Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? (42190 Views)

Falana Reacts To Suspension Of Ruga Settlements, Tells Buhari What To Do / Atiku vs Buhari: What happened in court on Tuesday / #ZamfaraKillings: Jonathan Vs Buhari's Protests (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 16, 2022
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by stephenponti(m): 10:31am On Mar 16, 2022
The fear of DSS Invitation wont let them talk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by F117nighthawk: 10:32am On Mar 16, 2022
Though JONATHAN didn't fear better, but this BUHARI,S government, the worst in the history of Nigeria

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by Buje1987(m): 10:33am On Mar 16, 2022
Peng12345:
Please how can I tag these people and remind them to protest against Buhari?

*Cost of diesels has gone up
No petrol
*FG is planning to tax all the highways in the country
*No electricity
*No Job
*Corruption has skyrocketed
*Naira is no longer #250/$ but 580/$
*Loaf of bead sold for #200 then is now #500
*Bag of rice is now over #30,000
*Insecurity is on the high, bandits & Boko haram

I don't use twitter, can someone please call them out on Twitter?
Are we going to remain like this

Imagine if GEJ was still in power and all these are happening? What has changed that no one can speak up?

Nobody will come out to protest seeing what BUHARI is doing to Sunday Igboho Obas Nnamdi Kanu and anybody who dares to criticize the government. Have you forgotten Debo macaroni case and other Human right activists. Everybody is hiding his head from being sent to jail.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by CSTRR: 10:33am On Mar 16, 2022
smirn:

Then why not go into egg production? It's a big opportunity with the high selling price.
You are assuming that their margin of profit is N60 per egg.

It's not.

The cost of production has gone up.
Corn and medicines are a no go area due to the cost.
That is why the cost of egg has risen.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by smirn(m): 10:33am On Mar 16, 2022
F117nighthawk:
Though JONATHAN didn't fear better, but this BUHARI,S government, the worst in the history of Nigeria
The worst is yet to come. Take it or leave it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by PresidentAtiku(m): 10:33am On Mar 16, 2022
@HELINUES
@MYND44
@

& Other co de***s. Come and see what SAI BARBER HAS DONE TO NIGERIA O.

He has transformed Nigeria to Dubai in 8 years

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by AntonVince: 10:34am On Mar 16, 2022
Peng12345:

No petrol
*No electricity
*No Job

Imagine if GEJ was still in power and all these are happening? What has changed that no one can speak up?

The answer is religion/ethnicity.

To some stupefied relics, nurturing the NW-SW political alliance takes preeminence over the masses' welfare.
It doesn't matter if everyone dies of hunger as long as SW produces the next president, so they can continue serving in Tinubu's media team where they can feed fat on tax-payers resources.

Such is the level of wickedness of Tinubu and his lackeys.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by backnbeta(f): 10:35am On Mar 16, 2022
psucc:
Calling them out makes no meaning nor difference for the present crop of leaders.

We're in we are in. Till 2023, no amount of prayers, will change it except divine intervention.
What gives you the impression that a better person will come in 2023? (Though I doubt if any administration can be worse than Bubu's...but this is Nigeria, anything can happenundecided)

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by legallyminded: 10:36am On Mar 16, 2022
smirn:

2023 Will Make no difference as far as we know, we perceive that successive government are always worst than their predecessors.
Everyone is beginning to see the reality so no one want to talk or protest.
Funny to state that we judge our economy by mere price of commodities instead of the affordability. A price of cement is now 5000k but people afford it more than when it was selling for just 1500k.
Turning around the economy is all about creating opportunities and it's a process.
People are now crying that they is no fuel whereas we didn't know any scarcity for over four years ago now.
We need to accept realities and be patient as a people. Let see how 2023 is going to change things.

What is this oponu saying?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by oluwaahmed: 10:36am On Mar 16, 2022
You think the cowards don't know that buhari is not fúcking with them? The same buhari they marched in support cleared their doubt by killing their children in #EndSars.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by backnbeta(f): 10:37am On Mar 16, 2022
Blablamalala:
angry
That man is shamelessly shameless grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by smirn(m): 10:37am On Mar 16, 2022
CSTRR:

You are assuming that their margin of profit is N60 per egg.

It's not.

The cost of production has gone up.
Corn and medicines are a no go area due to the cost.
That is why the cost of egg has risen.
So you know all these? So why not go into corn farming business at least we have good fertil land for Agriculture

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by gogglecomputer: 10:38am On Mar 16, 2022
No need for protest because soldiers will still come against you believe me, the best is to be careful of who we elect,��if only our vote is counted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by Fibonacci88: 10:38am On Mar 16, 2022
The same ppl who protested just because a university was named after thier own are buying fuel for N500 per litre without making a sound.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by marsman: 10:39am On Mar 16, 2022
smirn:

So you know all these? So why not go into corn farming business at least we have good fertil land for Agriculture
Water is costly grin
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by Mimipowers: 10:40am On Mar 16, 2022
I have a mint iPhone 12pro max for swap.or sell (distress) please check my profile
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by onuman: 10:41am On Mar 16, 2022
Peng12345:

No petrol
*No electricity
*No Job

Bold.

Speak up? What can happen after speaking?
The political structure of Nigeria created by north through its soldiers can hold a northerner in power even if most of Nigeria is dying of hunger, no speaking by any one, no protest; the northern president cannot be impeached.

Hausa/Fulani leads most of the north. By using their soldiers to turn old Northern region into 19 states with corresponding political representation at the legislative chambers, but leaving only 17 states in the two southern regions with far less political representation, the north determines everything that can happen in Nigeria. It's fraud to use land mass or population as criteria to create too many states in an area with larger land mass in a country formed by different regions.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by gogglecomputer: 10:41am On Mar 16, 2022
No need for protest because soldiers will still come against you believe me, the best is to be careful of who we elect,��if only our vote is counted[/color][color=#006600]
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by ufotunang: 10:43am On Mar 16, 2022
Buhari had destroyed this country....he promised and deceived nigerians change but he gave nigeria negative change and hard times next level...I hope nigerians have learnt their lessons towards 2023 election...if you like go and vote for tinubu the situation of country will be worse than this ... from fire pan to fire

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by Dhury: 10:44am On Mar 16, 2022
Nigeria was better under colonials,than the Nigerian military regime .Obasanja was better than president Umar musa. Musa is better than ebele Jonathan. Jonathan is better than buhari and so Buhari will be better than the next coming Nigeria president. so nothing to celebrate about .

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by seanwilliam(m): 10:45am On Mar 16, 2022
CSTRR:
The same people that sold you buhari as the Messiah of the world are the same exact people trying to sell you tinubu or osinbajo.

The same people.

It's said that fool me once, shame on you.

But to Fool me twice, that is crazy.

Both Jonathan and Buhari administration na nonsense. But in all fairness, things no worst like this under Jonathan .

To almighty God in heaven, I could cook 200 naira student soup during Jonathan era, and 50 naira will get me a dozen of fufu back then ..

I’ll buy pepper 20 naira
Smoke fish 50 naira ( 3)
Red oil 30 naira
Maggi and iru 20 naira
Kerosene was 40 naira krest bottle back then .

Dozen of fufu then was u think 50.

If I decided to chop outside , 200 go belleful me for random cateen and 500 will do in standard eatery

I’m not making this up , you can make research ..

These days bro , I finish 500 bread at a go, I don’t eat for local canteen again but
If I go chop for eatery , I spend nothing less down 3k at a go, if I decide to cook , I’ll spend 5k - 7kno cap ( which might not carry me reach second day if my friends come over ) ..
Data and fuel self na 40k I Dey spend for it..
Gas 700/kg
House rent ,
Pure water bag 200/bg.

I Dey imagine how people wey Dey earn 30k monthly Dey survive .. after all this person go one marry , born pikin send am school. Then you go say u self one buy car, build house, travel out on top how mush ?..

I represent the minds of common people
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by Iglesia02(m): 10:45am On Mar 16, 2022
mbahdi:
Na person wey dey alive dey live to tell him story.buhari bullet no sabi name.so u cant compare human to monster
Buhari is a monster

So is better monster rule Nigeria than human being cos we chased out human being and chose monster. We should stop complaining. We cannot eat out cakes and have it.
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by JustforMen: 10:46am On Mar 16, 2022
Is Woke Soyinka still alive?
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by doshiyad1: 10:46am On Mar 16, 2022
9182736455O1999:
Them say GEJ na woman na.

we now have a man in power, doing what no man can do.

Hmmm! as in.... It is well!
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by onuman: 10:46am On Mar 16, 2022
gogglecomputer:
No need for protest because soldiers will still come against you believe me, the best is to be careful of who we elect,��if only our vote is counted[/color][color=#006600]

Be careful about who we elect next? You are joking.

The skewed and lopsided political structure of Nigeria with 19 states and Abuja in the old Northern region favours only the northern region; but only 17 states in the two old southern regions. The political structure ensures that whoever northern voters choose shall emerge president of Nigeria. North says it's the most educationally disasdvantaged region in Nigeria. Figure out who we shall elect next and what he will be like.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by Dmacqh(m): 10:49am On Mar 16, 2022
Buhari will handle Security
Osinbajo will handle economy..
That’s how 2 old , tribalistic , daft and sick men coned and intimidated Nigerians to vote them in power , with the evil South West god .
Their biggest achievement in 7+ years is blaming Jonathan.
All they care was to be in power , what to do with power they don’t know .
Even if things are hard , when the righteous are in power , you will see yourself smoothly navigating slowly albeit smoothly. Not this devilish regime . Each day , one untold hardship is sure to befall on the average Nigerian .
Mr infrastructure, how have the infrastructure affected positively, financially to the welfare of an average Nigerian ? They used it to put us in debt that our unborn generations may struggle to pay . They used it to siphon money .
The promised us Change and Next level , and they are true to their words . They protested against subsidy under Jonathan , and now want us to believe there’s Subsidy ? They promised Fuel will be sold at #45 now they are selling adulterated fuel at #250 .
They have successfully changed our level from abundance to hardship .
Go and protest , you think this 2012 ? They will use the military to send you to your early grave.
ASUU are on strike and the President instead of attending to their demand, left them and gave $1m assistance to his adopted country .
God bless us .

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by PresidentAtiku(m): 10:49am On Mar 16, 2022
spill2:
The site is doing well .com.
who falls for this your baby scam anymore?
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by rexchazy(m): 10:50am On Mar 16, 2022
Worst of all is that Godwin Emefiele that supervises the CBN that made dollars he met at 62 Naira to a dollar to 600 Naira plus. That's a whooping 1000% for those that are sensitive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by ekesol: 10:51am On Mar 16, 2022
Peng12345:

No petrol
*No electricity
*No Job

What changed is Yoruba and their Fanatism and also their hate for South south south east being in position.
We should rather close out this artificial marriage.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by ddeola: 10:51am On Mar 16, 2022
Same-Same CORRUPT GOONS. Only stealing money and deepening crisis. BAD LEADERS! sad sad sad sad sad

2 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bomb Blast In Yola Kills 40, Including Five Soldiers / Biden Appoints Adewale Wally Adeyemo As US Deputy Treasury Secretary / Buhari Receives Goodluck Jonathan In Aso Rock (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.