protest again. The protest during Jonathan was instigated by a particular tribe in this country, even using their church. They did it because they wanted power. They did it because they always betray. They did it for their selfish interests. They control the media and used it against Jonathan. Today no body talks about fuel subsidy, diesel, food stuff, unemployment, hyper looting of our common wealth.
Today, the same vultures are gathering to demand that the presidency be given to them because they worked hard to install the king that is in London today.

It is very appalling that none of those who gathered to protest against Jonathan can make pim again. Even the white haired fool who is a known cultists have lost his voice. The other one that owns Sahara desert Jankara reporter have not spoken out instead he speaks because the King in London refused to compensate him.

Karma knows everyone's address even if you are homeless.
Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by Alonzo50: 11:09pm On Mar 16, 2022
I had to rush to bathroom to shower just now, our politician are weaked, nothing is working and our president is chiling in london how i wish putin wil just nuke uk
Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by onuman: 11:12pm On Mar 16, 2022
guobe:
Currently in my room, just rolling on the bed, heavy heat in the room as there is no light. Ontop of that, the neighbours generator just pounding my head heavily as the noise is just too much.

A lot of people are in this situation in Nigeria. How do they sleep also realising that plenty bills to be paid.

Apple fruit just one is now 250 naira, Airflight fare may be going to 120,000 naira per trip soon. Cost of things skyrocketing everyday in naija and salary still remains the same.

How do we sleep? God help us!

NEXT LEVEL.

DEM CALL OTHERS WHO SAW TOMORROW, WAILERS, OR CHILDREN OF ANGER.

If PMB and PYO are contesting for the same positions in 2023, the ethno-religious bigots of Nigeria shall still vote for them, instead of vote for a most qualified candidate from the east.
Enjoy.
Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by Ayodinifyz(m): 11:12pm On Mar 16, 2022
Outside under the moon light best option
Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by GGirll: 11:13pm On Mar 16, 2022
VaselineCrew:

When you complain, they call you a wailer, an unpatriotic citizen suffering from inferiority complex especially if you try to compare us with white countries.

When you mention that maybe we get Harvard and MIT grads or the best of the best here, to be leaders, they say they rather local, tested and trusted corrupt politicians. Their trust is directly proportional to the scale of corruption, the more corrupt you are, the more you are trusted.

When you say, okay let’s divide the country or at least have regions sort themselves out, they tell you that this British creation, one not of their own ancestral doing, can never be undone. Never ever ever!

Who are they? Your fellow Nigerians.

Can I even blame them? It’s like the chicken and the egg question, which came first? If the egg came first, then what laid it? If the chicken came first, then how did it come to be?

Leaders or more accurately, rulers here in Naija bastardize the country and leave citizens uneducated, citizens in turn support the corrupt leaders to further impoverish them. Who is to be blamed? The citizens or the rulers?

Anyways, may God be with you bro and help you to rise above the many challenges! It is about time I return to the deep, sigh.

I read all you two voiced out and I didn't know when tears came out of my eyes, this is so touchy n painful, to be born into a Nigerian family is not easy. I love every parents especially mine who struggled to educate I n my siblings. All is well.

1 Like

Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by Bahamas95(m): 11:14pm On Mar 16, 2022
The idiots just brought light now since yesterday.

Through out this month power supply has been poor but they brought bill yesterday......Thunder fire all Nigerian so-called leaders, both past and present!
Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by Adakintroy: 11:14pm On Mar 16, 2022
Cheer up raining season will soon be here.

We thank God. Pray for your country. Anything g you no love or respect will not act for you.

And next time wise up. Jonathan was a good man. If you no marry two wife you no go know which better pass.

No cry learn. All things are meant to teach.
Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by wallrichy: 11:14pm On Mar 16, 2022
Please take it easy. This calamity shall pass by God's grace. It's almost over for the son of devil called Buhari to depart from the Golgotha of evil, call Ass on the Rock....ASO Rock...all his servant of death and suffering shall also meet their Waterloo inclusive their family here and abroad. Amen. Please be strong and it shall be well.....it wouldn't last for long any longer.

orisa37:
My Pension is N38'306 per month

I pay Electricity bill N20'000 per month.

I buy Gas N8000 per month.

I pay for House help N10'000 per month.

No money for food and any other things.

I'm just waiting to die. I wish BUHARI will come and kill me.
Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by osazsky(m): 11:16pm On Mar 16, 2022
onuman:

NEXT LEVEL.

DEM CALL OTHERS WHO SAW TOMORROW, WAILERS, OR CHILDREN OF ANGER.

If PMB and PYO are contesting for the same positions in 2023, the ethno-religious bigots of Nigeria shall still vote for them instead of a most qualified candidate from the east.
Enjoy.
u where making sense till where u mention yeast..bros take am easy.u will be given your own country any moment from now.just a little little patient...kanu will be ur president .one day it must happen..they keyword is HOPE

2 Likes

Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by Sunnydoo: 11:17pm On Mar 16, 2022
Can't sleep, fanning the children here, if I doze, off, they wake me with cry.

How did we get here, did we fell from the sky?
Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by Shakitibob0: 11:18pm On Mar 16, 2022
Burruchaga71:
I pity u guys. Leaving Nigeria is the only way honestly
Boss...How will you say that leaving Nigeria is the only way?

Did the countries abroad develop their economy like that?
Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by osazsky(m): 11:18pm On Mar 16, 2022
Benjamin855:
Read Below
so u get this fixed game and u put 500 naira..nigerians are very funny...y not source for loans..win 40m on ten tickets and return back the loan..u will fail in biz u are not a smart biz man my brother

1 Like

Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by 3gpvids: 11:19pm On Mar 16, 2022
Teaching hospital dark like mane face....na phone touch full everywhere
SHAME!!

1 Like

Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by iLegendd(m): 11:20pm On Mar 16, 2022
I sleep well. No issues. We love suffering.
Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by mpire: 11:20pm On Mar 16, 2022
Alonzo50:
I had to rush to bathroom to shower just now, our politician are weaked, nothing is working and our president is chiling in london how i wish putin wil just nuke uk

You're a bonafide iidiot. Because your useless president is in the UK, you're wishing death on millions of people? Why don't you just kill yourself, you this pathetic apology of a human being.

1 Like

Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by Theoroosevelt1: 11:23pm On Mar 16, 2022
Let's start a revolution.

2 Likes

Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by bepositive11: 11:26pm On Mar 16, 2022
guobe:
its terrible ,we can't continue like this,why are the people in charge of this country making people to suffer,so so terrible.

I blame the people voting for them. See how many people here are supporting Putin. Even if they were in America, they will vote for corrupt politicians and America won't be the way it is

2 Likes

Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by bepositive11: 11:28pm On Mar 16, 2022
VaselineCrew:

When you complain, they call you a wailer, an unpatriotic citizen suffering from inferiority complex especially if you try to compare us with white countries.

When you mention that maybe we get Harvard and MIT grads or the best of the best here, to be leaders, they say they rather local, tested and trusted corrupt politicians. Their trust is directly proportional to the scale of corruption, the more corrupt you are, the more you are trusted.

When you say, okay let’s divide the country or at least have regions sort themselves out, they tell you that this British creation, one not of their own ancestral doing, can never be undone. Never ever ever!

Can I even blame them? It’s like the chicken and the egg question, which came first? If the egg came first, then what laid it? If the chicken came first, then how did it come to be?

Leaders or more accurately, rulers here in Naija bastardize the country and leave citizens uneducated, citizens in turn support the corrupt leaders to further impoverish them. Who is to be blamed? The citizens or the rulers?

Anyways, may God be with you bro and help you to rise above the many challenges! It is about time I return to the deep, sigh.

I blame the people voting for them. See how many people here are supporting Putin. Even if they were in America, they will vote for corrupt politicians and America won't be the way it is

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by oluwamykel(m): 11:30pm On Mar 16, 2022
U need to change ur battery.
VaselineCrew:
Inverter is dead over here, though our solar tried supplying 4kwh.

Gen is off, cause Diesel is pricey

I’m currently in my car enjoying small ac, before returning to the darkness.

Mosquitoes have no love men, and I think they are getting smarter. Don’t even know if mosquitoes have brains, or maybe they are evolving.
Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by tete7000(m): 11:32pm On Mar 16, 2022
guobe:
for real,will try it if it will work,but what if reptile come bite person?

Clean your room and fumigate, leave no food for reptiles to survive on and they will flee. I sleep on tiles till whether turns cool and then return to my bed. I don't complain too much because Nigerians make this choice and as long as I remain here, I need to survive. Come another election, they will still vote Tinubu or one of those dead and ideal less politicians, and yet complain that the country is bad.
Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by AleAirHub(m): 11:33pm On Mar 16, 2022
guobe:

Reptile inside house cheesy
Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by Osek(m): 11:36pm On Mar 16, 2022
It's the change you voted for that you have seen, if you like next year go and vote for either of those two thieves... Then come here later to complain undecided angry
Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Mar 16, 2022
I sleep peacefully in the Lord and wake up happy, wetin concern me with Nigeria wahala. This world is not my own, my prayer is that our Lord Jesus Christ come soon, so that this earth and the heaven will pass away make everybody rest.

1 Like

Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by Eagle12345: 11:39pm On Mar 16, 2022
Na wa ooooquote author=guobe post=111075509]Currently in my room, just rolling on the bed, heavy heat in the room as there is no light. Ontop of that, the neighbours generator just pounding my head heavily as the noise is just too much.

A lot of people are in this situation in Nigeria. How do they sleep also realising that plenty bills to be paid.

Apple fruit just one is now 250 naira, Airflight fare may be going to 120,000 naira per trip soon. Cost of things skyrocketing everyday in naija and salary still remains the same.

How do we sleep? God help us![/quote]
Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by BareFacedLies(m): 11:39pm On Mar 16, 2022
guobe:

Why would a reptile bite you while lying on the floor in your room?

Are you living in the bush?
Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by EdwardRandy(m): 11:41pm On Mar 16, 2022
PresidentAtiku:
hahahaha.. Was thinking there are different conditions for Zombies and wailers
You dey mind the idiot? I cursed him when I read his comment, I don’t have to quote the fool
Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by McAausim: 11:43pm On Mar 16, 2022
VaselineCrew:

Nigerians are so foolish n useless, they can't even go on a nations wide protests... To bring an end to this nonsense, hunger and porvety in the lands

1 Like

Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by gabicon: 11:43pm On Mar 16, 2022
beautyhd:
You guys that know agent Fashola should call him. Tell him the easily can be fixed electricity has turned to rocket science.

I went to buy the small mobile fan and I was told 5 thousand naira.

Yesterday was pretty hot at work as we couldn’t get enough diesel to run the gen, everyone was sweating like Christmas goat.

Dude Agent Fash is not the minister of power.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Fg Paid Doctors New Salary! / Suspected Coronavirus Victim Dies In Front Of Ogun Hospital / Man Spots A Pregnant Mad Woman On The Road & Gets Shocked. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.