Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,573 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? (45624 Views)

Why Do People Still Smoke After Seeing This? / Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures / Clamp Down On Mad People In Anambra State Begins (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by Nonsoco80(m): 1:09am On Mar 17, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
Person no go see for this kind thread
he will used his other moniker, Nlpolicewoman to start reporting people.
Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by noegenesis(m): 1:20am On Mar 17, 2022
helinues:

Your aim is to derail this thread unnecessarily...

You responses have been incoherent to my own comments..

Make you people stop this mentality of coming to online daily just to look for who to attack or blame.

Even if you want to fight with others, you can politely put off your cloth without tearing it just for you to prove you are indeed ready to fight, your opponents might be discouraged in such fight cos the first thought go be like, Na so it dey start, it has already started.

Chillax, take something cold and calm your nerves

You have no empathy. No feelings for your fellow human.
Having read all the expressions of suffering..., you still type garbage.
PRODUCT OF DISFUNCTIONAL SOCIETY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by Saint1960: 1:29am On Mar 17, 2022
tonididdy:
Solar!
3yrs and counting...
My house isn't even connected to NEPA.

Bro how much did you get
And long those it last
Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by placeofallure(f): 2:04am On Mar 17, 2022
VaselineCrew:

When you complain, they call you a wailer, an unpatriotic citizen suffering from inferiority complex especially if you try to compare us with white countries.

When you mention that maybe we get Harvard and MIT grads or the best of the best here, to be leaders, they say they rather local, tested and trusted corrupt politicians. Their trust is directly proportional to the scale of corruption, the more corrupt you are, the more you are trusted.

When you say, okay let’s divide the country or at least have regions sort themselves out, they tell you that this British creation, one not of their own ancestral doing, can never be undone. Never ever ever!

Who are they? Your fellow Nigerians.

Can I even blame them? It’s like the chicken and the egg question, which came first? If the egg came first, then what laid it? If the chicken came first, then how did it come to be?

Leaders or more accurately, rulers here in Naija bastardize the country and leave citizens uneducated, citizens in turn support the corrupt leaders to further impoverish them. Who is to be blamed? The citizens or the rulers?

Anyways, may God be with you bro and help you to rise above the many challenges! It is about time I return to the deep, sigh.

The Nigerian story you have painted here, which is abysmally true, reminds me of the history of Haiti. They used to be good. Their leaders (a few influential citizens) with help from the international community ruined them. They're mostly poor and uneducated and their reasoning flawed!

Only a few privileged class are holding us -the entire populace- to ransom here. I don't know what to wish Nigeria. Maybe we should return to being colonised. If we can't progress, let's retreat o!
Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by kazyhm(m): 2:13am On Mar 17, 2022
Amunaotutheory ]Nigeria atm is like hell fire, no light , no fuel to power generator. The environment has been severely degraded by oil exploration especially the south south, very high inflation, annoying people who keep supporting Buhari because he is from their tribe and their useful “suffersticated” people who still support the government because their son is VP.

Prices of everything has increased. Abeg make I ask, Nigerians how are you people surviving ? I think every Nigerian should be given an award, e no easy.

Rather.... corrupt practices and hard labour.... nobody is living on their income/salary in Nigeria........

And I think it is a deliberate act by the politician to approve #30, 000 minimum wage......so that everyone will be too busy trying to survive...........abi what is the chance of surviving on #30, 000 a month anywhere in this country ?

And that is the nucleus of our problems, if and only when Nigerians start living on their income/salary, then we would be prompted to start asking the right questions and be holding people accountable.

Without accountability from each and every Nigerian, there would never be progress....as far as there is a way to cut corners........ Nigeria will not developed.

1 Like

Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by Iglesia02(m): 2:28am On Mar 17, 2022
guobe:
I understand the feeling brother.my major problem now is the noise from my neighbours generator,it is just excruciating,if I be bad person,I for just mix soap and oil pour for inside their generator when them don go work later today.As a neighbour you should have feeling for others,not only you that have generator.put it off after sometime especially in the night to enable others sleep.
Talk with your neighbour about that and see if he reasons with you. Just try .
Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by Mattwillz: 2:37am On Mar 17, 2022
suffering:
Nothing concern me. I don adapt since.

Your Moniker Says It All...
Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by cherishmichael: 2:44am On Mar 17, 2022
Lolz, truth sha!
Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by Juggernaut21: 3:08am On Mar 17, 2022
Woke up not quite long, found out I slept in d car with my wifey nd child cos of heat in d house, inverter don die tey tey, no generator to charge it, now m back inside with heat, God help us o.
Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by phadul: 3:11am On Mar 17, 2022
nothing has been working in this country for decades and it seems to be getting worse by the day
Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by Legendoo: 3:22am On Mar 17, 2022
Ori yin ti buru.

When we say let's stop cruise and vibes and gather heads together for next the election. You go dey talk about sex sex sex back to back or tribalism.

The educated slow idiots are more concerned about socio politics. Importing western culture, not the good parts, like conservatism, nevertheless happy to sell fraudulent candidature to the populace.

Twitter a whole network that could be harnessed for galvanization has been turned into a battle ground for irrelevancies. Eg celeb Stan's, tacha, ashewospace and what not.

You are all stupid in tandem.

Shey na now you no say Nigeria hard, because e don reach you .

Selfish mofos , your suffering will continue until you receive sense. I pray it gets worse.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by orisa37: 3:35am On Mar 17, 2022
wallrichy:
Please take it easy. This calamity shall pass by God's grace. It's almost over for the son of devil called Buhari to depart from the Golgotha of evil, call Ass on the Rock....ASO Rock...all his servant of death and suffering shall also meet their Waterloo inclusive their family here and abroad. Amen. Please be strong and it shall be well.....it wouldn't last for long any longer.

God bless you.

Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by orisa37: 3:37am On Mar 17, 2022
alphaNomega:
why does pension not increase with time?

That's the question.

1 Like

Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by orisa37: 3:44am On Mar 17, 2022
NiggasInParis:

This is just ridiculous. Please stay strong

Thank you. With what I write on NAIRALAND ALONE, I believe that I am more useful than 20 of those useless talkative NASS MEMBERS put together.
Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by Nobody: 3:45am On Mar 17, 2022
VaselineCrew:
Inverter is dead over here, though our solar tried supplying 4kwh.

Gen is off, cause Diesel is pricey

I’m currently in my car enjoying small ac, before returning to the darkness.

Mosquitoes have no love men, and I think they are getting smarter. Don’t even know if mosquitoes have brains, or maybe they are evolving.
Thought it was just me overthinking. This new mosquitoes are not the type I grew up to know ,they are bigger and more resilient.

I think they are genetically modified.
Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by orisa37: 3:47am On Mar 17, 2022
LLiKYekoba:

She is right.

Thank you.
Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by 2buffagain(m): 3:56am On Mar 17, 2022
Abeg gettat!

You FUCKERS will still vote for them come the next election.
You will still sell your destiny to them with common satchet of garri in 2024.
You love the suffering. It is what makes your day interesting.

People that have sense by now would have rallied around young forward-thinking, exposed, futuristic-minded and energetic leaders like Sowore and co. Leaders who are obviously detached from the system of dehumanization you seem to love. Also the next person that says "Sowore used to support Buhari" should choke on shit. Did YOU yourself not vote for the tyrant? Clearly Buhari betrayed the trust of many. Put that shit aside, and MOVE FORWARD WITH SENSE not diarrhea-for-brains.

But instead, you frustrate your saviors, demand bribe from them, and laugh at them when they are imprisoned for your sake, FIGHTING FOR YOU. And you think it will be WELL with you after that? HOW can you be so self-desctructively STUPID??!!

I will always laugh when Nigerians complain about their leaders in the fatherland.
You are your own fucking problem.
Miserable, stupidly-voting fvcks, all of you.
Continue to wiggle in your cesspool of shit.
In fact, keep eating said shit because you have clearly not had your fill of it yet like the flies you are.

Idiots.

When 2024 reach again, if you like vote for your proven backward APCPDP baboons. It is yourselves you are doing.
I won't be there suffering it with you.

Your lives are worth less than cows and it makes sense, because COW has more sense than the majority of you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by rolams(m): 4:16am On Mar 17, 2022
On one side with their one eye opened?

I just answered to your question.
Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by Gerrard59(m): 4:25am On Mar 17, 2022
Any time I read Nigeria's problems, I am proud of my upbringing, exposure and education.

I warned you people but they said I am a pessimist. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. This is just the beginning o, the next ten years would be way worse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by Olumighty123(m): 4:29am On Mar 17, 2022
friendl:
Buy rechargeable fan ,...it can last up to 8 hours if you are lucky ,...it is well ,...bills ,bills

What products did you buy and how many inches? I seriously need go get one but I'm not sure which products would be best as too many fake stuffs out there in the market.
Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by gloriaolachi: 4:29am On Mar 17, 2022
Nearly got beaten by a centipede in my room the other day while laying on the tiled floor. The situation is terrible honestly.
Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by martinmiller: 4:32am On Mar 17, 2022
[quote][/quote] cry the situation of the country now is so perplexing, but on another note ranting here on nairaland won't solve shit. And I have said it many times, brace up for more calamity to befall the nation, it can only become more worse on this structure that this led administration and their sister's and principals in politics are running, they keep running it to the floor.

The structure doesn't suit the Nigerian environment and perhaps bring anything new into the structure it will fail easily, it is a bastardised one and your political stakeholders know it but they won't stop because they profit from the bad state of the nation. Now no country as ever prospered either without a great leader or a popular revolt.

Many of you ranting here, are the problems of Nigeria. After ranting you go back to sleep and rant sometimes later again. Darkness, suffering, tribalism, religion et Al all these are your problems and yet the youth are sleeping, tell them to wake up and do needful.

cry sadly, Nigeria problems are Nigerian's

Is it not some paid youth championing tinubu for 2023

Is it not the same youth they use against themselves when matters that concerns nation building erupt. Get your political elite to change the structure and thank your self later, if the foundation be destroy what can the righteous do ?..

3 Likes

Re: How Do People In Nigeria Sleep? by smasher1(m): 4:41am On Mar 17, 2022
Jakumo:

From the time of its installation, how long did your solar power inverter last before it started developing problems?

it depends on the user. mine is almost three years, no issue. d one in my office is almost six years no issue

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Suspected Coronavirus Victim Dies In Front Of Ogun Hospital / Man Spots A Pregnant Mad Woman On The Road & Gets Shocked. Photos / Dr Linda Ayade Performs Surgeries With Her Medical Team In Cross River (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.