Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? (42191 Views)

Falana Reacts To Suspension Of Ruga Settlements, Tells Buhari What To Do / Atiku vs Buhari: What happened in court on Tuesday / #ZamfaraKillings: Jonathan Vs Buhari's Protests (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by McLizbae: 11:35am On Mar 16, 2022
Bros put it in a better perspective. Power bank also save you from being without your phone. Abi you think VP fit no get light for him house/office? Lols
culcat:
No HOPE in this country/present administration.
Even our VP Osinbajo is using power bank.
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by MNDY(m): 11:37am On Mar 16, 2022
Buhari is a carefully packaged scam.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by Peng12345: 11:42am On Mar 16, 2022
Ofiadiegwu:

Your observation is noteworthy Op.

There are many elder statesmen who stood apposing GEJ for unknown reasons but who have kept mute in the face of worse calamities in Nigeria. It surprises sane minds when this is analysed.

For instance, Elder Paul Unongo spoke vehemently against GEJ and his administration. Even though Benue was competing for the most peaceful state then. When Gen. Buhari took over, Benue came under attack and may rank as a major killing field in the country post 2015. Have you heard Paul Unongo speak against the killings?
Benue is his home state, don't forget.

I give you another:
Pastor Chris Okotie.
He kept calling GEJ names for reasons I don't know...
At a point, he would speak to the media of how GEJ's deeds coincides with occultic permutations and all what not's.

But post 2015, Chris seems to be deaf and, blind and dumb...
Or else, how comes he reads no more occultic permutations out of all the killings and hardship in the country

Governor Elrufai is one of the beneficiaries of attacks on GEJ. He and his folks used it to buy the governorship seats.

Kudos should be given to few who spoke the truth to power both to GEJ and to PMB. E.g.
Dino melaye,
Woke Soyinka,
Pastor Tunde Bakare,
et'al

The whole situation amaze me, things have practically gone from bad to very worst, everyone keep silent. Well I see a strong hatred towards a Niger Deltan being a president

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by calyto: 11:44am On Mar 16, 2022
You can go and protest. They have done theirs.
What you are simply saying is that they saw a problem then but are not seeing any problem now.
You that is complaining because of whatever reason, you didn't see a problem then so why are you complaining now?
It was bad before, it is bad now. Stop telling people to protest on your behalf. If e pain you, enter road
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by Jollyjune(m): 11:45am On Mar 16, 2022
Dem say Good luck is weak and clueless.
Now see where iron bender Buhari don bend us reach grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by zomby(m): 11:46am On Mar 16, 2022
MNDY:
Buhari is a carefully packaged scam.
I disagree.
When man showed you who he is at the first time, you believe him. Nigerians knew exactly what they were getting, but was blindsided by the failure of the previous administration (Jonathan's administration).
Jonathan was so weak and severely incompetent, even Wande Cole would have won the presidential election... that was how badly Nigerians wanted a new president to shake things up. But it is unfortunate that we elected a ZOMBY grin

But 2023 is another chance to correct things... I just hope that we've learned our lesson and smart enough to elect the right president...not simply because he's from our village or we speak the same language (a typical FlatHeadss mentality).
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by tyav7: 11:47am On Mar 16, 2022
Peng12345:

It surprises me why everyone of them that came out to protest are not evening saying anything, everyone just keep mute like everything is perfect
It called TABLE MANNERS, Sir. Don't talk with food in your mouth na him you dey see so.
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by Peng12345: 11:48am On Mar 16, 2022
zomby:
@OP:

Imagine if GEJ was still in power and all these are happening? What has changed that no one can speak up?

Everything you said was on point until you mentioned Jonathan's name; what sense does it make to compare a failure to another failure? And I think this is part of our major issues in Nigeria; we mostly do not know or understand that we deserve better.
Please don't misunderstand me...it is absolute OK to castigate Buhari's failed administration while we seek for a way to move away from an incompetent/ confused man to a better Nigeria... But attempting to bring up Jonathan's name or compare Buhari to Jonathan is completely absurd. That is not how to move forward.
Without a doubt Jonathan may be a nice guy, but he is absolutely not a leader, at least not a leader to lead a country like Nigeria. He clearly doesn't have what it takes, in my book the man remains one of the weakest presidents Nigerians have ever had.

Please feel free to express yourself, criticize Buhari and the useless cabal that continues to bleed this country on her knees, but please let us stay away from crowning a goat as the king of the jungle.

Well Jonathan wasn'tthe best but better than Buhari and we taught Buhari will be better. However my major concern is there were uproar during Jonathan's time, from North, South, East and West, and now we are experiencing a worst scenario yet no one could speak up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by batlog007(m): 11:52am On Mar 16, 2022
tillaman:
We were sold a more terrible version of SAPA
Pmb is synonymous to Sapa if we check am
Nigerians ask for Change
Nigerians ask for Next Level
Top to Bottom ( Economy)

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by kemika8989(m): 11:52am On Mar 16, 2022
Peng12345:
Please how can I tag these people and remind them to protest against Buhari?

*Cost of diesels has gone up
No petrol
*FG is planning to tax all the highways in the country
*No electricity
*No Job
*Corruption has skyrocketed
*Naira is no longer #250/$ but 580/$
*Loaf of bead sold for #200 then is now #500
*Bag of rice is now over #30,000
*Insecurity is on the high, bandits & Boko haram

I don't use twitter, can someone please call them out on Twitter?
Are we going to remain like this

Imagine if GEJ was still in power and all these are happening? What has changed that no one can speak up?
Weting dey pain me pass be say an Buhari regime I become bachelor I never dey enjoy my bachelor's Life. Very wicked government I no dey enjoy anything right now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by RPG2020(m): 11:53am On Mar 16, 2022
Peng12345:

It surprises me why everyone of them that came out to protest are not evening saying anything, everyone just keep mute like everything is perfect

Good evening shocked
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by Rickylambert: 11:54am On Mar 16, 2022
tragergeorge:
Cost of living is increasing everywhere...
Not only in 9ja...
It's their choice not to protest and some persons are protesting ever since ,they are not supposed to be the one Always protesting,you should go pretest too,,if another person enters and this still get worse, you'll still bring the protest pic and call them out too,,,na so e just be for black people okay
You are pathetic
Ppl like you are heart harden,once taken a position....nothing changes it.
You don’t have blood running in u.
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by Aflix(m): 11:59am On Mar 16, 2022
rita25:
the whole thing has become a religious stuff, jonathan was a christain we stupidly crucified our own you see muslims they stand by each other no matter how bad a situation may seem they(muslim) see and know what is happening but will never rise against buhari and the christains are too cowardly to do such and the remaining few have been bribed......SHITHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Everything is not religion. I’m a Muslim and I have spoken and still speak vehemently against Buhari government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by EkperemoEgbabi: 12:00pm On Mar 16, 2022
F117nighthawk:
Though JONATHAN didn't fear better, but this BUHARI,S government, the worst in the history of Nigeria

Did this one pass primary school English at all?
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by bikefab(m): 12:02pm On Mar 16, 2022
Buhari lifted 2million Nigerians out of poverty and delivered them to Sapa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by edosignature(m): 12:03pm On Mar 16, 2022
Tunde Bakare, FELA Anikulapo children, Dede Mabiaku, Tinubu, Banky W, Jide Kosoko, All the African Magic actors who were present, Religious bigots, All uninformed Nigerians that supported the evil against GEJ shame on you all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by Remman(m): 12:03pm On Mar 16, 2022
ademola721gmai:

Must you add Putin I everything you type? For your info, the economy of Russia has more than doubled ever since Putin came to power…. Confirmed, hence, he is mostly interested in the welfare of an average Russian
Lmao!
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by F117nighthawk: 12:09pm On Mar 16, 2022
As your parents or those that give birth to u, didn't train u ni life abi quote author=EkperemoEgbabi post=111085228]

Did this one pass primary school English at all? [/quote]
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by Ferrous(m): 12:14pm On Mar 16, 2022
zomby:

Double check, and it won't take you too long to realize that a lot have changed since you were born. Nigeria is like a truck on a slope that has no brakes; the country continues to free fall for the past 35 years. Until Nigerians are sensible enough to realize that our heads are not correct and elect dedicated/ competent leaders nothing is going to change. Majority of us seem to support leaders because they are from our village or because we speak the same language, until this rubbish stops Nigeria will continue to sink.
My disposition is: Fuuuck Jonathan, screw Buhari and Tinubu too can go straight to helll. Let us come together as one and elect the right leader for a change.

You made a very good assertion, but, the current political system and structure here won't encourage that. We've people that can transform this country, but, they are not brutal; their ideology won't encourage hiring political thugs to brutalise electorate and hijack materials. I have not talked about tribal sentiments. We have a long way to go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by lexy2014: 12:16pm On Mar 16, 2022
Remman:
Buhari is more like Putin, Abacha, Gaddafi and Hitler. They surpress oppositions even to death. With DSS as his thugs, nobody can dare lead a protest and survive, except maybe students (as it may attract UN sanctions) but any other person is in grave danger...!

I beg to disagree. Buhari isn't anywhere near those guys u mentioned. In all honesty, buhari is a weakling posing as a strongman. Unfortunately, Nigerians are very docile & are bugged down with trivialities, hence buhari continues to thrive
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by Remman(m): 12:23pm On Mar 16, 2022
lexy2014:

I beg to disagree. Buhari isn't anywhere near those guys u mentioned. In all honesty, buhari is a weakling posing as a strongman. Unfortunately, Nigerians are very docile & are bugged down with trivialities, hence buhari continues to thrive
Lol! You can say anything to make yourself feel better... It doesn't change fact.
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by Nova1988(m): 12:25pm On Mar 16, 2022
Remman:
Buhari is more like Putin, Abacha, Gaddafi and Hitler. They surpress oppositions even to death. With DSS as his thugs, nobody can dare lead a protest and survive, except maybe students (as it may attract UN sanctions) but any other person is in grave danger...!

How dare you put Gaddafi with these useless human beings? What do you know about Gaddafi? Libya was more like heaven under Gaddafi.

https://www.quora.com/Why-do-some-Africans-celebrate-and-see-Gaddafi-as-a-good-man-That-man-was-a-tyrant-and-dictator-who-refused-to-leave-power-Shouldnt-Africa-be-thanking-the-West-for-helping-remove-one-of-their-dictators READ this and educate yourself.
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by honeybobo69: 12:25pm On Mar 16, 2022
Or PDP or any of these known corrupt politicians and their affiliates
Rastaramsey:
A lot has changed sad sad
Jubril and that pastor with the help of other fools like him ruined this country lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

God go punish anybody wey vote for an APC member lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by honeybobo69: 12:29pm On Mar 16, 2022
APC and PDP are the same set of people. VOTE in young, intelligent, patriotic Nigerians . ENOUGH of these old corrupt politicians.
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by openmine(m): 12:30pm On Mar 16, 2022
Peng12345:

Shame dey catch them!
Simple!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by Masterclass32: 12:31pm On Mar 16, 2022
We warned them about buhari and apc change, they called us wailers.

True to their words, Buhari and apc brought 'change', though the worst kind of change, like from bad to worse.

But, change is still change.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by Yuslaw2438: 12:33pm On Mar 16, 2022
Peng12345:
Please how can I tag these people and remind them to protest against Buhari?

*Cost of diesels has gone up
No petrol
*FG is planning to tax all the highways in the country
*No electricity
*No Job
*Corruption has skyrocketed
*Naira is no longer #250/$ but 580/$
*Loaf of bead sold for #200 then is now #500
*Bag of rice is now over #30,000
*Insecurity is on the high, bandits & Boko haram

I don't use twitter, can someone please call them out on Twitter?
Are we going to remain like this

They are all criminals either PDP or APC all of them who have been leading this country since 1999 uptill date should be in JAIL start from Obasanjo, Jonathan and Buhari none of them deserved to still be walking freely on the street
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by Shikini: 12:48pm On Mar 16, 2022
Sad
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by Remman(m): 12:54pm On Mar 16, 2022
Nova1988:

How dare you put Gaddafi with these useless human beings? What do you know about Gaddafi? Libya was more like heaven under Gaddafi.

https://www.quora.com/Why-do-some-Africans-celebrate-and-see-Gaddafi-as-a-good-man-That-man-was-a-tyrant-and-dictator-who-refused-to-leave-power-Shouldnt-Africa-be-thanking-the-West-for-helping-remove-one-of-their-dictators READ this and educate yourself.
may Gaddafi rape your children... Most islamists are rapists!
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by Mrnakeina(m): 12:55pm On Mar 16, 2022
9182736455O1999:
Them say GEJ na woman na.

we now have a man in power, doing what no man can do.

comrade lower your voice grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by Proudlyomonna: 1:00pm On Mar 16, 2022
CSTRR:
Egg is now N100.

Egg that I used to buy for N40 not too long ago.

Mad o.

This is a miracle.
A buhari masterclass on how to destroy an economy.

Apc finished Nigeria.
They gave Nigerians the true meaning of suffering.
Anybody wey dey support apc suppose dey very prayerful bcus normal normal e no suppose better for them��

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bomb Blast In Yola Kills 40, Including Five Soldiers / Biden Appoints Adewale Wally Adeyemo As US Deputy Treasury Secretary / Buhari Receives Goodluck Jonathan In Aso Rock (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.