Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? (42189 Views)

Falana Reacts To Suspension Of Ruga Settlements, Tells Buhari What To Do / Atiku vs Buhari: What happened in court on Tuesday / #ZamfaraKillings: Jonathan Vs Buhari's Protests (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by 2sexycom(m): 10:52am On Mar 16, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Jonathan appeared weak and nonchalant like a drunk... So people tend to communicate with him through protest

Buhari is firm and tough, so protest just won't move him

What did EndSars , Mumu don do, Revolution now , Ipob seat at home , Yoruba Nation protest achieve under Buhari.... Absolutely nothing!!!

EndSARS even tried. The reason most of these didn't work is because there were traitors and sellout in them.

Talk about the kick against grazing route and the unity that came with it and also the result and you will see difference.

Your enemy will always look for a weak point to exploit and if they don't see it, they will yield to. Your demand.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by Micmuzac: 10:53am On Mar 16, 2022
everything has changed o from frying pan to fire and its looking permanent this time, intelligent people attack policies not public protests like those in pictures

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by ibechris(m): 10:55am On Mar 16, 2022
9182736455O1999:
Them say GEJ na woman na.

we now have a man in power, doing what no man can do.

They even say him be ogogoro man,see wetin fura de ninu dey do them now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by onuman: 10:55am On Mar 16, 2022
Dmacqh:
Buhari will handle Security
Osinbajo will handle economy..
That’s how 2 old , tribalistic , daft and sick men coned and intimidated Nigerians to vote them in power , with the evil South West god .
Their biggest achievement in 7+ years is blaming Jonathan.
All they care was to be in power , what to do with power they don’t know .
Even if things are hard , when the righteous are in power , you will see yourself smoothly navigating slowly albeit smoothly. Not this devilish regime . Each day , one untold hardship is sure to befall on the average Nigerian .
Mr infrastructure, how have the infrastructure affected positively, financially to the welfare of an average Nigerian ? They used it to put us in debt that our unborn generations may struggle to pay . They used it to siphon money .
The promised us Change and Next level , and they are true to their words . They protested against subsidy under Jonathan , and now want us to believe there’s Subsidy ? They promised Fuel will be sold at #45 now they are selling adulterated fuel at #250 .
They have successfully changed our level from abundance to hardship .
Go and protest , you think this 2012 ? They will use the military to send you to your early grave.
ASUU are on strike and the President instead of attending to their demand, left them and gave $1m assistance to his adopted country .
God bless us .

If president Buhari and VP Osinbajo contest the same offices in 2023, they may win.
Ethno-religious bigotry guards lots of Nigeria's voters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by Obiorahpcfg: 11:01am On Mar 16, 2022
My dear ask Obasanjo, Oby Ezekwesili, Rotimi Amaechi, etc that removed him wt der bad mouthing

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:02am On Mar 16, 2022
Nollywood must ban all these useless yellowbar artist, they sold this idiot to us ... thank God I didnt vote for him twist... at least I didn't contribute to this failure

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by charixel: 11:03am On Mar 16, 2022
We are hypocrite
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by godliman: 11:03am On Mar 16, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Jonathan appeared weak and nonchalant like a drunk... So people tend to communicate with him through protest

Buhari is firm and tough, so protest just won't move him

What did EndSars , Mumu don do, Revolution now , Ipob seat at home , Yoruba Nation protest achieve under Buhari.... Absolutely nothing!!!

So what is really your point?
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by Mooh247: 11:04am On Mar 16, 2022
godliman:
So what is really your point?

My comment is self explanatory
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:06am On Mar 16, 2022
kponkedenge:
We have to blame the southerners as fools, cos the suffering in Jonathan's term has been a child's play compared to what is going on now..... And the Northerners that were threatening fire and brimstone during GEJ's tenure are even praised Buhari for this next level hardship.

Most Nigerians don't know that most African countries enjoy at least 18 hours of light..... Meanwhile in Nigeria, we can't even boast of light for 6 hours in a day.

At my place here in Lagos, we've not seen light since Sunday afternoon.... and today is Wednesday.... Diesel is crazily expensive, so you just have to manage the darkness like that if you don't charge your phone at the office.

If you talk, they will tell you Jonathan this, Jonathan that.... But the level of corruption in APC is something we've not seen in the history of this country.
igbos that rejected the fraud all of unah owned them very big apologies ,at least they warned u people several times

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by emmyN(m): 11:06am On Mar 16, 2022
PDP is very useless as an opposition party
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by JOHNEVANS(m): 11:10am On Mar 16, 2022
This was when there is freedom of expression
Peng12345:
Please how can I tag these people and remind them to protest against Buhari?

*Cost of diesels has gone up
No petrol
*FG is planning to tax all the highways in the country
*No electricity
*No Job
*Corruption has skyrocketed
*Naira is no longer #250/$ but 580/$
*Loaf of bead sold for #200 then is now #500
*Bag of rice is now over #30,000
*Insecurity is on the high, bandits & Boko haram

I don't use twitter, can someone please call them out on Twitter?
Are we going to remain like this

Imagine if GEJ was still in power and all these are happening? What has changed that no one can speak up?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by femo86(m): 11:12am On Mar 16, 2022
Aswear....
Everything don scatter
This administration is the worst, azzin worst of all
CHAI........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by Daceline: 11:12am On Mar 16, 2022
Peng12345:
Please how can I tag these people and remind them to protest against Buhari?

*Cost of diesels has gone up
No petrol
*FG is planning to tax all the highways in the country
*No electricity
*No Job
*Corruption has skyrocketed
*Naira is no longer #250/$ but 580/$
*Loaf of bead sold for #200 then is now #500
*Bag of rice is now over #30,000
*Insecurity is on the high, bandits & Boko haram

I don't use twitter, can someone please call them out on Twitter?
Are we going to remain like this

Imagine if GEJ was still in power and all these are happening? What has changed that no one can speak up?

Loaf of bread is now 800

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by Dmacqh(m): 11:13am On Mar 16, 2022
onuman:

If president Buhari and VP Osinbajo contest the same offices in 2023, they may win.
Ethno-religious bigotry guards lots of Nigeria's voters.

You are right boss .
Same way some people here are bent on voting Tinubu or Atiku and I’m asking what did these 2 forget in Politics ?
Tinubu is the Leader of the ruling party. His sons ( Fashola , Rauf , Osinbajo , Adesina, etc ) are in power and occupying strategic positions. So what stop him from giving them the golden experience and first class economy template he has (or claim to have ) to solve the economic problems facing Nigerians ? He can’t even speak out , so how is gonna be different ?
For Atiku , he is still among the PDP statesmen that decamped to APC and booted Jonathan out , so to me he’s a traitor.
Anybody who has a hand either through vote or whatsoever that brought this Hardship and evil party called APC into power should bury his head in shame .
I wish someone can bring out Buhari speech at Chatham house , around February 2015 .

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by kingyakos: 11:14am On Mar 16, 2022
Nigerians are suffering, Fulani are migrating from Chad Niger Mali to Nigeria for Npower 30k, getting PVC and NIN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by Padipadi(m): 11:15am On Mar 16, 2022
Padipadi:
It became worst.
And some are trying to sell us to Jonathan again, or bring in Osinbajo, or a Tinubu that's in this messed up buharic APC. Or the clowns of politicians that has been declaring up n down to contest.
None of them is qualified.
Who's the qualified one?
A technocrat who has never eaten from govt coffers. Who has a track record of running his biz & family well.
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by udemzyudex(m): 11:18am On Mar 16, 2022
9182736455O1999:
Them say GEJ na woman na.

we now have a man in power, doing what no man can do.

Dem say GEJ dey weak ,say Nigeria need strong hands, person wey go handle am very hard.

Na so we find ourselves for here ooo,the person sef no even send ,na London he dey. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by Oche211(m): 11:18am On Mar 16, 2022
What Buhari had done to Nigerians and Nigeria will be a case study for the next generation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by zomby(m): 11:22am On Mar 16, 2022
@OP:

Everything you said was on point until you mentioned Jonathan's name; what sense does it make to compare a failure to another failure? And I think this is part of our major issues in Nigeria; we mostly do not know or understand that we deserve better.
Please don't misunderstand me...it is absolute OK to castigate Buhari's failed administration while we seek for a way to move away from an incompetent/ confused man to a better Nigeria... But attempting to bring up Jonathan's name or compare Buhari to Jonathan is completely absurd. That is not how to move forward.
Without a doubt Jonathan may be a nice guy, but he is absolutely not a leader, at least not a leader to lead a country like Nigeria. He clearly doesn't have what it takes, in my book the man remains one of the weakest presidents Nigerians have ever had.

Please feel free to express yourself, criticize Buhari and the useless cabal that continues to bleed this country on her knees, but please let us stay away from crowning a goat as the king of the jungle.
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by Ofiadiegwu: 11:22am On Mar 16, 2022
Peng12345:

It surprises me why everyone of them that came out to protest are not evening saying anything, everyone just keep mute like everything is perfect

Your observation is noteworthy Op.

There are many elder statesmen who stood apposing GEJ for unknown reasons but who have kept mute in the face of worse calamities in Nigeria. It surprises sane minds when this is analysed.

For instance, Elder Paul Unongo spoke vehemently against GEJ and his administration. Even though Benue was competing for the most peaceful state then. When Gen. Buhari took over, Benue came under attack and may rank as a major killing field in the country post 2015. Have you heard Paul Unongo speak against the killings?
Benue is his home state, don't forget.

I give you another:
Pastor Chris Okotie.
He kept calling GEJ names for reasons I don't know...
At a point, he would speak to the media of how GEJ's deeds coincides with occultic permutations and all what not's.

But post 2015, Chris seems to be deaf and, blind and dumb...
Or else, how comes he reads no more occultic permutations out of all the killings and hardship in the country

Governor Elrufai is one of the beneficiaries of attacks on GEJ. He and his folks used it to buy the governorship seats.

Kudos should be given to few who spoke the truth to power both to GEJ and to PMB. E.g.
Dino melaye,
Woke Soyinka,
Pastor Tunde Bakare,
et'al

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 16, 2022
Remman:
Buhari is more like Putin, Abacha, Gaddafi and Hitler. They surpress oppositions even to death. With DSS as his thugs, nobody can dare lead a protest and survive, except maybe students (as it may attract UN sanctions) but any other person is in grave danger...!
Must you add Putin I everything you type? For your info, the economy of Russia has more than doubled ever since Putin came to power…. Confirmed, hence, he is mostly interested in the welfare of an average Russian
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by Ferrous(m): 11:24am On Mar 16, 2022
A lot have changed for worse

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by plaetton: 11:25am On Mar 16, 2022
CSTRR:
What happened to Jonathan in 2015 was what we call information and hybrid warfare.

It's usually used by superpowers to destabilize weaker nations for their own interests.

APC used it to devastating effect.

And then when you consider an American political machinery like axelrod was behind the scenes, it is not a wonder at how sophisticated they were.
Thank you Jare.
It was well orchestrated information warfare that brought Buhari to power. For that you have to give credit to Tinubu. GEJ was completely outgunned in the propaganda war.
That is what brought us this calamity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by Alldew: 11:29am On Mar 16, 2022
The reason they are not protesting is cos they are too hungry to start with. You might think that they are not feeling but trust me the suffering touch every Dick and Tom.
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by Agentsalt: 11:29am On Mar 16, 2022
Remman:
Buhari is more like Putin, Abacha, Gaddafi and Hitler. They surpress oppositions even to death. With DSS as his thugs, nobody can dare lead a protest and survive, except maybe students (as it may attract UN sanctions) but any other person is in grave danger...!
Take Gaddafi off the list please.
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by BigYash: 11:30am On Mar 16, 2022
Wey that mumu ratgriller ? Come and see your darlin daddy achievement here.. Ode

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by almarthins(m): 11:31am On Mar 16, 2022
culcat:
No HOPE in this country/present administration.
Even our VP Osinbajo is using power bank.

Lol
Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by zomby(m): 11:34am On Mar 16, 2022
Ferrous:
A lot have changed for worse

Double check, and it won't take you too long to realize that a lot have changed since you were born. Nigeria is like a truck on a slope that has no brakes; the country continues to free fall for the past 35 years. Until Nigerians are sensible enough to realize that our heads are not correct and elect dedicated/ competent leaders nothing is going to change. Majority of us seem to support leaders because they are from our village or because we speak the same language, until this rubbish stops Nigeria will continue to sink.
My disposition is: Fuuuck Jonathan, screw Buhari and Tinubu too can go straight to helll. Let us come together as one and elect the right leader for a change.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Tinubu Appointment To Reconcile Aggrieved APC Members / After Meeting With Buhari Tinubu Insist On Sanwo-olu / Governor Wike Suspends Muslim Pilgrims Welfare Board Over Fraudulent Acts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.